[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know you arent being gangstalked? You don't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 4

File: 7086.jpg (9KB, 228x192px) Image search: [Google]
7086.jpg
9KB, 228x192px
How do you know you arent being gangstalked? You don't. Thats the crazy part
>>
I take my meds.
>>
>>17309398

If they gangstalked me without me being able to tell, I wouldn't mind. I sense some things in my life are too "coinidental" and malicious for everything to be going smoothly. Then again, demonic entities have been gangstalking this planet forever. Who can tell what is humans and what is beyond?
>>
>>17309398
I mean...technically we're all being stalked with the technology and surveilance being used
>>
How do you know you aint delusional. You dont. Thats the crazy part.

X summary
>>
How do you know you arent being a pleb? You don't. Thats the scary part
>>
>>17310573
How do you know if you're dyslexic?
Pro tip
>>
>>17309398
if they can hold their tongue and not flip out about half the shit i say i doubt i have anything to worry about

even if i say something that might seem like some kinda classified info what are they going to do tell some one? then they know that the stalkers know classified info. yea your ass going to sleep with the fishes they probably leave me alone
>>
How do you know you are not beign gang banged? You dont. That's the crazy part.
>>
>>17309398
Stalk me.

I don't give a shit if you want to watch me masturbate at 4am... your call, motherfucker.

Prepare to be grossed out.
>>
>>17309398
Haw haw.

Because it can be believed at all.
>>
>>17311603
Sup, Fairy
>>
>>17309398
What would it matter?
>>
>>17311616
Hello.
>>
>>17311630
How ya doing?

;)
>>
>>17311410
Ghost rape is real shit lord-san
>>
>>17311630
How many cocks have you gobbled in your life you lil slut
>>
>>17311650
Only your dads.
>>
>>17311603
I am gangsta king your sweet sweet booty babe

Gonna gangbang it single handedly later :^)
>>
>>17311656
You aren't her you moronic white knight
>>
>>17311663
Fuck off.

I'm whoever I decide to be.
>>
>>17309398
Almost every time I go to the toilet in my university, I meet this weird gypsy that smiles, makes uninterrupted eye contact like we're some old buddies and says me hello. But I don't give a fuck, say him hello back when I'm in good mood, and never think about it.
>>
>>17311656
+1
>>
>>17311668
A beta white knight that's what you are you faggot
>>
>>17311650
>>17311663
>>17311677
Hehe I'm starting to have a crush on this guy
>>
>>17311677
A white knight.. is that right??

You'll fucking think so when I crusade your ass.
>>
>>17311688
Ah so you are a faggot too

Can you be anymore pathetic
>>
>>17311682
Are you qt girl? I need someone to sacrifice~ come over to my place.
>>
>>17309398
I know im not because its not real. Gang stalking is a parinoid delusion and if you belive in it you should seek medical attention. My mother has become an insane cat lady because of this delusion. She is so bad not even her family wants anything to do with her. If you dont want to end up like that for the love of god seek treatment.
>>
>>17311699
Hey, I'm whatever your dad pays me to be.
>>
>>17311704
>I know im not because its not real

Gang stalker here. It's real. I do it with friends...
>>
>>17311714
k whatever chum. Please gang stalk me. Would love to see that.
>>
>>17311641
Irrelevant, as always. Was that not obvious?
>>17311668
Not if you decide to be me. In that case I'd be the one to decide whoever you are.
>>
File: Kingkongedo38.jpg (9KB, 179x180px) Image search: [Google]
Kingkongedo38.jpg
9KB, 179x180px
>>17311723
Why? I have no interest in you, and even if I did, letting you know I'm doing it goes against the purpose of making you paranoid crazy.

You're already paranoid crazy for not realizing gangstalkers exist.

You have delusion of grandeur, a form of schizophrenia.
>>
>>17311714
What is gang stalking?
>>
>>17311738
You wasted all your energy typing that and posting it in this thread when you could have used google?

Shame on you.
>>
>>17311724
You're not irrelevant to me :3, cheer up.

I am you, you are me. People are all pretty much the same basic thing. Regardless of how unique we like to think of ourselves.
>>
>>17311756
jesus christ the cringe is strong in this one
>>
>>17311738
It's when gangs like yakuza or he'll angels stalk you. Mostly because you owe them money or you are a pretty chick and they are looking for a secretary to hire for their drug dealing business
>>
>>17311793
>Fuck you.
>It's called being romantic.
Your trip is fucking cum cannibal.
>>
>>17311853
fuck off with your pathetic trolling attempts
>>
>>17311873
I dunno, man, she got two manlets arguing over her.
>>
>>17311853
>I can't be relevant to you without my consent.

