[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why has there been an increase in Dogmen popularity Something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 33

File: Beast of Bray Road.jpg (12KB, 368x273px) Image search: [Google]
Beast of Bray Road.jpg
12KB, 368x273px
why has there been an increase in Dogmen popularity

Something like bipedal Dogs would be too silly for most people to accept but it's become popular recently
>>
Because it's cool, and Bigfoot is old news. Someone made a thread awhile back about dogmen should be the new thing, and I think it just kinda took off from there
>>
>>17303190
There are less Werevolves/SW/as you named it dogmen because of their popularity.The more popular you are the more people want to see you.So you hide.You choose better partners.You are being haunted by edgy occultist groups.Trust me i know something about it.
>>
>>17303248
maximumEdge/10
>>
>>17303190
Furries
>>
>>17303248
Tell me more. You should visit, the guy that found me left me here without teaching me jack. There are apparently others around but I don't know how to find them.
>>
>>17303839
Came here to say this.

Furry fuckers.
>>
>>17303190
I think because they finally have a name. You couldn't call them werewolves before, people would just laugh at you. Dogmen kind of gives them that nudge to get them into the public eye.

They blow the fuck out the bigfoot in terms of what else can be out there, too. And the stories sound convincing. Fucking scary shit
>>
>>17303190
MOTHA
>>
>>17304704
FUKKEN
>>
>>17304709
DOGMEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h_MIkJ6t6w
>>
>>17304714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waHmd77zL88

shit, meant to post this.
>>
Dog man is fake so is big foot and slender man. You all need Jesus
>>
File: quasimodo.jpg (124KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
quasimodo.jpg
124KB, 1100x619px
>>17303190
Did you know there ARE actual dogs that look like them? Kind of.
Its a rare spinal condition.
Could just be misunderstood for a giant dog who has it.
>Not a skeptic of dogmen though
>>
>>17304729

Is this also roleplaying?
>>
>>17304742
I don't think they're actual canines, some anon posted a pic of some prehistoric bear looking thing from wikipedia and it looked like it could have come from something like that.
>>
Thanks for continuing to redpill /x/ about the dogmen. I'd post all the links that have been in previous threads but im tired af.

I'll do it tomorrow or something.
>>
bump for doge
>>
File: bayy sloth.gif (1011KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bayy sloth.gif
1011KB, 500x281px
To Ancient man, a dogperson is someone who isn't in control of their animal urges. Werewolf and man-wolf have implications of she-wolves, or prostitutes. It's either that they were patrons of a diefied whore goddess. But no, it's probably aliens. I mean dog-man, it's not like those two species lived and died together or anything, surely aliens are involved in this aspect of our minds because how else would ancient person think it up, it's not like people fuck dogs or whatever.
>>
File: 1146062417.jpg (580KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
1146062417.jpg
580KB, 1280x799px
>>17305814
>To Ancient man, a dogperson is someone who isn't in control of their animal urges. Werewolf and man-wolf have implications of she-wolves, or prostitutes. It's either that they were patrons of a diefied whore goddess.
That's an interesting approach to this.

I've gathered some information about dogmen or "peninuki" as they are called where I'm from. Local people in my country have said that these dogmen were used by oprichniks for tracking and hunting down people. Russians, Kalmyks and Tatars are said to have brought those beasts to these lands from Caucasus area.

The conscripts of Russo-Turkish war have also told about those dogmen, and that they live in Romania, Bulgaria and south of Caucasus mountains. Some even said that there have been entire villages of those beastfolk in there.
It's been said that Turks have also used these beasts in warfare, especially for tracking. Those conscripts have also said that these dogmen can speak to some extent, able to utter some words.

But werewolves have been known for much longer than these dogmen, they have even been said to predate the ancestor worship, which became popular during the bronze age. What is acutally quite interesting about werewolf myths in my area, is that the person's soul/spirit(or whatever it is called in English) left from the body and turned into a beast or took control of a beast. Some sources say that the body of the person remained stationary during that time, some say nothing at all about the body.

Perhaps it was some kind of early form of astral travel?
>>
>>17305985
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/caucasianowtcharka.htm

Just saying.
>>
Im from Bulgaria and i never heard of werewolves stories or legends.
>>
>>17303839
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>17303839
Any contact, sir?
>>
>>17306100
That's really weird considering that they're the most popular here where we live.
>>
>>17305985
About werewolves, isn't it like some spreading infection? Perhaps it's more logical to see it that way, I don't know.

