[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/: Feels Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 21

File: 1343928810568.jpg (191KB, 688x500px) Image search: [Google]
1343928810568.jpg
191KB, 688x500px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous Residence:
>>17319127
>>
Whats coming for me in 2016? The general lines. Interested in job and spiritual

Bonus: Will I get a job offer before summer?
>>
>>17323866
Hey OP could you hit me with a Cletic cross? I can find the meanings, but its nice to have someone else pull the cards every now and then. Thanks, also, for curiosity's sake, what deck do you use?
>>
File: 1389166116671.jpg (467KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1389166116671.jpg
467KB, 1920x1200px
Feels? Feels.

Doing readings with the Thoth deck. Throw me your queries and genders. I'm not sure how much I'll do, and which questions are going to get more elaborate ''spreads'', but there's going to be a reading guaranteed.
>>
>>17323882
Uh, sure. I use the Golden Universal Tarot. Do you have a query I should focus on?
>>
>>17323885
How are you today, Io?
>>
>>17323885
it is ok if i post my previous unanswered querry that i requested from another reader?
>>17323831
>>
>>17323885
Male, 24. Will I get my bachelors degree this year?
>>
>>17323880
>>17323866
Could you do mine also, use the method you wish.
>>
>>17323885
>Gender Male
>Alias Toby
>Astrological sign Cancer
>Query is Toby Maguire a man or a spider? or neither?
>>
File: spiderpig.jpg (45KB, 360x442px) Image search: [Google]
spiderpig.jpg
45KB, 360x442px
>>17323920
pic relate

>>17323909
I'm not really doing readings right now. I don't feel up to interpreting. I'll pull cards for you, if you know what to do with them
>>
>>17323897
Disappointed, I suppose. Tired and disappointed. Nothing much besides that. How about you, hm?

>>17323902
It's fine.

Main concern/matter: Ace of Wands.

Well, it seems that you're going to be relatively focused in the future on whatever matter that's going to jump out or attract your fancy. Lots of energy, I suppose. Energy without a direction, but yet there's something to build off of.

Secondary matters: Ten of Swords and The Universe.

Not something that's going to matter as much, but it would still be a considerably huge part of your future. Endings and beginnings, it seems. Something's bound to end in a blaze of fire, and perhaps be reborn anew. Something good.

To put this short, focusing and finding that some part of your life is just going to be... reborn anew, I suppose. Nothing too bad, I suppose, just a lot of change per se. Have fun and good luck!
>>
File: 2016-02-06 12.08.31.jpg (92KB, 835x615px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-06 12.08.31.jpg
92KB, 835x615px
>>17323885
Ayyy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl.
>>
>>17323909
yes please, pull them if you don't mind.
>>
>>17323885
Male

Love reading
>>
>>17323904
Ten of Swords and the Chariot.

I... I cannot say whether that's a yes or a no. The two cards distinctly oppose one another, the former representing ruin and the latter representing will put upon success. I would almost likely say that for now, no, but next year? Yes. In general, I cannot answer yes/no questions with Tarot, it's just too iffy to say the least.

>>17323920
Two of Cups.

He's both. No more needs to be said. He's a spider-man, or a manspider. Pick your poison. Both work.

>>17323931
Ayyyyyy to you too, anon.

PS: invest in Photoshop next time.
>>
>>17323885
Feels!

>Male
>Should I take the plunge on this trip to South America? Or should I stay here and keep on with my safe, but boring, life?
>>
File: 1341426796775.jpg (140KB, 640x825px) Image search: [Google]
1341426796775.jpg
140KB, 640x825px
>>17323880
General, 2016, past present and future:
7 of Disks, Page of Wands reversed, 3 of Cups

Job offer:
Ace of Cups reversed

>>17323930
Disappointed? What happened (or failed to)?
>>
>>17323885
Can i get a general read senpai?
>>
>>17323949
Or wait, scratch that. It's not an anon I was talking to. It's myself. Hey me, start gitting good at Photoshop.

>>17323948
>you in regards of love right now: XIV, Art
>positive influences: Two of Swords
>negative influences: Nine of Disks
>future in regards of your love: Queen of Wands
>advice: Nine of Swords

The current situation for you in regards of love and positive influences seem to work together hand in hand. A certain kind of peace, a balance, working things out in both your mind and the setting around you. Finding a kind of an arrangement. The negative influence is more in regards of materialism, seeking for more, an insatiable thirst for more. The Nine of Disks is a card that does work with Venus, so at the same time I'd like to think that while you're in a good situation and trying to find the most perfect balance, you're still seeking for a bit too much here. Slow down.

The future may symbolize a certain kind of imbalance in regards of you. It seems that this entire reading is more focused on your mentality than things happening around you, so I'm just going to roll with it. There's no such thing as love popping up in my eyes right now, for you, it's more along the lines of things working and balancing, at least trying to, in your mind.

The advice card is simple, but yet a nasty one. It calls for truth, recognizing it. There's something you're possibly ignoring or refusing to admit, but it's sitting right there. I often times do not like to make such assumptions, but there's that. Analyzing something out. Analyze yourself in whatever form possible? At least it's not Eight of Swords, where you have to overthink. No, in this case it's admitting something to yourself.

>>17323968
Disappointment in both myself and people around me. I'd rather just leave it at that, I suppose. Trying not to think or feel too. There's a lot of shit I could say, but you'll have just that.
>>
>>17323930
thanks
>>
>>17323950
>results of you going: Seven of Wands and Two of Cups.
>results of you staying: XI, - Lust, Four of Cups.

Without details, I could say that the former would lead to you struggling at first, trying to overcome certain kinds of problems that would come with doing this kind of a jump. A leap of faith, to put it more into comprehension. Not really giving up, and just going for it. The following card would almost say that you would end up finding a certain kind of contentment within emotional parts. A friendship? Love? A second part to your emotions?

The latter is not too shabby either. It's essentially what you said, it's going to remain strong, stable and comfortable for you. Mostly emotionally, though. There's going to be the will to keep living and staying with this path, really, nothing seems to go bad in this one. But there's nothing else I see happening. No changes. Nothing.

Pick yer poison. Both are delicious and sweet, but both sting nonetheless.

>>17323969
[urge to do a 30 card spread intensifies]

Have one instead. Ten of Wands. Essentially oppression and pressure in general. Not exactly the most comfortable of positions, to say the least. Too much energy, and the energy is essentially forced to be in low amounts. That's not how it works. You have to direct it better, you have to direct it somehow.

Vague query gets a vague answer. Sorry 'bout that.

>>17323994
Mhm.
>>
>>17323885
If you still have the time
I'm female and having trust issues, not sure if I should leave or shake the doubt away and stick around. What the cards are saying about the situation?
>>
>>17324007
>Without details
Would you be able to give more information if provided details?

>Both are delicious and sweet, but both sting nonetheless.
Stability is stagnation. If you see nothing changing, nothing happening, then yeah, my choice is made. Still, curious about if more details allows more vision.

Oh, and thank you for taking the time. It's a great kindness, and well appreciated.
>>
>>17323969
>>17324007
welp, should have pulled 30 cards
>>
>>17323982
Hi, where should I look for for a career?

Male
>>
>>17323982
>Tfw, no gf

Analyzing myself, eh? I have no idea on what I could be missing. That's going to be hard to realize and recognize, sigh
>>
>>17323885
Would i be able to trouble you for a 3 card draw?
I won't need interpretations, i just need to ping someone else for a "how's the situation".

Can't read myself.
>>
No more reads past this.

>>17324014
... I actually gave you the details. Damn. Silly me.

So you actually do intend going for it, I mean the leap of faith? Even then, I have to apologize because I'm not going to do too many in-depth readings, let alone those that have more than six or seven cards.

I am reading right now. I am supposed to read. It's really, eh...

>>17324016
Truth be told, no. I am not doing any of that shit ever, except for people who know what's up with the Thoth deck and when I give enough fucks for drawing the cards in the first place.

>>17324011
>the reason for your worry: Two of Disks
>the situation at it's nature: Eight of Cups
>the way this situation is expressing: XIX, The Sun
>the way this situation is going to express in the future: Eight of Swords
>advice for you: Seven of Disks

This is a particularly strange one. You seem to be worried of change, and the situation at it's current core is a little bit of a funny one. Frustration, perhaps? At the current moment, no... in general, I can already say that you're going to go down the path of overanalyzing this situation to the very extremes and it's not going to lead you nowhere well, to say the least. The advice card further cements it by simply telling you to calm down and take it slow. Very slow. Calm down. There's nothing bad going on.

If you stay, I drew the Fool. New opportunities. Something new will be born from this. Something new will happen. If you leave, The Empress. Fullness. Fulfillment, but in a sense that it's not... complete. To be honest, I would personally suggest you to stay chill. It seems to be fine to me.

>>17324033
It's not entirely missing something, but there's just something... not quite right. A mindset. Attitude. Something. Sitting there and causing a mess. But meh. I don't know, truth be told. That was the card, and I went off of it.

>>17324065
Sure. On what specifically do you need?
>>
>>17324014
>>17323950
Did you happen to ask in /div/ this very same question awhile back? Going to stay with family in south america trying to work up the funds to go or something like that?
>>
>>17323885
>Tfw you can't stop playing Dota 2:(
>Tfw you were going to study
>>
>>17324084
>So you actually do intend going for it, I mean the Leap of Faith?
Yes, I think I do. It'll ensure I remain vital and alive, as opposed to stagnant and dying in safety.

>>17324097
No. I have no family in South America and can fund my trip right now, if I so wished.
>>
>>17324084
Actually, never mind.
I was going to say just 3, a blind pull, and i have enough faith it'll turn out correct.
But after thinking of it, it seems silly to believe the cards will be fine while not extending that same faith towards everything else, doesn't it?
>>
>>17324105
>No. I have no family in South America and can fund my trip right now, if I so wished.

Nevermind then, enjoy your trip if you go.
>>
>>17324118
Anon, decide. It is all up to you to ask a deck of cards that may or may not tell the truth. In fact, I agree with you. Making the mistake of thinking that everything will turn out correctly is something... I won't get into it.

Even then, asking cannot hurt. It's not like all of this shit is supposed to be taken seriously, right?

>>17324099
Go study. Dota 2 a shit, unless you have people to play with.

>>17324105
Alright then, good luck with that. It doesn't mean that you have to essentially wreck a huge part of your life, well, not really wreck, but change. You can include change while keeping a foundation and stability that you built up around you without changing things up too much.

It's up to you though. Both paths look fine to me, one leading to activity and change, other to stability and passivity.
>>
>>17324129
Yeah, losing hard :( But idk, felt like playing after the IRC.
>>
>>17324129
I'm with you, while at the same time disagree with that line of thought. Sometimes a bit of faith makes all the difference.
Ironic, given how i started this exchange.

I pray you find a way to settle your own worries.
>>
>>17324138
I'm just going to go and play osu. There's too much on my mind right now. Good luck with Dota though, that's a nasty game right there.

>>17324169
I cannot blame you for disagreeing. Most of what I say are things that have been reinforced over time with personal experience and what not. Who knows, things can be different for others for definite sure, but for me it's just not the case.

Likewise for whatever problem you may seem to be having. I'll deal with my own with hopes that I won't get fucked over too much in the long run.

... are you sure you don't want those cards? Just making sure, because if you say no then I'm putting the deck back to place and not touching it for a while.
>>
>>17324174
Have fun, hope you be able to clear your mind.
>>
I've never done this before, but have always been interested in it
>gender: male
>age: 18
>sign: scorpio
graduating high school this year, how does my career life and relationship life look in the next upcoming months?
>>
>>17324174
Funny thing that, i was just thinking of past experiences, and all of mine have been categorically negative, making me want to avoid... almost everything.

I realized though that that thinking style was, at best, not helpful, as i didn't want to avoid 'everything' really. And it made it difficult to accept the good, where little i found it.
Oh well, i don't want to bore you with my details.

I'm sure. I've made my choice.
Feels funny to say, but thanks for not reading me!
>>
So do those online tarot readers like that lotsutarot actually work or do you need a real set of cards?
>>
>>17324125
>Nevermind then, enjoy your trip if you go.
I hope you, thank you. :)

>>17324129
>Alright then, good luck with that. It doesn't mean that you have to essentially wreck a huge part of your life, well, not really wreck, but change. You can include change while keeping a foundation and stability that you built up around you without changing things up too much.
I don't really expect it will fully wreck everything, but it's a major action and I want to experience it.

