[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the world is much bigger than we think? Is it possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1453702844441.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1453702844441.gif
1MB, 320x213px
What if the world is much bigger than we think? Is it possible a single corporation or country is keeping us all in the dark? Lying to us and providing pictures of earth and saying that's it? When we take a plane to another country, is it closer than they make it seem? Or is the world just much bigger? We could all be living in this tiny group of islands, separated from the rest of society, growing up believing there's nothing else
>>
>>17339090
It's not much bigger than we think.

We have only been on a very small portion of it though.
>>
>>17339090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQW7I62TNOw
>>
File: 210px-Evola-RAtMw.jpg (12KB, 210x318px) Image search: [Google]
210px-Evola-RAtMw.jpg
12KB, 210x318px
>>17339090
time to take the redpill kid
>>
Not possible. There are too many smart people that can think for themselves. Theycan work through the current evidence to verify what we as a scientific community know.

Where are the positives in lying to idiots about the size of the world when the universe(s) is (are) infinitely big?

Don't be ignorant, think for yourself, embrace knwledge and visit this board for the same reason I do, to read fictional scary stories.
>>
>>17339090
>Who are people who travel?
And before the next level of stupid comes up: Yes, traveling does not just happen on rails or in planes.

Now counterquestion: What if your actual intellect is smaller than you think? What if you have been lied to?
I think thats alot easier to accomplish than lying to the whole world about the whole world.

Fuck your thread by the way. Nothing personal.
But threads like this are bait and people here are actually stupid enough to sacrifice good content for shitposting.
/I
>>
>>17339090
Woest fucking "theory" ever.

>be pilot for over a decade
>literally circled the globe
>>
>>17340833
>Don't be ignorant
He's literally trying NOT to be ignorant by asking the questions he is.
>>
You trying to give the flat earthers a run for their money OP?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.