I've been researching for 7 years or so, gotten a hold of really old books about them, read a lot, etc. but it's hard to get more clues, most give different info. For example, some say you can control yourself and some say you're unconscious of what you're doing while in beast form. It would be really good if there was some organization for all the interested folks, though that would be too risky, besides if there's some truth behind all that, I sure wouldn't want to expose them and some type of organization would do the opposite...
>>
>>17306424
>About werewolves, isn't it like some spreading infection?
I don't think it is.
A witch or someone who knows witchcraft is said to be able to turn into werewolf (also turn other people into werewolves). So I think of it more like a curse. And how the fuck do you pass on a curse to someone by blood or a bite?

>It would be really good if there was some organization for all the interested folks
I think there are some organizations that gather all the folklore about elves, witches, mages, werewolves vampires and all the other supernatural stuff. But an organization dedicated to a specific subject... it kinda sounds like a fan club or something like that.

>though that would be too risky, besides if there's some truth behind all that, I sure wouldn't want to expose them and some type of organization would do the opposite...
A bit of advice, lad. Be careful with those edges.
>>
>>17306515
Yeah, it might be a curse and one way of transforming, but a lot of books say that it can be spread by infections (scratch, bites), though I don't know if someone would get out alive, IF they are unconscious.
I am also trying to be careful, never really talking about it, since for me, it's personal and I've been interested since I was a little girl. Besides, I sure wouldn't want anyone to think I'm crazy, you know...
>>
These things that people are seeing all over the midwest and some parts of the UK and Australia are something completely different. They could be called werewolves, because it's just what they look like. But there is no transformation, these things are beasts all the time. And the legends of them go back to anywhere you wanna look. Dogmen is a pretty recent term though, you can't search for them with that.

Linda Godfrey has given some great interviews about them and has written some great books. She's pretty interactive on facebook too if you wanna get in touch.

A lot of skinwalker threads you see, the serious ones anyway, could be mistaken for dogmen. Indians did classify these things as skinwalkers, but they never turned back into people.
>>
>>17306650

Why are there no pictures of these things
>>
>>17303839
GOD SAVE US
>>
>>17306555
CHECKIN DEM GOT-DAYYUM TRIPS SON

Also Google dogmen encounters radio, shit is spooky as fuck. I don't think dogmen are werewolves, I think they are dogmen. The mythology may have connecred them to full moons and created the werewolf mythology because statistically more crazy shit happens on full moons. Perhaps dogmen were naturally more active and agitated on the full moon, just like regular dogs and wolves?
>>
File: Haymarsh.jpg (263KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
Haymarsh.jpg
263KB, 504x360px
>>17306802
Alleged Picture of one taken with an old-ass (but very high-quality and expensive at the time) camera by a security guard who enjoyed photography.
Dogman walking along a fenceline under a streetlight
>>
>>17306848

I am scared
>>
>>17306848
>>17306869
So the story was that thecdogman didnt know the security guard was thwre, and he saw this creature that he didn't recognize waking along in the dark. So he goes inside the building, grabs his camera, sets the longest exposure he can and is able to take 1 picture before it's gone
>>
>>17306650
>>17306843
I'm not informed about the Dogmen,but what I'm interested in are the werewolves mentioned in history, like Peter Stubbe, Jacques Roulet, Gilles Garnier, Pierre Bourgot, Philibert Montot, the one that didn't have a name, but was refered to as ''The Wolf of Ansbach'', good ol' Vseslav of Polotsk, that one 18 year old Hans from 1651. and many more that had been accused of being werewolves and even executed.

Oh and if someone has some more info and would like to share, please do.
>>
>>17306888
On mobile,sorry about misspellings
http://www.michigan-dogman.com/Pages/enc_haymarsh.html
>>17306890
Dogman encounters radio has some fantastic episodes
This is it was posted by a friendly anon:
34 is an absolute must
58 and 59
60 is a compilation of the best encounters up to that episode
77 is another compilation episode

I can't remember which episode it is exactly but the one with a woman talking about her farm animals being attacked is really good. Actually all episodes with women guests are good. Most of those get pretty emotional and are good to listen to if you want to get scared.