>It's up to you though. Both paths look fine to me, one leading to activity and change, other to stability and passivity.
Yeah, for me, passivity is death, basically, so if that's what you see (and I expect it to be the case), then I've got to dodge it any way I can.

Again, thank you, Io.
>>
>>17324213
I guess that all depends on your personal beliefs about tarot.

Take for example the fact that some readers believe in the need for the querent to physically touch the deck, while others (like here) don't think that's so important.

Some believe any signs can be read and that the tarot is just a convenient way to interpret them, and that it's all just a part of the intricate tapestry of space-time. So in that case, sure, an online tarot deck would be just as good.

Just like with any divination, all you can really do is try it and see how it works for you.

Certainly having physical cards is much more enjoyable and engaging. Plus the artwork on some decks is too beautiful to say no to.
>>
Female

A love reading please. More specifically, should I stay or should I go?
>>
Any readers around?
>>
File: 1453970067855.jpg (3MB, 9245x3168px) Image search: [Google]
1453970067855.jpg
3MB, 9245x3168px
>>17324174
>>17324174

Hey lo thanks for doing this, im moving to washington in a few months near my family and im worried about finance.. hoping to get a job that lets me live instead of being a jew ):

Hows it looking?
Male
Pisces

Much love OP!
>>
Good morning friends.

I'll be doing a few readings, not as many as last thread (whew that took it out of me) but I'll do my best to answer everyone.
>name (nicknames can work, so long as it is a name that strongly resonates with you, birth name works best)
>description
>location
>defining features
>query
>>17324174
Well hello there. Long time no see
>>
>>17324702
Var
Hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair
US
I wear glasses

Could I get a general?
>>
>>17324702
Christian
Male with light facial hair, brown eyes, dark hair, pale white skin and thin frame
USA! USA! USA!
A mole under my eye
Can I get a past, present and future reading? If not then can I get a career reading?
>>
>>17324767

is your last name grey?
>>
>>17324770
Bale actually
>>
>>17324702
Emily
pale, green-blue eyes, glasses, tall, slim, scar on right knee, long brown straight hair, birthmark on left side of abdomen
Canada
What can you tell me about myself?
>>
>>17323866
Poor fucking technique.

>over tightened bow
>leaning the scroll downwards
>looking at fingers
>wearing fucking suspenders
>>
>>17324702
Andrew/Drew
Olive skin, Italian/Portuguese Male 5' 10"
NJ, USA
Really stunning blue eyes, scar on right forhead from mole taken out

Love Reading

Does this girl ever think about me? Will I at least ever see her in person again? She has long blonde hair blue eyes and is irish/hispanic
>>
>>17324796

kek
>>
>>17324770
Nope

>>17324796
Double nope and that ain't my post
>>
>>17324702
AN
Brown eyes, black hair
Canada
I am wearing a red shirt that I won in a competition 8 years ago

Can I get a general reading?
>>
>>17324702
Eleanor
Skinny, dark ish hair with dark circles. Average introverted girl. Insomniac.
Bright blue eyes
Does he wish to talk to me?
>>
>>17324867
>dark ish hair with dark circles
circles in your hair?
>>
>>17324738
Your energy is in a state of flux right now; it seems there's a choice you want to make but won't let yourself. Take a step back from the energies engaging with you and let become more accustomed with your own. This will help you understand what you want more
>>
File: hermit.jpg (67KB, 403x650px) Image search: [Google]
hermit.jpg
67KB, 403x650px
I have some time on my hands, so offering Tarot readings if anyone is interested.

I have two deck I can use. The first is the Brian Froud Faeries' Oracle. I find it is a very versatile, very acute deck. However it does have it's quirks... it works better with "How" and "Why" questions, then with pure outcome or anything set in time. I have also issues reading it about third parties (ie : X wants to know something about person Y).

My other deck is a Rider Waite structured deck. Better for traditional "fortune telling". It is a very upbeat deck, that I tend to read more on the positive side. I do a basic 5 card spread (major arcana only) for online readings.

Please tell me your question (I can also do general portrait) and which deck you want me to use. I do -not- require anything else ( I don't need you name nor sign and this shit annoys me. I will likely skip you if you show that you haven't read this far).

Let's start with.. 5 readings and see from there. I tend to take a few minutes to type out my replies (especially since I haven't done online reading in a while, I'm a bit rusty), but I answer people in order in the thread. If you do not specify the deck I will likely skip you. I'm also open to answering questions about process/interpretations.
>>
>>17324882
Hmm thanks
>>
>>17324891
Could I get a past, present, and future with the Rider Waite? Love the Faeries' Oracle decks art too! So pretty.
>>
File: 1381634452556.jpg (82KB, 362x600px) Image search: [Google]
1381634452556.jpg
82KB, 362x600px
>>17324702

D-Bot
dark brown (black) eyes. Light brown skin.
CA
squinty eyes, mad curly hair
>>
>>17324891
Let's do it up.

My question is how could I go about strengthening and solidifying my ties to the aesir and vanir?

The Brian Froud Faeries' Oracle, please.
>>
>>17324891
rider waite , can you tell me what would happen if I tried to pursue my crush?
>>
>>17324891
I'll take one with the Oracle deck.

I'm at a standstill with my long-term goals, and I need to know how to push through and complete this step.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me the cards you get, and I'm willing to read for you in return if you wish.

Thanks.
>>
>>17324891
>Rider Waite
Past, present and future reading please
>>
>>17324891

i'd like a general potrait reading, you can use the rider waite. do you have the heart of faerie oracle too? :o
>>
>>17324702
Michael from last thread, was wanting to continue but stuff happened and kept me away until now.

You said something about how my energy attempted to latch on, but I was wondering if you'd be able to tell something about the nature of it itself? Warm, chaotic, etc.

Since you like the name so much, if you didn't already know, Michael is hebrew for "Who is like God?", a rhetorical question, sure, but it's still an ideal to strive for, I think.

Also, second question: how would one go about strengthening any empath abilities?
>>
>>17324900
Isn't the art just lovely?

Past : The Moon
Present : The Hierophant
Future : The Hanged Man

Whatever turmoil you've had to live through seems to be concluded and you are now on more solid ground. Perhaps having managed to break trough a deception or someone trying to manipulate you to fir their needs and deny you yours.

Your present is firm and solid but carries the risk of stagnation, as you might reject outside influences (for fear of being burnt again) and thus have no new experiences to grow. Starving yourself into stillness.

But even stillness and status quo is not a bad thing per say. Maybe you just needed a moment to catch your breath, to lay down foundations you can come back to. But when you feel safe and secure? Maybe open that door again and remember that sometimes, when you fall, you can fly.
>>
>>17324918
Cool thank you so much. Definitely something to think about.
>>
Male
Scorpio

Saturn transiting 12th house. Is that the cause of my discontent? Should I be doing something different?
>>
>>17324767
I'm not sure what you're expecting but here goes.

The path you're on now is not the one your energy yearns for. There is something you feel is more worthy of your time and energy, but it's not here yet. In fact, it will never get here with your current path. You need to break from the flow and find a place where choices are in your control. Otherwise you'll find your will slowly sapped.
>>
>>17324702
Colten
Male, white, 5'8, decently fit/thin, grower not shower
Texas
Poor posture

Just a general reading please
>>
>>17324891
I know you don't necessarily like third parties, but I'll ask anyways, feel free to skip of course.
>Brian Froud Faeries' Oracle
Why is he distancing himself from me?
>>
>>17324891
>>17324891
Damn thats a good looking card you got there
I'd like the Faeries Oracle card

How do people percieve me?
>>
>>17324903
Asking faeries about Gods who would be carrying loads of iron.. interesting choice ;-)

The singer of Connections
Epona's Wild Daughter
Laiste Moon Daughter
The Singer of healing
The Fairy Godmother

Interesting. The two middle cards are guides, leading you through whatever maze you are currently walking. But they have vastly different paths... The Daughter will challenge you to go through the deepest corners, the darkest roads and will make you stronger for having endured. Laiste will light a path and guide you to safety.

That they both appear might be a sign of conflict within yourself. You might be thinking that the path you are walking is too "light", too easy, that it doesn't make you worthy. Or, to the contrary, having convinced yourself that only pain can lead to true learning are refusing the other options.

Both outcomes are good. But I cannot tell which guide leads to which. The Singer of healing is a strong force for spiritual healing, often mixed with forgiving, of one's self and of others. The Godmother is a protective figure, a force working at the edges of your life to guide you.

You need to choose your path and commit to it, rather then staying at the crossroad in hesitation.
>>
>>17324891
Faeries' Oracle

Why does my sister seem to hate me?
>>
>>17324891
>Rider waite
Which card describes me as a person?
>>
>>17324952
bitches are cray who cares
>>
>>17324932
I'm not sure either but can you be a little more specific on the path I'm in and what my energy yearns for?
>>
>>17324798
There's a serenity to your energy that's almost intoxicating. It was very soothing, dangerously so. I'd equate the feeling to a siren; alluring calm that leaves one open and vulnerable. Even so, I sense the energy itself doesn't know this calm. It seems this is only the surface of your energy and inside there's more going on. I didn't get too close as even I could get lost in that feeling.
>>17324917
Hey Michael.
I felt a yearning from your energy. Like it needed to attach itself to fulfil some need within itself. This could be some unhealed wound you carry or might just be the results of an uninitiated Empath subconsciously seeker to meld with every energy around them.

An admirable goal. One I have no doubt you could achieve. As I said, you're more than welcome to hit me up and we can talk about development. Only if you're interested though. No pressure
>>
>>17324945
Thank you, friend. That last sentence in particular is insightful.
>>
>>17324907
probably what you wanted to read..

Judge : Temperance
Advocate : The Magician
Prosecution : The Lovers
Jury : The Star
Verdict : The Moon

Your hesitation might come from either self doubt or lack of experience. The Magician working on your side indicates that inexperience, at least, should not be a problem, that you would be quick to adapt and respond to the changing situation.

However, the lovers working against you might speak of a situation where the crush is not reciprocal (in the best case) or where the other person might not have your best interest at heart.

The Star can make you feel carried away, buoyed by emotions and perhaps a little drunk.

The Moon as a result is slightly worrying. it tends to indicate someone pulling wool over your eyes (perhaps yourself) as well as a good dose of manipulation. It is not a portent of a happy ending.
>>
>>17324978
I'm missing a *not in that first sentence.

>>17324977
Glad to read it resonated with you.

>>17324925
My pleasure. Glad it was of use :-)
>>
>>17324801
If the energy in question is what I think it is, then no. It seems whatever bond you shared has been severed, at least on her end. I feel her energy is looking ahead to the future whilst yours holds onto an image of her energy in "what was"
>>
>>17324823
Your energy is unstable, but not in a bad way. I'd equate it to that of a fire with dead foliage on it; sparks and crackles come flying off of it. What you're doing is suppressing your energy too much, there's power here that needs more room than you're allowing it. Why this is, I have no idea, but you need to relax yourself a bit and let your energy roam. You'll feel more at ease and find a well of power you thought lost.
>>
>>17324911
The Singer of Intuition
She of the Chalice
Ta'Om the Poet
UnDressing of a salad
The Journey Man
Lys of the Shadow

You know the answer though you might not have been able to put it in words. It's a deep instinct, almost animal thing calling at you.

The card that puzzles me is the Chalice.. I don't know if she's helping or hindering. A motherly concern that might be stiffing you.

Ta'Om feels calm in this spread, so you must be in a fair bit on control about this project, but perhaps looking at things too seriously and forgetting to enjoy the process as you go. The next card indicates that there's a lot of parts already in motion, you have to be willing to catch them and join the juggle, they won't wait for you forever, hung in the air.

The Journeyman is overseeing the four previous cards, giving you permission to take that step into empty, even if it's scary. Even if you're not sure what's on the other side. You can balance it all. Lys is whispering next to him, a light, a had to catch you. There's someone in your life that can give you that had, that pull, that can catch you if you stumble. But only you can take the step, they can't push you.
>>
>>17324891
Rider Waite deck
Future relationships/sex life in 2016
>>
>>17324867
I'm not sure which energy you're referring to as "him" but here goes.

