[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone/thing in grandpa' s bathroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Thatthing.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Thatthing.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
My brother took this photo in 2014, inside our grandpa' s house, in his bathroom. My brother is actually scared of this image. The figure in the pic is an old dummy used for thater shows in that town. But... why he is sitting in the bathroom?
>>
>>17323093
Because someone put it there.
>>
>>17323100
/thread
>>
>>17323093
Is that thing next to the toilet a bidet?
>>
>>17323152
shit nigga Ive always wanted a bidet, nice warm water on your ass... luxury.
>>
>>17323093
M8. It is 2016 the mask is most likely removed and stored elsewhere. And from the picture alone,
>mob
The bathroom look immaculate, so maybe your Grandfather decided to clean the mask also? Wiped the collectived dust that gathered around it and all. And along with the mob forgot to remove the items or he took a break to dine on some grub and your brother took the photo conviently at that time.

>theater show
There you go, mystery solved. Did you question your Grandfather if he is involved in entertainment? Or, was involved either directly or indirectly in the shows? Perhaps he masturbate while wearing the mask and looking at himself in the mirror.
>>
Plot twist; OP's grandfather died in 2012 and the house was left abandoned for 2 years before that pic.

>we paranormal now
>>
>>17323093
The mask is probably made of ceramic and your grandpa uses the same cleaner to clean it as the toilet shell to be honest man that's the kind of shit that happens sometimes
>>
The most disturbing thing is the toilet paper...
>>
>>17323921
LOL
>>
>>17323179
>Perhaps he masturbate while wearing the mask and looking at himself in the mirror.
love this insightful post
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (206KB, 852x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
206KB, 852x1152px
>>
>>17324387
kek
>>
>>17324392
sjjsjsjsjjsjajj
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.