[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was the creepiest thing your parents ever did?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: annabelle_by_icze4r-d33lu3p.jpg (127KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
annabelle_by_icze4r-d33lu3p.jpg
127KB, 1032x774px
>inb4 just molestation stories

My Grandmother was Romanian Gypsy and would hold solid conversations with people who were dead in our family, I thought it was just a old country quirk but near the end of her life, noises would follow these conversations that sounded almost animistic in nature

i'm sure you guys have better ones
>>
My father believes he met a demon once, in a bar. He had been contemplating suicide because of how shitty his life was then. This woman sitting next to him suddenly starting talking to him with her head completely thrown back, in this gravelly male voice. Can't remember what he said it said, but it scared him out of killing himself thankfully.
>>
>>17343519
your dad told you that the was planning on killing himself? that's some heavy shit
>>
>>17343548
By this board's standards, I'm pretty old anon. He told me this story after I was well grown. I remember the shit that was going on when he had this experience, so I can understand his pain and hopelessness at the time. But yeah, pretty horrible to find out your dad wanted to kill himself at one point back when you were a kid.
>>
>>17343548
>>17343578
I think everyone contemplates suicide at least once, You're life can be awesome but still unfulfilled and if believe in a eternal soul or that this isn't your one ticket...well than better to roll the dice and hope you hit pay dirt on the next roll
>>
My mom accidentally grabbed my dick on the 4th of July. We were at the edge of a road watching the fireworks with a bunch of other people to change things up. I was standing either in the street or sidewalk with my mom sitting in a chair. Suddenly half way through the display or so she started falling (I don't know if she was tipsy) and grabbed out for anything to support her. Said thing was my dick. Needless to say, it was awkward, though she doesn't know it happened and I don't care very much.
>>
>>17343851
I'll add this story

I was drunk and feeling shit after a break up over the phone(the only worse break up method is email)

I started talking to my mom who is a alcoholic who i really rarely see

Everually she started asking me if i ever gave a girl oral sex and when i said yes she asked if i liked to do it and what method i had

Luckily i passed out before i was sexting my mother but it was really odd

she doesn't remember it ethier
>>
>>17343482
Mom has been claiming she has been seeing a lot of weird shit at home the last few months.
She tells she has seen people that look exactly like my father and me wandering around the house, even when she knows we aren't there, and claims to hear voices calling our names too.
She also says she talked about it with a priest (an experienced one, he has taken part on an exorcism) and the priest told her that kind of shit is not good at all.
I have my doubts about whats happening, but is really creppy seing my mother scared of stuff she never believed in before.
>>
>>17343869
she remembers. she's either embarrassed or ashamed but that didn't come out of nowhere.
>>
>>17344696
you need to have her evaluated by a doctor. and i mean both a neurologist and a psychologist. if they say she's healthy, then go back to the priest or someone else who might help but you need her to see a medical doctor to rule things out.

if she's ill, you want to get her treatment before she gets worse.
>>
File: burglar.jpg (33KB, 300x319px) Image search: [Google]
burglar.jpg
33KB, 300x319px
My step father was a murder, a few "legit" ones in korea and one non legit one he did time for.

It was always a little creepy being around someone who had taken lives
>>
>>17344786
More info? Did he murder before you were born or? When did you find out?
>>
I walked in on my dad attempting suicide when I was around 9. Had no idea what was going on but he started crying. I went and woke up my mom because it was the middle of the night and she shoved me back in my room and took him to the hospital. He's still alive today.
>>
>>17344880
I'm sorry to hear anon.

Is your dad at a better head space now?
>>
>>17344786
He was a pool shark and drug dealer. He traveled a lot and ended up killing a man in California before i was born with a shot gun

My grandmother found out before i did and told me
>>
Dad was in the special ops in my country. His job was basically to kill people in clean and precise ways, regardless of his feelings about the target.

