[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoopy west Balkans/Balkans general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

From >>17263824 and >>17302471

First story thread was excellent, lots of great posts. Let's keep it going guys

Slavs welcome
>>
when i was little, i was often with my grandparents in a small villiage like 1000 people and i remember that like around 1-2 months they told me that outside there are ''crazy dogs'' and we cant go out after 5 pm (i live in Bulgaria).all of the men in the village gathered and they went to kill the ''crazy dogs''.We have wolf trap and my grandfather wasnt a hunter.the village i told u had about 4-5 stray dogs im living there every summer.I had expirienced some strange things there.
>>
>>17309754
Share more, also what village ?

My village, near Vidin has a locked clock tower, the legend is that inside of the tower there is a handkerchief that has a knot died on it which bounds all to ghosts from the village to the tower only. If someone enters and unties it, they will start roaming everywhere. I have tried to enter, but it was always locked, however, the clock is still functioning so some people probably enter to take care of the parts and it is just a spooky story to not let kids mess with the clock mechanism.
>>
>>17309754
Tell of strange experiences please
>>
>>17309754
Interested in hearing more, too.

Also, reply to last recently ded thred
>>17306326
>>17306423
This. Different from countries (like usa and others) where anything remotely supernatural or spiritual is often laughed off and the society largely more favored of secularism (especially compared to the past)

And yeah, that religious combination is called syncretism IIRC?
>>
>>17309754
Interested too.

-

Eastern Europe is dark...
>>
>>17309575
There are things hidden below the surface of the Balkans that no man should ever be forced to understand...
>>
>>17310931
Can you reveal us at least a fragment of it?
>>
This story is from Croatia. A village of Krasica near Rijeka. My grandfather was picking firewood for his family. This was during the fascist era so there was prohibition of movement after dark (Partisans blew up Italian officers at a village next door). He was stuck far from home after dark. So he snuck in the woods away from Italian night marching routes. It's a natural looking amphitheatre with the woods around the clearing at one side and the great old stone walls people used for farming that go for 10 meters up. He decided to not light a fire as he would be seen and shot by Italians. He huddled in one of the many holes in the small clearing. The holes are where people buried animals some times ago during famine and after the bodies decomposed the earth looked as if a great cannonball ran over a spot. A smooth hole of about 2 meters width. A fog (custom for autumn next to Rijeka) descended and I remember noticing his eyes grew cold and sometime during the story his perpetual cheery old man smile was gone. He told me: There she was. The unhurried bride. And she asked me to make her soul straight and pay for her place in Heaven.
So my grandad worked hard to pay for a unknown womans mass. After that he heard her speak in his dream. She said he and his were always welcomed to the clearing in the woods.

This was told to me on a summer 6 years ago by my grandad. We still go camp there. My grandad died recently so I had the urge to pass his story along. Rest well Branimir. Zemlja ti laka.
>>
>>17310941
I'm the anon with his grandad story. I know a few thing the anon you replied to talks about. I spent my childhood living in a cursed house. Or that's what I don't want to believe
>>
>>17310941
If you really are interested... Visit the fort of the seed which stood for two millenia ontop the mountain in whose hearth the dead kings still struggle. The fort no longer stands watch but a tower reigns omnipresent and its bones were used to memorise the fallen. If you find this place go into the forest of the mountain and walk. You should feel the cold touch of the bygone ones leading you to the gate and when you reach it...The labyrinth shall stretch before you,be carefull so not to lose yourself.
>>
This is the anon with the grandad story. I feel like sharing my weird childhood stories and lore of my village is a good thing so I will carry on. I won't be talking about my house since its still hard to talk about at 23.30 at night. What things I saw there haunt me still and if I give a way inside me with fear they will get back to me.

This is about something old remember and new generations don't bother to. It's a story about 'laka kopita' or 'gentle hooves' translated. In the village of Krasica there is a valley. There is a hole with no end. This was proved wrong however that didn't stop people throwing other people there when they wanted to punish them. Now there is a rugby and football stadium (the kind where you kick the ball). In the valley and the hill around.it lived many sheep herders as they still do. It was plenty of grass there. So over years it was a place where people saw weird stuff. What I know is a local lore. This is not connected to shepherdess finding pixy braided horses (other balkans might know) this is about the devil horse. The myth starts with a night and a lonely sheep hearder looking for his lost flock. He descends down the valley and follows the ring of his lost sheep and her bell. Down in the valley he sees sparks flying. They spun trough the valley and he was afraid that somebody was burning the valley. He screamed and called the people of the valley. They gathered and went to see who this mischievous bastards was. They followed the rattle of iron and sparks. Somebody was hitting ground with a piece of heated iron or so it looked in the dark. They soon lost the mysterious character due to the moon getting covered in clouds. Tomorrow they decided to keep watch all of them. In the morning there was no singers on the grassland. The next night it returned. The same. Fast and silent besides the gentle rattle of iron. This time a sheep was found burned.
The story gets confusing as many said their own tale but the end is the same.
>>
>>17311078
A man saw it some time after. A drunk. He stumbled in the dark. A few days after he dies of a fever. On his deathbed he says to the preist wanting to give him.the last right 'san videl ta laka kopita. I san mu oči cerjene videl i lanci na kopitah. Videl san lahka kopita a sada vidin i gospodara'

Translated from čakavski 'i saw the gentle hooves. And I saw it's red eyes and the rattling chains on the hooves. I saw the gentle hooves and now I see it's master.' he died then and the reference is quite clear.
>>
Last summer I visited Greece. I'm exploring Athens one day but I'm losing track of time, it's getting really dark so I'm left alone in a dark alley in the middle of nowhere close to my hotel.

I start to panic and I see a ghastly figure with huge yellow tusk-like teeth and a mutated head and he starts chanting "LEEFTTAA LEEFTTA" to me. I'm really worried about those ancient gypsy curses but a Greek woman finally comes to me and tells me he was just your average Albanian illegal immigrant who wanted money.
>>
Krasica anon. This one is about the village too. My village is easily located on Google maps. It's next to Rijeka. Between a village of Skrljevo and the further Hreljin. It's sorounded by a few hills and on one of them (one closest to city of Bakar) is a top. The hill is named Konjic or 'little horse' to the locals it's known for a Ww2 Germany stukha crash, as a great place to get tea herbs and disappearances. On the top is a small pond. It's in a location you can see all of the hill clearings and the village. There a young couple was lost. The story goes like this. A father of one young girl from Jeloka (part of the village closest to the hill) followed her as he knew she was meeting.a.boy behind his back. This was back when a father payed the future husband for taking his daughter. He followed them to the hill so he could stop them. They had an oil lamp and he was without light as he tried to catch them by surprise. They climbed to the pond and there the father sat and waited. His daughter was gone by the time he was there. He only saw the boy being swiftly taken to the small pond (cca 1m deep) with what he described as a stalk of a sticky flower that did not allow him a scream. He recuperated and jumped after him only to find a sunken oil lamp his daughter took that night and that the pond was shallow as always. He returned home and was trialed for murder of both. His story comes from his last note to the wife.
>>
moja kita
spoopy
>>
Bamp
>>
>>17311078
Awesome story...also, if you're up for telling the other ones (about your house) at earlier times in the day, that'd be interesting. From how it sounds it was creepy as hell though, so i get if you don't feel like it.
>>
>>17309575
Eastern Europe? I would have thought people would have more stories about vampires, strigoi, lamia etc
>>
Burp
>>
>>17315439
In the first thread they did. Less eastern euronons in this one for some reason.
>>
>>17314383
Bump for potential
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.