The ones with guests from the UK and when he's interviewing doctors and veterans are good if you like speculation and lore about these things going back to ancient history.

If you have the opportunity you should get the Stitcher app on your phone and add the Dogman Encounters channel, he put much more detailed descriptions of each episode on there so you can get an idea of which episodes have what.
>>
>>17306905
Thank you so much sweetie. (:
That's some really useful info there, I'll make sure to download the app and research some more! The one about the woman talking about her farm animals seems strangely familiar, perhaps I've seen it, but didn't think of it as a Dogman being something different than a werewolf. I still don't quite see the difference, but I'll see what I can find.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (35KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
35KB, 511x512px
>>17306935
Episode 12 is fantastic. Native American woman talks of sasquatch like everyday creatures, says she grew up around them.

The difference to me between a dogman and a werewolf is the whole "transformation on the full moon, biting conversion" mythos.

A dogman is some sort of extremely strong, fast, bipedal canine creature that's highly intelligent and always remains a canine, rather than turning into a man.
Although in episode 66 (i think), a guy talks about his uncles who used to hunt them and they thought they were werewolves.
>>
>>17307227
Ohh interesting! But sasquatch is something completely different, right?
PS lovely picture. (:
>>
>>17307240
Of course. According to her, there were two sorts of sasquatch: a more primal, aggressive red-eyed sasquatch that would show up when it scented blood and do anything to get to the kill, and a more intelligent sasquatch that usually didn't fuck with you so long as you didn't fuck with it. She said this one was viewed more as a guardian of the land.

And yes, sasquatch and dogmen are completely different entities.
The picture is from the main page of dogmen encounters radio. The host has an extremely irritating radio voice, but he lets his guests tell their entire story so I think it's a fair trade.
He says in his experience, sasquatch usually head to other areas when there are dogmen around.

Also, the best part of episode 34 (iirc) is near the end when he's on his boy scout campout. The rest is not nearly as exciting.
>>
>>17307285
Yeah, I've seen quite a lot of documentaries about sasquatch. I'm listening to some episodes now on that app you mentioned, so far I'm loving it!
>>
>>17307387
To be honest I love this shit. It's extremely spoopy. I wonder how much of the data in missing 411 is the result of encounters with dogmen (if any at all).

There are some episodes with Josh Turner where this guy tells stories of dogmen he's collected from other people. They're some of the spoopiest. I think they're in the 50s or 60s.
Also I think 66 is the one where the guy's uncle hunt one, and that shit is badASS
>>
>>17307421
Yess oh my, I'm so happy for finding out about them!

I have a question for you though, how would you define lycans?
>>
>>17307537
I have no idea. What are lycans?
>>
>>17307612
Similar to werewolves, just more advanced. Apparently they are able to control their transformations, though I'm not sure about werewolves. And they are able to transform any time they want, not just ''under the full moon'', like it's said for werewolves.

I asked how would you define them hoping you'd know more. :D
But there you go, maybe you find them interesting!
>>
>>17307718
I don't believe werewolves/lycans/vampires etc exist.
However, with the help of a jinn, who knows what a human could accomplish?
>>
>>17307735
I'm not claiming they do exist either, of course. No clues whatsoever. I just find the topic interesting and I enjoy researching about it. (: But yeah, anything's possible.
>>
>>17307752
For me, I find things like sasquatch or dogmen more interesting because if you suspend disbelief a little, you can see how they might be real and be out there in the world somewhere.

I don't get as many spoops from mythological creatures because I just have a hard time taking them seriously. That's why I like the Dogman podcast so much; interviews with people just lend such a powerful level of support to the whole Dogman phenomenon.

