[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get rid of the suspicion that the world is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

File: serveimage(5).jpg (945KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(5).jpg
945KB, 1920x1440px
I can't get rid of the suspicion that the world is going to end soon, and a bunch of the good people are being granted the mercy of leaving a bit early.
>>
>>17331144
Because if I gave people special passage into the next life, it would be musicians with fascism fetishes.
>>
>>17331159

David Bowie was an occultist, he earned his passage.
>>
It's all part of the plan. They know how to help us fight the evil that's coming, but the real training ground is in the life beyond this physical one.
Bowie knows how to protect us, and you'd do well to trust him when the time comes.
>>
>>17331172
what?
>>
>>17331182
Wrong. More like they knew the world was going to shit way ahead of time and probably got out before it all went to shit.
>>
I love Bowie but I don't think he was on Yahwehs side...
>>
Do you want to join my suicide cult?
>>
File: photo-24769165-angry-man-punch.jpg (26KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
photo-24769165-angry-man-punch.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
>>17331144
what do you mean by "people"?
>>
>>17331187

David Bowie was magic practitioner.
>>
Its not the end, but the beginning of something new
>>
File: 1454889680005.jpg (60KB, 565x554px) Image search: [Google]
1454889680005.jpg
60KB, 565x554px
>>17331195
>Being on the side of a genocidal male Jewish fire deity...

No shit, he's not that stupid.
>>
File: tumblr_nk6k0xn0041u8s4p6o1_400.jpg (40KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk6k0xn0041u8s4p6o1_400.jpg
40KB, 375x523px
>>17331217
fact
>>
Everyone since the beginning of humanity has thought the world will end in their time. What makes these other miniscule little nothings anymore right than the other miniscule little nothings?
>>
>>17331250
they got guns and mobile devices.
>>
>>17331236

>that text

I don't know if I can control my laughter.

I don't think I can.

Oh no its coming out.

Ha Ha Ha
>>
Yahweh is the Father of Lights...

What kind of magic did Bowie practice?
>>
>>17331144
>I can't get rid of the suspicion that the world is going to end soon
Yeah, only about 7.6 billion years from now.
Retard.
>>
>>17331250
Every time the world ended, it's pretty much the same process as when an individual dies and reincarnates: everything gets put back into place in much the same order, and you forget anything ever happened.
Like Groundhog Day on a massive scale
>>
File: David Bowie-Blackstar-player.jpg (14KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
David Bowie-Blackstar-player.jpg
14KB, 600x350px
>>17331295
YHWH is a Jewish deity. He is part and parcel of several magical systems that have had contact with Jewish mysticism.

Nobody really knows what Bowie practiced.
He references OTO and Crowley in Quicksand, but he also doesn't talk favorably about that time in his life.
Lazarus featured a visual recall of the Station to Station cover, which included the Tree of Life from Kabbalah.
And then there's this part of Black Sun, where the three major mystical practices are not portrayed favorably.

There's no indication he was LHP from what I can tell, if that's what you're implying. But lots of people think -all- magical systems are satanic / luciferian so maybe you are one of those people. In which case, nothing I can say will probably convince you otherwise.
>>
I'm open minded...help me understand how some magical systems aren't Luciferian
>>
>>17331250

What's really sad is how much time your skeptic self spends on /x/. Need to troll believers to feel better about your eternal soul going to hell, Paul?
>>
>>17331384

>newfag can't even quote
>>
>>17331195
David Bowie’s mother is Jewish, his father is not. One of Bowie’s album covers discusses his Jewish ancestry. His real name: David Stenton Haywood-Jones.
>>
>>17331233
Christian God is the same shit, let's not single out Jews. Christians and Muslims are just as stupid. Lol muh sun gods better than ur sun god
>>
>>17331409
Yes I do arse wipe
>>
>>17331331
>but he also doesn't talk favorably about that time in his life

He was also coked out of his mind during that time period which is probably what he didn't hold in high esteem. Magic seems to have been a part of Bowie's life in one form or another since early on in his career, even if he wasn't practicing it at any given time it still influenced him.

http://cavecomedyradio.com/podcast-episode/david-bowie-and-the-occult/

Really good episode.
>>
>>17331416
Very interesting which album?
>>
@17331409
>implying
>>
>>17331144
see >>17330079
>>
>>17331144

You should relax.

Worrying about the end of the world is like worrying about death. If it is going to happen, it's going to happen and you are completely powerless over it.