There's two very bad energy revolving around you, circling like wolves. They don't necessarily come within your bubble, but they're stalking from the outside. There's bad intent for sure, but whether they're staved off by some force, or simply biding their time is unknown. Be careful, they mean harm
>>
>>17324999
I don't know man, I am non white and I've come across some racist pieces of shit recently, kinda rattled my cages about how all people are nice and we should get along regardless of color. I am kinda starting to change that opinion.

That supression perhaps comes from the self doubt and anger I am experiencing for some faggots who are openly hating. Hmmm.. then there's the narcissism

I feel trapped here, will have to find a way out
>>
>>17324902
>>17324902
>puns
Oh you know the way to my heart

Your energy shines with a radiance that is inspiring. It's blinding almost. You've got power and the means to use it, but it seems what you lack is a direction. Like a campfire you shine brightly, but in no particular direction. Find purpose and you'll find peace. Focus.
>>
>>17324930

GB
Male
Dallas

Wearing a blue shirt.
>>
>>17325015
I understand man, in this day and age most racism is hidden behind faux smiles and gestures. Be kind, be polite, but be strong. Bodies can be broken, but our spirits can only be broken if we allow it. As the old saying goes, kill them with kindness.
>>
>>17325009
I don't know what this could mean, but I'll think on it; thank you.
>>
>>17324912
Past : The Star
Present : Empress
Future : Emperor

That's a nice progression, The Star speaks of finding one's place in the world or purpose. Perhaps a new passion, perhaps a personal epiphany. Of feeling filled with energy and excitement,

The Empress here is personal growth. Nurturing gifts, expending one's horizons and capabilities.

The Emperor is self certain assurance that one is in control of one's world.
>>
>>17325012
Thank you. Thank you so much this is exactly what I was looking for
>>
>>17325046
You're welcome. I hope it proves of use to you.
>>
>>17324935
You've shut yourself off from a very helpful and beneficial energy. For what reason I have no clue, but this energy still wants to help. Rebuild the bridges and find a way to come to terms with the grievance between you two. But make it quick, this energy won't wait on the benches forever, and losing this energy would be almost tragic
>>
>>17324966
>There's a serenity to your energy that's almost intoxicating. It was very soothing, dangerously so.
I think this part definitely resonates with me. People tend to let their guard down around when within my presence, they say that they feel as if they can tell me anything, even for those in which I've done nothing to earn their trust.
>Even so, I sense the energy itself doesn't know this calm. It seems this is only the surface of your energy and inside there's more going on. I didn't get too close as even I could get lost in that feeling.
It would have been nice if you could expand on that a little more, but I understand. Thank you very much for the reading, Empath.
>>
>>17325058
Could you elaborate? I'm not well-versed in the occult. This is all new to me. I wouldn't even know where to begin with that advice
>>
>>17324913
>do you have the heart of faerie oracle too?
No. I've had a chance to have it in my hands a few times but for some reason it didn't click the way the original clicked for me.

Judge : The magician
Advocate : The Lovers
Prosecution : Judgement
Jury : The Devil
Verdict : Empress

You have recently started something new. New studies, or a new job. You enjoy experimenting with it and that passion will serve you. However, beware or becoming closed minded or dismissing other aspects of your life (or things you knew before).

Don't become trapped by rules too strict, even rules you made yourself. Allow yourself to change it up and to truly live and feel and embrace this new journey you have started.

There's a very good potential for personal growth and learning. It will make you more capable and overall stronger.
>>
>>17325050
Anytime darlin. I wish you well, my thoughts go with you. Stay safe.
>>17325063
I know the feeling. I might have to have another read of your energy, this time with shields in place so I'm not drown in that calmness.

It just feels like your energy is a cat eye marble. All along the outside is this one feeling/energy (the siren's call) but inside is this sliver of something more. Something very different from the surface. Like I said, I'm going to have to have another read of you. Consider myself tickled intrigued.
>>17325075
I have no idea. This energy could be a person, could be an event, could be anything really. I have a feeling it's a person though.
>>
>>17325085

thank you for the reading! it makes a lot of sense to me.
>>
25/male/ born and live in Canada.
5" 11. Bald. Assyrian.
Sagittarius

I'd like to sincerely thank you for the reading. This is my 2nd divination. I'm at a point where I'm lost in life and everything that has happened is starting to take its toll. What will happen with my schooling? What will happen to the problem my family and I have been facing? What about my love life?
>>
>>17325040

I suppose I should elaborate. So, I met someone who was significant and they tried to encourage me to leave behind some things that I felt discouraged about. One of them was a beneficial change and the other is confusing. In regards to work, I feel like I'm on my way to being recognized but I know my potential reaches far beyond the company. I feel like people tend to look down on me for whatever reasons but I also tend to overanalyze and blow things out of proportion.

The significant person is an empath and I carry the traits as well. Though, I haven't found a proper outlet for any of it. I tend to attract animals and people's children as strange as that sounds. I tend to feel like an outsider and it doesn't help when I spend most of my days as a walking statistic.
>>
>>17324938
>>17324944
Those won't give good results, so I'm going to decline reading them, I'm sorry.
>>
hello
male 25
Nov 10

All my life ive felt that i have forgotten something so important to me than life its self and was wondering if I get some insight in the cards
>>
>>17325109

Should I stick to writing as a career move?

also, if you have time- will I be hearing from D?
>>
>>17325109
I'm the first anon you linked. Instead could I just get a general please?
>>
>>17324952
Same for this one. Asking third party questions really doesn't work with this deck. Sorry.

>>17324954
I only pull major Arcana when doing online readings so you'd get a skewed answer. But the best way to figure that is to find a deck where you like the general art style then find the one card that calls to you. Best of luck!
>>
>>17325089
>I have no idea. This energy could be a person, could be an event, could be anything really. I have a feeling it's a person though.

Well thank you
>>
>>17325125
>>17325125
>I only pull major Arcana when doing online readings so you'd get a skewed answer. But the best way to figure that is to find a deck where you like the general art style then find the one card that calls to you. Best of luck!

dang can I just a career reading then? will i be wealthy?
>>
>>17325109
>Those won't give good results, so I'm going to decline reading them, I'm sorry.

I thought you didn't mind how questions... meh waste of time
>>
>>17325011
***********Taking a break after this one**************

Judge : Death
Advocate : The Magician
Prosecution : The Empress
Jury : Moon
Verdict : The lovers

A more positive overall outcome then the last love reading..

Death indicates that you either have been single for a while or finaly shaking free of the last dregs of your previous issues relationship wise.

There's a great sense of wide open possibilities and new avenues to explore. However, you're carrying some burden or baggage that you might not label as such. Make sure you don't project your past over your future and that you take the time to live it as it is, rather as what is was or could have been.

The lover is just an excellent outcome card. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.
>>
>>17325142
How questions work. "How do i perceive myself" would work perfectly. So would "How do i change my perception of myself" if you were seeking guidance.

"How to do other perceive me" requires attempting to answer for all those in your life, through all of the lenses of their experiences and thoughts and personalities and learned behaviors and emotions. Not something that will be of any sense to either of us.
>>
>>17325089
I've had a few other readers describing something similar when viewing my aura. Doesn't quite make sense to me, but there must be something to it. I do have a very calm exterior so I guess it suggests that there's more havoc behind that? I'll take another reading any day haha.. I'm always interested in what you guys have to say.
>>
>>17325151
Thank you everything checks out.
I'm currently in a toxic shitty relationship and I'm trying to get out but it's not that easy would you mind telling me when the end will come and how do I proceed with it now. Because trust me IT IS NOT easy
>>
File: 1454729423699_0.jpg (44KB, 620x520px) Image search: [Google]
1454729423699_0.jpg
44KB, 620x520px
Anyone willing to give me a general reading for the near future?

US
M 21
Sagittarius

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17324891
Can you tell me what my crush tinks of me?
If this is a bad question then just a love general
>>
>>17325164
If I narrow something to a specific question, like "how does she perceive me" would that work?

I'm a different guy, btw. I'm just curious about your methods.
>>
>>17325190
Be careful
>>
>>17325222
Checked them sweet trips

Care to elaborate though?
>>
>>17325167
That I cannot say. I'm sorry. I know (Christ on a stick do I know) how hard it is to entangle oneself from a toxic relationship. If it's any help the Death card in my deck is a pheonix rising in a blaze of glory from it's ashes?

best of luck to you *hugs if you want it*

>>17325195
Still a third party question. Gives muddled results, for two main reason :
- I have to connect to that person through you, through the net. Weak, as a description for that link, is a euphemism.
- That person did not agree on getting probed in this way. The Oracle deck, in my experience, is sensitive to that (as in, it happens IRL too) and will block me, because it's rude to pry into the affairs of someone who is not there.
>>
>>17325237
DO ME A LOVE READING PLEASE!!!! D:
>>
>>17325139
>>17325237
hey I changed my question can i get a read now?

raider waite btw
>>
>>17325103

Can I get a reading on this please?
>>
>>17324891
Hi!
I want to ask my last employer about a temporal job, I quitted because academic reasons and they said they will welcome me anytime.

It's a good idea to call on them?

I will prefer the Rider Waite.
>>
>>17325093
Glad to hear that :-)

>>17325121
Pick one and indicate which deck, please.

>>17325122
Still with the oracle?

>>17325139
Still with the rider waite?
>>
>>17324891
Why am i being stalked and harassed?

Whichever deck
>>
>>17325192
Which deck?

>>17325255
As I dislike being yelled at, I will, for now, respectfully decline.
>>
I don't really believe in the tarot anymore. but maybe you give me three cards for general.
>>
>>17325089
Hi there. Your name struck a chord with me. I'm becoming fascinated with my own energy and the energy of other people and things....may i ask you for an energy reading, please?
My name is jenny, by the way.
Female, i love green.
>>
>>17325192
>>17325316
Sorry, I forgot
Faeries
>>
>>17325316
Wasn't yelling AT you, I was simply exclaiming in joy and desperation. Will you reconsider?
>>
>>17325165
Anytime like I said I'll be sure to investigate further.

No more readings for a while, but I'll be around to answer questions.
>>
>>17325343
Aw, snap. I seem to miss the good ones....
>>
>>17324891
A general reading please.
You say the Raider Waite deck is better for fortune telling as opposed to divination where where the reading tells what 'would' happen if you continue on the same path, is that correct? If so I'd prefer the Faeries' Oracle. Otherwise I'll defer to your preference.

Also, if while you're doing your thing you see anything to do with this >>17325058 I'd be interested in hearing about it
>>
>>17325256
ok, so career reading with the rider wraite...

Judge : The Devil
Advocate : The Tower
Prosecutor : Justice (reversed)
Jury : Wheel of fortune
Verdict : Strength

Bumpy road... there's either a high risk or rule breaking enterprise you are considering. The good part is that you seem to have your eyes open going in. Tower being on your side would indicate that you're not focused on romanticized version of what you are attempting.

Justice however is an indication of trouble ahead. So is the wheel of fortune, which may or may -not- turn in your favor.

The outcome is strength so strong determination and will power. Not wealth per say, but definitely a stronger sense of self amidst all of it.
>>
>>17325343
I'm curious, how do you sense energies and so on exactly? I'm just wondering what the method/experience is like.
>>
>>17325310
Picking a deck if part of what helps me connect to you to be able to answer. Please do choose one. (look at readings upthread if you want a feel for the answers from either).

>>17325327
As phrased, yes, this would not work with that deck. Do you want a general love reading using the Oracle?

>>17325328
If you want to rephrase the question and indicate which deck, as stated in my first post I'll see if I can get to it before I run out of energy tonight.

>>17325360
You are correct. The Rider Waite deck tends to show more "what is to come if you stay on this path" the Oracle is more like a snap shot, or a polaroid picture of what is around you right now.

Would you prefer the general reading or phrase a question (and pick a deck) as a follow up of Empath's reading? I'd only answer one, for the sake of fairness.
>>
>>17325327
>>17325398
Sure man.
Thanks for the read
>>
>>17325308
>Still with the oracle?
Yes, that would be great :)
>>
>>17325398
>Would you prefer the general reading or phrase a question (and pick a deck) as a follow up of Empath's reading?