But more power to you! You do you homie, you do you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvvwKfJU384&feature=share

really good episode about speculation on why BF and DM haven't been outed yet. it's not only the government keeping them quiet, but the people who have seen then are selfish AF and keep info to themselves and dont share.

lots of genuine good speculation.
>>
>>17308653
this is really fucking good desu
>>
bump desu
>>
when i was little, i was often with my grandparents in a small villiage like 1000 people and i remember that like around 1-2 months they told me that outside there are ''crazy dogs'' and we cant go out after 5 pm (i live in Bulgaria)
>>
all of the men in the village gathered and they went to kill the ''crazy dogs''.We have wolf trap and my grandfather wasnt a hunter.
>>
>>17307910
(Same person who talked about dogmen, werewolves and lycans with you, I guess)

I think they are not much different from other mythological creatures, at least I think there could be a possibility for them to exist, somewhere. I mean if lycans were real, there would be absolutely no chance to find out, since they ''have full control of themselves'', I find that pretty interesting.
True, there had been more encounters with dogmen and sasquatch, chupacabra (hope you know what that is), or even aliens. They seem to be quite on the same level, though the government keeps everything a secret...
>>
>>17309440
>>17309494
That's pretty cool, if it has a deeper meaning about it, but those could have been just aggressive stray dogs.
>>
the village i told u had about 4-5 stray dogs im living there every summer.I had expirienced some strange things there.
>>
the ''crazy dogs'' appeared every 1 or 2 months.
>>
>>17309744
>>17309750
I see. There could be something behind all that, who knows. Does it still happen to this day?
>>
>>17309661
I'm also skeptical on the chupacabra. Something is definitely killing livestock and sucking all their organs or blood out or whatever, but what? I began to give credibility to the Dogman phenomenon in my mind because of all these interviews, but I haven't come across any like that concerning the chupacabra.
Still, the idea is cool as hell.
>>
>>17306424
The "Infection" is simply homosexuality. Or bisexuality. Like a senator's kid, went away for a year to become a "wolf that lusted after men".
It was a mystery religion, so we'll never "truly" know.
>>
File: 18jf227tr5oj5jpg.jpg (39KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18jf227tr5oj5jpg.jpg
39KB, 636x358px
>>17306935
>Thank you so much sweetie. (:
>>17307240
>PS lovely picture. (:

Are you role-playing as a girl? Why the fuck are you typing like that?
>>
>>17310050

This entire board is about role-playing now, where have you been?
>>
>>17310050
Why would it matter if the person happened to be female?
>>
>>17310050
Lol what I am is completely irrelevant.
>>17310027
Never heard of that story, sounds ridiculously stupid. I'd say the infection couldn't be spread like that.
>>
>>17309935
I've heard a lot of myths about the other ones, I mean there probably is something behind all that, at least that's what I think, but we all have certain things that catch our attention and that we choose to give more credibility to. ^^
Here in Eastern Europe you can hear a lot of stories about lycanthropes, vampires and things like that, perhaps that's why they especially caught my eye.
>>
>>17303190

>Something like bipedal Dogs would be too silly for most people to accept

you must be new here
>>
>>17310050
>Why the fuck are you typing like that?
>>
>>17310205
Lol
>>17310194
Here in Texas there are some spooky stories, many come across the border from Mexico though. For example, la llorona. Then there's that story about the ghost kids pushing your car off the railroad track in San antonio, I think.

The scariest shit is the stuff people do to each other for money:
>mutilation
>killing and sneaking drugs across the border in cadavers
>torture
>beheading
>execution
Etc. Those are sad kinds of spoops. That's why is enjoy cryptids more.
>>
>>17310232
Yeahhh the eyeless kids, right?

Never heard of la Ilorona though, what is that?

The sad spoops are rare here in Serbia, but it sure happens. Sometimes!
>>
>>17303190
by popular you mean threads posted on /x/ by the mentally ill
>>
>>17310506
Get out.
>>
File: 1454296600973.jpg (28KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1454296600973.jpg
28KB, 324x291px
>>17310536
hes righjt tho
>>
File: 1448849417819.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1448849417819.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>17310506
>>
>>17310345
La llorona meaning "the weeping woman" and pronounced lah yo-roe-na, is a Mexican tale of a woman who drowned her 3 children in a river to get revenge on her husband after he left her for someone younger.
Once she realizes her children are dead, she drowns herself too. She is challenged at the gates of heaven and isn't allowed to enter until she finds her children.

Its said that she wanders by riverbanks crying at night, looking for her lost children. Mexican kids are warned by their parents that if they're not good, la llorona will get them at night.

It's pretty spoopy
>>
>>17309935
I've seen the fucking chupacabra. That was the first day I came to /x/. I was a huge nonbeliever/skeptic of anything of the sort.