We live in a third world country where drugs have been a problem for decades, and the druglords love recruiting kids because... well, softer police officers with their own children at home are more likely to think twice before shooting a 10 year old. But the 10 year old, when properly trained, does not think twice before shooting a police officer in the head.

Only when I was 15-16 I realized my dad killed people quite regularly, up until them he always used the word "hurt". Like "I hurt some bad guys today", or "some bad guys tried to hurt me today". It softened the blow for me (desu hurting-killing feels pretty much the same when you think "bad people deserve it") but seeing bullet holes in his car gave me shivers.
He only rode fully armoured cars, custom made. We spent a ton on those, but we needed them. He's well known by the criminals, having escaped about 10 assassination attempts while out of duty.
So often, there was I, a stupid teen playing games after school, then my dad comes home and just hugs me super tight... Without saying anything, really. This wasn't usual, he's a super tough dude.
Years pass, mom divorces dad, he moves away from all of us.
One day, my brother tells me that whenever dad gave us those super tight hugs, he had a rough day. And, to dad, that meant having to kill a child around our age at the time. That it constantly haunted him, he would frequently dream of our tiny bodies laying on the pavement in a pool of blood. That he dreamed he shot a criminal kid and when he inspects the body it was one of us. That he had to watch us be given drugs and guns by the criminals and had nothing to do but off us.

This story doesn't have an end per se (dad's alive and generally well) but... yeah, shit's fucked up.
>>
>>17344696
Your mother is developing a mental illness.
>>
Grand uncle (grandma's brother) was deployed near the himalayas during the 1962 Indo-china wars. His rank at the time was comparable to the rank of captain in us. These incidents happened between mid 1950s-late 1960s when my granduncle was deployed there.

It snows like shit during winter months and they had to put up tents in the middle of nowhere, with a big ass forest nearby.

The soldiers saw a lot of weird stuff while they were deployed there.

1. One soldier guarding the tents nearby heard terrible screams at around 2 in the morning, it was coming from the area around the forest, he went in to check and saw a burned man with flesh hanging out from his body. Of course the soldier wanted to help but when he got closer the burnt man just faded away, leaving the soldier in the middle of the desert.

2.Another soldier sleep walked himself in the middle of that very same forest one night, a small search party was sent and the soldier was found, albeit mentally disturbed. He took his own sweet time to recover (some 6-10 months). When inquired again, he didn't remember the incident.

3. Flying people were also commonly seen, my granduncle saw them as well. Men, very think with an aura of light around their bodies just floating through the sky, sometimes you would see them using their hands to move forward but mostly they'd just float. The local villagers were fairly used to the sight. They were Sadhus and sages who have submitted themselves to meditation and penance, who have been meditating deeply for so long, their bodies have become thin and they had become something between a soul and a physical being. They were impressions of their past selves so to speak. They were neither dead nor alive. Some local villagers who were part of the Indian army had legends of their grandfathers or uncles finding huge trees with one or two sages meditating deeply under them. Their bodies glowing in the dark of the night or evening time (it gets dark at 6-6.30 pm in India)
>>
>>17345189
Typing on mobile so spellings and format might be screwed. let me know if you guys are interested. 1940s,50s and 60s were great times of paranormal activities it seems.

I have plenty of stories told to me by my grandma and other old people from those times.
>>
>>17344696
Sounds like mental illness to me.
>>
>>17344696
>religious
>probably in 40s or 50s
>probably stressed, emotionally and physically

Was she an alcoholic or drug user at some point in her life? It seems like early onset of schizophrenia.

