[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you theories on why 911 happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 21

File: C.2010.102.1.jpg (2MB, 1750x1152px) Image search: [Google]
C.2010.102.1.jpg
2MB, 1750x1152px
What are you theories on why 911 happened?
>>
If you read enough scholarly articles such those by Huntington, you'll realize post fall of the Berlin Wall, western society and democracy was supposed to reign surpreme. America for the first time in nearly a century didn't have any major enemies or opposition to the state.

That's a bad thing for the government and military industrial complex. America needed a new enemy, one that people could rally behind and throw their lives away for. This came in the form of 9/11.

9/11 literally changed the global political agenda with one swoop. To this day we are still fighting artificial wars based on it.

So essentially a change of enemies of political ideology to enemies of religious and social ideology
>>
Why? Because the Forever War needed a catalyst.
>>
>>17337158
>steel beams
>truthers
>bush cronies
put aside, I've always believed this to be the case
>>
>>17337144
hologram airplane, demolition bombs brought down 9/11. They needed a reason to go to war and also wants to cull the population.

Few weeks before the fall they had "training" everyone that worked in Twin towers how to act in emergency.
>>
File: olaf.jpg (83KB, 640x597px) Image search: [Google]
olaf.jpg
83KB, 640x597px
its simple.
the planes took them down.
move along now guys, theres nothing to see here.
>>
>>17337144
FUCK OFF NSA
>>
File: 911.jpg (57KB, 820x481px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
57KB, 820x481px
I think we all know this to be the real truth about 9/11
>>
File: poster-9382.jpg (346KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
poster-9382.jpg
346KB, 1000x1500px
>>17337336
this
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 569x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 569x901px
a drug / firearms deal gone bad Soviet k jihadi i don't look up it
>>
I'll say this.
Based upon reading a certain report back in 2008, things surrounding flight 93 aren't as they're reported as. I used to work in the building (As we called the no such agency) and one of the many things you could do is look through certain wires and bits of information. One in particular detailed events happening around the world and had full archives back to 98 or so. I looked up 9/11 01 and saw that there was a bit about 93 being shot down.

That's all I'll say.
>>
Ayylmaos can melt steel beams
>>
An infinite state of war is desired by the rich and powerful so they made that environment exist.
>>
The Cold War was a cover to fund the extremely expensive coverup of extraterrestrial visitation.

The Cold War ended abruptly.

A new enemy had to be created to keep the funding of the cover up going. Enter the falsified terror attacks of 9/11.
>>
>>17337144
It happened because 9-10 was before and 9-12 was after. Other than that, I think it happened because two fucking ultragiganigga planes crashed into some tall buildings, and one crashed into a building that looks like a retarded STOP sign, and another onethat crashed in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>>
I believe the US government knew something was about to happen, so they let it happen and exploited the following chaos.
I don't believe the government organised the attacks, but I also don't believe a couple of terrorists, armed with knives and basic pilot training, were able to breach one of the most well protected air spaces in the world without inside help
>>
>>17338219
>>
File: 911365.jpg (220KB, 1204x801px) Image search: [Google]
911365.jpg
220KB, 1204x801px
op clearly not true patriot
>>
>>17338300
This. If it was a conspiracy, this and only this.

My personal belief was always this- post Cold War our intelligence agencies turned to shit. Constant feuding between the CIA and FBI, and information was not flowing between agencies, and being desiminated like it should have been. Basically a cluster fuck of communications regarding information about national security, I think the government heard/discovered something was going to happen, but dropped the ball hard.

After the buildings were hit, they were brought down by controlled demolitions so surrounding structures weren't compromised.
>>
>CIA funds and trains a bunch of muslims to fuck with the russians
>they use that training and funding to attack the US later

I think it's that simple really.

I the government knew about the attack and let it happen is more ambiguous but I don't think anyone in the US ordered or staged an attack.
>>
>>17340322
But the surrounding structures were compromised.

The university building behind, building 7 (if you buy the official narrative)

The dust all over town is still giving ppl lung cancer.