A follow up reading, please. Thanks
>>
>>17325372
I second this. Is this a skill that can be developed? Or is it a gift? I'd assume it's some sort of mix of both, it would be nice to know.
>>17325343
Alright, thanks
>>
>>17325326
Sure thing darling. Hit me up a little later in the evening, right now I can't do readings, but still around.
>>17325353
Sorry about that, see above though.
>>17325372
Honestly for the longest time it was something I just felt being around people. My mentor taught me to hone this skill. It's only been in the last few years I've pushed myself to do readings via distance, and took me a very long time to even get that down. In person, especially with skin contact, reading energies is as easy as reading body language or listening to someone speak.
>>
Does it affect the reading at all if I've been drinking?
>>
>>17325372
>>17325434
Thanks for the response. That's really interesting to hear about. How do you know that you're reaching the right people over distance though?
>>
>>17325414
Ok, so general love reading...

Past: Flaff the Flooter
Present : Myk the Myomancer
Future : The Journeyman
Mind : Singer of Healing
Body : Sylvanius
Spirit : Gawtcha

Perhaps coming out of a relationship or just starting to test the water. You're in the process currently of figuring out what you would prefer, what your personal likes and triggers are. Setting paths for your journey forward as you seek these things in the future.

On the mental level you are working on some level of healing. Either licking your wounds from a bad relationship or unlearning toxic lies that had been fed to you. Perhaps for the first time, being really attuned to what you feel in your guts, in your loins, paying attention to your physical side.

And something in this whole process is terrifying to you. I don't know which part. I don't know if you know which part. But you need to find the root of this fear and confront it or it will stifle your progress, it will keep you from the daring steps of the Journeyman and get you stuck within the images of your fear rather then allowing in the real world.
>>
>>17325416
Can you phrase it as a question and pick a deck? I think yours is the last I'll do for tonight, however.
>>
File: tumblr_mv6rz8iKzt1ql2eomo1_500.jpg (59KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv6rz8iKzt1ql2eomo1_500.jpg
59KB, 427x640px
May I request a general reading?
M, 28, Capricorn sun, Libra moon
>>
Anybody doing readings? Really could use one focused on career.
>>
>>17325398

You skipped me, was it on purpose? Only to know if you will give me a reading.

I could make you a rune reading in exchange :), I am practicing, but maybe you are interested.

I am this one: >>17325304
>>
>>17325434
It's cool, i respect that. Pretty sweet u knew it was same person. I need to go to dreamland in like T minus ten. Perhaps i will run into u in the near future. :0)
>>
>>17325473
Faeries' deck and I changed my mind. I'd rather a general reading than a follow up
>>
>>17325467
I never had a relationship before man.
It just this crush thing that is making depressed.
Everything about this is terrifying. I'm terrible at this whole social stuff, I don't have much going for me personality wise and most of my tastes are male dominated .
It's just very frustrating when you see other people doing it without much problems
>>
Faeries deck

Should I try to go for a relationship of some kind or continue working on my fears?
>>
>>17325372
>>17325430
>>17325462
>Is this a skill that can be developed? Or is it a gift? I'd assume it's some sort of mix of both
You're right. It's sort of like a martial art (bear with me). Anyone can learn this skill, and with time, patience and conviction you can become extremely skilled in it. But at the same time, there are those naturally gifted in it, who find it almost second nature.
>How do you know that you're reaching the right people over distance though?
Sometimes it's extremely obvious it's the right person, sometimes it's more vague. The more defining your description is (scars, personality quirks, height, age, build) the easier it is to home in on the energy. You'll know when I'm having a hard time when I try to do a vague query and I come back asking for more details.
>>17325488
No worries darling. Sweet dreams.
>>
>>17325482
That was my mistake, sorry about that...

Sure, I'll take the rune reading. Need anything?

Judge : The Lovers
Advocate : The Emperor
Prosecution : Chariot
Jury : Moon
Verdict : High priestess

You seem to be getting in your own way. You might have built this situation up in your mind. However, you are picking up a previously extended invitation. They might decline if their situation as changed, of course, but overall you need to trust in yourself (and your worthiness).
>>
>>17325495
you sound way harsh on yourself... take it easy. There is no wrong speed ;-). If you have time and are a bit on the geeky side (and let's face it, you're on 4chan, there's a chance of that). Captain Awkward and Dr Nerdlove have great articles that might help with the anxiety by breaking down scenarios for you.

>>17325499
Not taking more querent for the evening, sorry.
>>
********Last reading of the evening. I'll be around for questions afterwards, however ******

>>17325494
General reading with teh oracle it is then :-)

Past : Himself
Prest : The Rarr
Future : She of the Cruach
Mind : Losgunna
Body : Friends
Spirit : Laume

Both the past and Future cards are very strong, very gendered influences. I'mnot sure if it indicates a shifts in influences or persons around you or a shift in your perception/actions. In either case, the present card is raw, unbridled energy. You might be feeling like you are bouncing off the walls if it is not properly focused,

The mind card is about exploration. Exploring emotions, exploring the world, intellectual curiosity. The body card is an interesting pull. Perhaps indicative of a shift in your relationship with your physical body, the end of an adversarial conflict (I get a sense of body image acceptance but it might also be illness). The Spirit card indicate greats giving and receiving, without hold and without conditions. Just make sure you maintain a balance, neither taking nor giving too much.
>>
>>17325398
Faeries, i'm
>>17325310

Thanks!
>>
>>17325513
Oh... like my brother told me "Ask them and you will know" and yeah, I am working precisely in that xD self worthiness and trust.
Thanks!

Mhh... no, your question and if you want to give me a little context, but the question it's ok. And your age to know the angle of the situation (it's not the same for a 19 something or a 30 something and I like being very precise).
>>
>>17325547
Lots to think about. I appreciate it :) Have a good evening
>>
>>17325547
Oh, you need to be for your rune reading!

As I said before, age and question.
I'm ready :).
>>
>>17325047
>>17324932

Thanks for the reading Hermit and EmpathAU.
Both of you mention my passion/energy looking for meaning and eventually finding it, I wanted to know if it's possible to get an idea what that might be. I have three career options and wanted if you can give me an idea what that might be. Can the passion also be my hobbies?

Will provide the career options in the next post if it's possible to get an answer.
>>
>>17325553
I'm drained and done for the evening, sorry.

>>17325554
The most specific question I can get would be "when will this cloud lift" as in mental cloud/mood shift. In my late (late) 20s, btw :-) Let me know if that works or if you need me to rephrase it.

>>17325566
Glad it is of use to you :-)
>>
>>17325577
It can absolutely be your hobbies. Or a career. I'm afraid I won't be able to provide anything more specific, on my part.
>>
>>17325578
Let's see if that works for the runes.
>>
>>17325586
Thank you anyway Hermit for your reading, it was much appreciated.
>>
>>17325624
You are very welcome.
>>
>>1732489

Hope you're still here. I would like a reading.
What's my love/relationship future with the girl I'm dating?

Rider Waite please :)
>>
>>17325578
>"when will this cloud lift"
All right, apparently it's not like a cloud, but an emerging state, you must deepen in it and into yourself to get the solution, because you are refusing to see something and that's blocking you.

Don't feel like you have no control about it, because there can be excelent results when you calm down and meditate about it. You must be cautious, but if you manage to stay in balance everything will follow through and you will find the exit.

Don't rush, but don't hide.

Does that make sense? Feel free to ask anything or something more.
>>
>>17325657
Makes sense, thanks!
>>
>>17324891
Miss a number sorry...

This is my question.
>>17325650
>>
>>17325665
Thanks to you!
Then I'm leaving, have a good night!
>>
File: noooooo.jpg (133KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
noooooo.jpg
133KB, 490x750px
Hi /div/.
To any diviners on /x/ tonight:
>Male
>23
>Virgo
>Where is the inspiration for my next project? or a General reading please.
Thank you to any who reads. :)
>>
If a reader is willing to give a cold reading.

Love Relationship, pls
>>
Hi everyone!

I have my runes with me so I will be giving three readings this night. Feedback appreciated.

Only need age and name, nickname or whatever you want for identifying yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 608x608px
>>
hello!

I'm >>17325885

Whatever Name: wooden snake

Mixed feelings.
>>
>>17325683 here.
My nickname is Mister.
>>
>>17325948

Nicholas

If your inquiry is particular, then I'd like to know about my love life, otherwise whatever the runes tell you.
>>
>>17325948

Hi anon, you can call me Audrey; I'm 26, I'd like to know about my love life as well but anything you can tell me is fine by me. Thank you.
>>
>>17325948
Isaac

I want to break up with the person I'm dating, but I'm afraid of the backlash. What will happen if I dump them?
>>
>>17325966
Gross. Never mind I'll be trucking off.
>>
dylan

relationship, and love please
>>
>>17325966
Mixed feelings about what?

Ok wooden snake, this is what I got: You don't want to see what is happening, but you need to finish things, to finish cycles so new things can arrive. I don't get if you are in a relationship, but if that's the case you need to leave so new people can arrive.

Don't leave as in running away from, but in recognizing changes needed. Maybe not even leaving the relationship, but working in bad habits you have between both of you. You need the size of the problem, I only can see that you NEED to finish something.
>>
>>17326044
Makes sense and sounds about right all things considered. I made a rash decision in deleting a dating profile after I sent a message to person of interest. I felt my introduction honest, forward, and weighty given the light hearted approach, which now I am indecisive should I leave her my email or not.

Superficially? Spot on. Magnetic, but completely detached from any grounding so far. Baseless fantasies at this point since she never responded.. But she did upload a melting picture and guhhhhh. I want her.
>>
>>17325968
Hi Mister lol, runes pushed a lot the reading about the people that surrounds you.

First of all, don't rush in planning for your next project, calm down and meditate very well, don't jump on the new idea.

But, above all, BE CAREFUL ABOUT THE PEOPLE that you are working with. Not like they are evil persons or anything, but they will not help you to be sucessful, probably because their interests are different than yours.

You have a good eye and you can get very good projects, but with the right people.

And, after starting something new confront yourself: what is what I really need? Deepen in yourself, not ask to the surface of your mind.
>>
Faa, thank you!
>>
Back around, doing a few readings as I get the chance. Will answer all none query questions as they come up.
>>
>>17326109

Any chance at a general read?
>>
>>17326085
well, I have another rune for you: don't sabotage yourself.

So, go get her. The "no" is already there, anyway. (That's not a guarantee that she is the one, but it's a guarantee that you will get rid off the doubt).
>>
File: tumblr_m2a02iYwRJ1r6hffko1_500.gif (495KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2a02iYwRJ1r6hffko1_500.gif
495KB, 500x357px
>>17326101
Thank you this is very helpful Rune. :)
>>
>>17326121
Thank you for your feedback!
>>
>>17326113
Sure thing, go for it (see above for what's needed)
>>
>>17326042

mind giving me one?

>>17326109
>>
>>17326044
Can you give me a reading please on me and the person I like?
>>
>>17326109
>>17326139

Kk

>Nick
>Tall, dark hair, dark eyes, usually smiling
>USA
>Intellect, empathy, ambition
>General
>>
>>17326160
last name start with an s?
>>
>>17326166

No.
>>
>>17326109
Hey, do you mind telling me about my general aura/energy, and giving me insight into either of these two issues:

1. I'm curious about school and how my career choices are going to pan out for me in future.
2. There's someone I'm having issues with within a certain group I'm a part of and I'm not sure how to deal with it. Any suggestions?

Jason
Brown hair, hazel eyes, pretty normal
Australia
Creative, friendly, enjoy maths, enjoy reading tarot

I'm happy to return the favour with a reading, if you'd like.
>>
>>17325981
Hi Nicholas, I told you what I got.

Apparently you are being very careful, maybe too much. It is ok to be open to new experiences, even though they will get you to unknown places for you.

You must open yourself and accept you are capable of love and being loved in return.

You are not a victim, you are who can make your life be what you want it to be.
Work with yourself the self reassurance and worthiness and you will find something that will love who you are, exactly as you are.
>>
>>17325948
Male
Scipo
Can it be a general?
>>
>>17325948

yungla

I would like to know if that chubby blonde at the market is interested in me or if she doesn't want anything?
>>
>>17326109
>EmpathAU

if available and possible can you read my post? >>17326227
>>
>>17325996
Ok, Audrey, this is what I got.

