[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 13rZxvL.jpg (824KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
13rZxvL.jpg
824KB, 2448x2448px
whenever we have a spooky greentext thread, the same stories ten to get posted over and over again.
Sometimes, they end with people saying they considered going back with friends, guns, cameras and so on. Has anyone actually done it and followed up on it? Post famous green texts and lets see if the authors are still here
>>
/x/ never leaves the basement
>>
File: creepy idaho.png (118KB, 1474x395px) Image search: [Google]
creepy idaho.png
118KB, 1474x395px
>>17335239
I always wanted more info on this one
>>
Such is the nature of 4chan. OC is hard to come by, and people are lazy. That said, there have been a few people who do this, but they either have a few huge threads that then fade away quickly or they come back after too much time and no one remembers who they are.
>>
>>17335239
We had this guy return not long ago.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17299556
>>
File: my story.jpg (1MB, 1212x3264px) Image search: [Google]
my story.jpg
1MB, 1212x3264px
>>17335239
Im this guy
I cant believe somebody actually capped my story. Yyes I and some friends did go back, no we didn't find anything aside from some more damage and signs of activity out in the woods that showed the stomping grounds of something big. I didn't tell my friends the whole story just so I wouldn't get laughed at, just that I saw something and wanted some back up. I don't go to the cabin as much anymore just because life gets in the way but Id like to go back by myself one more time
>>
>>17337688
You have good taste in entertainment (X-Files and IT) but your story wasn't that great. Bad screencap with mistakes and errors, story filled with typos that sounds like you took bits and pieces from other greentexts and strung them all together. Could have been better. 4/10
>>
> we all went back with guns and friends.
> We didn't find anything.
> Ending to every inawoods greentext ever.
>>
>>17337964
Gitcher guns and go find something, then. Or write your own pasta with a different ending.
>>
>>17337710
heres your reply
>>
File: the dude.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
the dude.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>17337710
>people here care about your reviews
what are you? a 14 year old girl on facebook?
>>
>>17338104
>people here care about your opinions
What are you? A 10 year old girl on 4chan?
>>
File: creepy cult.jpg (252KB, 1256x624px) Image search: [Google]
creepy cult.jpg
252KB, 1256x624px
>>17338140
im not the ones giving out reviews m8
either contribute or keep it to yourself. speaking of which, this is one of my favorite greentexts
>>
>>17335239
I've posted greentext stories before.... Never once have I wanted to go back to where I've seen weird shit. Partly because it was terrifying and because i highly doubt I can recreate the experience. I'm guessing what I saw was a one in a million chance and that the chances of re-encountering what I saw is next to none.
>>
>>17338242
>either contribute or keep it to yourself

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings on the internets. And that was hardly a 'review', I'm not going to go full Ebert for a mediocre greentext. I like this thread and I'm not trying to derail it, but you need to stop being so damn sensitive and remember that you're on 4chan, there are many people here who would be much harsher than me.
>>
>>17339756
Im not upset at all, im not even that same guy.
But theres always one dipshit who breaks down a thread like this giving his opinion and reviews instead of adding to it and ruins everything
again either contribute or fuck off. nobody cares about your 4/10 review
>>
>>17339756
you seem awfully offended yourself for such an experienced and well rounded critic ;)
>>
File: camera.jpg (119KB, 668x580px) Image search: [Google]
camera.jpg
119KB, 668x580px
anyone got more like this? A little more simple ant not a fucking novel
>>
>>17337688
It's strange that the thing would destroy property but leave your jeep alone.
>>
File: 1428778063209.jpg (475KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1428778063209.jpg
475KB, 1920x1200px
Hey, guys.

I'm gonna out right say that I want to get into creepy narration on Youtube. I have what I'd consider to be an okay voice for the task and I was wondering, if you have any original experiences of your own, if it'd be cool to take it and narrate it and slap it on Youtube. It would be my first one, so I won't have monetisation on for it.

Something new and not posted in /r/nosleep and places like that would be great.

Thanks for considering my request.
>>
I dont care if /x/ is slow,i just dont want to see anymore rp whether the story is good or not.Go to fanfiction forum website for that.
>>
>>17340100
it's all about you ANON
>>
>>17339756
I'm not any of the previous posters but you do come off as sorta an ass.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.