[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i've seen a lot of dream thread's and i know some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

So i've seen a lot of dream thread's and i know some of you call them bullshit or fever dreams and so i have thought as well but i do have one dream that stands out from any other. Some years ago i became an orphan and after this i had many nightmares about my family, my mother in particular. I would be in my old apartment where i used to live and got to see her again but it was different, she was different somehow and the dream's felt real as fuck but i got to the conclusion i was missing her and of that dreamt about her. Then the nightmares got worse, not like more frequent but more sinister/spooky. This particular dream i remember that was the most terrifying is the one i want some help with. I don't remember everything but this is what remember.

> Im in my grandma's apartment to see some people
> Was going to eat dinner i think
> Go to my room i had at grandma's to check something or to leave something there
> Im all alone all of a sudden, no one in the apartment
> See something in the corner, emerging kind of
> Cant see what but it was black like a shadow
> Get angry as fuck and start yelling at it ,hurrying out of the room
> Got to the hall door and get a glimpse of it
> Threw something at it, telling it to go away
> Hall door starts shining (pic related)
> Hear loud, deep voice mumbling but don't understand anything what it says
> Getting scared as fuck and walk to the living room and sit on the couch
> Door still shining and the mumbling get louder the further away i get from it
> Call for my grandma's dog to come sit with me on the couch
> Dog runs towards me
> As the dog comes closer, the thing from the other room is in the hallway but i still can't see it clearly
> Tell dog to hurry and he jumps on the couch

Then its just white and i cant remember anything more. I did not have fever that night or anything like that, as i was young i did not take drugs or shit like that either, it's just weird as fuck. Can you help me with this /x/?
>>
>>17337519
>So i've seen a lot of dream thread's

Yet you didn't know we have a dream general, newfag. Post there. >>17281884
>>
>>17337519
>>17337519

Don't be afraid of the shadows, they're not that bad, they just don't have bodys and sometimes they visit people because they are curious. There is nothing to fear except fear itself
>>
File: 1445455626528.gif (983KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1445455626528.gif
983KB, 500x364px
>>17337531

shit, forgot about that thread
>>
>>17337536

I did not feel friendly as i had a lonely, terrifying feeling the entire time and it was kind of rampaging in my room and turning things over like it was looking for something i think
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.