It's best to let all your anxieties about it go because worrying will not change the outcome either way except to make you more upset.
>>
>>17331463
It's not that I'm scared of it. It's that I want it to happen. Soon.
>>
>>17331144
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np_SGICmfXw
>>
>>17331233
Lol you do realize that God is just the nature of reality right? Its like hating gravity because it makes planes crash.
>>
>>17331468
I'm with you...May Jesus return and stop all the pain and suffering of this world
>>
>>17331144
>I can't get rid of the suspicion that the world is going to end soon
Nobody gives two shits about your "feelings" shitburger. Facts or fuck yourself you fucking useless fuckwit fuckenstein.
>>
>>17331482
>Disregarding speculation
>Demanding facts

Why the fuck are you on this board?
>>
>>17331144
>World ending soon
>Good people being granted the mercy of leaving early
You mean the rapture??

Also I highly doubt celebrities are going to heaven.
>inb4 religiousfag
>>
>>17331482
You mad bro?
>>
>>17331144
You might be right.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/heres-what-blind-prophet-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-beyond-its-not-good/news-story/6adaca964c9bde14e21103ee7d4fbc1d
>>
>>17331519
Baba didn't know shit.
>>
>>17331491
To remind you when you're being retarded.

>>17331503
Case in point.

You're shit people. Work harder. I shouldn't even have to do this, you should hate yourselves for being so fucking pathetic and boring.

Take ten fucking minutes...and for once in your useless, shit, teen lives, try to craft something truly inventive. Try to actually add something to reality instead of dragging it down by being so fucking mundane.

Because that's all you are right now, fucking mundane. Why am I here, you ask? Because people like you are shitting up reality by being so boring.
>>
>>17331384
>>newfag can't even quote
>>
>>17331403
I'll take the name Paul. I mean, yes, it does sound like a rather obese guy that obsess's over football and loves Bud Light, but sure. I'll be your Paul, baby.
>>
>>17331530
Actually its people like you that are fucking up reality by being such narrow minded cumtwats.
>>
File: tard.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tard.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>17331530
Then why don't you get off your ass and make the world a better place rather than angrily typing up paragraphs at a group of delusional schizos over the internet?
>>
>>17331546
Pointing out that you're shit isn't being narrow minded. Your shitty idea isn't new, what's extra sad is that you actually pretend it is. You're just reciting sad, stupid, boring shit we've all heard a thousand times before.

I'm not narrow minded just because I don't suck the dick of a boring little twatcycle with nothing intelligent or new to say. You just suck. That's all there is to it. Look at this conversation. You can't even justify yourself.

If you weren't boring shit, you'd be expounding on amazing ideas, not trying to justify why we should care about your shit one. Get a clue. You're shit. Stop being shit. You can't argue that you're actually not shit in disguise. You've already been called. You're shit. The case is closed. Do better.

Be better. You're not a worthy person, you know it. Work harder. Be better. Stop whining. Stop accusing everyone else. Stop fighting. Improve.

Improve.

You. Shit brain. You suck right now. Improve.
>>
File: black sun star.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
black sun star.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>17331159

I thought the title of his last album was interesting.

Our Sun--what is it? It's a star, of course. All suns are stars. Blackstar...Black Sun.

Of course, black star is also a term from physics. It describes the transitional state between a collapsed star and a singularity, or a state of infinite value. Dying as he was, the analogy probably appealed to him.

I couldn't help but notice that in the video of Blackstar, one of the men being crucified looks an awful lot like an orthodox Jew. Probably just a coincidence...
>>
>>17331548
I am making the world a better place, dick slice. I'm telling you you suck now and encouraging you to improve.

Improve. Right now you fuckers suck balls. You are the worst 4chan has to offer and 4chan is close to the worst the net has to offer. You pathetic little pieces of shit offend practically every time your fingers hit the keyboard, you suck that bad. You're boring, you're stupid, you repeated unimaginative, useless, you don't contirbute. You just recite, badly, vague and stupid ideas you don't even understand. No one likes it, you don't add anything, you don't inspire anyone, you don't do anything but suck.

Just, you know, try a little harder. Improve. Care about what you add for the first time in your shit lives. Maybe, for once, don't be shit.
>>
>>17331530
>>17331482
You're more than welcome to leave. Or you can just stay and continue to lower the level of dialogue that you're already claiming is bottom of the barrel. Not sure what that accomplishes other than adding another turd to the shit pile, though.