You are afraid because you have been hurt before and maybe you feel that you can't get anything right now. Well, there is a delay in your love life, but it's a useful one, it's not a solitude time, it's a reflecting time.

You need to meditate about what have you learned with that experiences and analyze very well your communication skills, because that's the challenge you need to overcome.

There's a lot of love in your path, but the challenge you have right now is that: Learn the lesson, improve yourself about the way you communicate and don't be afraid of love.
>>
>>17323885
I really need a reading.
I'm a female.

1.I want to know if my current boyfriend is seeing or talking to other girls. Should I move on. Or is he actually verry interested in me? How is my current relationship going to play out?

2. Will I be successful? Will life get easier financially? Will I make more money at my current job?

3.What does my future look like? Am I happy?

I think u can understand the subjects Im asking about. I hope I did this right. Thanks so much! :)
>>
>>17326245
I really need a reading.
I'm a female. I'm 27. My name is Kerry.

1.I want to know if my current boyfriend is seeing or talking to other girls. Should I move on. Or is he actually verry interested in me? How is my current relationship going to play out?

2. Will I be successful? Will life get easier financially? Will I make more money at my current job?

3.What does my future look like? Am I happy?

I think u can understand the subjects Im asking about. I hope I did this right. Thanks so much! :)
>>
>>17326015
Well, Isaac, it's not a beautiful landscape, but this is what I got.

You need to be honest with yourself, why you are leaving this person? Once you get that message clear, be wise in your way you communicate.

Certainly you will find out a secret face of the other person and maybe you will feel stagnant after a while, it's important that you work very well in the detachment on this relationship that were beginning.

It's going to be a lot of changes and you will feel that maybe that was not the best decision, but you are wrong, it was. You will find happiness once you assimilated everything that happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------This was my last reading-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
File: image.jpg (533KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
533KB, 3264x2448px
I wanted a general reading please. Thank you

Female/27/us/Aquarius/Kerry
>>
Doing some readings with my coffee. Good morning, may thoth be with you ~
>>
>>17326318
forgot the name.
>>
>>17326318
You skipped me the other day. All I wanted to know was my future.
>>
File: 1449892367480.jpg (106KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1449892367480.jpg
106KB, 1058x705px
>>17326288
Thanks. Lets out the sigh of a lifetime. I want to dump them because we share minimal interests, they're always ignoring me to talk to other people, and only really spend time with me when it's convenient for them. They also talk a lot about how they want to spend their life with me, and it makes me feel trapped. Like I'm obliged to stay with them, so it makes me afraid to leave them.

Glad to hear I'll eventually find happiness though. Seriously, thanks. Have a nice night.
>>
>>17326318
good morning!

name: Nelson

I would like to know more about that green eyed blond and how she perceives me
>>
>>17326339
Then the stagnant part is already there, I thought it was in your future. Work in the detachment and you will find yourself in a better place.

Good luck!
>>
File: IMG_20160207_140856.jpg (84KB, 371x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160207_140856.jpg
84KB, 371x342px
>>17326318
I was told I would loose my virginity to someone who's like a hierophant, I wanna know more about this persons personality if you can do a reading on the person if you can?
>>
>>17326336
There will be great setbacks. You are striving for something delusional. A group decision might be taken against you, it is not too precise to be honest.

>>17326352
Very well! It is known to her that she has recently lived through troublesome times. She has a lot of potential nobody is aware of wich is killing her. Right now she needs to love up to her full potential, or else she wont succeed. It may be about your and your relationship to her.
>>
>>17326318
Good mornin'! I'm M. How do you like your coffee? I'm here to ask what would happen if I get in a relationship with L? Is there a chance for it to be long term? Have a nice day!
>>
>>17326318
Hello there, do you do generals? If so, that would be great :)
>>
>>17326401
Whoa whoa get the fuck out. That is a serious kick in the balls of a reading.

>More set backs
>I'm being delusional as usual
>Probably going to get completely fucked over by "loved ones"
>>
>>17326396
Ahh. Will draw mind, external and internal stance. Stay tuned!

>>17326420
I can do a full reading of a seperate path, what you should do instead right now if you want so. I am sorry, won't lie about my cards. Of course I could tell you all that life is fucking fish and chips but I wont.
>>
>>17326435
That is reasonable, but you can't deny that reading was as negative as negative could possibly get, senpai.
>>
>>17326318
Can you give me some advice on my crush?
Call her F
Asked yesterday but you leaved :(
>>
>>17326396
While going through hardships this person is still functioning to get THA MONEY! The person had to let go recently, very refined and factual character. Would bang. Good guy.

>>17326403
Yes, it seems the past has come to a closing. There is great change upon you two,soon is the time to grab that opportunity and turn it into something great. Like a knight on a horse you are riding to victory but never relax. For victory has to be earned.
>>
>>17326465
Da money? Let go of what?
>>
>>17325094

If you are still doing readings, mine hasn't been read yet. Thank you kindly :)
>>
>>17326465
You just made my day :) I'll remember to fight for it to work. Thank you very much!
>>
>>17326452
Only one card: eight of cups. Though you might wander through darkness right now your hardships will turn out lucky for you. The shadow will leave again like a lunar eclipse.
As it turns out you are an insecure querent, you have a certain goal and are willing to bring sacrifices. You did sacrifice something, didn't you? I hope it was worth it.
However, shadow and darkness will release what is hidden very soon. It is all up to you.

>>17326439
This was for the near future. I also drew "change" for you just now, so there obviously is some bad influence in your life you need to think about.
It may even be /x/.
>>
>>17326465
Shit sorry
>>
>>17326478
Yes, pursuing financial gains. It is the goal of this person - doesn't have to be a bad thing.
Let go of life dreams, biggies.
>>
>>17326318
Could I please get a reading about my future? My current relationship? And finances?

Thanks!

Kat/27/female
>>
>>17326318
Could I please have a reading about my near future?
>>
>>17326498
And this person will have sex with me in the future yes?

No other parts if the personality that would be interesting to know?
>>
>>17326318
Good morning, I am Kat. I want to know about what the love of my life will look like. Can you tell me about him?
>>
>>17326396

There's lots of ways someone can be a teacher to you. There's the obvious, academic way, there's the 'teaching you new things' way, there's the 'helping you learn how things go' way (more in regards to the ins and outs of relationships), but there's one way in particular you should watch out for.

The person who teaches you not things or skills, or relations or how things work, but the person who teaches you how things should be.
The person who deals not in how things are, but recognizes how things should be, and shapes the world around them to be that way.
That's what you should seek out.
>>
>>17326318
Hey,

My name is Brenna. Can you tell me about my future husband? Thank you!
>>
Wow, this is really exhausting to be honest, you know. This is really a hard practice.

It would be nice if your questions weren't so specific. I'd like to read some national situations. I will continue though. Please don't be pissed if you aren't read this morning.
>>
>It would be nice if your questions weren't so specific
>I'd like to read some national situations
What if I gave you the nationalities of two individuals, and nothing more? Down?
>>
>>17326540
If someone is going to get pissed about not getting a free reading, they probably don't deserve the reading in the first place.

What kind of questions would you like to be asked?
>>
>>17326550
Meant as reply to
>>17326540
Pardon my retardation

I can give you one too, by the way, if you wish.
>>
>>17326525
Sounds kind of like a cunt don't you think?
>>
>>17326540
Will Donald Trump get assassinated?
>>
>>17326552
The national situation, what is driving the peoples mind, what is going on, what could be in your best interst... stuff like that.

>>17326550
Well based on nationality I can not see any relationship. I will still use my cards, of course. I am fond of national behaviours so that could be an interesting factor as well.

>>17326555
Germany - Do it. Or did you mean you could ask me a question, if so proceed.
>>
File: AlbumArtSmall.jpg (7KB, 75x75px) Image search: [Google]
AlbumArtSmall.jpg
7KB, 75x75px
I will scry for you. Ask questions about things you half-know.
>>
>>17326567
Thats the WAY!! Yess. He is going through troubles, He is a brave man though, success is my last card.
Seems he will be doing fine.
>>
>>17326580
Does he think I'm annoying? Are we gonna fuk? Will he treat me better soon? Will things get better? Are we going toge married?
>>
>>17326576
>I will still use my cards, of course
Cool, USA x Canada

>Germany - Do it
I have /never/ read on such a massive scale before. Hell, I've never even read for an organization. If you're okay with this being completely experimental, I can give this a shit, but I need a question to ask the cards. I'm bad with generals as it is, and the scientific method suggest we should change only one variable at a time.
>>
>>17326580
Hey, I am unsure if I should pursue a geology career or an acting career? which path should I take?
>>
>>17326596
>I can give this a shit
*I can give this a shot

I'm off to a bad start...
>>
>>17326580
Is this guy who hasn't contacted in a week avoiding me?
>>
>>17326540
>17326540
Will North Korea fire a missile to the USA?
>>
>>17326540
Will there be WW3?
>>
>>17326160
Your energy is worn down, very slow and almost lethargic. I believe this is a result of outside works. Take some time to recover. Let some things fall to the wayside and give yourself some tlc for a change.
>>
>>17326199
I'll be doing your request next, might be in a bit though.

Nice to see a fellow Aussie. Where you from?
>>
>>17326580
My crush eathier is interested in me or wants me friendzoned lvl 100
Pls tell me which,, call her F
>>
>>17326596
Ahh. Two very close nations, allmost the same culture.
>>17326613
Well right now there is not too much perspective here, future is too unclear to say if it could turn out good. There needs to be balance between you two, like one that talks much and one that talks less. You will understand it better than me.

>>17326613
Card is: Science.
It is clear to see that by scientific means North Korea is able to reach the eastern Coast of the USA within the next year (political info!), so yes it is potentially possible. It will also always be a country that tends to survive and knows that a nuclear first strike would mean the total annihilation of North Korea. Science as a card tells us that a nuclear strike is very unlikely as even the communist North Korea is sane enough to think twice of pulling the trigger.
Kim might be fat, but not stupid.
>>
>>17326666
Sry, second sentence goes to >>17326596
>>
>>17326666
>>17326673
I hate to denigrate those sweet quads, but there's actually no talking at this particular moment, and balance is some sort of pipedream, it seems.

I'll think about it, though, maybe this is just off temporally.
>>
>>17326580
Does the guy at the cafe like me?
>>
>>17326642
Thoth says WW3 has already started. There has been success, now there is violence and in the end stands sorrow.
My interpretation: It has already started, is a series of smaller conflicts and will lead to even bigger ones. It will be fought openly and latently, openly with guns, latently with genetically modified viruses. Nothing is forbidden, everything is allowed.

You will dislike my answer, but I drew cards two times now and it really looks quite bad. We are already living in WW3, an American or European won't see it though for moon clouds our perception.

It will do so as long as is needed to make a greater plan be realised.
>>
File: Mulder.jpg (48KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Mulder.jpg
48KB, 400x267px
>>17326707
Can you read about the ayylmaos?
>>
>>17326707
If it's not too much trouble, could I get a love reading?
>>
>>17326716
Not much. Indicator is science, so lets all just wait for some real evidence as change in our present indicates something was about to happen or be revealed (latently).
They are masters of the inner and outer planes of their bodies. Some of them are just stupid working force though. The bigger ones created the dumb ones, now the small and dumb ones look up to the tall ones as if they were gods.

Funny for the intectually advanced. This leads to my following thesis: They might also be responsible for our genetic structure. Would explain religion and reoccuring patterns in nature.
>>
>>17326652
Victoria, specifically around the Gippsland area, yourself?

Don't worry about taking your time. I appreciate it either way. I don't often get readings done for myself so it's always very exciting to be on the receiving end. :)
>>
>>17326540

Will there be a ever be a true zombie apocalypse?
>>
>>17326733
Queensland, Sunshine Coast. Sorry about the wait, just out walking the dog while it's still light out.
I know that feeling man.
>>
>>17326706
>>17326659
>>17326610
>>17326599
>>17326594

I decided to do you all at once, since your questions were so similar.
I saw that questions became mirrors,and reflected half-untruths.

Base actions on certain outcomes, be conservative.

