[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... now when the dust have setteled. Is it real or fake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
So... now when the dust have setteled.

Is it real or fake? Please elaborate.

I want to think that the tape is real, when I watched it for the first time (An alien interview) I noticed I reacted emotionally and thought it was kind of disturbing to watch.
>>
Got a link, friendo?
>>
>>17331279

Here is the link to entire documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtg7M4nqt4

The footage begins shortly after 30 minute mark.
>>
>>17331267
it's too dark to actually be 100%, but I personally think it's bullshit, because it looks like bullshit, and its probably bullshit.
>>
>>17331279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxVuPoE2qf8

>>17331267
>I noticed I reacted emotionally and thought it was kind of disturbing to watch.

that's the point of documentaries. they put the sad/creepy ambient music behind it and that anonymous faggot talks about how it's "hard to watch" and thus puts a suggestion in your head.
>>
>>17331308

>Please elaborate

If I wanted to hear that the footage is bullshit just because it's bullshit I would have posted this on facebook or read the youtube comments. If you watch the entire documentary there are two sceptics who say that if it's fake it really, really well done and that it's something about the "aliens" movement that would have been extremly hard to fake.

Remember kid this was released back in 1996 and there are no evidence supporting it would have been from the same year.

>>17331314

Yeah I can see your point, but the footage did lack audio and people only talked about it being hard to watch after they show it to you.
>>
moves like a goddamn puppet
watch the neck
if you've ever seen a henson movie or tv show with a puppet that requires a hand to control the head movement you can see the the way they move are 100% alike
>>
Well I'm pretty sure this is a really well-done hoax probably done by a group of talented kids with too much time on their hands. Not really sure, would have to look into it. The footage itself is really amazing and incredibly well-done and detailed if a hoax.
>>
File: 1444189236424.jpg (12KB, 291x267px) Image search: [Google]
1444189236424.jpg
12KB, 291x267px
>>17331326
Try typing in youtube (where you found this piece of crap), alien puppet debunked. You shouldn't really need to look any further. Your welcome OP.
>>
Purposeful dark lighting to hide the puppetry.
/thread
>>
A better video of this nature would probably be the autopsy video. Many special effects people have been interviewed about the video and they also estimated the cost of it, if it were faked. Not sure where i seen the guys interviewed but I'm sure you can find it if you look around.
>>
>Anything disclosed/leaked/released concerning the UFO in the 90's

>real

The entire 90s UFO history is bogus. WHy the fuck do you think original X-Files and Fire in The Sky were released then? It was a disinfo campaign, and obvious one at that.

But then again I'm talking to the people that believe obvious schizophrenic narcissists like Phil Schneider, just because his ASSISTED SUICIDE looks like le spooky murder
>>
faker and gayer than a 3 dollar bill. The room is lit in a way so you can't see the animatronics controlling the puppet.
>>
>>17331267
If it were real, why would it be constantly moving it's head around like that, and also why would they be in a dark room, you would think that both parties would be more comfortable in a lit environment. Also it just feels too perfect to be real. BUt that's just my opnion
>>
>>17331308

>something is true until its %100 disproved

/x/ logic
>>
It's total bullshit.

Read the IMDd credits of this "documentary". Directed by a grindhouse shlock b-movie director, special effects by a guy who worked on the animatronics of the Dark Skies TV show (featured aliens), etc. Seems pretty legit.

The footage was also endorsed by proven fraudsters Whitley Strieber and Sean David Morton, which immediately should make you skeptical.
>>
>Dark room
Well obviously their giant anime eyes make them sensitive to light.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.