[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Clannad_bread.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Clannad_bread.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
So I don't really understand what the whole creepy holy3 deepweb pasta is supposed to be aboout. Read some shit on reddit and it was really vague. Can anyone elaborate? Pic not related.
>>
That pasta is just a bunch of bullshit, i've read it and it doesn't make any sense for me.
>>
google "3yloh" while signed into a new (unused before this) gmail account
>>
>>17336094
This is bait?
>>
>>17336117
I'm doing it, fuck.
>>
What happens?
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (2MB, 868x669px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
2MB, 868x669px
>>17336121
Any results anon?

Just heard of holy3 from this thread so i dont really know anything about it btw
>>
>>17336261
I found some shit in japanese, ill post the link when it loads
>>
>>17336279
See if it loads, for me its loading super slow.
>>
>>17336282
Sorry, forgot the link www.3yloh.sxsjhh.com/851/
>>
>>17336279
>>17336282
Im gonna see if it loads for me without using a new account...should i do this???
>>
>>17336292
Do it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-08-21-34-22.png (67KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-08-21-34-22.png
67KB, 1080x1920px
>>17336292
Same anon here...the fuq...didnt load for me.
Is it cause im using a phone?
>>
>>17336298
Idk, im gonna search for more in the meanwhile
>>
>>17336292
Why would you need a new account if it's not actually on the deep web?
>>
>>17336310
Because anon told me to...
>>
>>17336316
Anon's probably baiting.
>>
>>17335558
It's a 2011/2012 deep web creepy pasta. I really liked it when I read it the first time, but I didn't save it.

Something about tracking down a "deep web" website with only a chat room where you talk to one of three bots with various weird names and personalities. Twist of the story was that one of them would tell you horrible and bizarre facts about yourself.

Anons on /x/ did try looking for this website every time the pasta popped up in deep web threads but its never been found. Obviously.
>>
Found a hotel collapse, i dont think it haves anything to do
>>
File: 4ae8a9_holy.png (474KB, 1098x663px) Image search: [Google]
4ae8a9_holy.png
474KB, 1098x663px
>>
File: 1388405606839.png (143KB, 1111x639px) Image search: [Google]
1388405606839.png
143KB, 1111x639px
>>
>>17336322
I googled holy3 and the first result was some story on /r/nosleep. Is that it?
>>
File: 1388405117780.png (160KB, 1216x674px) Image search: [Google]
1388405117780.png
160KB, 1216x674px
>>
>>17336340
Yeah, that's were the story became popular
>>
>>17336261
Just made a new account and typed 3yloh and used im feeling lucky

Got this site:
https://1ee45921c5ccb9fdbaa5e30bd7433aea8c369617-www.googledrive.com/host/0B9iO3dO0dhw9MjNhZW5DcG1MZFk/a.html?a=3yloh
>>
>>17336348
NOT CLICKING THAT SHIT.
>>
>>17336340
>I, like many here, am stricken with an almost sick curiosity. It'll get me killed some day. I know this. I've been told this, but we can get to that in a while. In 2010, my curiosity found itself satiated for at least a while by the deepweb. After downloading the famous TOR, finding the hidden wiki, and exploring a bit, I thought it was pretty cool. There was this entire separate internet inaccessible to most. I found databases of information, both paranormal and non. I found sites full of gore, ones promising hitmen, and of course, the drug sites.

I was a teenager. I was curious. Life didn't seem to have enough to it then, and so the drug sites were the best thing ever to me. I found sellers and growers, and all sorts of information on all sorts of drugs. Shit I hadn't even heard of until that point. And I went crazy. Born to an uncaring family, and being the only one in the house most of the time, I ordered and ordered and ordered. I set up an account on most of the sites, I had my deepweb email, and I lived my entire life either on the deepnet or high out of my mind.

Until one day I received a message:

m44: Do you want an elevated human experience?

me: Depends, what are you selling?

m44: It's free.

What followed was a string of numbers and letters which anyone could tell was a TOR address.
>>
>>17336352
its a fucking article about a horse race
not b8
>>
I did some digging on 3yloh and I ended up in jpl looking at metadata from a mars global surveyor program image which had a LOT of weird metrics which shouldn't really be there.

Jb
îš½4”
N
'Çþ nºèž-#3Q#¶a,¡17enp Ðð\òZÄFYÎWâ,Ç2qŸ9 4™,f°UÎM‡1™·c$o‘ÜýŸÒ3!¯®2ñWU#

>>17336352
Sends you to hell town ohio. A real place.
>>
>>17336356
I clicked it, spurred on by my curiosity, and was brought to a completely white screen with nothing but the word "Holy3" at the top. A chat bar appeared, and several other navigation toolbars popped up, but I never did get to investigate them.

What I got instead was another message. This time from a person named Ariana.

She seemed like a chat-bot at first, and I had experienced them before, so i almost clicked out of the page for a complete waste of time, realizing that this "m44" character had probably just been spamming some shitty site he'd set up, or was trying to scam me into some survey, or any of the other hundreds of scams which existed at the time, and still do today.

Then Ariana got my attention.

Ariana: Don't do that, David.

This got me. My name was David, but I suppose it's a common enough name.

Me:Haha, funny. Don't do what?

Ariana: Exit the page.

Fuck.

This was where things got weird.

Me: How did you know?

Ariana: Presence told me.

Me: and what else has presence told you?

Ariana: Everything. Presence sees everything.

Me: Prove it.

Ariana: Maxwell never slept easy.

Ariana sent me a link. It had .jpg at the end. I knew it was a picture, but I didn't know if I truly wanted to see.

Ask yourself what you would have done in my situation.

I typed back that I didn't know a Maxwell... but then I realized I did know some kid named Maxwell in highschool. Being the douchebag druggie I had been, I could vaguely remember picking on him. Stealing his shit, shoving him around. Nothing massive, but general highschool douchebaggery.

I clicked the link, and saw a purple-faced Maxwell hanging from a rope.

I couldn't handle this.

I didn't know who these people were.

I didn't answer her message, but immediately went to facebook and searched up maxwell.
>>
>>17336352
I clicked it. Was nothing.
>>
File: ozGEKiA.png (22KB, 372x188px) Image search: [Google]
ozGEKiA.png
22KB, 372x188px
>>17336365
I was met with this

I stared at it for hours, before finally taking a screenshot. It's remained in a folder called "Maxwell" on my desktop for the last four years.

Much more has been added to that folder over the years I've come to know Maxwell through my own investigation.

Maxwell had committed suicide, or, as I believe, was killed, hours prior to this post, according to police. This was completely overlooked in the police investigation.

I made it my point to discover everything there had been to know about Maxwell, and the more I dived deep, the more I realized he was similar to myself. He was a curious curiosity, and born unto uncaring parents, having been abused all of his life, I could see that he never could have slept, but how the bastards at holy3 knew this, I didn't know.

I made it my mission over the last 4 years to try and find out more and more about his death, and the people that killed him, in my opinion. I haven't slept easy in four years, and I haven't been closer than i am now.

There are others who have experienced the terror of Holy3. I am warning you to stay the fuck away from them.

I have never been closer to the end of my path than I am now, and soon I will log back on, and try and track them down. I'll keep you updated, but I needed to get this off my chest.
>>
>>17336356
>>17336365
>>17336374
That's the one.
>>
It's suppose to be about speaking to 'angels' and a devil or something and they reveal stuff....

Saying it out allowed kind of sounds stupid...
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.