[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here know anything about dreams and they're mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160129-WA0001.jpg (106KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160129-WA0001.jpg
106KB, 747x1328px
Anyone here know anything about dreams and they're meanings, if indeed there is any? I posted in a dreams thread and didn't get a reply, I'm just hoping someone can tell me more about this. Also general dream thread.

The other night I dreamt I was been chased by 2 huge guys, there was a guy with me but no idea who any of these people were.

They were chasing us and we ran onto a golf course and this bloke was firing golf balls at me, one hit me on the head and then I tried to hide, next thing I remember I'm laid down on the floor with him above me.

Realise I'm about to die, I grab my stomach and feel something, I've got a long sharp very big piece of wood stuck in my stomach. As I grab it, the man stood above me tells me not to pull it, I look at him and say "as if I'm going to live anyway" and pull the wood out. I feel huge amounts of blood leaking out of my body and then hear a load of people going ewww. I stay there for maybe 5 seconds feeling this and then as soon as I'd died in my dream I woke up.

Do dreams have meanings? Wtf is this? Don't drink or do drugs BTW.
>>
>>17324520
Some dreams have meanings or meaning to a point, not all.
>>
>>17324520
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/dream-catcher/201307/the-folly-dream-interpretation
>>
I had one last night might as well throw it in since no one here at my house cares either.

Someone was trapped in a very easy prison type thing to get out of. They wanted me to hold their hand to take them out of it, cause for some reason they couldn't go alone....I felt creeped out by that so I said no, and it just kept going on and on for like 3-4 hours till I woke up.. Yeah really glad I didn't take their hand.
>>
>>17324520
the faces in my dreams change constantly. A few nights ago I had this dream where some guy seemed creepy looking. Soon his face become really cute and he started being really sweet. At this point I cuddle the shit out of him.

This face swapping happens in most of my dreams. Why is this happening?
>>
from what I remember from a psychology class I took (I'm in no way an expert) even though there are many possible meanings to dreams and explanations to why we have them, the meaning is best explained by the person who had them.
>>
>>17324520
We have a dream general, OP >>17281884
>>
I get sleep paralysis every morning, nothing spooky ever happens besides the fear that I will never move again. I basically dream I am prying my eyes open then I see a particular part of my room usually my bed spread as I sleep on my stomach, it's weird because it almost always last for what seems to be a very long time hours, and I almost always recognize it is sleep paralysis. I bunch of the time I dream I am rolling out of my bed and slowly dragging myself along the floor only to blink and end up in my bed in the same position I was in earlier, once I took it into a lucid dream but I forget what happened. I always dream that I am screaming for help but no one can hear me, except for the other day I dreamt I scream and rolled out of bed as usual but my aunt heard me came in my room and pressed on my neck like she was giving it cpr?
It really sucks waking up in every morning and feeling nothing but complete helplessness.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.