She might start seeing demons as well if she's an uber christfag
>>
My great-grandfather used to seat in a chair in the middle of his bedroom and stare at a stopwatch for like two hours straight. He did it at least three times a week, I never knew why.
>>
>>17345189
Bhai, dont stop. Pls post more :)
>>
>>17345428
ayy kaha se hai bey?

ek ya do chudail ke bhi hai or ek dost jiske bade bhai pe bhoot chada tha
>>
>>17345470
New Delhi, Bhai haath mein drink ready hai, tu kahaani sunaa masst ho ke
>>
>>17345066
Are you mexican? Because this sounds just exactly like a story from a city near here. The old man is still alive, but he has survived lots of assasination attempts and he's basically a living legend.
>>
>>17345505
dang is it that bad in mexico?
>>
>>17345508
Some cities yeah. A few years ago they found a newswoman dead in the downtown and no one gave a shit. You basically have to be as apathetic as possible or the shitty druglords will fuck you up.
>>
Don't know if I can believe their stories because my mom and her best friend are really into esoteric stuff and I am definitly not.

1. Her best friend was 20 and smoked a bong, she lay down in her room and saw violet and green light coming out of her stomach and heard a voice telling her that she's pregnant and not allowed to abort.
2 months later the doctors told her that she is indeed pregnant but something is wrong and there is a 99% chance that the child is going to be heavily retarted.
She didn't abort and got a healthy young girl.

2. This girl used to often see a lady in a white dress walking through the garden and then fading away.

3. I had to be reanimated after being born and according to my mom I used to talk about past life stuff and knew words that were too high for a 3 year olds standard.
I can't remember any of that shit so don't ask me.

5. my sis used to see angels and other glowing creatures smiling at her over doors till she was 9 ( we were raised atheistic).

6. I tend to fall into deep and heavy sleep paralyzis at night and have seen really creepy shit coming at me. Ask if you want some stories about that.

Sorry about my englisc, I am on myphone nd it's not my first language
>>
>>17345192
Share em bro!
>>
>>17343482
My parents told me that I could make whatever I wanted to happen, happen when I was a kid.

Like how I apparently hated my 1st grade teacher and this bully so they died within a month of eachother.
>>
>>17344696
>Apparition that looks like someone familiar with voices calling out their name

Crazy is not a conspiracy theory.
Hallucinations are not a government cover up.
Take. Your. Mother. To. A. FUCKING. Doctor.
>>
>>17345995
Not that anon, but what if she refuses to go? It's not easy to get someone involuntarily committed, at least here in the USA.
>>
>>17345567
1. Where's point 4?
2. Really want to read more of your stories.
>>
One time I woke up to my mum looking down at me, as close to my face as humanly possible, breathing heavily. Apparently it was because she had some dream about me, but it creeped me out to no end.
>>
>>17345567
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>17346130
damn, i would freak the fuck out
>>
My mom used a ouija board as a kid, and it told her she would get killed by a train. Then she spent the next month or so playing by the train tracks.
>>
File: 1392362099822.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1392362099822.gif
2MB, 800x450px
When my Mom was a teenager she had a dream about one of her best friends dying in a car accident, and he died in a car accident the next day.

Also one time I overheard my dad talking about one of his friends and he said that he was pretty sure that the friend had killed someone at some point but he didn't go into detail about it. That friend moved away not long after.
>>
>>17344696
You need to encourage her to get medical help. This sounds very bad. I'm sure the priest will support her exploring psychological help.
>>
>>17343482

they once went on christmas vacation without me and left me home alone. fuckin joe pesci and his dumbass friend tried to break in continuously and i had to booby trap the entire house. not much later, they let me spend the night at michael jackson's house. i think they want me dead.
>>
My mom is really into genealogy and was looking at some pictures of one our family's graveyards and my younger brother comes up to her, points at the picture, and asks if she can see the people in it. She humors him and says no. He tells her that they're all buried upside down and have their feet sticking out of the graves.

He doesn't remember it but we tease him because of all the creepy shit he used to say/do.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 618x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 618x684px
one time mom made me watch this foreign film with her when I was 12 or 13, I want to say it was Italian ... at the end of the movie a mother and son have sex, the son is underage probably 12-13 also. way weird vibe.
>>
>>17345508
As Mexican, I can confirm. It is that bad. Even worse.
>>
My dad thinks I'm his dead brother reincarnated.
>>
>>17347654
Would you have fuck her?

