[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real History of Humanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I believe that our space travelling alien creators selectively bred us to create all the different races we see across our planet. At some point in ancient history they needed to leave our planet and left us here to fend for ourselves. Any other info on theories like this?
>>
>>17323332
>why are black people so good at running and jumping?

>because their knee-grows
>>
They weren't space travelers though, just a previous highly advanced civilization that received a powerful wrecking from a planetary cataclysm and was scrambling to save what's left with genetic engineering.

Ancient Aliens is disinfo.
>>
>>17323332
Youre wrong. take a look at the south pole, take a look at the dark side of the moon, take a look at what is really going on behind the scenes of all major banking systems. we are not alone here. we are surrounded by extra terrestrials, and the sooner people realize the sooner we can have disclosure take place and start using the amazingly advanced technologies of extra terrestrials to advance our societies and bring the world into harmony without violence and poverty and magic money systems.
>>
File: 1453770531227.png (257KB, 622x945px) Image search: [Google]
1453770531227.png
257KB, 622x945px
>>17324278
>...we are surrounded by extra terrestrials...
>>
>>17324284
cool picture.... are you capable of original thought or is your whole life played out through memes
>>
>>17324278

Salvationist garbage.
>>
>>17324292
Salvationist: a member of the Salvation Army.

do you even know the definitions of the words your using
>>
>>17324290
Memes are the dna of the soul, anon.
>>
File: 128329.jpg (25KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
128329.jpg
25KB, 480x351px
>>17324290
>>
>>17324275
Pretty much this from what I understand. We're a race of beings that have had trouble keeping the planets we inhabit...intact. So the survivors move to another and mix their DNA with the local wildlife to create a suitable vehicle. This most likely happens in a dimension we cannot comprehend.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.