[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegas here. I just witnessed my first UFO sighting and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (71KB, 570x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 570x813px
Vegas here. I just witnessed my first UFO sighting and I'm pretty freaked out right now.

It was northwest or so if anyone else saw it.

There was a bright light that was flashing over and over again and it disappeared, then like 5-7 lights appeared in line with it, disappeared, single blinking light, along with the 5-7 lights appearing AGAIN then the single blinking one was going.

My heart's totally pounding man.
>>
Good on ya bro.

Since I was 16 Ive seen like a half-dozen (29 now).

Ive got a friend a town over, totally normal dude, doesnt drink or smoke pot, hes almost 40. He works in a train yard and tells me almost every morning he see ufos darting around the sky.

Anyways, keep your eyes to the sky friend.
>>
>>17304843
Shit. Well usually it's a bit difficult because of all the light pollution to see stuff here.

I just feel like there has to be another explanation for what I saw.
>>
>>17304892
Maybe there is. How far are you from Groom Lake base? Maybe it was just an airforce exercise?
>>
>>17304898
Well I'm relatively close to Nellis, but I've never seen anything all my life living here like it. I live west of it and what I say was more west from where I live.
Not close to groom lake tho.
>>
>>17304898
But they have been doing shit all day and night, all I've been hearing today is the sound of jets breaking the sound barrier again and again.
>>
>>17304784

A lot of government testing sites out in those deserts. I'm convinced that most "UFO sightings" that happen in the midwest are prototype top secret planes. They'd have to be secret or else the government would just come out and say "oh yeah, that was us".

But yeah, that's why so many "UFO sightings" are out there. There's a lot of airforce bases and shit nearby.

Living in the DC area, I get some weirdass shit every now and then in the sky at night when no one should be out. Definitely not nearly as much as you must get out there with the lower population. But, I once had a sonic boom happen what must have been just a hundred meters or so above my house with absolutely no visual indicator of anything in the sky.
>>
>>17304916
>>17304907
I have the luxury of living in bum-fuck nowhere Canada, so I can safely assume when I see stars darting around the sky its not man-made. I guess you dont have that luxury...
>>
>>17304923

Except, bum-fuck nowhere would be the best place to test new devices with a minimal amount of people noticing them.
>>
>>17304930
Ive seen orbs floating at street level, and ive seen stars that are straight up dancing, upper atmosphere at least.

Im a skeptic first, but Ive seen shit that cant be rationally explained with known science.
>>
>>17304942

If you can conceive that aliens are capable of doing it, then people are conceivable able to do it to.

Why do you assume that the common public has access to all "KNOWN" science? It's secret TESTING for a reason.
>>
>>17304960
Im not saying it was aliums, but what Ive seen is definitely not conventional aircraft.

That orb was made of energy, and when it noticed me watching it is dashed behind a building.
>>
>>17304784
I saw something similar in October in Arizona, while driving up to Vegas.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.