[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

smiley face murders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: clipart-smiley-face-opT56K6iB.jpg (64KB, 1194x1194px) Image search: [Google]
clipart-smiley-face-opT56K6iB.jpg
64KB, 1194x1194px
Have you guys heard about the smiley face murder theory? Basically a bunch of young men, most of whom were college age, athletic, white and fairly intelligent, disappeared after getting separated from their friends on a night out drinking and ended up dead miles away from where they disappeared in some kind of body of water. Here's what's strange about it tho, when they're found in the water the body decomposition suggests they weren't there the whole time they were missing, so if they were missing for like 15 days, their body would only suggest they'd been in the water for like 3 days. Stranger still, in some of the cases the bodies were found in areas that had already been searched multiple times. Many of these young men only left there friends for a few moments. Some were even talking on the phone when their phones mysteriously went dead. The Elisa Lam case even fits the criteria for these other young men's disappearances/murders. I personally don't believe the theory that there is some kind of group of killers out there painting smiley faces at the murder scenes. I think David Paulides has an interesting take on them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY55U8fSJmI
http://killingkillers.blogspot.com/p/the-case-of-drowning-men.html
>>
File: Joker2.png (889KB, 1620x832px) Image search: [Google]
Joker2.png
889KB, 1620x832px
>>17328637
Jack Nicholson is at it again!
>>
Probably doesn't belong in /x/, really. Except for David Paulides, so I guess it does.

Case Studies in Drowning Forensics is a pretty good take on it.
>>
>>17328637

thanks. its hard work, but art demands perfection.
>>
The people who drew the smiley faces weren't involved in murders. The confused spirits of the dead men influenced nearby drunkards and drug addled homeless people to draw them.
When they died, and their souls encountered the master spirits (possibly the spirit of the river), they were told to use their last bit of energy to positively influence the world so that their foolish death wouldn't negatively affect their reincarnation. Kind of lazy on their part, but It's a solution usually offered when the dead can't think too straight.
But that's just how it happened in one of the infinite parallel realities.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.