[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life after life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: sc.png (6KB, 370x204px) Image search: [Google]
sc.png
6KB, 370x204px
A lot of people confirmed that they lived a paranormal experience about their clinical deaths: When they "died" they felt like their spirit left their body, and then a "Light Person" tells him that it's not the time. (and boom resurection)
I'm scary about it. A light person? Like god? Is this the heaven? I never belive in God before this...
Doubt..
>>
File: buddy_christ.jpg (21KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
buddy_christ.jpg
21KB, 370x284px
>>
>>17322923
my father has been several times in clinical death.
i asked him once if he saw any spiritual shit like this and he said no.
he was a very religious person though.
visited church on almost every sunday.
the only time he saw some flashing lights was during some brain topography.
>>
>>17322923
Its same stuff that is released in your brain when you dream
>>
The scientists firt think that it was dream, hallucination. But when they observe that this happened to millions of person..
>>
File: Teslaquote.png (89KB, 525x305px) Image search: [Google]
Teslaquote.png
89KB, 525x305px
>>
>>17323011
>>17322991
Shitposts with lack of depth, research, facts, truth. Ignore.
>>
According to the studies about afterlife/between life the light beings are there to calm you down, because you will be in a state/realm, where thoughts become reality immediately. According to the studies of multiple near death experiences and hypnosis regressions the light beings hook you up to an apparatus where your higher self can re-live your last life in fast forward. In the review you will be able to feel everything the others felt around you. If you had a bad life this would be the hell and if you had a good life kind of heaven. Anyways your higher self will punish or reward himself in the next life. The light beings are a kind of consultants to help design experiences for the next life.
What will you do now with this information you was meant to receive at exact this moment? Will you change your lifestyle? Is it just a hoax? Is there no afterlife? I recommend to prepare for the worst, and this would be an afterlife!
The question is not, if there is an afterlife or not, the question is, what is the meaning of it!
How can you get hold responsible for your actions, when you are not able to see the consequences?!
And most of all, if your higher self judges your actions and designs the next life, you cannot do anything wrong in this life, because you have only little to decide, right?
I dropped all my expectations and illusions and live according to my feelings, I just do what feels right, period!
>>
Don't go to the light m8... don't do it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.