[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predicting and intuition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 528030_1283090506134_full.jpg (34KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
528030_1283090506134_full.jpg
34KB, 720x480px
Have you ever instinctively predicted something /x/? Death or death dates in particular? Only in the past 3 months have I predicted two deaths. I've never had any other form of paranormal experience, I'm pretty closed off as I'm a leo so I'm pretty grounded, by the way.

The first isn't as weird, as cancer is obviously a serious illness, however when I found out my uncle had cancer rather late on, (they didn't know if it was terminal or not at the time) something told me he would die on Christmas Day straight away when I got the news. He did end up passing on Christmas Day.

The second was literally today.
>be me on Friday at friends house
>She has 3 dogs
>I just happen to be looking at one of the dogs for a few seconds, looks fine to me and healthy.
>Something literally just clicks in my head that says 'that dog doesn't have long left'
>Mfw my friend tells me the dog I was looking at on Friday passed away today

What is this called? Is there a name for it? I feel like I've had other experiences with knowing stuff like this beforehand but can't pinpoint it. Not necessarily death either, but with other little stuff here and there.

Also please share your stories of prediction or intuition, I'm interested.
>>
When I was a kid, whenever I thought about a certain episode of South Park it would end up on TV later.
>>
I predicted the broncos would win the SB50
>>
>>17333639

This.
>>
>>17333630

Only once i predicted the death of someone. I dreamed that someone will die but couldnt tell who. The same day i went to work and my boss told me he had to go to a funeral (the father of a co-worker died in the night)

The dream itself was wierd though, i dreamed that my theet shattered, wich where i live is assumed that when you dream this, someone will die... and someone did.

I have had other prophetic dreams but this one is the only one related to someone dying.
>>
Well, thinking of all the possibilities your feeble mind is able to come up with and believing in the most probable ones, or the ones that 'feel' right, is hardly paranormal. I've made several accurate predictions, but that only tells me I have good judgement if anything. I've also always known who to trust, whether a person is a secretly crazy etc., but that shit is really normal/natural, especially when you're a kid.

Only thing I can't explain is I've accurately sensed previous tenants (with no prior knowledge of them) when moving to new apartments. Like, the landlord is showing me the place (no furniture, appliances, mess or other signs of people) and I can tell there was a middle-aged guy with glasses living there, with a lady friend visiting so often she might have as well lived there. They've fought a lot, the woman is willful and down to earth, the man has (had) a drinking problem. I'm sure there must be something I'm unconsciously observing and getting this info from, I just don't know what it is.

All these things (except the previous tenants thing) have the risk of becoming self-fulfilling prophecies too, like not trusting someone creating a rift between you and the other person, eventually resulting in them becoming dicks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.