>>17326580
I will not answer replies to >>17326580 anymore
>>
>>17326743
Oh hello Empath
>>
>>17326743
Reading for other people is more fun anyway.
>>
>>17326749
Yea it is. Always something new and different.
>>17326747
Oh hey Xt. If you would like a reading feel free to ask at anytime.
>>
>>17326740
>will there ever be a neuredegenerative virus making man deaf
... probably, not readable though.

>>17326731
Love it is!
Ahh, you felt the feeling recently. You were a lover but just now you only rely on materialistic issues. Embrace change in your future, there is quick enlightenment in it, you will soon see where your road leads you. It will not be easy but you need to remember your inner values and free yourself to make progress, growth even in some way.
You will be refined, see that materialistic wealth is not of importance for your. This indicates a strong feeling of love or an eremitic lifestyle. Find yourself, then find love. All that happens in your life happens in your own best interest if you just let it happen now.
>>
>>17326744
Is conservative the answer...?
>>
File: solarserpent.jpg (20KB, 630x591px) Image search: [Google]
solarserpent.jpg
20KB, 630x591px
>>17326732
I feel like my people hide some ayylien dna.. old civilizations from Colombia, use to venerated a "god" snake before the Spanishtard came a fuck it up with yisus
>>
>>17326772
Conservative is always the answer

Fuck the degenerates, they'll always lead you astray
>>
>>17326743
I would love a reading as I don't read myself. What do I need to do to find my way back into profane life? When will I find love and why is the world going to shit lately?

Thank you very much, I know its much.
>>
>>17326768
Sorry anon can i get a read too?
Anything about love or work please.. thank you
>>
>>17326768
Thank you, I will try my best to be patient! Have a good night!
>>
>>17326767
Can i get a reading please?
About my future coming or love
Ashe!
>>
>>17326768
I would love a love reading from you. I am currently living in Canada and I am a redheaded female in my 20s.
>>
>>17326768
may i please have a love reading?

i feel so lonely, i want to know if i will find what i'm looking for soon... there was a girl i was crushing on and i asked her out but she said she was taken (she isnt tho) and then disappeared... will she come back?

thank you in advance
>>
>>17326775
They MADE you, didn't copy themselves. Man is different from Alien. Man has great spiritual heritage of his own. The snake around the wood is a metaphor for an infinite truth within ourselves. DNA is the answer, DNA is why life is deterministic, driven by lust and frustration.

Go now and go with god.

>>17326783
Your past frightens me. However, right now you are on a path of success, money even. Riches are indicated for the present, leadership for the future. Please tell me that you are a leader type. You also will find truth of some kind in your future, need to see through the cloudy sky where others can not see.

You might not be aware of it but you are as an individual in future part of a plot or object of interest for some. This can be bad or good. You need to master harmony of body, mind and soul. Doeth thee the holiest of arts, yoga and quigong or martial arts. Controll of the body means controll of the soul.

You are interesting, please tell me more about you. I would like intel about your zodiac, name or current life situation to go deeper.
>>
>>17326767
Cool repeating digits, friend.
Well, I don't know if I should about something serious or something fun yet...

Ok. I've decided.
But it will be a riddle.
Could the Knight of Wands bedew the sweetest of flowers? Should the Knight of Cups compete in a game of swords? Would the Knight of Swords vanquish foes with words? And in what land is the Knight of Disks?
>>
File: 1353397821366.jpg (167KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1353397821366.jpg
167KB, 1920x800px
>>17326816
I would like a unique, complicated reading if you are up for the challenge.

I'm about to undergo a creative endeavor unlike any I've done before. My income is riding on this, hopefully. I've gotten okay feedback, but I'm working on the finished product. Should I keep on, or should I put it on the back burner and go back to school or vocational school for some certification?

The other think relates to my sister. She cannot live alone and is in a group home. Will this new creative project help me to be able to provide for her and future family in the same household?

I am really sorry if these questions are complicated, I'll try to simplify or add more details if you need. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>17326816
Jefry
Aries
20-03-95
Okay thank you man I appreciate
I discover that I'm here for some good reason, I've seem in my dreams. I'm trying to learn the ocult sciences because I know that there is more than what they make me believe... also I know that I should focus in technology.. also yeah I like to be bossy.. and hate when someone told me to do something
By the way what you see in my past?
>>
>>17326816
I should like to find something hidden in DNA
Thanks for answering
>>
>>17326782
I'm the other reader that Empath was replying to in the post you replied to. Do you mind if I do a romance reading for you?
>>
>>17326856
You can do a romance reading for me if you like :D
>>
>>17326843
Also, I've feeling stuck because I wanna start studying to start my path.. I know the situations in my life always find the way to get fixed.. but sometimes I feel like I'm doing something wrong
>>
>>17326843
You searched for input without futility. It has made you stronger and very stubborn in a positive way. You are more influential on some people than you might be aware of but you need to be careful, be patient and polite.
However, others think of you as a very rational man even though your eccentricity may cost you some bonus points, make you uncredible. Talk less about what you know, Jeff. The ones silent are the ones important, you know.

Be water, always adjust to your environment. You fit. Success wants to be earned by doers, not by believers.
>>
>>17326856
Yes please, continue. I would like that.
>>
>>17326880
Thanks anon I will be careful about sharing what I know. Thank you so much for take your time to read this man. Good vibes to you..
I will start the martial arts in April for sure!
>>
>>17326902
You are welcome, lets form a connection. Imma send some stuff towards your direction.

Please consider that martial arts are very destructive and brutal. You will have to comprehend that by doing peaceful things like meditation, drinking tea in a meditative manner or practicing yoga. See that inside and outside correlate, be aware of the changes martial arts bring to your character. It makes one strong but a warrior, too.
A warrior has comrades, not friends. Search for few but better people.

Your vibe gets me the chills, literally goosebumps.
>>
>>17326885
For you, I got the 5 of cups crossed by the 8 of pentacles reversed. Your situation is also represented by 7 of wands reversed and The World reversed. This indicates you're in a place of regret and disappointment over never reaching the fulfilment you really want. Maybe this is general lack of fulfilment or maybe it's specific to love. Maybe both?

The other person (they could be any partner, not necessarily the next one) is the 9 wands supported by the 3 of wands. At the point you meet, they're in a place of waiting, preparation, hope... ready to jump as soon as the opportunity arises, for better or worse. Maybe they're just like this all the time though. I get the sense of a lot of pent up energy. They're a Knight of Cups, deeply emotional and possibly manipulative if it means getting what they desire (less malicious, more opportunistic), but they're also the 2 of pents, so it looks like they're managing to keep all the many facets of their life running smoothly, somehow.

Between you (some factor of your connection) I see the 10 of swords reversed and the Hanged Man. It's like you've caught yourself in this slump that you can't get out of yourself as much as you try to do so. You may be a deeply philosophical or analytical person who tries to work through their problems alone, but maybe in this case it just digs you deeper into this situation of being pinned down and unable to find true fulfilment. Maybe this new person is going to save you from that, or even take advantage of it? Or both?

Another person present in the situation seems to be the King of Pentacles, with Strength reversed. To me, this speaks of a person who has strong ethics and is doing well with his life, deciding to take advantage of you or judge you harshly, but perhaps not understanding how he's hurting you. A father or father-in-law type of character?

As for timing... it seems like it could be a long wait, as I got the 10 of pents for this. A long wait but worth it.
>>
>>17326768
Hey Primus,
I would love a reading related to love or career, if you have the time. Thank you.
>>
>>17326916
I like to know that Anon. I know a big power give you big responsibilities. You will always be welcome in my Astral. We're surrounded by the four elements my friend. The pace be we you!
>>
>>17326921
Oh, and I'll add that it doesn't feel like a stagnant sort of situation. The energy is definitely dynamic and continues to push forward, just not in a way that quite pleases you.
>>
>>17326921
Very exact, not about my love life though.
Those opportunities arising, are they of financial or of spiritual gain? I am coached right now, so there you have it. There is someone interested in work of mine.
>>
If anyone is doing general readings still I would like one.
>>
>>17326921
Excuse me anon. Will you do a love reading for me? Someone once tell that I will never be together with my love.. but I know that love is an illusion..
Thanks and sorry for disturb
>>
Hello! I need a reading about me and a guy who I feel is my potential Twin Flame... is there anyone who can help me? I'm about to send him a letter and I'm wondering if its the best course of action or not... I would also like to know what he thinks of me, and if we have any future together, or if he doesn't like me and wishes I would just get out of his life...????
>>
>>17326934
Feel free to use the green (540–610) for your well being.
>>
>>17326965
You should try a natal chart, I would help if I knew who.. just suggesting
>>
>>17326942
It could be financial, definitely. Not directly spiritual though. I got the feeling of the whole reading being a lot more about you specifically so was almost inclined to think it couldn't be a love result since usually each side is more clearly represented.

Basically the spread I used is one that tries to pick up on the energy of the querent and another relevant person's energy regarding some situation important to the person, hence why I use it for relationships. If love isn't a big thing to you right now, maybe this other thing is the most relevant "relationship" in your life for the meantime.

But if that's the case, I'd read the timing result as more a positive thing relating to moving towards some kind of financial security.
>>
I've been here for the past hour and trying to get a reading. So sad no one has responded :( I guess I will be unsure and unsatisfied with my life forever.
>>
>>17326976
Whom did you query?
>>
>>17326980
I've tried everyone ahaha
>>
>>17326975
Very insightful, thank you.
It would be strange if there were further spiritual successes or enlightenments in my future considering I am already really advanced,

The person you talk about is my definitely my coach and yes, it is getting pretty interesing with him lately. The process of becoming, how long will it take?
>>
>>17326985
I'll read you; tell me your gender and query
>>
>>17326973
I've always had love green!
Sorry I didn't get this (540-610)?
I will add more green to this year for sure!
>>
>>17326959
>>17326875
Thanks for the request but I don't have energy to take them right now, sorry! I'll probably be around later today or tomorrow doing readings, under the name JN, so let me know if you see me and want one then.
>>
>>17326995
Female and wondering about my whether my love life and career path are going in the right direction. I am more concerned about my love life, and I am torn between career paths.
>>
>>17326998
530-610 is the frequency green light comes in. It is a healing colour but will drive you mad if unregulated. Just try to imagine finding that beam that comes directly from Europe and use it like it was homeopathic.

IF you are who I think you are, THEN this practice should sound familiar. You know me by the name Luciferi already.
>>
>>17327006
Okay anon I will identify as moose. Thanks for all the readings, I know your energies go low! Drink something warm and I will come back later :)
>>
>>17326994
I have a lot of trouble picking up on timing, and this process you're taking on seems like it may be a time of continuous growth so maybe there's no exact answer. I think the energy of the 10 of pents and the world still suggests it will be a long, ongoing thing in some way or another, but I feel also like you'll have some significant related breakthrough or other event around a month or two from now.
>>
>>17327017
Holy dolly I was looking for you my old friend!! It took me some life's to meet again! Something about euro tell me that go Italy.. now I feel happy to talk you again
>>
>>17326995
Also, Thank you in advance!!!
>>
>>17327029
Very well. No love intentions, only materialistically interested - that is me, I can do the best from your reading. Sex is of importance for me though.
Thanks very much!

>>17327037
Shh now, meditate with me, get on the flow. Feel my vibe, man. Put on some musica magica. Wax Fang - The Astronaut.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Readings only on geopolitical, financial questions now. Find truth in worldly events, forget about yourself. I will answer after meditation.
>>
>>17327012
Alright, about your love life:

You / Situation: Queen of Swords (reversed) / 2 of Swords
What You're Doing Wrong / Doing Right: Knight of Pentacles (reversed) / 9 of Pentacles
Advice: 5 of Wands / 4 of Wands
Projected Outcome: 9 of Wands

Well then, it seems to me that you're thinking too logically. I wouldn't normally call this a bad thing, but it seems that's it's inhibiting you in some way. If you'd like to say in the realm of “what if,” then you're doing this right, and no further mention of advice should subsist.

But, I don't think you're satisfied, and it seems that too many pieces of gold cross your eyes. Did you know that wealth can be measured in more than just money? It would seem to me that you'd best learn that your proximate honey can make things work in some way, albeit in a manner that is a bit against the currents that sway in terms of how you interpret it. He's not exactly rich, but he can provide a good life, but you would, likewise, need to be a good wife.