Saw this thing in Escondido, California
>>
Literally fetishists.

Furries, transformation fetishists, sadomasochists, voraphiles, zoophiles, etc.

All wish they were werewolves.
>>
>>17310643
Tell us about it
>>
>>17310643
What did it look like?
>>
>>17310601
I've heard of her, not I remember! Just forgot the name, so it seemed unfamiliar. It's said that she also stops people asking if they've seen her children, if they say no, she murders them, if they redirect her somewhere, they're safe. Pretty cool. (:
>>
>>17310782
now*
fuck.
>>
>>17310782
Damn I bet she's even more pissed when she doesn't find her kids lol
>>
>>17310842
Hahaha but when she's back to whoop your ass, it's too late bc you're outta here.
>>
File: 1405428143142.png (22KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1405428143142.png
22KB, 633x758px
>you will get mauled by an actual werewolf in your lifetime
>>
>>17310901
Not.
>>
>>17310863
>La llorona's face when she trusted a stranger again and finds out she was lied to the millionth time
>>
File: GZ14pa4.png (293KB, 355x338px) Image search: [Google]
GZ14pa4.png
293KB, 355x338px
>>17311071
Or like this lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 360x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 360x365px
>>17304742
>>
>>17311071
Maybe she should stop killin ppl
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC4QXBqFHrI&app=desktop
>>
>>17311785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsrhxrAQdzI&app=desktop
>>
>>17306890
Would you happen to have a digital copy of this book?
A Lycanthropy Reader: Werewolves in Western Culture
Edited by Charlotte F. Otten
>>
>>17312051
Oh, I wish I had it, but unfortunately I don't.
I own The Book of Werewolves by Sabine Baring-Gould, from 1865. There are some interesting things there, you could try getting it. Unfortunately, I don't have a digital copy of that either.
>>
>>17312051
>>17312177
One of the guys in the dogmen interviews is releasing his book soon. David Keilman. Says he's got lots of great photos in there and other stories. He's giving a digital copy to everyone in the dogman group on FB for free so when he does ill share the pictures and whatever else with ya'll. it's not out yet though
>>
>>17312225
Ohh awesome. Could you link the group?
>>
File: dogman groups.png (5KB, 490x179px) Image search: [Google]
dogman groups.png
5KB, 490x179px
>>17312257
yeah sure, there are a few of them but these 2 are his. see pic related because it wont let me put these in the text without thinking it's spam. tell me if they work. you have to be invited in, so just send a request. not too hard
lots of videos and stuff, mostly normie core, but you can just pop in whenever and see whats up. Linda Godfrey is in there, and she posts some stuff, too.
>>
>>17312302
Yeah, worked perfectly fine, thanks a lot! Hopefully they accept me. (:
>>
>>17312321
they will, they accept dozens of people each day. no worries
>>
>>17312333
Oh yes, they did right away! (: Hopefully I can find out about some new stuff there heh
>>
>>17312333
>inb4 I get located

Jk wouldn't care/mind. xd
You're in the group?
>>
>>17306890
Source: The Complete Guide to Mysterious Beings, by John A. Keel.

For twenty-five years a gentleman named Peter Stubb allegedly terrorized the countryside ofsixteenth century Germany by donning a magical belt made of wolfskin given to him by the devil
(who was apparently one of his few friends) and transforming himself into a giant wolf. He
specialized in killing hapless females, although he occasionally knocked off a cow or sheep just to
keep his hand in. His own daughter had a child by him, adding incest to his long list of crimes. And
during one dull season he killed and ate his own son.
Finally, the agitated populace turned out with guns and dogs and tracked the monstrous wolf down.
When they had it cornered at last, Herr Stubb appeared miraculously before their eyes. He was
given a fair trial. But first he was closely questioned by the authorities, and during that interrogation
his fingernails were accidently pulled out, and a few of his bones were broken. Perhaps these
proceedings convinced him that it might be wise to confess openly. Following his fair trial, he was
tortured a bit more, and then his heas was mounted on a pole outside the village of Bedburg to warn
away other werewolves, no doubt.
His magical wolfskin belt was never recovered.
>>
From the same book, part 1/2

