[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing 411

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: aliensuit.jpg (18KB, 374x405px) Image search: [Google]
aliensuit.jpg
18KB, 374x405px
So its aliens right? they are taking people and returning some dead with no shoes or with time missing amnesia.
http://www.canammissing.com/missing_411.html
>>
Is there any epub or pdf of this? I live in a shitty county and this will never be published here.
>>
>>17336655
searched all day for some and can't find any so far......super lame.
>>
It's dog men. Don't you listen when he's on with George Knapp?
>>
>>17336720
the little girl saying the big doggy was talking to her after the dudes scared something away doesn't make it dog men
>>
Paulides cherry picks his data like a son of a bitch
>>
>>17336726
Multiple searchers in different locations have seen the dogman running away from the corpse.
>>
>>17336609

By not offering even an ounce of delineation there can't even be a common consensus to the disappearances, which is good when you all you want to do is sell books.
>>
Latest book points to MK ULTRA though
>>
To the posters saying Paulides is untrustworthy : do you believe that something odd is going on in the wilderness and some cities regarding the cases he's written about? what do you think about them? (I haven't read the books)
>>
>>17336609
Requesting source on the OP pic
>>
File: DUMBBASES.jpg (318KB, 640x1257px) Image search: [Google]
DUMBBASES.jpg
318KB, 640x1257px
yea. i overlayed the 411 map and phil schneiders dumb map (pic is dumb map vs x another x thread) and there was 4-5 hotspots where there are 'dumb bases' / alien bases and groups of missing 411 cases. its archived tho

>reservoir dogs man
>national b/ra/servatives
>they still own the jungles
>>
File: 1429618564294.jpg (62KB, 1424x801px) Image search: [Google]
1429618564294.jpg
62KB, 1424x801px
another pt is Malta, malta has sightings of a 7' tall white repto
south america too [pic]

so im guessing the 'big headed' greys in the woods in the 70s abducting people were rake
aka draco and nasferatu from europe.
aka nephillim before that

fwiw its worth the sightings ive seen of them they are usually skinny as fuck... and they say we are fighting the venus reptilians, (and we are on the same side)
but nobody really knows who betrayed the humans.
>>
>>17337590
preservative in the mirror is
evil averserp
>>
>>17337600
>fwiw its worth the sightings ive seen of them they are usually skinny as fuck... and they say we are fighting the venus reptilians, (and we are on the same side)
but nobody really knows who betrayed the humans.
this is fair too bcoz if you go into the woods they are known to be at they fucking show themselves and even talk to people...
but if you try to hurt em you either wont find em or they fight, but fights never seem to happen...
>>
>>17337606
why would they be allying with us? Are we supposed to be a former starfaring civilization that fell into rubble? I can't see why aliens would respect human rights or dignity
>>
>actual unexplained phenomena with hard data backing it up
>mostly ignored by /x/ and every other internet conspiracy theorist site

fugging dis-info

I have two of the books and some of the stories read like the aftermath of a crappypasta.
>>
I've been searching for this book online with no luck.
>>
>>17336741
>implying dogmen aren't feral
>implying dogmen don't scavenge
Spooks attract spooks.
Bodies dropped by aliens after being abducted and murderlated would draw my attention.

If I was a dogman that is..
>>
>>17336609
i want to FUCK that alien
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.