[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone know how to perform an exorcism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160209_204452.jpg (765KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160209_204452.jpg
765KB, 3072x1728px
After several weeks of nightmares and a feeling of being watched, I used a ouija board today to try to figure out what was going on... long story short, the board said "haha" when I asked, that there were multiple spirits in my home, and that there was a demon. I laughed it off until I went to have a shower and found a huge bruise on my lower back and one on my side that weren't there before. What the hell do I do?
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
its not a real thing exorcism, its just a ritual to get god to banish the thing. see a priest maybe. or buy some mylar blankets from amazon ($3 for 5) and line ur walls with mylar it blocks pretty much everything except low freq sound and ions. so try an air ionizer and earplugs.
>>
>>17339770
London?
>>
>>17339770
I'd perform an exorcism on you anyday. If op is innapic
>>
hello if you are in london and if Allah wills it I will make you my wife.
>>
post tits in exchange for advice
>>
>>17339770
celestial courts bruv.

learn what trespass or crime you've committed.
if none, see if you've invited a guest in.

if its a crime or trespass;
>you must seek forgiveness and repent to the Highest Celestial court and ask for your representative or ask for forgiveness on the name of He "who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us".

be forewarned that if a trespass is committed against anyone, that it leaves one open to receiving a curse, so it's best to make amends with your victim before looking for a remedy in the Celestial Courts.

if you've invited a guest in, be aware that they behave in the manner relating to the Law of Hosts.

>they have the right to act as owners of the host body or realm, and treat you as a servant.

That being said, you may seek to evict that guest, and for that you must go to the Highest Celestial court and seek forgiveness and repent.

a lot can be said about repentance, but the important fact regarding it is, One must NOT repeat the same mistake again, or the next time the punishment or unwanted guest will be multiplied by 7.
>x7.

i'm sure this is unwanted, so try and avoid it.

one thing i forgot to mention about both courts require that you admit your trespass before the Highest Judge, before you can receive a remedy.
it's customary to do this before you testify your repentance to the Highest Judge.

once all of this is done, invoke the name of he "who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us"

>Romans 8:34
>Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
>>
>>17340957
i should mention, that by using the name, you can command the unwanted guest to leave.

it becomes a "Court Order".
of the highest authority.
>>
Change your perception about the person you want to 'exorcise'
>>
>>17339770
"In the name of our lord Jesus Christ I command you, demon, OUT"

It's not really that hard, more about the feeling, you really have to commit.

The will try & deceive the heck outta you, but just stick with it.

Usually takes days or weeks to finish.
>>
>>17340997
i already said this, but gave a more detailed explanation, since most people don't get the basics of why it's:
>"In the name of our lord Jesus Christ I command you, demon, OUT"

see
>>17340957
>>17340959
>>
>>17340989
Exactly! The best advise I ever got from a spirit guide was "Tell the [demons] they are equal and worthy creations under the All/God." This usually calms any particularly prickly spirit its wings.
>>
I just wanted to briefly hijack your thread to vent. See, I have these spooky friends who are right into ouija, and they all have these bullshit little rules for their seances that they've accumulated from popular movies, television, and the first five results on Google.

1. "lol just ask the spirit to leave"
2. "we're more powerful because we're alive"
3. "omg neva break da circle"

Seriously, you ouija cunts are unsubstantiated morons.

1. You're not a fucking ghost buster, you arrogant cunts. It requires years of training to be able to control incorporeal entities.
2. You're less powerful because you're grounded in the physical plane. Your soul is anchored to your meat sack.
3. There is no fucking rules to ouija. Whatever the fuck you're talking to doesn't care about etiquette or rituals, you superstitious fuck.

I'm sorry, but nothing pisses me off more than normies trying to be spiritual.
>>
>>17339770
Demons flee in the name of Jesus Christ.
You need the Holy Spirit for demons to be unable to attack you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>>
>>17341006
Good on you, I just read the OP & thought could drop a drip of knowledge in here.

Did you read the Islamic exorcism thread last month?
>>
>>17341024
top kek
>>
>>17341026
What islamic exorcism thread? Share some insight on that.
>>
>>17341026
no, the christian bible

it all stemmed from my research into common law and the court systems.
turns out they are modeled after the celestial courts.

>the law and kingship was handed down from heaven, according to all of the history books
Providence i believe.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.