Among the classics of lycanthropy is the well-documented story of the werewolf of Le Gevaudan, France, circa 1764-67. This beast walked like a man but was covered with hair, had a snout like a pig, and pointed ears. It killed many people tearing out hearts and drinking blood with wild abandon. Children from several villages fell prey to it. A peasant farmer named Jean-Pierre Pourcher was among the first to actually shoot at it in September 1764. He said he saw it sneaking up on his house so he grabbed his rifle and blasted away, apparently without effect. The beast ran off. M. Pourcher described it as being the size of a donkey, covered with hair, and having something like horseshoes on its feet. It left behind the kind of hoofprints so often associated with the devil.
A few months later the monster attacked a group of children near the village of Chanaleilles and they fought back with knives and pitchforks, finally driving it off but not before it had mauled and killed two of their number.
King Louis XV heard the reports and dispatched a company of cavalry to the scene. The soldiers found the tracks and followed them. They even caught a glimpse of the Unbelievable and fired at it. But, as usual, it got away.
>>
>>17312413
Yeah, I've read that in Bering-Gould's book, the one I mentioned a few posts above (I'm the same person who wrote both of the replies). It's interesting, but old too, so some details might have been different.
>>
>>17312440
Part 2/2
As the killings continued the usual army of farmers spread out to hunt the demon down. In the end, a man named Jean Chastel won a place in French history by shooting it. He had loaded his rifle with silver bullets (it being a well-established superstition that only silver bullets can kill werewolves and vampires) and was nervously reading a prayer book when the monster stomped out of the woods and headed straight for him. He fired point blank, hitting it in the chest and terminating its three-year career of horror. The huge body was paraded triumphantly through the villages and then was supposedly shipped to Versailles so the king could see it. We say ”supposedly” because it apparently disappeared along the way or was buried when the stench got to be too much for its
transporters. The ending of the otherwise detailed report is unaccountably hazy, raising some speculation that the authorities were trying to hide something about its identity or final description.
But what? Was the creature actually more like a man than an animal? We will never know.
>>
>>17312440
>>17312443
Loved this. Never heard the story before.
>>
>>17312177
Here is my digital copy of The Book of Werewolves. Sure, you can get it from several other places. I'm fond of this copy because of the included biography.
Also, >Loren Coleman presents

https://a.pomf.cat/innmgq.pdf
>>
>>17310176

Are you a girl? Can you be my mother?
>>
>>17312467
Oh nice, mine has some interesting pictures. I also like that yours is in English, mine isn't because I got it in my country, which sucks. I'd prefer if it was. It's a nice book regardless.

>>17312471
And no thanks, being a mother - do not want.
>>
>>17312573

Where are you from? Are Dogmen particularly common there?
>>
File: 14091820851.png (37KB, 1048x870px) Image search: [Google]
14091820851.png
37KB, 1048x870px
>>17312413
>>17312440
>>17312443
>>17312467
THIS SHIT IS COOL AS FUCK

Thanks man. You da real mvp
>>
File: 1426441166611.jpg (3KB, 125x97px) Image search: [Google]
1426441166611.jpg
3KB, 125x97px
>>17308653
>teh gubament is supresin' knowledge of the Big Foot because it would collapse our economeme
what a waste of time
>>
>>17312688

We don't take kindly to sceptics in our Dogmen threads, Anon.
>>
File: conspiracy.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>17312688
>>17312716
Not him, but it's a pretty stupid fucking theory. Its on the level of that chick asking what the government is putting in our water because she saw a rainbow in the sprinkler.

I think that, and I'm willing to give credence to Bigfoot and dogmen stories.
>>
>>17312377
I am yeah. just ask for an invite. youll get in.
>>
>>17312688
It's not really the government. it's EVERYONE who has had encounters. Apparently if you check out the radio shows and these dogman OR bigfoot communities online, they fucking hate each other. They wont share information, with each other because they don't think the other creature exists.

Add these people not sharing ON TOP of the government just being the government, and you have so much bullshit. It sounds ridiculous because it is. nobody wants to share
>>
>>17303190
okay bear with me here guys but IF the government did manufacture these things as kind of a soldier... why a wolf?
>>
>>17313519
You know, you always have to have at least some suspension of disbelieve when talking about these things but I feel like getting the government and different communities into the mix is just a bit too much. The more people are involved the more loose ends you have that can spill the beans, so it becomes even weirder that there are literally no proper evidence for anything.