Too far ahead? Let's back up to before the last thing I said. Pentacles as the challenge and wands as the advice; it would seem to me to be the best price that is paid if emotions were a bit better laid. Like I said, too logically you go about this now, and it seems to me that some emotion should be enow. Does he love you? That might be the most important question of all, and you might by means of other considerations fall.
(cont.)
>>
>>17327054
I will start now! I'm not good meditating but I will do my best
>>
>>17326995
not to be obnoxious but if you dont mind doing one for me, i queried some readers earlier but they were burnt out before they got to me. if not thats fine too

im male, aries
i was wondering how i could go about making another move on my crush. i havent seen her in a while, does she still think of me? (call her e)
>>
>>17327059
(cont.)
Now, make him work just a little bit, only until you can discern that he's in for it. If he seems to be inclined to building a home, he should seem to you good on that virtue alone. Most men nowadays just want to get laid, and you'll find a good way if you find one who is inclined to stay. Really, you should stop judging by money, and you should think a bit more on commitment potential, I think.

Now then, the last card shows me that you'll be a bit more experienced ere this ends, I think. You'll learn all about scoundrels that use their money for flashy things, and it should (if you're not a dumbass) some good insight bring.

Nevertheless, you shouldn't too quickly obsess over one who has coin and offers a good life to you; there is something to be said that's true about wanting the same thing as you.

Best of luck, and I hope I've read true.
>>
>>17326974
Thank you :)
>>
>>17327059
Could I have a reading, too, please? Here's my question, I already posted it but I'm in the process sending my letter and I'm mulling over whether or not I should go through with it as is... "Hello! I need a reading about me and a guy who I feel is my potential Twin Flame... is there anyone who can help me? I'm about to send him a letter and I'm wondering if its the best course of action or not... I would also like to know what he thinks of me, and if we have any future together, or if he doesn't like me and wishes I would just get out of his life...????"
If youre unable to do a reading for me, its ok! I understand, and thank you none the less for all that you do :)
>>
>>17323862
Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the reading.
>inviting her out
I'd really like to, but I have really limited options on reaching her out. I'll try tho'.
>she feels oppressed by something
I can't exactly tell but I think it's her mom and dad.
>>
Okay I'm back. So sorry to everyone, I had a sudden emergency sprung on me and had to race off. Taking queries again, Primus and the other reader if you can link your post to this one and give me the details I'll do yours right away. Same goes for the Australian.
>>
>>17327054
Will I be safe if I stay in Texas? In USA?
>>
>>17327103
here you go. >>17326782
>>
>>17327103
hi, if i could get a reading from you i would be most appreciative.

this >>17327066 is me
>>
>>17327103
I am so desperate for an answer, I will try asking you... its just a copy/paste of my previous message I sent to a few others :) "Hello! I need a reading about me and a guy who I feel is my potential Twin Flame... is there anyone who can help me? I'm about to send him a letter and I'm wondering if its the best course of action or not... I would also like to know what he thinks of me, and if we have any future together, or if he doesn't like me and wishes I would just get out of his life...????"
>>
>>17327066
I'm tired as fuck, but you asked nicely and got dubs

You / Her / Significator: The Sun (reversed) / 9 of Swords (reversed) / The Hermit
What She Likes About You / How to Exploit It: Death (reversed) / 6 of Pentacles (reversed)
What She Dislikes About You / How to Overcome It: The Emperor (reversed) / 10 of Pentalacles (reversed)
Strategy: The Hanged Man

Alright, lad, I'm going to keep this one very brief. You're both unhappy for different reasons, it seems. You seem a bit of a sadbitch to me, and she's still suffering from her last bout internally. Both of you have met in a time in your respective lives when good joy is not sufficiently nigh.

Something of her ex reminds you of her, and it would be good cause to infer that she might be clinging on to you if it makes her indebted in manner most untrue. If you want to make the bestof that, it would seem to me that you need to be a bit like him, lad. He took advantage of her in a few small ways, and you should endeavor to do..,/somewhat/ the same.

Now, she doesn't like that you're not dominant or crazy enough for her. If you would like a good result to concur, it would behoove you, I think, if you laid yourself on the brink of chiming when a good bell is called; if it would be less to be appalled, you might abandon something close to you in order to make her think you true.

The overall strategy is that you must be servile in some way. I hate to recommend this on any day, but you need to bend over backwards for this chick. I'd tell you no, but I think you'll likewise do it.

Best of luck anyway, however you choose to play this game.

>>17327090
In my experience, /the VAST/ majority of people who think they've met their twin flame are mistaken. Rather than reading, I can use my own knowledge if you give me details to analyze it. Tell me about your syncs, and describe The Pull to me.
>>
>>17327103
Could I get a genral reading if you're not busy? My name is Lauren. If you need anymore information I can provide it. Thank you if you do.
>>
>>17327103
Australian here.
>>17326199
>>
>>17327103
>I'm the ginger that lives in Tennessee from last night, 22, playing guitar tonight instead of video games.
>Will she figure things out and come back? My girlfriend left me about a month ago and broke my heart. I dated her for five years and this has been really hard. If she isn't coming back, will I find someone else more caring and loving?
>>
>>17327104
Hell no.
US of A is everything but safe for anyone in the future. Learn Spanish and be ready to move.
>>
>>17327127
thanks for the read tired friend!!

So it sounds like you are saying I need to cater to her tastes by being more dominant and also manipulative? How do I bend over backwards for her if I am also dominating?

>She doesn't like that you're not dominant or crazy enough for her.

Sorry I dont understand this
>>
>>17327127
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me, especially because you're tired. This "dance" has gone on for over 6 months so its a long story but I will try to summarize it as best as I can...

- large year age difference, over 30 years

- complete opposites physically (hes really light and tall; blonde hair, blue eyes, pale, i'm really dark and short: black hair, brown eyes, tan), and emotionally: he was a player who slept around, drank, did drugs, I'm a virgin who does neither

- grew up in similar small towns with similar sounding names

- met him 5 months after he was married

- we're both scorpios

- he's rich and successful, i'm quite poor and i havent even graduated highschool

- i discovered him while suffering from severe depression and PTSD; if I hadn't I would either be dead or worse

- first time i met him was in his home town (in may) and the entire trip was a disaster!! i had the chance to see him in april but i missed it, and i remember i was so devastated it felt like i was cut by a knife

- the very last time i met him was in his hometown, too (october)

- when I first met him, he didnt like me at ALL, but we got to talking and it made him become a little shy, and he blushed a lot and had a complete turn around; he ended up really liking me, and let me hug him

- as I walked away, I broke down and cried before being overwhelmed by the most beautiful, euphoric, blissful warmth and happiness

- already planned to see him a few more times (hes a singer, and he was touring)

- set my mind to following his tour and quitting work: two weeks notice ended literally the day before the concert

cont.
>>
>>17327195
- met a really nice taxi driver who drove me to my hair and makeup appointments, after going home and getting ready for the concert, i called a new cab but missed my driver because i was still getting ready... he was really rude and mean to me and left; so i called again, and got my original taxi driver, the nice one who treated me very politely and we had a lot of fun and he gave me lots of encouragement

- saw the concert; front row. singer flirting with me like crazy, even shon a spotlight on me for half the show

- met him afterwards: told him I was in love with him (he recognized me from last time) and somehow we kind of affectionately kissed? it was literally my first kiss and it lasted for like 30 seconds... bascially he kept his mouth closed, i laughed a lot, and nuzzled him and at one point we ended up like, breathing each others breath? it was so friggen weird... after a while i felt self conscious because we werent alone, so i jokingly wanted to tease him (in a playful way) and kinda moaned in his mouth and the moment i did, it was like fireworks went off; i saw a flash of red, black, and white.

- it felt like i was flying; like my soul was coming out of my body. like i was drunk. i was staggering and couldnt walk properly. i just felt really... light. my heart felt like it was vibrating in the centre of my chest like crazy. it felt like little strings of light were coming out of it. like that picture of jesus with the bleeding heart? it was just the absolute most overwhelming feeling of love and connectivity with another human being, and the closest i have ever felt to God... I have never felt that way before, or since. We were hugging really tightly when i felt this, and this was before we 'kissed'. literally felt like "walking on air" or "drunk on love"...

cont.
>>
>>17325237
Thank you so much Hermit, the reading was very helpful
Hope I get to talk with you again all of the best to you.
(toxic relationship guy)
>>
>>17327190
Learn a bit about her ex. In many ways, he's a strange and interesting character. While he sacrificed of himself much, he still enforced his will in a surreptitious way. I said she likes you because you remind her of her ex, remember? Use that.

>>17327195
>>17327216
You mentioned infatuation, but no major syncs. If that's all you've got, I'd call it unlikely. As a guy pushing 30 who likes to date girls in their early 20s, I can tell you that you're simply infatuated. I can tell the difference.

It's nothing special, you've simply fallen for a dude who is more along in his life than you.
>>
>Primus
That last one song got me! I'm sure that we will meet soon in the world of dreams.. this is my first time trying to meditating for too long! Amazing, I will teach myself about what you recommend me
>>
>>17327232
Hey anon sorry can you read me?
About love.. sorry that I ask for it
>>
>>17327216
- there's more to it, but it doesn't concern him directly, but it taught me some serious life lessons, and its another story... had the stuff not happened though, i wouldn't have gained my current humility and independence, and inner strength. this situation helped me grow as a person, and it is connected to the whole "journey", but because its a separate matter, i wont elaborate on it. so, back to my twin-flame syncs and stuff.

- after meeting him, feel very calm and enlightened; people start to notice it, and treat me in turn with generosity and love and respect.... remember i was recovering from depression and PTSD and he made me feel so good, and so calm and i lost my anxiety, and i just felt really, really good...

- lots of coming together and going apart between me and him...

- 3rd time seeing him, hair and makeup appointments dont go as planned, so i get alternatives and they do an amazing job; better than the originals would have done

- 3rd concert is at a casino; i was one of 5 people in a room of thousands who was entered in a contest. didnt win, but still strange that i was one of the 5?

- met him after the show again, something happened that repelled us

- during our time apart, i feel i endured the "runner/chaser" phase. i heard his wife was angry at me and him because we were really flirty. he already broke one marriage because of a similar situation: he cheated on his wife with a younger girl. we both look like the women: both his ex and current wife were blondes with similar personalities, and me and the other woman were brunettes with similar personalities (I think this was the lesson *he* was supposed to learn in what I believe is the twin flame experience?)

- so during the time apart i am always sad and crying and hurt for some reason, and i just obsess over him for days until i see him again
>>
>>17327115
Could I grab a general description and location? I'll use Primus as that is a name that has strong resonance with you
>>17327117
Name description and location thanks man.
>>17327118
Could I grab a name, description and location Hun?
>>17327137
>1
I see a path laid out before you of your own paving. This is a path only you can take, and you take it because you've already been here. You made this trail, you know this trail, it is yours to take.
>2
There's a malicious energy with its claws in you. It plays with your emotion like a puppeteer, pulling your energy in jerking motions. You need to sever these ties (or if you want to be completely ruthless, turn them on him). As long as this person is in your life, they'll forever try and manipulate you.
>>17327143
Could I grab your details again man?

>But it will be a riddle.
Could the Knight of Wands bedew the sweetest of flowers? Should the Knight of Cups compete in a game of swords? Would the Knight of Swords vanquish foes with words? And in what land is the Knight of Disks?
I'm pondering this riddle now. Give me a moment.
>>
>>17327250
- he doesn't recognize me at first (dyed my hair blonde and wore really high heels which made me like a foot taller) but when he did recognize me, he was really surprised and just stared at me in awe and got really nervous and anxious; i believe this is just because his wife and his managers got really upset with him and the way we used to ineract with eachother, because we would always get really close and paw at eachother etc.

- seeing him the next day: sit beside 2 guys for the entire show and become really close to them. same 2 guys win a random draw to see him after the show with me... thought that was weird. so i meet him and fun things happen, etc.

- see him the day after that and cry; i was really upset about something. my heart was broken over the incident and i was really hurt. he saw me all upset and crying, and got so devastated that he stopped the show for like 30 seconds... and hes really concerned, i couldnt believe it. i calm down and everything is back to normal.

