[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiments to turn Girls into Men and turn the population of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: conspiracy_chemtrail.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy_chemtrail.png
1MB, 800x800px
I have irrefutably discovered the dark secret of the New World Order's agenda on Earth at Area 51 and other secret bases across the globe. They are determined to transform the population of Earth into homosexual men. They have been performing testosterone experiments with poison[testosterone] gas and mind control to turn girls into men. Don't try to track me down, I am hidden behind many firewalls in a secret underground complex planning a rebellion against the new world order with ex-soviets to protect the girl population. If they unleash this poison testosterone gas we have hazmat suits and gas masks prepared for war against this threat against girls. Girls are our future and must be protected, they are beautiful and many in this rebellion are girls or supporters of girl rights.

Spread the word, disrupt their plan. The only thing stalling them from unleashing this poison gas is their research on test tube babies[all boys] and how many delivery jets they've built for these chemtrails, already they have jets that release chemtrails that can control minds to make them more open to masculine behaviours but their test tube baby experiments are failing because of mutations and they haven't found a way to continue the man lineage without women yet. WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME, THEY WILL UNLEASH THE GAS WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DECADES.

(They are also poisoning the water with testosterone designed to be hidden from microscopes.)
>>
>>17311122
>irrefutably
>doesn't post anything from reputable source
>no links or real info
>shouting crazily into the void

Cool story, Anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (583KB, 1636x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
583KB, 1636x900px
You shouldn't worry much about Chem trails, zika should do the work, the dude on the left side tries hard but the stupid humans are fucking reliant.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 217x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 217x375px
Chemtrail fags are never able to explain away the fact that the entire operation is logistically impossible. The amount of planes, chemicals, and personnel to take on this scale of conspiracy would be gargantuan

http://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/a_million_poisoning_planes/
>>
Aside from this being a stupid post made by a teenager, its worth pointing out that homosexual men have been found in certain studies to have higher levels of testosterone and more masculine features.

In other words testosterone levels in men don't correlate with sexuality.

Sincerely,

A total faggot
>>
>>17311215
And another study found that birth control makes for tainted wombs that poop out trannies and homosexuals. Also were dealing with the ramblings of a schizophrenic so who knows what anon really meant. This could just be his way of saying good day.
>>
>>17311122
>irrefutably discovered
Do go on now.
>>
>>17311122
>is real
>israel
>>
>>17311444
Fuck off Tomofag
>>
>>17311122
>(They are also poisoning the water with testosterone designed to be hidden from microscopes.)
>designed to be hidden from microscopes

That you somehow... discovered, without one.
>>
>>17311273
>another study found
[citation needed]
>>
>>17311122
Okay, so if they're spraying this into the air that EVERYONE BREATHES then how do they avoid breathing the gay fumes?
>>
>>17311465
>isis
>isil
>is isreal
>>
Tell I ever tell you guys about my fart collection?
>>
>>17311863
Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Service

= Mossad
>>
File: 1fd67d91.gif (129KB, 150x120px) Image search: [Google]
1fd67d91.gif
129KB, 150x120px
Redpill me on bathing /x/
>>
>>17311861
chemfags can never ever answer this
>>
File: 1454359798239.gif (896KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454359798239.gif
896KB, 700x600px
the holocaust was a lie and that's the cornerstone for the nwo
>>
>>17311122
More likely that they will try to turn men into women OP.
>>
>>17311997
Heh. Good image.
>>
>>17311843
This.
>>
>>17311122
Well good thing I have a gas mask to protect me from the gay gas.
>>
File: 1452388206330.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
1452388206330.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>>17311122
>They are determined to transform the population of Earth into homosexual men
>>
>>17311861
That namefag is most likely probably on drugs, you won't get an answered.
>>
Congrats anon, you've just posted one of the most retarded things I've seen on /x/.
>>
File: 1447671343001.gif (739KB, 608x352px) Image search: [Google]
1447671343001.gif
739KB, 608x352px
>>17311273
>another study found that birth control makes for tainted wombs that poop out trannies and homosexuals

We are gonna need a link to that study please
>>
>>17311273
>tainted wombs

once i ran to you
now i run from you
this tainted womb you've given
i gave you all a boy could give you
take my tears and that's not really all

tainted womb
tainted womb

don't touch me please
i cannot stand the way you tease
>>
Sucks the threads already shilled. Interesting topic. Men are becoming more feminine and woman more masucline. Just look at media and the common man and woman. Totally ass backwards. I don't think I want to live on this planet much longer
>>
>>17316198
this study was performed inside his anus by mixing the sperm of 100 men and it turned him into a tranny sissy slut.
>>
Bait + tumblerite + /x/lurker= OP
Nice story btw 5/10
>>
>>17311914

You got it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539704/The-worlds-ineligible-bachelor-Iranian-wash-60-years-smokes-animal-faeces-whip-mean-decomposed-porcupine.html
>>
File: ponderability.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
ponderability.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>17311122
so... If this happens... then... silicon breasted women become traps.
ipso facto theres more traps..
assuming one of them might get lonely and desperate...
Implying that theres still a chance...

I'm okay with this.
Either way you're still full of it OP.

the chem trails are a plot to introduce aerosol carcnnogens and oxidents into populated areas to increase medical issues, cancer being primary among them, in a effort to keep the medical industries stranglehold on the average person and keep the multibillion dollar a year cash flow steadily goin into the pockets of the corporate pharmaceutical fat cats. Since oil is too unstable as a cash cow these days, human frailty is the big money .
>>
>>17316247
You dip shit. We as humans have gotten to the point were we don't NEED to reproduce. Women get jobs and work, they do the interesting shit only men did 50 years back. Why have kids? They can get a donation of sperm. Raise a child once they have made enough money. It's completely obvious I just don't think anyone cares. I wouldn't mind getting this op has it backwards. It's blokes they are going to get rid off.

I'd like to volunteer to be frozen and jerked off daily for my sperm.
>>
File: 1327286254476.jpg (17KB, 700x528px) Image search: [Google]
1327286254476.jpg
17KB, 700x528px
>>17311122

Why the fuck do I keep coming back to this board
>>
>>17316313
> posts DM link

Immediately discredited.
>>
>>17311122
> the ultimate white knight fedora fag
> thinking keeping girls in existence will get him laid
> m'lady
>>
File: thisiswhattheybelievehere.jpg (12KB, 412x295px) Image search: [Google]
thisiswhattheybelievehere.jpg
12KB, 412x295px
>>17311122
>They are determined to transform the population of Earth into homosexual men.
>>
>>17316432
You seem to lost this is x not pol.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.