[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 17

File: Foot-statue.jpg (411KB, 1183x684px) Image search: [Google]
Foot-statue.jpg
411KB, 1183x684px
Do you think giants ever existed ?
Do we have proofs or evidences of them ?
>>
>>17308452
i think there's bones of giants that have been found
>>
>>17308452
>>17308487

no.

also, nb4 zecharia sitchin.
>>
>>17308452
mfw this is a fucking frame from lost
>>
>>17308521
Mfw when im watching that episode right now.

Havent got to that part yet though
>>
File: 1399120278701.jpg (28KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1399120278701.jpg
28KB, 460x276px
>>17308452
>asking for evidence on /x/
>hurr durr you dont deserve an explination if you dont believe hurr durr
seriously mate you're digging trough a pile of shit
>>
>>17308452

10 foot tall people definitely existed.

20, 30, 50 foot tall people? Probably not. Bone mass is not linearly proportional to bone strength.
>>
>>17309434
What if it is a giant pile of shit he is digging trough?
>>
>>17309442
>10 foot tall people definitely existed.

Please elaborate
>>
File: Robert_Wadlow1.jpg (165KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Wadlow1.jpg
165KB, 400x600px
>>17309450

No elaboration needed. I'm just making the safe assumption that if a 9 foot tall man can exist in the past 100 years, a 10 foot tall man could have existed in the past couple thousand years.

Legendary figures like Goliath were very close to ten feet. Og was said to be over 12.
>>
>>17308452
Who knows, maybe.
>>
File: 1437992744159.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1437992744159.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>17309465
yeah most of the super tall people die before the age of 40 even with todays medicine
human organisam is not adapted for it and this defenitly is not a different spicies but a full on homo sapiens sapiens with too much of growth hormone which will eventually kill him if he doesn't get a shitton of hormone suppressors.

>dont be a fucking retard
>>
>>17308452
That's no giant...its a big foot!
>>
Krali Marko with 2 german soldiers WW1 or WW2 im not sure
>>
File: hulk.jpg (16KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
16KB, 600x583px
>>17308452
A thousand years ago, two thousand years ago, three even it was an odd fact that the average person was a good foot or more shorter than people today. It has something to do with nutrition and selective/preferential breeding and survival, or so I've heard. Think about that, Andre The Giant would have been a monster of Biblical legend that could have horrified entire armies. Today he is remembered as a beloved celebrity who lived with a rare health issue.
It doesn't have to be a matter of mythical extremes to have been actual history for the world.
>>
>>17309442
Giraffes are like 19 ft though
>>
>>17309476
Actually, uh, pic related was me.

I was drunk taking a piss and fell into the wall.

Mystery solved.
>>
>>17309506
This.

Even the past couple of centuries have see a dramatic change for the people's of the US.

Their diet causes them to be a larger and physically mature faster than most other people of the same age around the world.

Its just a consistently good diet.
>>
>>17308521
lol
>>
>>17308452

You can not increae size by the same factor in each proportion. When you look at small animals like spiders, they can have thin legs and big bodies.

On the other hand, elephants or even more large dinosaurs had very thick legs to be able to carry their weight.

E.g. a giant man increased by the factor of 10 in each dimension would be biologically and physically impossible.
>>
A lot of evidence was destroyed by the Smithsonian Institute.
>>
Anyone have those pictures of people digging up giant skeletons?
>>
Giants, No. Freaks, possibly.

There are towns such as Yangsi, a remote village in southwest China’s Sichuan Province, where 3/4 of the adults are under 3, 10" tall.

It's possible to conceive there could be/could have been areas where inbreeding + diet resulted in some freakishly tall people.

My Uncle was 6, 9", I also have a friend who is 6, 7". Imagine them going to Yangsi, the locals would think they were literally giants.
>>
File: Z-Giants.jpg (65KB, 368x480px) Image search: [Google]
Z-Giants.jpg
65KB, 368x480px
Search nephilim u stupid little beetles
>>
>>17309971
Pretty sure they're all shops
>>
>>17309971

that giant looked like he died from internal buttrap bleeding
>>
>>17309476
why is there only 4 toes ?
>>
Tallest Woman on Earth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1AeNeykoOU
>>
>>17310051
There are 5
>>
File: art_jackpc_lost.jpg (36KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
art_jackpc_lost.jpg
36KB, 480x720px
>>17310082
>There are 5

Umm, the OP-pic is from the TV show LOST. They make a big point that the foot only has four toes for plot reasons.
>>
>>17309476
>>17310082
So, some major problems with the giant foot presented in these pictures. Its in granite, granite forms underground and for a footprint to be in it it would have to be molten, aka flesh meltingly hot.

The explanation given off for the shelf above it is backwards towards how actual preserved footprints look with the shelf being at the heel.

There is no explanation or evidence given to make it not a tafoni type of erosion that just happens to look fairly foot-like.
>>
They came... and went.

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown."

Genesis 6:1-4

There was probably some interbreeding between these and other protohumans, though probably not what we would consider modern homo sapiens.
>>
>>17308452

giants did not exist. This is bogus.
>>
>>17310322
>Genesis 6:1-4
LOL
>>
>>17308452

Lost is awesome
>>
File: 5454.png (546KB, 850x639px) Image search: [Google]
5454.png
546KB, 850x639px
>>17310322

Giant is labeled as "Blackie"
>>
File: 1360561431779.png (511KB, 642x479px) Image search: [Google]
1360561431779.png
511KB, 642x479px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah

>nur hburr humans that big cant exist without health problems!