Intelligence agencies are much more equipt to pull this stuff off than prevent it, look at the 94 embassy bombing in London.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_London_Israeli_Embassy_attack

(I thought it would be in the Wikipedia, womp)

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/1994_London_Israeli_Embassy_attack
>>
Obama wanted to make sure the Patriot act passed so he could do whatever he wanted. Worked
>>
>>17337165
Not melt just bend a little
>>
>>17340369

Obama did 9/11? Talk about thinking ahead
>>
>>17340388
I heard it was Bush, but I can see how the intense scrutiny he would be exposed to might prevent him from rigging the buildings the night before with the rest of the crew,

Secret service would have blown the whistle, probably was Obama & rahm Emanuel, probably while drunk.

Cause fuck NYC go chi-town, amirite??
>>
File: wtc.gif (41KB, 680x480px) Image search: [Google]
wtc.gif
41KB, 680x480px
>>17340360
not the guy you replied to but

that building was part of the trade center. the twins towers were only two of the buildings in the complex of buildings considered the "world trade center." which is why it was called building 7. twins towers were at the address "1 world trade center" and "2 world trade center" and that was "7 world trade center."

though you're right that several other buildings outside of the complex were damaged and many were made uninhabitable for a period of time after 9/11.

still, if the towers had fallen outside of their own "footprint", there would have been even more massive damage and loss of life.
>>
>>17340369
LOL this has to be a troll post but you got me to reply so i guess 5/10
>>
>>17340333
Yep, it's this - also, we bailed on them hard in Afghanistan.

The CIA knew, but I doubt Bush knew, honestly. He's more of an idiot than corrupt. Cheney may have known.

We've been fucking up shit in the Middle East for a long ass time. We started it all - EVERYTHING we see that's a problem now with terrorism, we caused. No conspiracy to it. We placed our puppets in charge and shit went south. We reap what we sow.
>>
>>17340322
Why didn't they evacuate people I'd they knew they would be compromised.
>>
The ny pd did nine eleven so they could brag about it & print flags & bumper stickers & be true american patriots
>>
>>17337144
The black knights offered hope to everyone involved. Not a single person who posted on the same time as well as well as well as a whole bunch of people and I will be a little bit about myself I'm sure that I am a very much like a lot more fun and a half hour to get a chance to look at the end of the individual or entity to which it is a good time to get a chance to look at the end of the individual or entity to which it is a good time to do the following link if I could have a good year.....
>>
File: 51DE64BT7EL._SX300_.jpg (22KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
51DE64BT7EL._SX300_.jpg
22KB, 300x259px
>>17340618
Sorry that was not meant to come out that way. The point is we all know what happened to those brick and mortar buildings....we all know that there were hallucinogens added to the drinking water.... those people on that fateful day could only see what was in front of the individual or entity named. The government thinks we should believe that no planes flew into those beautiful buildings and that still morn; but those who know the song, saw.
>>
Ironworkers local did nine eleven for freedom towers contract.
>>
>>17337144
jews did it
>>
>>17337662
flight 93 was so bizzare to me. the people that were able to call their families and loved ones from the plane, so it must have been flying low enough to get reception for some of them. but they all said the same thing to their relatives, they said their full names, despite the fact that their family would know who they were... and they all said the same general scripted stuff.

really really bizzare.
>>
File: turkeyisis.jpg (244KB, 962x589px) Image search: [Google]
turkeyisis.jpg
244KB, 962x589px
>>17337144
>1999, portion of Pentagon's funds start to become untraceable(missing)
>1999 ISIS is created
>Dov Zakheim comptroller in Pentagon in 2001
>On September 10, 2001, Rumsfeld informs people about missing 2.3 trillion dollars
>On September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks(Pentagon targeted too)
>Investigation for missing trillions halted
>Fabricated reason to start a war in Iraq
>Fund Iraqi non-governmental groups(ISIS)
>Withdraw troops from Iraq
>Iraq terrorized by ISIS
>sensitive civilians in US and Europe are shocked about primitive incompetent brutality
>refugee crisis(Soros leaflets)
>refugees welcomed with open arms and celebrations
>Turkey letting refugees through to Europe and pocketing money given by EU to do the opposite
Basic geopolitics by superpowers. US feeds it's Military Keynesian machine, gains footing in Middle-East and Israel destabilizes surrounding muslim regions by proxy. The actual attacks(9/11) were done by muslim terrorists.
>>
>>17340730
Those who know thank you for it.
>>
>>17340803
Oh oh guberment schill, oh GAWD!!!!! Sumbudy tellin troof!!!! Must be schill. Must be schill.
>>
Trump did nine eleven to create liquidity in Manhattan real estate market.
>>
File: OOMYQuu.jpg (53KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
OOMYQuu.jpg
53KB, 632x632px
>>17337144
Bush personally set the controlled demolition charges off and then circled back to aid rescue workers and used propane torch to cut the beams in the other building
>>
>>17337144
they hate our freedoms DURR
>>
>>17337174
>hologram airplane
>cull the population