- one of my hotel rooms was being cleaned, so i got a really nice fancy one with a deck for free! and i got a ride with a taxi driver who also drove their pilots... another sync?

- go to his last concert, its a festival with many bands but my cab literally gets me there 2 seconds before hes about to perform... i find an abandoned blanket right close to the stage and claim it, not knowing its right by his management and people who work for him, who totally catch me enjoying myself too much, and catch him kinda flirting with me, and i can only imagine the shit he got into for that...

- more stuff is happening concerning the 'other story' that kind of just messes everything up...

- there were more syncs along the way but im too lazy to describe them, so lets fast forward to near the end of his tour (i ended up following it for over 18 shows)
>>
>>17327282

- i was supposed to go to this last concert with my best friend, but she bailed out on me last second; only reason i booked the expensive ass hotel was because my friend wanted to stay at it. so i run into another woman as im walking from the hotel to the show (what were the chances?) and she takes my friend's seat (her seat was originally at the back of the theatre; with me, she is now at the front) and cannot thank me enough; tells me how badly she needed that in her life, and we become best friends as well; while at the show, i get carried away talking to her and i yell about how much i love him, and that im just a fan (at this point, his wife and managers, and employees and everyone is suspicious of our relationship) and it clears away all the problems, doubt, and confusion between us (concerning the 'other story') and as hes about to leave once the show ends we just look at each other for the longest time and i feel that same feeling in my chest that I felt the 2nd time we met.

- i forgot to mention when i saw him a different time (not doing a show, he was doing interviews and stuff) his wife kept standing infront of me, so i moved and got closer to him; when that happened i was talking to people about him, not realizing how close he was to me, and could hear everything i was saying... im talking to the people, then i turn around because i feel him looking at me, and when i do i was still talking to the people behind me but i said "I love him" to them, while looking at him, and we just have this weird moment...

- at the concert during an intermission, i was talking about him, and i could instantly tell when he was back; he was just behind the curtain waiting for the lights to dim, but i knew for a fact he was there even though i couldnt see him..
>>
>>17327254
>>17327117
popagenu
confused aspiring musician, i have big dreams that scare me but i plan to work hard and love passionately
texas
>>
>>17327304
- another time when we met earlier, i was thinking about him and was ovewhelmed with the most beautiful warmth that like, emanated from my heart and chest right through my arms and out my fingertips and it was just so overwhelming.. felt like sun was shining on me, even though it wasnt, and i just felt really happy.

there was so, so much more to this, and like i said in the background another thing was going on that really changed my life... he was just a minor thing in comparison to everything. anyway, i sit here now having learned my life lessons and completely over my infatuation with him, but i still think about him. like i said, im in the process of mailing him something i want signed with a letter... just contemplating wether i should do it or not...
>>
>>17327315
through it all, i learned to love myself, put myself first, make the effort to turn my life around and better myself, and i learned to love myself as much as I loved him, which was extremely hard because for the longest time I Just hated myself... i dont know what the whole purpose of me meeting him was, but it was just so weird... oh, and i got my old job back (the one i quit to see him) and everything is good and back to normal...
>>
>>17327250
>>17327282
Ya, no. You seem way too lucid and sane, and you've not obsessed madly over any syncs. You're just infatuated, it happens.

If he were truly your twin flame, you'd be muttering numbers to yourself while smashing your head against the wall and half-praying for death, while conspiring of ways to kill his wife with magic while screaming the numbers and smashing your face against the wall until it bleeds.

You're just infatuated with a married dude, pretty common.

>>17327249
Too tired, sorry.
>>
>>17327254
Hello!
>Could I grab a name, description and location Hun?

Me: Faryn, short, brunette, tan, brown eyes
Him: MG., tall, blonde, pale, blue eyes

both of us from north america

thank you :)
>>
>>17327254
Thanks, very much appreciated. I'll be glad to read for you when I'm doing them later sometime. Have a good night.
>>
>>17327326
>Ya, no. You seem way too lucid and sane, and you've not obsessed madly over any syncs. You're just infatuated, it happens.
>If he were truly your twin flame, you'd be muttering numbers to yourself while smashing your head against the wall and half-praying for death, while conspiring of ways to kill his wife with magic while screaming the numbers and smashing your face against the wall until it bleeds.

OH MY GOD NO I WAS GOING THROUGH THAT I obsessed over tarot cards and numerology You literaly described what I was going through but I didnt want to admit it because I read somewhere that when you obsess over the other person, its not a twin flame... is this some sort of trick question????
>>
>>17327326
Everywhere I go, I add numbers together, wether theyre on license plates or house numbers or any other numbers i see... i was obsessive with the syncs... i obsessed over him CONSTANTLY for a while, and cried over him for days feeling the most profound pain... couldnt focus on any other aspect of my life....as for his wife, i didnt want to kill her but i hated her so much for a while... ive now reached a stage where ive accepted everything, because i know theres nothing i can do to change this situation, unless he sucks it up and divorces her, but i dont want to do that... i love him so much but i only want whats best for him... and if not having me in his life is what is best for him, then i accept it. right now i am focusing on ME and bettering my life, and if somehow along the way we do hook up, great! but if not, i know he is always with me in my heart and my soul, and i will always, always love him.... and as i type this one of his songs just came on the radio lol....
>>
>>17327348
I didn't even know what twin flames were before meeting him, i was just googling like crazy to try and find out why i felt about him the way i did and the closest thing i could find was the TF thing. Like, ive fallen in love and been infatuated before but not like this...
>>
>>17327338
>>17327348
You seem entirely too sane, but feel free to tell me about the syncs.
>>
>>17327404
Too sane!? You're joking, right!! Lol now I'm thinking youre staring to pull my leg... Syncs:

- job ending literally day before 1st concert

- everything going wrong during 1st trip; taught me lessons on how to plan and travel

- 1st time meeting him was in his home town... last time meeting him was in the same place, his home town...

- having the same taxi driver; his presence really calmed me down and eased my anxiety

- being one of the 5 people in a room of thousands entered into the contest

- having the 2 guys who sat beside me win the other contest; it was literally a random draw that couldnt have possibly been rigged

- arriving at the festival literally the moment before he performs, getting a blanket close to the stage where we got a good view of eachother, but was also close to his management, and after they saw how we reacted to eachother they made sure i could never see him again after the shows (his "entourage" had to keep me away from him)

- ALL the hotel rooms being booked, and very close to not having a place to stay, until one place hesitantly tells me theres 1 single room available but they wanted to close it down and not rent it out because the TV was broken; but i got it for a discount!
>>
>>17327428
- my friend bailed out on me but she was the only reason i booked the expensive ass hotel, but as i walk to concert from hotel, i run into another woman and she takes my friend's seat (her seat was originally at the back of the theatre; with me, she is now at the front) and cannot thank me enough; tells me how badly she needed that in her life, and we become best friends as well; while at the show, i get carried away talking to her and i yell about how much i love him, and that im just a fan (at this point, his wife and managers, and employees and everyone is suspicious of our relationship) and it clears away all the problems, doubt, and confusion between us (concerning the 'other story') and as hes about to leave once the show ends we just look at each other for the longest time and i feel that same feeling in my chest that I felt the 2nd time we met!

- literally spending every dollar i have following him, just having barely enough to successfully follow his tour until im completely broke, but then i get my old job back (after a few other ones) and im now making good money

- having his wife stand infront of me, so i move and end up getting close to him, talk to other fans and he hears me talk about how much i love him, he hears that i love him and we have that shared moment, which wouldnt have happened if his wife didnt keep standing infront of me to block me from his view

- see a lot of synchronicity with numbers... the main ones being 6, 9, 2, 3, 11, 8...

theres a bunch of other stuff... im too lazy to get into it. but this whole experience was fucking wild
>>
thank you.
>>
>>17327438
Also I think I'm a "crystal" child, but I dont know if that has anything to do with it???
>>
>>17327428
No, I'm not joking.

I found her because I followed intuition. Her birth date is 2 days before that of my ex. Her life path numbers match up with mine. We were both looking for the same thing. We both loved poetry. I had a spontaneous Kundalini Awakening (did you? Serious question), I heard a reference to her poem the next day on a low-brow radio show. Lines of emails were reflected before. I saw her in dreams for over 2 years before I met her. I had the same recurring dream of her as soon as I met her, every single night.

Spontaneous Kundalini Awakening

And, despite that, I'm not sure. Match and beat that, then I'll entertain you. Tell me about how you went driving around town and wanted to kill yourself at times.

Tell me about that, and I'll listen to you,

Until then, I call this an infatuation, based on what you've told me.
>>
>>17327438
>>17327452
>>17327454
Better yet, just tell me about the voices and what they tell you
>>
>>17327454
Hey! Are you the same person who replied to my thread and we were going to exchange stories?? Hello!! Sorry I bailed out on you, I was too lazy to write my story out. Both he and I are Scorpios. Kundalini Awakening!! YES!! The first Chakra he activated was the one in my heart, followed by my crown/third eye, and others... I did feel some sort of telepathy, and dont even start with me on how depressed and suicidal and angry i got over him... many times i hated myself. then i hated him. then i hated that i met him and wished i had never met him. felt like my life was ruined. felt like coming to an end. would take baths and just cry and cry for hours over him. then the complete opposite would happen, i went absolutely fucking insane over him and would obsess over him constantly. i cannot even begin to describe how crazy and insane that man made me...
>>
>>17327457
No voices, but became obsessed with tarot cards and would listen to what they had to say...???
>>
>>17327457
everyone told me that my obsession with him was crazy and delusional, they didnt understand and i lost a lot of friends over it..
>>
>>17327457
well, even if he isnt my twin flame, are you able to give me a reading about him?
>>
>>17327312
Nothing concrete sorry. Lots of interference. Try me again next week. >>17327330
This energy yours is fixated on doesn't seem even all that close to yours. Are you sure this affection isn't one sided? It seems there's no reciprocation at all.
>>
>>17327694
I'm not sure how he feels about me, that's the problem... :(
>>
>>17327254
>Could the Knight of Wands bedew the sweetest of flowers?
I see a knight of green in a field of blue. He doesn't appreciate the scenery and comprehend their meaning
>Should the Knight of Cups compete in a game of swords?
A knight of faded yellow, broken and battered. He is held in line by guards of black.
>Would the Knight of Swords vanquish foes with words?
Red as the setting sun, a noble colour. Feet planted firmly he holds his ground. His words inspire great feats, but fall on deaf ears to those he engages.
>And in what land is the Knight of Disks?
A knight in very plain armour; no colour, no emblem. A clean slate. He sits legs to chest adrift a sea on a raft. He watches the moonlit sky with much intent. The waves are calm.

This was...exhausting. I haven't done a reading like this in a very long time. I hope you can make sense of it
>>
>>17327712
From what I could gather there's very little interaction between your two energies. I'm sorry, but for now there doesn't seem like there's any interest. Have you even made your feelings known? It seems like this energy has no idea
>>
>>17327103
Hi, can I ask for advice on a girl I'm interested in? Not sure how I should approach her as I haven't been in any situations where it's contextually appropriate.
If you're interested, my name is Alex and I'm from Ohio. I'm caucasian, have short dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. She has long black hair and brown eyes.
>>
>>17327727
Oh yeah! He knows... he definitely knows. He was my first kiss... and he heard me say I loved him on more than one occasion... another time he heard me go on a big rant about how much I loved him one night lol...
>>
>>17327727
However we live very far apart so there's no interaction??? I mailed him a while ago... but I'm not sure if he got it.. do you have any insight on our future ??
>>
File: flipflop.gif (362KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
flipflop.gif
362KB, 400x300px
>>17327737
>>17327737
>>17327737

New bread!

>>17327724
Hey Empath, it's Zoë from yesterday. If you have the time/energy, could you look at how my fiancé and I interact? you seem really good at that aspect of readings
>>
>>17323866
Keep it to one thread you cancerous cunts. Go to reddit for your stupid roleplaying general.
>>
>>17326245

i'm really late but thanks for the reading rune!
>>
any psychics still present?
>>
>>17328842

>any psychics still prescient?

ftfy
>>
>>17328904
I don't know what that means. But if you are one of them, I would be so grateful for a reading :)
>>
>>17328842
No, because psychics don't exist.
>>
>>17329698
you are in for a rude awakening
>>
>>17329713
Please, enlighten me.
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.