[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun stuff.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: light_explosion_by_mindstep.jpg (130KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
light_explosion_by_mindstep.jpg
130KB, 1024x614px
Hey guys so I've been trying to figure out how to make my job easier for awhile now, (since, as you know, I'm lazy as all shit) and I think I might have found a decent solution.

See, the secret to a New World Order (NWO) is that is has to be a secret or people will just be all, "The king is dead, long live the king," or its more modern corollary, "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Because as all /x/philes know, every authority behaves in basically the same way. Or more precisely, authority has a unique and distinct corruption pattern on the psyche. If you don't maintain secrecy in your cultural manipulations, people will catch on and you'll soon find yourself searching for a new job. So secrecy is the main ingredient to a true anti-organic NWO.

The other main thing is gangstalking: You have to have so many agents in so many places and have them so well coordinated and on board with your cabal/conspiracy that you can get anyone any where. I didn't really think of global cults as gangstalking until the last couple days, but some of the recent threads gave me an idea:

Why not just engineer it so people gangstalk /each other/? It's a brilliant solution if you can pull it off. Think about it: Crowdsourced NWO. One guy (myself, obviously) could run the whole world by controlling the *way* in which people gangstalk each other. You wouldn't even necessarily have to control society, because it would even control itself! How could is that?

Sadly, I think it might just be a pipe dream. I can't figure out how to get everyone involved. So I've come to you, /x/.

Any anons had any luck with getting everyone to gangstalk each other?
>>
Welp, looks like /x/ has "won" Halloween's End.

Fuck. I now know the true meaning of the term
"ARG."

Well played, /x/, Well played. You win. As a show of good faith, I'm permanently giving up my tripcode for anything other than explicit creation of a discrete temporal bill of rights. Anonymity GET.

You guys are fucking intense, holy shit. How long did it even take you to make Cicada effective?

I feel truly humbled. Thank you, /x]. Thank you.

I'd vomit in dysphoria if I weren't so goddamn amazed.

Holy fuck /x/, holy fuck.

Holy fuck.
>>
Affirmed: >>15906365,1
Causal loop closed.
>>
Seeding recursion:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17316971/
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17300498/#17309415_1
>>
I have no idea what's going on here.
>>
>>17319735
OP is outlining the general form of the matrix control system by which various castes of society compete among & police one another without requiring any loss of face or direct interaction from the actual controllers.
>>
>>17319735
Memetic annihilation. The same mathematical proof posted earlier this week about how no conspiracy can be maintained indefinitely also applies to the use of decentralized and recursively directed gangstalking.

It's relevant to time travel because getting the various futures to gangstalk each other is too easy from the vantage point of the past. We need strong models to help us understand the maximum theoretical limitations of future-on-future post-reaction.

This thread was my was of "sealing" the timeline, so to speak. Anti-memetic engineering, if you will.
>>
Testing secure line. da8d5501
>>
>>17320463
Story checks out. 0c303c5d
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.