[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait A Minute Here...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: faith-or-stupidity.jpg (10KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
faith-or-stupidity.jpg
10KB, 300x169px
Why don't Christians trust people claiming to have seen or heard angels or God? You would also have to apply those same things to everyone who ever said they had seen an angel or God. One person does not get greater merit because we simply do not know what happens on the spirit plane or what entities have what abilities, personas etc.
>>
>>17339233
Satan, take your freemason dubs an go home
>>
>>17339233
But seriously, I think it's because most of them, and I'm talking about the average person in general, are so damn stupid they can't see the contradiction of their faith and reality.
>>
>>17339241
Seriously how do they seem know though? I couldn't do it.
>>
>>17339249
I prefer to think of them as people who have yet to learn how not to be duped. the nature of time is change however.
>>
>>17339249
The truly stupid are incapable of learning anything. These are people who need to learn.
>>
Satan : 1
Christians : 0

I would prefer not to win by being unchallenged. How boring.
>>
LET THIS FOREVER BE USED AS A REFERENCE TO DESTROY THE VALIDITY OF THE BIBLE.

/thread

If you don't let this thread die I will personally rape you with an ice pick.
>>
>>17339233
>Why don't Christians trust people claiming to have seen or heard angels or God

because when someone makes a claim, they have to give signs to verify that claim.

i.e. like the old prophets had to prophecy that an event would happen, then the people would know that he was sent from God.
>the hebrews usually got too impatient and would kill off the prophets though.
>but the prophecy still came true.
>that's the reason that Jesus came, to stop all the BS by the hebrews and jews by extention.
>>
>>17341000
OR
jesus was another bullshit jewish prophet that got killed.

but his followers managed to fake his resurrection so now half the world worships some dead liar.
>>
>>17339233
Because deep down they know better. You all do. But you want to believe in something fantastical.
>>
>>17341000
That's assuming the only beings that can foretell the future is God. We do not know that, we could not know that. However if that's the way most Christians think why don't they listen to everyone who made a right prediction that someone claims came from somewhere supernatural. Wouldn't that also be God too?

Let's assume that God is not the only being that can predict the future correctly. Are you sure this being has good intentions? Are you sure it's not pretending to be a God or Angel? Are you sure at all of the origins of some message that you personally can not see nor feel nor hear? Are these messages intended for the greater good or were they complete fabrications for the personal gain and fame of the person who said them?

tl;dr there are too many variables and unknowns to confirm the validity of any supposed "holy book".
>>
>>17341412
>I know because "muh" feels

Do I really need to tell you what's wrong with that? Do you always listen to what you want to hear?
>>
You can't prove god exists but people think evolution and other proven things are lies.

Scientists say the world is getting smarter though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.