Surely you jest.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i73XmZUxnVo

this clip is proof enough that the TV footage of planes is doctored. anything else is speculation.
>>
>>17340744
>flight 93

looking for the audio of this now. Why would it be weird for them to say their full names? They expected to die, since they had knowledge of the other planes already being crashed.

It seems reasonable to assume that the plane was shot down by scrambled jets.

The first three planes all crashed within one hour, which is quite an amazing feat of coordination.

If the White House was the target of flight 93 an executive decision was probably made to take it down. The destruction of such an iconic building at the seat of American Power was probably unacceptable to the President.
>>
File: fig3.gif (165KB, 587x493px) Image search: [Google]
fig3.gif
165KB, 587x493px
>>17342153

The second plane actually hits on an angle and through a corner of the building:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoE8Uz2ia3M&t=1m

Seen here.

Less beams to go through, that's why the nose survives the through and through before itself exploding.

If it's this easy to 'debunk' the apparent conspiracy no wonder nobody takes this shit seriously.
>>
File: TheHarbinger_CondensedSet.jpg (159KB, 293x480px) Image search: [Google]
TheHarbinger_CondensedSet.jpg
159KB, 293x480px
>>17337144
>>
>>17340826
>>17340730
>>17340613
>>17340369
>>17337162
JHWH did nine eleven to punish the non believers & cleanse the earth of the idolterers
>>
>>17337144
I saw a webm from Ditty(The App) that said "The Jews did 9/11 and it was an inside job" in the style of "sugar".
>>
I think it's highly plausible that our own government did this.
My theory:

>USA and allies know they need a better stronghold in the Middle East in order to access oil as well as keep an eye on possible threats like Iran (which is in between Iraq and Afghanistan where we have intervened the most)
>They also know they want a system of mass surveillance that they can pass without violating the constitution (at least in the public's eyes)
>Thus, 9/11
>The planes were real but may have been empty. Their main purpose was to distract people enough so that they could clear the area around the base of the towers and do whatever they needed to do to finish setting up the demolition
>This way, when the explosives went off there'd be no one to really witness it except for a bunch of confused/frightened firemen
>Pentagon was just a missile
>United 93 story is probably true - they had another target in DC but the people on the plane manned up and tried to fight - OR - it was simply another missile that malfunctioned and crashed, hence why there was such a serious lack of plane debris at the crash site
>9/11 is forever memorialized, people unanimously support invading the middle east, oil is had, Patriot Act is passed, etc. etc.

I grew up close to New York so everyone knows someone who lost a friend/relative in the trade center attack, but I don't think i've heard/seen a single person mention losing someone on one of the planes. IDK tho. Caring too much about 9/11 is ultimately dumb - say it's true, our government really did this and got away with it - who's gonna fight them? The judicial system that serves them? Fuck no - the bane of every conspiracy theory is that the outcome is always an almighty, powerful regime that can't be fought. So what's the point anyway? Just be depressed for the rest of your life?

Yeah, almost everything about modern society is bullshit. But that's not gonna change. Posting on boards here doesn't do shit.
>>
I'm not buying the inside job meme. It doesn't seem to connect with reality.

