[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evil spirits move from one place to another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1379990294059.jpg (25KB, 407x365px) Image search: [Google]
1379990294059.jpg
25KB, 407x365px
Hey /x/ I got a question about ghosts and mildly evil spirits.

is it possible for those entities to feed off fear,anger and hatred? Like move from one place to another even if it's outside their house?

A few weeks ago I was having a rough day I was full of fear. But when I went to sleep I felt the most evil and diabolical spirit float near me when I went to sleep. I didn't know where it was in relation to me, but I felt it was close, like a foreign intruder coming in.

It truly felt anger, just nearly pure evil but not so much that it was a deamon so much as a former possed human? But anyway it went away [spoiler]After I will powered it away and asked for god's help. Sorry for the religion thing but I honestly don't think it was intimated by me.
>>
Demons eat your fear, grow stronger with it, they feel when you are scared, dont be and theyll leave, they are basic bitches after all
>>
>>17312025
I used to have one of those. I had it appear to me three times. The first time I woke up while lying on my side while facing the edge of my bed. I tried to punch it and my hand stopped when I made contact with the amorphous shadow. It then screamed and started beating me. I felt a sensation where it would strike similar to the pins and needles sensation cause by blood returning to a limb after it has fallen asleep. It hit all over my face and body. I covered my head and waited for it to go away. When it did I got up and went to the bathroom and then went back to sleep. The second time I tried lying facing the wall in my room and I woke up and new it was there. I looked overhead and it was hovering over me. It screamed so loud it sounded like a static high pitch other dimensional scream (I don't have a tv in my room though, but that's how it sounds). It started beating me and I cried and begged it to leave. Eventually it left. The third time I just saw the shadow kneeling at my bed. I know the feeling you're talking about. It is otherworldly and the most frightening thing I've ever experience. My heart raced faster than it has ever gone every time it attacked me, and I think this was the most afraid I have ever been in my life. Though there were nights when I would wake up and just know its there. It always happened between 1-4

tl;dr If you learn to relax in your daily life you'll beat it. It takes visualization and trying not to get so anxious during the day. It'll eventually go away.
>>
>>17312100
>>17312049
ty
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.