Homo Sapiens with congenital gigantism have health problems, they're mutants who aren't suppose to be that big. Other human species who would have naturally evolved to grow that large would have the proper genetics, bone structure, metabolism, etc to exist at such a size.

10 foot humanoids are a definite possibility on a long list of all the extinct species under the genus homo, any of which likely died out long before written language was a thing though.
many oral traditions talk about giants, and of course these stories are unreliable. But australian aborigines do still have stories about the giant-ass lizards that they shared their continent with 40,000 years ago.
south americans still tell scary stories about mapinguari, which bare a striking resemblance to the giant ground sloths they once shared their continetn with 10,000 years ago
so who knows?

"where are the fossils" where are any fossils, honestly. We're always discovering new shit in the fossil record we had no idea existed until then. Like those Indonesian hobbits. that was weird. Stories of orang pendek may very well be the echo of ancient Indonesians running into those.
>>
Only if you consider bifoot&friends people.
>>
I used to go to what was basically a group meeting of conspiracy nuts when I was a kid (with my Mom who was part of it).

Once they had a lecture on giants, apparently they existed early on but in limited numbers - they were just another species of humans that died out. But instead of dying out completely they just bred with humans.

They had two rows of teeth and extra fingers, so if you are born with extra teeth or fingers it means you are descendant from giants.

According to them, anyways.
>>
>>17308487
>>17308497
I don't know the answer to this question, but I would just like to point out that for many dogmatic antispiritualists

any person who has evidence that they didn't read in their high school's textbooks, that source is a bad source

any proof, the person who proved it is unreliable

for example, david icke. Yes, alot of his stuff is crazy, but he does a LOT of research, and no matter how "untrustworthy" he is as a source, his sources are not.
>>
>angels impregnating humans
>result; nephilim
>angels also crossed animal dna
>bloodlines and dna all around the earth corrupted by angelic entities
>god saved a few non corrupt humans and 2 of each non corrupted animals
>locked up the responsible angels up in tartarus
>flooded the earth and let the non corrupted bloodline of Noah and the animals set forth to start again
>>
>>17308452
Here's a whole book about it.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Ancient-Giants-Ruled-America/dp/1591431719
>>
>>17310137
how does he remain fat on a deserted island?
>>
>>17310889
This, /thread/
These nephilim or giants /"heroes of the old time" Genesis, also build the pyramids and all the ancient "Egyptian" culture came from them, as many other ancient cultures.
There was an old temple (iirc) which was completely relocated in the last century, and if you observe the legs of the shown "people" you notice that the proportions don't fit to a human (although all the other proportions are displayed 100% correct). A biologist then calculated that the shown proportions fit for a bigger, heavier human being, no homo sapiens, but a 3- 5 Meter big humanoid.
Source: a documentary I watched in German, can't name you the title, but search for the temple or relocated structure and see the displayed humanoids yourself and remember my words...
Put all these dots together and you'll realize that the Bible is, at least in this case, not too far Away from real history.
>>
File: 06.jpg (77KB, 768x878px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
77KB, 768x878px
>>17311004
>how does he remain fat on a deserted island?

You've never watched the show. They've got more food than they know what to do with after a month or two.
>>
>>17310153
jints were made molten mettle
>>
>>17308452
>existed
How rude!

How would you like if it someone referred to you in past tense?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdcCiZAlIrI
>>
>>17311516
Alright, what i was thinking by giant was a 5+ m humanoid that had to lived very long ago before homo sapiens.
More like something that can't concure with our theory of evolution anyway.

>>17308521
I was watching that very episode and it made me wonder actually.
I thought there could be places in the world that are not easy to find, like underwater in the atlantic ocean. Even today we can't just go and explore that place.

>>17309442
>>17309612
i'm not really thinking about 20-50 foot homo sapiens.
>Bone mass is not linearly proportional to bone strength.
I know, but bones doesn't support you, muscles are.

Maybe, like every large creature that we know of, they were in small numbers and lived through a longer lifespan than ours.
But then again we should have found skeletons, they can't all be underwater swallowed by the big rift. And i think a read a debunk about the nephilim pictures somewhere, right ?
I mean we even found diplodocus skeletons and they were probably much more formidable in size.

The question is ticking me more and more those days i don't know why, maybe it's because of the common myths and stories about giants in different cultures old and new. But i don't think that can be proof of anything. It's safe to assume that to depict a stronger humanoid creature we just create a bigger man.
>>
>>17310924
http://www.beforeus.com/email/article/article6_The_Lost_World_of_Giants.html
>>
>Do you think giants ever existed ?
No, the square-cube law prohibits giant(+3m) humanoids. If you scale something up it's surface area will increase by the square of the multiplier while the volume will increase by the cube of the multiplier.
E.g. if you double the size of a cube it's surface area will increase four(2^2) times while its volume will increase eight(2^3) times.

The same principle applies to humans, the average male is around 1.8m tall and weights around 80kg, a person twice the size would weight bone-shattering 640 kg(80*2^3) while only being 4 times stronger, which isn't nearly enough to support such a heavy body.
>>
File: géants.jpg (22KB, 261x207px) Image search: [Google]
géants.jpg
22KB, 261x207px
>>17308452
all the verse about giants in the bible
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Giants/
>>
>>17311047
>relocated structure
cant find it.
>>
>>17311004

>>17311074 is wrong.
MAJOR SPOILERS:
~~~~they're in some type of purgatory and they're already dead, so they stay the same state.
>>
>>17312043
Abu simbel temples
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.