Right now you are relevant to me, did you consent to that?.

Probably not. There are varying degrees of relevance. Everything is relevant to something, regardless of our perception
>>
>>17311659
Ladies, contain your orgasm...
>>
>>17311898
>There are varying degrees of relevance.
Not; it's the only binary in the world.

You're not relevant to me simply because you have none of my consent.

The irony here is
>attempted gangstalking

Your level of tryhard can never be relevant. Ever.
>>
>>17311779
Oh not the he'll angels. Are they as bad as the hells angels.
>>
>>17312196
You're crazy.

Marry me?
>>
>>17312238
What's in it for me if I do?
>>
>>17312416

When are you going to post some Fae tits with timestamp?
>>
>>17309398
Unless they are actively messing with my life, I would appreciate the attention
Pretty delusional to think people would go out of their way to watch little ol you, though.
What the fuck makes you so important?
>>
>>17312566
As soon as it's safe. And also as soon a someone says it so directly such that I can't refuse without skewing definitions. I never should've agreed to uphold the "cultural rules" of any time period I visit.
>>
>>17312782
Fairy tits or gtfo
>>
>>17309398
whats with the OD Pic, unrelated?
>>
>>17311735
not that anon but delusions of grandeur are not a form of schizophrenia, they're a symptom. now please give us some entertaining stories about your experiences with being a gangstalker.
>>
>>17309398
just because they're not out to get you doesn't mean you're paranoid
>>
>>17312905
You've got it backwards.
>>
>>17312882
They're RPing a Schizo/chaos mage/whatever else.

They don't have any stories to tell that aren't made up.
>>
>>17311738
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gang+stalking
>>
just take a bunch of pictures and some videos and start face searching on google and facebook. bound to find some of them lol.
>>
I feel like I'm the opposite of gangstalked. Like I think about certain things before they happen, which makes me prepared, or things fall just into place just right in a way that exceeds coincidence.

I'm not very religious, but the only conclusion i can reach is that I'm here for a purpose and God wants me to fulfill it.
>>
>>17311590

Gangstalking isn't just about peeping toms. It's about manipulating behavior and making perceived causers of trouble lose their cool. If it was just about spying and eavesdropping, I wouldn't care. My life would bore most people.
>>
>>17312202
Worse.
>>
>>17312828
She gtfo.
>>
>>17313135
You are here for a purpose and God loves you
>>
I'm not important enough to be wasting the time and resources of dozens of people.
>>
>>17312416
Lots of cake and passionate love making.
>>
>>17309398
My mom believes she's being "followed" and that we've had the FBI or some type of group hiding in our houses (my parents and my grandparents) and all our phones are tapped. This has been going on for 3 years. It only gets worse. It's driving everyone in the family insane. I have no one to talk to about it. It sucks so much..
>>
>>17313726
Pass.
>>
>>17313774
why don't you try to prove her wrong instead of assuming she is crazy?
>>
>>17311603
Shut up, Fatso.
>>
>>17311668
Go finish popping your neck zits, shithead. This sort of behaviour isn't virtuous, nor is it impressive. You're fat, pasty, smelly, unlikable, and your hands are dirty. Give up.
>>
>>17313841
He can stick it in your fat rolls. You won't even have to roll over.
>>
>>17313869
Just because I'm literally the mass of the universe doesn't mean I'm "fat."

So rude...
>>
File: wut.jpg (86KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
86KB, 560x420px
>>17310618
What the fuck are you babbling about?
>>
>>17313867
Hey my hands aren't dirty
>>
>>17313867
Ouch...

If i had feelings that would probably hurt.
>>
I was gangstalked in high school. It was pretty bad. Only reason I know is because eventually someone came forward and spilled the beans on it all.

It started pretty innocently with "Don't talk to Anon!" and I was shunted. Then it escalated to stealing books or all my pens out of my bag. They even weight my backpack with rocks once. I got accused of cheating on a test, I guess one of them copied my test or was a TA, it didn't go anywhere

This petty little shit stopped as I'd catch them and get them in trouble, then it got into the heavy fucking shit.