Nobody's making you stay here. But continue being mad, if that's what gets you off. Some self-important supremacy-complex wankery is just what /x/ really needs more of.
>>
File: 1400293783808.png (202KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
1400293783808.png
202KB, 499x376px
>>17331571
>>17331563
>>17331530
>>17331482
You seem very upset, sir.
>>
>>17331563
Actually it is. Human beings lack the level of perception necessary in order to see the true value of a persons actions. Its common human shovanism. The fact of the matter is you lack the intellect and forsight to see the value behind a persons actions and its this narrow band of thought that is the reason the world is as fucked up as it is.

If that wasn't bad enough you go on a shit board on the internet to be as useless as you claim everyone else is being.

Go find a tire fire and try putting it out with your body
>>
>>17331571
Does your mother know you're talking like that?
>>
>>17331144
Look at OP here. "I feel." Everyone says that around here. "I just have a feeling." It doesn't mean anything. First off, it's usually a lie. And even when it's not, who the fuck cares. I feel like my balls itch, you can't pitch a meaningful idea on your dumbass feelings. No one cares and no one should.

The world ending? How half assed is that. Every boring piss marauder just leaps to that worn out trope because they can't be imaginative at all and, for the record, no the world's not ending. It's just boring, stupid, it lacks any creativity or truth. It's nothing. It's shit. We all know it's shit because you just type to get attention and you don't try to EARN attention.

And it would take so little. "I have evidence that the Earth will soon be host to hidden eel intelligences." Make a fake wiki. I dunno, just do ANYTHING besides being boring, useless fucks who just recite, over and over, the same stupid, pointless crap we've all heard a billion times.

What the fuck's wrong with you that you can't do better than this? Anyone could do better than this.
>>
>>17331587
Serious question, do you have a form of autism?
>>
>>17331587
That isn't true at all. We are only partly physical beings. Part of us exists on another plane of reality and it is through this plane that we acquire information that can't be attained in the physical reality we live in or is outside of our field of awareness.

The reason people are getting "the feeling" that the world is going to end is because it is. Large scale events sends ripples back through time like when you throw a rock into a pond and the ripples from it go out in all directions.

Stop being a dumbass and realise how much of a dumbass you are
>>
>>17331571
You aren't accomplishing anything beyond making you look like an idiot. You might as well go to a Church during mass and start preaching Judaism. Everyone is just going to think "look at this douchebag." No one cares what your opinions are. Give it up.
>>
>>17331600
He's a namefag, that's usually a pretty good indicator
>>
>>17331144
sounds like slight OCD anon
>>
>>17331586
Probably. I bet she can hear him yelling at his computer from the basement.

>>17331587
Then do it faggot, and stop bitching. Make a goddamn thread and quit derailing other anon's threads with your temper tantrum. Nobody is here to entertain you or whatever notions of quality you might have. It's an anonymous imageboard where there are absolutely no standards to participate. Not to mention, this is a paranormal discussion board. Nothing here should be taken as fact, don't make me recite the old motto at your underage b& ass.

You are coming into /x/ and derailing threads by being a shit-spewing fountain of buttmad. You are on 4chan. And you are a namefag. That's some real pot calling the kettle black shit right there already.

If you don't like it, make it better by actively contributing better content or leave.
>>
>>17331587
I have evidence that this namefag is an autist

For example: he chooses to name himself on an anonymous imageboard, and seeks out attention by obsessively writing out several paragraphs in an attempt to antagonize people.

I am already in the process of creating a wiki surrounding this phenomenon
>>
>>17331600
>>17331602
>>17331608
>>17331611
What a bunch of fucking retards. Yup this shit is what x needs more of, totes.
>>
File: CharizardTheIluminigga.jpg (41KB, 640x697px) Image search: [Google]
CharizardTheIluminigga.jpg
41KB, 640x697px
>>17331636
Lemme guess, you've an obsessive type of mental disorder?
>>
>>17331640
Decided to stop namefagging, have you?
>>
>>17331636
>>17331640
Well at least he realized being a namefag was pretty dumb. You'll have to update the wiki.
>>
>>17331647
If documenting things I find intersting means I have such a disorder, then I suppose so.
>>
>>17331636
No its not that. The world is ending and everyone knows it deep down inside. Some admit it while others deny it. This is why he is so angry because he doesn't want to admit to himself that its all coming crashing down and seeing people like OP is just proof that he is lying to himself.

