[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ghost broventures legit? Do they fake evidence? Two key things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: ghostadventuresseason4[1].jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ghostadventuresseason4[1].jpg
31KB, 500x375px
Is ghost broventures legit? Do they fake evidence?

Two key things that stuck out to me as either definitely fake or absolutely amazing are in the gettysburg, pa episode where they see a thermal image of a soldier firing a musket super clearly and the Lizzie Borden house where they discover the father had a sexual relationship with Lizzie and it made the spirits say all kind of crazy things in what seemed like established intelligent conversation with a ghost.

Almost too good to be true, but I've been told they're pretty legitimate and passionate about what they do. Any insight, /x/?
>>
>>17311923

I think it's real. But on the other side, look at Ghost Hunters, literally fucking nothing most episodes yet doing the same thing. Maybe spirits do just hate big camera crews.
>>
the only real way to find out is to buy a smell-o-vision or feel-o-vision tv because half their evidence is "do you smell that" or "do you feel that"
>>
>>17311940

Then we can "bro!" with them.
>>
>>17311923
Pretty sure it's about 75% bull shit to keep the show on the air and the rest is that tenacity that got them the show in the first place.

That said, I've only watched a handful of episodes, ever.
>>
>>17311939
If there are spirits on earth, entertaining the living probably isnt a huge priority of theres
>>
All of it is fake. Wtf does an evp even measure? "Spiritual voices?" How the fuck do they know that? I could say a roll of toilet paper measures the same thing and have the same amount of credibility as an evp does. Science requires empirical evidence, not some hokey white noise machine
>>
You really thing a TV show would do that? Lie to us? How could Zak do that? :(
>>
>>17311923
ignorance is bliss, and i dont want to go snooping around too much, i like the show, i want it to be real, i want to believe. if it is a facade its a better-than-half-decent one and better than Ghost Hunters, so i make the conscious choice of not googling that question
>>
>>17311923
How about the Haunted Cruiseship episode where they catch a shadow person walking by the door?
>>
>>17311923
I think it's real. They've been on the air for something like 10 years and I've never heard anyone claim they fake stuff.
>>
>>17311923
Fake as fuck. Doesn't help that the guy in the middle has this constant need to go all meathead when he thinks a ghost is around, like its going to scare the ghost into revealing itself
>>
>>17313186
He doesn't scare it, he provokes it.
>>
>>17313192
Meh. If I was the ghost I'd just leave the room and go find something else to do
>>
>>17313204
Well, if you're an asshole ghost, you wouldn't deal with someone calling you out too well.
>>
>>17313210
If I was an asshole ghost I'd be just right behind the guy and push him down a flight of stairs or something
>>
>>17311923
Watch the movie they made. Its on youtube, I think it predates the show. They get footage of a full body apparition, a shadow person and a brick getting thrown, which was pretty fucking crazy. The brick thing was in the goldfield hotel. There was also some spooky voices and shit, but they have too much background sfx imo
>>
>>17313233
I think that it speaks to their cause that nothing they've captured so far (imo) beats that flying brick.
>>
>>17311923
It used to be real, but you can only find so much spooky shit.

Eventually they started faking.
>>
>>17313272
Yeah, that brick was insane.
>>
I try to go into these shows believing for the most part because of my own experiences but still skeptical because it is a show.

For people who haven't had paranormal experiences I can see why they'd think it's all bull shit.

While they could certainly be faking everything I would think they'd be exposed by now, it's been 11 seasons.
>>
File: 1454540655096.jpg (27KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
1454540655096.jpg
27KB, 604x438px
will you guys rec me some good episodes that will make me believe? kinda miffed that the Travel Channel streaming player isn't working for me and DailyMotion won't expand to full screen now...
>>
>>17313447
I will when I get home and look at my hard drive. There are some episodes I've rewatched a ton. Off the top of my head the 2hr Ireland Halloween special was great.
>>
Ive seen every episode.. They for sure were forced to fake some evps, one of them admitted it.. Although the majority is real. I believe in ghost 100% ive lived in haunted areas. I dont doubt at all the areas they went to were haunted they go to insane places.
>>
>>17313690
Who admitted it? Do you remember?
>>
>>17313447
My favourites:

Bobby Mackeys (season 1)
Ancient Ram Inn (season 2)
Linda Vista Hospital (season 3)
Washoe Club & Collar Mine (season 3)
Poveglia Island (season 3)
Return to Bobby Mackeys (season 4)
Waverly Hills Sanatorium (season 4)
Olde Fort Erie (season 4)
La Palazza Mansion (season 4)
Lizzie Borden House (season 5)
Winchester Mystery House (season 5)
Hellfire Caves (season 6)
Letchworth Village (season 6)
Sedamsville Rectory (season 7)
Tor House (season 7)
Point Sur Lighthouse (season 7)
Tuolumne General Hospital (season 8)
Transylvania 2-hour special (season 8)
Queen Mary (season 10)
Zozo Demon (season 10)
Island of the Dolls (season 10)
Ireland: Celtic Demons 2-hour special (season 10)
Old Lincoln County Hospital (season 11)
>>
>>17313668
thanks, man. just watched the Texas hotel and Queen Mary episodes.
>>17313690
>faked evps
that's disappointing as that is a huge part of their supposed evidence. if they are willing to fake voices then everything they do is suspect sadly.

Not so sure about that shadow that walked across the doorway in the Queen Mary, seemed like a real person, and their camera that filters everything to look like a Suda51 game or Out of This World on snes and randomly applies stick figures to blobbish shadows...?

I noticed when the guy bumped into the chair in the hotel then found fingerprints on the chair cushion Nick could have easily been holding the chair, can't see from that angle.

IDK im a lil spooped still, will watch more.
>>
>>17313727
thanks, getting some snacks then starting bobby mackeys (lol name) before i turn in
>>
>>17313752
Skimming over them now these ones immediately stand out to me...

Ram Inn
Linda Vista Hospital
Magnolia Lane Plantation
Clovis Wolfe Manor
Hales Bar & Dam
Market Street Cinema
Zozo Demon
Ireland Special
>>
>>17313747
Realistically they can fake everything in this show so if you want any enjoyment you have to go into it thinking they're legit. Sometimes i think they misinterpret certain pieces of evidence but I don't think they'd be dumb enough to try to keep passing off dust as orbs after 11 seasons.
>>
I spend quite a bit of time at the Tuolomne General Hospital (it serves other purposes now) and it is incredibly spooky. Their episode is spot on.
>>
>>17311939
Hales Bar was a location where both shows got tons of activity.
>>
>>17313727
>>17313794
>Zozo Demon

That's a really interesting one. Because Mark and Debbie (married paranormal investigators) were in it and both were obviously affected by the event.

And then last September Mark shoots debbie and kills himself. I like to think that their deaths had something to do with the zozo demon.
>>
zozo demon bump
>>
>>17313948
I just found out about that Mark and Debbie situation last week. Crazy shit.
>>
>>17312013
I'm more concerned with how he could wear those poofy pants all the time and be okay with it.
>>
>>17313948
Link to story?
>>
>>17315297
Go to Google and search for
mark debbie paranormal shooting suicide
Links will be aplenty.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.