[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what paranormal thing scares you the most? For me, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: seeyouspacecowboy.jpg (38KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
seeyouspacecowboy.jpg
38KB, 550x550px
So what paranormal thing scares you the most?

For me, it's aliens. I've had dreams and nightmares about them, I've seen UFO's, movies with aliens freak me out, and reading stories about them are always spooky for me. The concept and thought of aliens are terrifying. I think it probably goes back to my brother throwing up watching ET, or my dad watching Close Encounters of the Third Kind while I was still very young. I remember dreams/nightmares of aliens as a kid too and those just didn't help. As a good consequence though, Signs is horrifying for me to watch.
>>
>>17331006
The dark edges of reality.
>>
>>17331037
I think I know what you mean, but elaboration would be appreciated.
>>
>>17331006
Same here man. When I was 10 I was on vacations with my parents, we took a 3 bed room and late at night that movie Signs with Mel Gibson was on... I watched the whole thing and had nightmares about aliens for the next 6 years. I like alien movies now though, always get a nice sp00k from them.
>>
>>17331122
Yeah movies with aliens now creep me out (save for the 4th Kind, that movie was crap) but I mean it's the dreams that creep me out the most. I had one around the time I was 14 that really messed with me, but even the "normal" ones were pretty scary for me as a kid. I think if I hadn't seen some of those movies as such a young kid I wouldn't have had the dreams, it's the same with Jurassic Park. I still have recurring dinosaur dreams that mess with me to this day lol.
>>
Anything to do with criptids really bothers me. When I was little there were a bunch of alleged chupacabara sightings near where I live, which is ridiculous in itself except around that same time my friend and I were camping out in his backyard and heard this really weird screeching sound and the next day the neighboring farm had police cars in the driveway. Turns out something killed two of his dogs and there was no explanation given. Both had mysterious wounds in their sides.

To this day I don't know what I believe happened
>>
>>17331352
That's definitely creepy! Also sad about his dogs. Reminds me of a Lovecraft story. Is it all cryptids or just things like the chupacabara
>>
Secret societies, or secret social engineering by an elite.

More conspiracy than paranormal, but I only like paranormal stuff cuz spoopy fiction. I don't believe any of it.
>>
>>17331388
That still counts, and I understand. I don't largely believe in the alien stuff you see posted here or on like, Above Top Secret (If that place still exists) or any of those type of sites. I do believe in aliens but not what most of us "know." They still freak me right the crap out though.
>>
Reality manipulation, and timeline alterations
>>
>>17331405
That is fairly scary...although I suppose if done correctly you wouldn't know there was anything to be scared of.
>>
>>17331413
I firmly believe that the highest levels of secret societies know how to do this, and have been doing it for a long time.
>>
>>17331057
You're doing it wrong.

>>17331037
Please elaborate on what you mean by "The dark edges of reality."
>>
>>17331057
The places where you can feel the walls bleeding, and the bleed your very essence. Times when you know there's no escape, but there's nothing left to escape from. The feeling that your mind is blurring, but the world around you doesn't have the good grace to let it smudge along the way. The places you go into but can't remembering crawling back out of.

The corners where even nightmares crouch in terror at their imminent undoing.
>>
>what paranormal thing scares you the most?

Jews.
>>
File: 1454846499907.jpg (144KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454846499907.jpg
144KB, 1080x1080px
>>17331765
Jews are creepy fa m
>>
>>17331006
Aliums scare the crap out of me too. Ghosts and shit like that I can deal with. Physical spoops like you meet innawoods are also a concern since California so can't carry my gun without someone getting triggered.
>>
>>17331976
Kek. I live with 2 Jews. They're pretty chill.
>>
>>17331976
they like mutilated dicks.
>>
ghosts and spirits because i believe they would be invisible to the human eye so i can never be sure if something is in the same room as me had this as a kid too but it was more of like basements and dark places but i wasnt sure why
>>
>>17331006
Aliens have always freaked me out too.
They're the only paranormal thing I've ever had nightmares about too. And I've seen a lot of scary-ass movies growing up and I've always enjoyed a good spook, so I dunno why the aliens in particular stuck with me.
>>
>>17332281
>>17332464
Yeah, I can't say what it is. Maybe it's the same feeling as like a home invasion, only on a galactic scale? Ghosts and stuff can be creepy, don't get me wrong, but aliens are just some kind of terror that I can't describe. And it's only intergalactic aliens to me. The thought of interdimensional aliens like in some movies don't really do it for me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.