[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here i am again /x/. Last week i wrote a post about possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 9724727198_7819f4c76d_b.jpg (122KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
9724727198_7819f4c76d_b.jpg
122KB, 1024x683px
So here i am again /x/.
Last week i wrote a post about possible poltergeist in my house. Some guy suggested me to set up video cameras ( still trying to get them ) . But something happened last night and i think it's connected to my problem.
* also pic semi-related*
> be me
> returning from visit at another city
> late, around 11 p.m.
> waiting for bus
> stop is at border of town near some administrative building
> standing with my back to the building since i dont want anybody to sneak up on me
> town is quiet
> suddenly, i got this feeling that i am being watched
> shrug it off, thinking it's probably somebody watching me from their house
> then i get this feeling that something is wrong - the same feeling i get back at my house sometimes - and i start being scared
> look around but can't see anything unusual
> bus finally arrives
> I'm not gonna die - at least today
> get on bus, feeling disappears
> arrive home
> take shower
> go to bed
> nothing unusual happens at home following day

I am getting worried that that thing isn't connected with our house, but is following me. And i am getting more and more scared.
>>
>>17329749
Umm...so your story is about feeling spooped while waiting for the bus? Maybe you just have a little bit of paranoia there, or you need to cirlce the 'ghost' in this photo....
>>
>>17329749
Are you the anon with the spatula problem?
>>
Last week i posted a thread where i explained some weird shit is happening at our house - things keep falling over and so on. Some guy told me to set up the cameras, then the thread died. The thing is that the weird shit has been happening ONLY in our house - feeling that something wrong included. But last night i got the exact same feeling somewhere 20+ km away from my house and i got little worried.
>>
>>17329809
Well you don't have footage of your house and didn't record anything at the bus stop so I'm not sure what you expect to happen here. Same advice, except twice. Carry a bunch of recording devices on you from now on.

Is there some natural predisposition for potential victims to not take steps to make sure evidence is left for the authorities? With smartphones these days there's no excuse, mine has a camera, gps, speed-dial and voice recorder standard.
>>
I am trying to get some cameras and set them up in house, but it's kinda difficult. But i can't be everywhere at once and i don't think picture of my mug lying shattered on ground will somehow help. But i will try to record my surroundings next time something happens outside of my house.
I am posting it here with small hope that somebody experienced something similiar. Since i dont know what i can do beside taking pictures and videos.
>>
Also sorry for my english, just now i noticed i wrote 3 buts in 3 sentences.
>>
>>17329945
Don't worry about it, and don't want to worry you I just think it's best to do what you can to keep yourself safe rather than wait for /x/ to get to the matter.

If you catch sight or sound of anything you can at the very least hand a copy over to the police or some sort of religious representative or something like that and report your concerns of safety. From there they should be able to more directly help you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.