Your mom I mean
>>
>>17348810
Im not him, but if my mother showed me it back when i was young idk what id do. Ive always had fantasies, and get triggered of the thought of sex with a family member, its just that my mother is just way too nope.
My cousin on the other hand :O That wouldnt be as creepy though, but same shit.
Im really starting to sound like an american redneck, fuck this
>>
>>17348838
Yeahhh you've definitely been molested multiple times by a family member.
>>
>>17348946
xD oh
>>
>>17347654
That girls a tranny
>>
>>17347607
sensible chuckle
>>
>>17346075
No one said anything about getting her committed. She just needs to see a doctor.
>>
>>17345390
it sounds like auto-hypnosis or some form of meditation
>>
>>17348805
Why?
>>
File: IMG_20160210_145838.jpg (226KB, 960x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160210_145838.jpg
226KB, 960x962px
>>17344786
>was a murder

>>17345042
>before i was born with a shot gun
You were born with a shotgun?

Top keks
>>
My maternal grandfather was a green beret and fought in the Borneo war, and acted as a mercenary in Africa. He told my mother once "if you ever find yourself needing to kill a mother and their child, kill the mother first because she will do anything to protect her child" he also made my aunt's much older boyfriend 'disappear' and allegedly killed his wife (not my grandmother, his one after that). He's been run out of numerous places for conning people too.

Also I apparently have a great grandfather who used to be in the IRA.
>>
>>17349158
Yeah, but if she's like my crazy mother, she'll adamantly refuse to see any kind of mental doctor at all.
>>
>>17344696

I knew someone with alzheimers who had this. How old is she?
>>
>>17349638
That is a good tip. Any more wisdom and experience of his that you can share?
>>
>>17349638
plus its also fun seeing a little shit see his mother beaten and/or raped and then butchered.

must be an oddly satisfying feeling
>>
>>17344733
Fuck that. They'll jut diagnose her as schizophrenic and put her on anti-psychotics that will just make he spiritually weaker. I speak from personal experience. the paranormal is real and psychiatrists are ill-equipped to interface with it. they can only make the boogie byes for bye bye with drugs.

I'm not anti-drug. I take a certain antihistamine for my anxiety. But going to a psychiatrist for something paranormal is like going to a mechanic for something vaguely auto-y that can kill you if he's wrong.
>>
Have sex on a reactor :/
>>
>>17345567

can relate to past life, my mum never shuts up about when i first learned to talk I would go on for hours saying shit like 'I remember when i was a man and i worked in the fields and I had a family'. Used to describe machinery and everything.
>>
>>17345567
>I used to talk about past life stuff and knew words that were too high for a 3 year olds standard

Sort of know that feel, shared it before but I'll share it again because why not

>Be about 3 or 4
>Area was built in the late 1800s/early 1900s
>Walk past row of houses (since demolished) with auntie
>Stop outside one of the house
>Ask auntie if she remembers when we used to live there
>Tells me we never lived there
>Start getting annoyed and name everyone who lived in the house, start describing the decor and what I "used to do in my old job"
>Mentions it to me when I was about 13 and asks if I can remember
>Can't and get freaked out a bit
>Local paper used to do flashback photos every so often, normally class pictures from school
>They do one from the '30s or '40s (I'm about 15 by this time)
>Been out all day
>Picture has been cut out the paper and put on top of the cabinet
>Ask why it was cut out
>"Have a look and see how much that kid at the front looks like you"
>Literally fucking identical when I was that age (about 7 or 8)
>Get chills
>Everyone thinks it's hilarious
>End up frightened of my own self

It was more than likely just my imagination as a child then pure coincidence with the photo, still totally made me schiz out though.
>>
>>17349638
I've family that were irish rebels, a long line in fact, any more details? What's there last name/where do they hail from?
>>
>>17344786
>a murder
This isnt gonna be another "the driver was an alcohol" right?
>>
>>17350599
Would have probably been Touhy. My dad lived in Dublin so I assume they hail from that area but that could be false.
>>
>>17343482

My mother used to talk to our ceiling fan and say it was my stepfather's spirit talking to her.