Terrorists doing terrorist things and getting away with it due to everyday incompetence - that I can believe. That seems real. That has happened, that probably will continue to happen, and I don't know why it couldn't have happened then.
>>
>>17342388
you ever meet a terrorist?
>>
>>17342388
>>17342392
& from exactly what, aside from sensationalist media reports & government statements, do you derive your analysis of the range & variety of terrorist behavior or the feasibility of terrorist actions?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmUSthuSxvc
>>
>>17342268
no it doesn't.
>>
>>17342599
the kitties are just like us!

good double, btw.
>>
File: whatisthisthenretard.jpg (79KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthisthenretard.jpg
79KB, 1280x800px
>>17342628
>>
>>17342636
>>17342628
I thought they were supposed to be holographically disguised ballistic missiles, like the one that hit the pentagon.
am I mistaken?
>>
http://www.ae911truth.org/
>>
File: yahmissile.jpg (184KB, 792x392px) Image search: [Google]
yahmissile.jpg
184KB, 792x392px
>>17342640

Missiles impact at ridiculous speeds and would have pulverized both towers instantly due to kinetic transfer alone.

an ICBM would have levelled blocks around the structures. an Air-to-Air missile like a Sidewinder would have been travelling over Mach 2, broken the sound barrier and demolished the structures shortly after impact.

And this is of course ignoring the suggestion that mass localized aerial visual holography is possible, exists and has been kept secret.

It's fairly widely accepted that the buildings pancaked due to structural fatigue of the upper floors after uncontrolled fire and their collapsing weight bearing down like falling dominoes.

When your explanation is so convoluted that it invokes unknown engineering or scientific advancements, you might as well say aliens did it, nobody is going to take your theory seriously because it's fucking magic.

A missile hit the Pentagon? Why did it cause this weird burnt debris shape?
>>
>>17338300
The U.S. Government are the real terrorists
>>
File: 911XXD.jpg (165KB, 696x864px) Image search: [Google]
911XXD.jpg
165KB, 696x864px
>>17342725
>an ICBM
i never said intercontinental,
i mean, a rock is a missile that follows a ballistic trajectory,
besides, the missiles themselves don't "level" shit, the explosive warheads attached to them do.

besides, no matter how it was done, it IS magic
that is, it was a mass-sacrifice that resulted in a metaphysical change in the social & political environment around it.

that said, KGB did nine eleven, to undermine free-thinking american values & create jingoistic , war-like, manipulable puppet state.
also
>>17340826
>>17340738
>>17340613
>>17342335
>>17340369
>>17340360
etc.
i love you, btw.
>>
>>17337144
The guvment wanted money and wanted to destroy sensitive records
>>
File: God bless America.png (112KB, 597x657px) Image search: [Google]
God bless America.png
112KB, 597x657px
I dunno who dunit, but I dont trust America
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>17337336
Yeah
>>
>>17342838
i know so many people who died of cancer or who's kids had birth defects from that junk!
>>17342797 ^

this place is giving me shills, i need a cocoa.
>>
>>17337144
Government knew about it prior to the attacks but was not behind it
>>
>>17337144
The-Neo-con-Military-industrial-complex-global-wars-for-profit and-control-machine need to continually generate fear, anxiety and the necessary illusions that help them maintain their stranglehold on humanity
>>
>>17342356
the very instant i first heard of what was happening on 9/11 I knew in my gut it was our own govt that was responsible for the whole event. even before i heard of any of the reports or newscasts or any of the bullshit official stories
>>
Has Saudi or Israeli government involvement ever been proven?
>>
it was angels taking direct action in our world events

the twin towers collapses and before any rumble hits the ground it disintegrates into dust
>>
>>17342926
>>
>>17342725
i like how the only part that really sticks out to me about this drivel is that you actually believe a single fucking AIM-9 could destroy a WTC tower
>>
>>17342977
anything at all could destroy the WTC towers, they exist as an archetypal relationship in the american psyche as having collapsed, or as their collapse.

they are "the collapse", a physical manifestation & precognitive ripple of the crisis & the fall of the US cultural empire.
>>
File: 1397163344572.jpg (153KB, 1023x771px) Image search: [Google]
1397163344572.jpg
153KB, 1023x771px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRMrMdn0NQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA
>>
>>17343001
Best predicative programming example I've ever seen posted, do you know anything about it's context?
>>
File: boaz_jachin_gone1.png (166KB, 487x266px) Image search: [Google]
boaz_jachin_gone1.png
166KB, 487x266px
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.