[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you messed with a ouija board before? Anything happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Have any of you messed with a ouija board before? Anything happen? Pic not related.
>>
The pits inside avocados are NOT avocado seeds.

REPLY NOT RELATED
>>
>>17335491
Thank
>>
File: ouija_board.jpg (60KB, 590x436px) Image search: [Google]
ouija_board.jpg
60KB, 590x436px
>>17335491
Here's a stock photo I googled so you know what the Ouija board game looks like

Now that that's out of the way I'm also interested.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
Hi, yes I tried many years ago.

I think we were around the age of 13-14, we were three guys that wanted to test it out.

We didnt have a real board, so we just created our own. Wrote every letter on small pieces of paper, the numbers 0-9 and then two papers with 'yes' and 'no'. We then proceeded to ask questions and behold, our fucking glass actually moved. I thought to myself that some of those two were moving the glass on purpose, as im fucking skeptic. We didnt get much information, as we stopped because the one dude was getting spooked.

But, years after, I had many paranormal activities in my dads home (where we did it). I dont know if it had anything to do with the board tho.
>>
Spoopy ouija story. This was years ago now

>be 17
>dating 14 year old (in b4 party van)
>Her and her friend are really into ouija and new age concepts, talk about how its real
>have these stupid little rituals, must have no electricity running in house, must make a ouija board yourself w/ shot glass and cardboard, must have 2 candles lit (1 red and 1 white maybe?), must have 2 people holding the shotglass
>They were super into this
>tell me that you have to believe its real or it wont work
>I try it, nothing happens, tell them theyre stupid, dont believe them
>they do it, ask the board to prove to me that its real
>board keeps telling them to tell me to open the door, i think this is some stupid joke theyre playing
>I stand up and open the door to outside
>I shit you not, the second i take my hand off the doorknob, it slams
>the other side of my hand was the wall, there was no wind, nothing
>after this, board keeps saying "BURN BOARD" over and over again
>We burn it, later we hear somewhere that released the spirit into this world and we should have buried it.

They kept doing this for a bit afterwards, this just made them believe this was real more. Eventually, one time the board told them that they were channeling a priest type from the 1600s, to stop doing the ouija board stuff and similar stuff or they'd go to hell.

They stopped after that. One of them got super religious, my ex got super hot and really into new age/spiritual shit as she got older
>>
>>17335466
I fucked the hole in the pointer when I eas 7 or 8. Don't remember enough to greentext
>>
>>17335466
Yes, and nothing happened
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.