You will see a lot more of this sort of thing as time goes on
>>
Another possible war or continuation of the US vs Russia proxy war doesn't mean the world will end. Lol. If North Korea, then kekekastan. They're still not a threat. They're as much a joke as isil.
>>
>>17331651
>>17331652
>>17331657
Shitty stupid comments that aren't x
>>
>>17331688
A stupid shitty comment that isn't /x/
>>
>>17331640
>>17331688
>x

Newfag spotted
>>
>>17331683
I actually read a pretty interesting article on CFR that talked about a possible China/India war and related contingencies.
War college also had a discussion a few episodes ago about a possibility of African/Chinese genocide over colonial conflicts and Chinese Libensraum.
Naturally both of those conflicts become more likely as economic instability increases.

There are potential geopolitical flashpoints outside of the ones you hear about on CNN everyday.
Not that those justify claims of Armageddon, just that things are complicated and you rarely end up fighting the war you plan to fight.
>>
>>17331144
With "good" being a very subjective/ambiguous term, maybe. Could be that people who meet certain criteria are taken away first (not neceasarily the criteria for what most humans would consider "good"), and a lot of these people happen to be famous. Of course some of these people have died from very painful diseases, which brings up the question of what awaits those who are left behind.
>>
>>17331144
Darkness lies ahead.
Deciet at every corner, and hatred in mens hearts.
A great illusion of liberty and freedom has been cast on us.
However instead of liberty we get oppression, instead of freedom we get imprisonment.
They come for the sages, they silence thier wisdom.
Both sides spit hatred to those who speak out against the coming dark age.
We are told to let them kill us, if we were good we have nothing to fear.
Soon a great plight will occur, many signs are pointing to one direction.
I leave you with a warning; we fear the sword above us, but below sits another sword waiting to breach the land above.
>>
>>17331144
Sort of feel this way, but I think that's because the social matrix is in a deep state of flux. And it's being dominated by a strong ego.

Either he succeeds and we enter a golden age, or he fails and the world ends
>>
>>17331144
We know the fact. The question is when and how. And with all of the CIA agents and shitposters around here, maybe those questions will never be answered.
So stop worrying and start living... or shitposting... I dunno, it's your life.
>>
We're not going anywhere anytime time soon so best get comfy in hell kids.
>>
>>17331144
This thread is shit. OP go kill yourself in a ditch
>>
File: tumblr_nulh4bAtAn1sl6le8o1_1280.jpg (24KB, 884x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nulh4bAtAn1sl6le8o1_1280.jpg
24KB, 884x900px
>>17331144
His last album was spooky for me for personal reason.

I had a psychosis where I saw the blacksun and then I thought I was dead but apparently I am not.

I don't want to go into much more details but yeah that scarred me. Always wanted to know what seeing this shit meant. It felt more real than my sense should allow me to have felt it. But hey that is the definition of psychosis.

Still today I'm not exactly sure wtf was all that about.

Even freakier is that tumblr that inst associated whit him. Vila of ormen, there is a picture similar to what I saw. Here I have included it.

I even asked here again and some kind anon answered me. But honestly I din't really understand this paranormal stuff.

Strange times indeed.
>>
>>17331958
Soul energy can be stored in, and distributed from stars.
When we look at stars, the soul of that star is affected by our perception of it, and we alter its flow of energy between it and the earth.
But a black star can see us all the time, unaffected by our glances, and distributes it's power on us according to its own will.
Bowie knew of a star very few people were aware of. A perfect hiding spot for a spirit to work from. And that's exactly what he's doing.

When he "dropped his phone in new york" , don't you think someone else decided to pick it up?
I know this might sound far out, but Bowie was a spirit guide long before he died, and entrusted special knowledge with certain types of people who would be on the right side in the coming dark times.
>>
>>17331543
>>faygo
>>
>>17331416
His mother was a bogtrotter named Maggie Burns dipshit.
>>
>>17331144
It's the end of the world for someone every day.
>>
File: 1430366101168.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430366101168.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>17331958
>>17331994
I too have been plagued by imaginings of the blacksun, it's shadow has been haunting my daydreams for months if not years unknowingingly... what/who is it? It wants to talk, to be heard, silenced for so long and screaming out there.. Bowie knew, and i think Pink Floyd did too, listen to the ending of "Eclipse".

I think the next Tangent is approaching fast
>>
>>17331571
are you having menses?
>>
>>17331144
The so called rapture is, that some people will be able to leave there minds before others and they will stand naked in the now. They will recognize that their life was just an illusion. They will not die or leave the planet, no one will.
They who cannot let go of their precious minds will struggle and experience kind of hell and destruction, because any expectations will not work anymore. This is just a kind of big depression the world suffered many times.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.