[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/, what do you guys make of this. I bought it while abroad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20160204_153920.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160204_153920.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Sup /x/, what do you guys make of this. I bought it while abroad in Panama. I got it from "the river people", that is what was relayed to me....the object in question was described to me as a " death cast" where they make a mold of a dead persons last facial expression. The guy was very reluctant to sell it to me but I laid some serious cash on the table and he allowed me to depart with it. Do you think it really is a death cast or just some horrifying sculpture? I'm good either way but it would be cool if it is a death cast.
>>
>>17316134
My niggaz please...
>>
>>17316134
its 4 succ lel
>>
>>17316134
did you stick your dick in it yet?
>>
>>17316150
No...I only want to respect the dead fgt.
>>
if dubs you gotta stick your dick in it
>>
>>17316134

It's a neat sculpture made to bait tourists, a good conversation piece, but nothing more.

The mouth is open way too wide, when you die your muscles relax, but in order to open your mouth that wide you actually have to put in effort.
You can try it out for yourself, relax your jaw as best you can (which isn't quire the same thing since your muscles are still alive), you'll maybe be able to fit a finger between your lips, not like this.
>>
>>17316261
>It's a neat sculpture made to bait tourists, a good conversation piece, but nothing more.

This is true. OP got scammed like your average American tourist.

>when you die your muscles relax
This is mostly true, but your mouth can be caught like that if are killed with it open. They would only bother to cast the expression during rigor, since otherwise they would change the expression. Still probably a fake though.
>>
>>17316327

Only if gravity pulls it open, when you die you go limp, you don't magically "freeze" or anything, which means that in order for this to happen you'd have to die in a really wonky position.
>>
>>17316261
Oh well...thanks dawg...it was my second time abroad...
>>
Ignore the trolls OP, that is clearly a fucking
>>
That does look like a death mask, although I have no idea why the mouth is open on it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.