I'd be walking home and there was this walk/bike path that'd be open for kids, it was locked. No toilet paper in the bathroom I use. My cars gas was siphoned. My fresh clean gym clothes were dirtied. I'd always end up with a shaken up soda as well. If I didnt keep an eye on my bag, something would be done. One time random pages were torn from my books. Dying, not quite dead batteries in my calculator. They even swapped my script for the play I was in and didn't change any of my lines, as their reprint was re-highlighted in the same orange I used, but they changed all my cues, you know the lines before I say a line.

I wish I could remember more that happened, but by god, the effort this group of people went into to fuck with my life. The one that finally got someone to come forward and stop it all was after they poisoned my food and I was terrible food poisoning for two days, someone ratted the whole group out. All of them got suspended, except the "leader" who was on probation and was simply expelled. Ended up in jail 2 years after high school.
>>
>>17313925
>when not even bullies have the balls to be upfront
Sad day. It sounds like they went nuts in doing all those things to you. Lost their sense of what was okay and what wasn't.
>>
>>17313877
Show me your breasts. Now.
>>
>>17313841
I forgot to mention, I also have some pretty sweet dance moves.

Now, with that in mind take some time to reconsider.
>>
>>17313877
Yes. Yes it does.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 200x303px
>>17313934
>>
>>17313934
Not so subtle, Anon
>>
>>17313932

Getting a shaken up soda like.... every friday was kinda funny. That's a good ass prank. They convinced the lunch lady to make sure I always got one that was ready to blow. Apparently she had to have on the ready, coke, cherry, coke, sprite, orange, root beer, all shaken and ready to fuck up my world. Id get a slice of pizza on fridays, and a soda.... and I just... blown away. I just started getting my sodas from the machine. Which reminds me, they ended up fucking with the settings of that machine and all the sodas froze. I remember getting a frozen soda a couple times.
>>
>>17313937
Oh. Well.

I guess you have a point.
>>
>>17313908
I'm sorry. I was mean. I take it all back. >>17313918
You, too. Sorry. :(
>>
>>17313946
Tap the top of the can.

Stops it from exploding.
>>
>>17313952

bottles not cans, Id just open and close, open and close, open and close, till it was settled.
>>
>>17313951
Awww. I think I'm getting a crush on you :3
>>
>>17313955
Well then I'd just put the bottle in my mouth as it explodes.
>>
>>17313946
Did maintenance on all types of vending machines and there is no setting to make them freeze or partially freeze, it might of been from the weather/temperature outside the machine though. Nobody was doing it purposely to you.
>>
>>17313972
That's exactly what someone who was in on it would say...

Run, Anon. They've found you!!
>>
>>17309398

Please get yourself to a psychiatrist to screen your mental health.

The longer you wait, the more damaging the effects the mental illness will have on your brain.
>>
>>17313978
There was a comic strip someone did a few years ago about getting gangstalked and it was whack. I don't have it on this PC or I'd post it but it pretty funny and insane at the same time.

Also if you look up soda freezing right out of the machine on google or youtube you can see the videos. It's kinda cool but I guess it freaked anon out thinking they were out to get him.
>>
>>17313991
I do like me some comic strips!

Gangstalking is a real thing. In my country (uk) our government has been recently caught hiring kids to follow, throw stones and insult migrants.

They also paint their doors bright red, as a marker (kinda like how the nazis made jews wear the yellow badge)
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/12109453/Red-front-doors-on-asylum-seeker-homes-in-Middlesbrough-mark-them-out-to-race-hate-yobs.html
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/20/asylum-seekers-red-front-door-apartheid-policy-times-g4s-jomast_n_9025120.html
>>
Op is a colossal faggot
>>
>>17311590
This.
>>
>>17313936

Cringiest motherfucker on Earth
>>
Go to sleep Micheal
>>
Because I've never seen anyone stalking me
>>
>>17309398

This is now a Lena Coachman thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfK1KMFaUBQ
>>
>>17316922

Kochman
>>
I'm gangstalking everyone here.

Now you know.
>>
>>17309398
How do you know you aren't participating in gangstalking? That's just it! You don't!
>>
Had dreams about this, 2 actually by the same people. pretty freaky
>>
>>17309398
How do you know you arent phone? You don't. Thats the crazy part
>>
I was gangstalked by a murder of crows
>>
>>17313439
Thanks anon
>>
>>17317362
they talk to each other so that makes sense if you did something to piss one of them off
>>
>>17309398
I don't... I don't know... But they won't find much tho....
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.