And my dad swore he was born without a soul and destined for hell. He was severely abused as a child by my monstrous grandparents and never really recovered.

Actually, both my parents were abused. Mom was sexually and emotionally abused, Dad was abused physically and psychologically. Yet somehow they raised me with minimal abuse and were loving and mostly decent parents.

That's not creepy, but it is kinda strange that they managed that, as fucked in the head as they both were.
>>
One time my dad told my a story of when I was maybe 3 or 4. We were visiting my grandmother and I was playing in her den. I don't quite remember it but my dad swears that I looked up at him and said, "Didn't I tell you not to play with that crucifix?" This was something that HIS dad, my late grandfather, would tell him whenever he would play with a small crucifix they had hanging up.
>>
dad used to stand outside the bathroom window and watch my older brother molest me.
>>
>Be very young, like maybe 4 or 5
>Staying at grandmother's house while we are in process of moving
>Have to sleep alone upstairs
>Wake up at night and hear someone coming up the stairs
>Call out "Tommy?" as I think it's my brother
>Hear a sick raspy breathing, followed by lip smacking and then moaning
>Look out open bedroom down down dark hallway
>See hunched over shape slowly ascending staircase
>I'm literally paralyzed with fear
>I still remember that kind of fear, primal, blinding in it's ferocity
>I remember the words it started to say to me as it shambled down the hall toward my room, but I honesty can't type them. I'm literally tearing up as I think about them
>I could see it out there in the dim hall-light, it was a woman, a very, VERY old woman, like, mummified woman
>I start crying
>Suddenly from down the hall my grandma appears, leaning on her cane
>"Edith, you'll not touch him."
>The old "hag" stops in the hall
>You will leave this house Edith! You no longer live here! "
>I pass out
>The next morning it all felt like a dream, but I ask my grandma anyway
>Hesitantly, she says it was just an "old witch" who used to live in the house before my grandparents bought it in the 50's
>Tells me to never speak of it again
>Nothing strange every happened in that house again
>>
>>17345567
yes pls, tell us more
>>
>>17343482
My mom told me that my dad used to wake up in the middle of the night from dreams, "rebuking demons."

>>17350884
I desperately want to know what it said.
>>
>>17350923
Basically, it was speaking in a language that wasn't English, and I don't understand how I could understand it, but I did. It was saying how...Ugh it makes me sick to think about it all these years later. But it was saying how it was going to eat me, and how it liked little boy's penises the best, they were the most tender. I remember it talking about how it had eaten the penises off all the other little boys and left them to bleed to death in the cellar, and if I didn't believe it, I could go down there and check. Of course, there were no dead bodies in the cellar. It must have been a nightmare, but I clearly remember it and I clearly remember grandma telling me when I asked her about it.
>>
>>17350953
Turns out I actually DIDN'T want to know what it said and wish that I hadn't asked. :^(
>>
>>17344696
Get help rrom the priest then try a doctor
>>
>>17350769
OK tbf if anyone with irish ancestry would have rebel blood, I've some stories of ghosts in the mountains if anyone's interested
>>
>>17349938
I really don't know him all to well. I know his con artistry let him live an incredibly easy life, though. When my mother was a teen he went and purchased a new Porsche.
>>
>>17351153
Tell me, Irishfag here
>>
>>17350627
No just English second language kinda deal
>>
File: BC1-12[1].jpg (392KB, 1481x1575px) Image search: [Google]
BC1-12[1].jpg
392KB, 1481x1575px
>>17343482
There is not ONE photo of me and my dad together back when I was a baby. Not even right after I was born.

There's photos of me with my mom and my grandparents, but zero with him. Kinda spooks me out.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.