[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me a spooky story /x/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20140405114919-campfire-pic.jpg (99KB, 1188x1121px) Image search: [Google]
20140405114919-campfire-pic.jpg
99KB, 1188x1121px
Tell me a spooky story /x/.
>>
i was in home alone, then the cellphonee ring

pirimm...

hello
hello?

turn off

then i see the number
"home"[

who was phone?
>>
>>17334715
now that's what I call S P O O K Y
>>
Doors to my room are at the secound floor, when i was alone in home, trapdoor to attic just open, i shitmyself i sneak to my room doors after 5'' i check what was that, this was really opened. I tell myself that was just a wind or someone don't close it quite full. When my mom back she yell at me why i was sitting in home in with no locked doors, i even wasn't on main floor. She don't know about it cuz its stupid but i will never forgot about it
>>
>>17334700
Once upon a time there was hyper realistic blood on the computer screen, and then a skeleton popped out

The end.
>>
>>17334700
Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was soo ugly everyone died. The End.
>>
>>17334700
/x/ is being raided right now by shitlords with too much time on their hands. Doubt you'll get any serious response. Try coming back later.
>>
>>17334700
Once upon a phone. Who was time?
>>
>>17334700
An invisible man routinely follows you into the bathroom. He really likes it when you brush your teeth. And he showers with you when you shower.
>>
>>17334700
I was a Boy Scout. I was really afraid of the "Green Hand". They say a scout got his hand cut off and it became alive and green because it lives in the grass (?!). So whenever there is a camp the Green Hand would choke a Boy Scout, usually the one who was sleeping on the right side of the tent. I almos shit my pants. Not so spooky now, I guess...
>>
>>17339514

A lot of places like to do that. I was at a wilderness camp thing, not boyscouts or a big camp but a place to dump your kids for a week so the parents can enjoy a vacation or whatever.

Anyway the story was about a guy who killed a bunch of people at the camp called Mr X or something like that, he lived in the woods and wore a long coat and was super crazy and such. He'd always leave behind crossed sticks/branches/boards before he was going to kill someone.

I kind of ruined the spook for everyone by pointing out that the 2x4s in an X that was at our camp site when we got back from a hike still had the home depot barcodes on them.
>>
Walking on a trail near my house and found a knife stuck in a tree. It was a nice one, so I pulled it out and took it. On my trip back by the same spot I noticed the weeds were all messed up. There was a lot of blood. I was afraid to walk back into the trees and look further. Afraid to keep the knife too, I dropped it off a pedestrian bridge onto the interstate. (No one coming at the time)
>>
File: 1395028151927.jpg (5KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
1395028151927.jpg
5KB, 239x210px
>when I was, like 7
> my babysitter had snuck out back to get high
> he was blastin marilyn manson (1999)
> I looked up and there was hyperrealistc blood on the computer screen
>drips
>phone rings
>"hello"
>I WAS PHONE?!?!

pic related is the scary ghosts I met then
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.