[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: RWS_Tarot_15_Devil.jpg (29KB, 300x523px) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_15_Devil.jpg
29KB, 300x523px
explain this to me, /x/
>be crashing at my friend's place
>have a deck of tarot with me
>decide to do him a reading
>afterwards he throws up
>wasn't vomit, it was dust and mud
>how the hell did it get there
>he felt spiritually relieved afterwards
also, now that i look back at it, i've felt a really strong presence in the air. i was in a strange state as well, felt very intuitive and was barely thinking at that point. am i a shaman?

also i can do you a reading. ask a question and give me a number 1-5
>>
Why are you doing a tarot reading on a shop vacuum?
>>
File: AAvomit.jpg (66KB, 700x439px) Image search: [Google]
AAvomit.jpg
66KB, 700x439px
If I had ingested a bunch of dust and mud I'd throw up too.

ASK HIM how it got there. Don't think the tarot has anything to do with it.
>>
>>17312375
funny
>>
What do the next 2 to six months look for me please elaborate, number 5
>>
>>17312378
i did, he had no idea. though there might be an explanation for it, maybe it's built up over time.
it's just that he threw it up just as i finished my reading
>>
are you sure it was dust and mud? maybe it just kind of looked that way but it was just normal puke
>>
Please give me a reading bro
>>
>>17312367
My question is "will I still be alive in five years?" I'll pick number 1.
>>
>>17312367
Will my marriage last? 3
>>
>>17312367
Do you see me finding love soon? 3
>>
File: vomiting_up_a_sea.jpg (47KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
vomiting_up_a_sea.jpg
47KB, 600x753px
>>17312388

And if the guy vomited mostly liquid on to a dirty dusty spot on the ground it'd end up a mess of mud and dust. I'm guessing OP didn't check the vomit's content as it was spewed, but after it landed.
>>
>>17312384
you will recover from financial loss.
you have good intensions and a loved somebody. stick to them as they will help you move forward.
>>
will i have a date for valentine's day?
>>
>>17312388
>>17312405
it had hairs in it. looked literally like something out of a vacuum cleaner
>>17312375 shut up
>>
File: 1424906605307.gif (976KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
1424906605307.gif
976KB, 475x475px
>>17312367
Hello OP. How are you?

>>
OP here, guys slow down with the tarot questions. it's a whole procedure i go through when making a reading.
>>
>>17312375
You forgot to pick a number
>>
When the world ends, who will be there to save us?

>>
>>17312367
will i come back with my girl? 5
>>
>>17312395
the Tarot don't want to answer your question, sorry.
>>17312399
it will not. the reading shows lots of unhappiness in the future. you're subconsciously a slave to your significant other. you're doing your best to control yourself to adjust to him/her but what what you really want is to just "go". so, go, be free, that's my advice.
>>
What does the near future hold for me? 3
>>
>>17312367
Give me advice on how to get my crush
>>
I doubt i'll get anything but here goes. I'm on a road for some time and i feel like it can all get fucked up, or already did. What do you think about this? 2
>>
Is there a person in my life that's close to me that's attracted to me romantically the same way I am attracted to them? 2
>>
>>17312404
no, but you'll be fine with it in the end, although there was a life-changing heartbreak in the past
tip: conflicts may occur in the future, don't avoid them and that may change your destiny

and to everyone, some feedback would be nice
>>
>>17312478
male,21 almost 22, architecture student. My name is with a G
>>
>>17312492
wow, spot on. thanks for the reading.
>>
Will I find complete satisfaction with myself? 2
>>
>>17312367
What do my next 6 months look like financially and in my love life? Number: 3.
>>
>>17312367

Are the fortune cookies true? 3
>>
>>17312454
nobody
>>17312478
delays and unfinished jobs. try getting along with your loved one better.
>>
will i find love this year?
>>
>>17312541
OP why'd you skip me
>>17312429
>>
Last reading and i'm going to bed. this stuff is tiring
>>17312488
yeah you're about to fuck up, if you haven't yet. you fear being a slave to your loved one, or a close friend, if that's at all related. truth is, you already are. i don't see you making any big changes about it in the future, which will fuck shit up even more
>>
I spent all yesterday throwing up something that looked like sudsy grey dishwater. paranormal?
>>
>>17312569
i'm tired and going to bed. sorry couldn't read you all, i need to keep some energy for myself. good luck everyone
>>
>>17312367
will i find love in my life? 5
>>
Will my shop vac puke ?
>>
What would happen if I talk to the guy I like? Number 3
>>
Will I succeed in life? Number 5
>>
>>17312367
Anglo-Saxon/Judeo-Christian Divinitation is like shooting someone in the foot and predicting they got shot in the foot.

Also, if a shaman/witch xoctor let the people come to you.
>>
Will the coming months hold better times? Number 5
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.