Just accepting that these beings are either super-natural or so rare that they are about to go extinct makes imo a lot more sense than doing the good ol' "ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!11"
>>
>>17304745
Yes
>>
>>17312951
i think the most likely explanation for either is that they are mammalian holdovers from the late pleistocene. The texan version of bigfoot could be a nothrotheriops, whereas the NWestern version could be a Mylodon, which actually did make it to the holocene era.
Regarding the dogman, it could be an offshoot of a Dinopithecus, which would explain the phenotypical presentation of a bear/wolf/man combination. It's possible that an archaic baboon genus could have followed migratory/settlement paths out of Ethiopia and into areas in Asia that had large quantities of domesticated livestock, following eastward into north america.
>>
>>17312608
Eastern Europe. Dogmen are not so much, but werewolves are.. Dogmen are pretty new for me and I found out a lot here about them.

>>17313498
I'm in, thanks. (:
>>
>>17313773
no, I didnt mean to sound like I was saying it's all a conspiracy. the 2 groups seriously hate each other and don't share their findings. there are a lot of people who have stuff they won't show because they want money for it or whatever else. It's retarded.

>>17314154
Do you happen to remember that bear-wolf looking creature also from back in that era? And anon posted one in the other dogman thread but I can't remember what it was. That baboon creature is amazing. I also figured it's something left over from that era, whatever it is.

I heard some shit last night though from someone who had an encounter with one of these things and was told some pretty crazy shit. I don't know how much of it you'd all be willing to believe because it pretty much took everything you've ever learned on /x/ and crammed it all into one thing, but it made sense. that's what was so fucked up.

it could just be all RP though im still trying to process it all
>>
File: werewolf.jpg (125KB, 681x615px) Image search: [Google]
werewolf.jpg
125KB, 681x615px
>>
>>17315652
Haha that looks funny, what game is it from?
>>
>>17315667
Bloodborne maybe
>>
>>17315652
>>17315667
the werewolves in fable were fucking spooky, too.
>>
>>17315709
I don't find them spooky, but yeah, I like the ones from Van Helsing (the movie, haven't played the game yet).
>>
>>17315726
it was the way they ran i think, havent played it in forever.
>>
>>17304714
There is something deeply unsettling about that image.
>>
>>17304714
This image is fucking creepy
>>
>>17315652
I knew someone who says they've had an encounter with a dogman. When he saw me playing this game when these creatures were on he seemed visibly uncomfortable and no longer was interested in watching it again.
>>
File: Dogman_03.jpg (5KB, 411x304px) Image search: [Google]
Dogman_03.jpg
5KB, 411x304px
>>
>>17317229
it becomes even creepier when it's actually a thing they do. get into peoples houses and just stare. you wake up, see them. then they just leave. now your whole world view is fucked up because surprise werewolves are real and nobody will believe you. dogmen are assholes
>>
>>17310081
Is anything on this board not roleplay? Or did I discover /x/ late and all the cool stuff is done?
>>
>>17317587
This makes me want to listen to more dogmen encounters radio :)
>>
>>17317668
you were always too late

>>17317749
new show tomorrow, hype. better not suck like the last 2
>>
File: dogman-41.jpg (11KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
dogman-41.jpg
11KB, 259x195px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPCfUZiEWB8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17306905
Listening to episode 16 right now, pretty good
>>
>>17303248
>be skinwalker
>walk in someone's skin
>actually just sit around and shitpost on 4chan
how the mighty have fallen
>>
>>17317587
>>17317990
It's really stupid how people mistake dogmen for werewolves. They're NOT the same, guys. Not the same at all.
>>
>>17317990
>>17318730
And this beauty is from American Werewolf in London (or could be Paris). And from what I've seen, these...dogmen, don't actually attack.
>>17317587
If you saw a werewolf, you would most likely not get away alive.
>>
>>17318730
>>17318740
Werewolves don't exist.
>>
>>17318978
Never said they did, did I?
>>
I've seen a dogman, once.
At least I've convinced myself of that.
>>
>>17319821
I'm not going to say that definitely saw it. But what I did see was a large k9 like creature. I was 9 y/o at the time.
>summer time
>lived on 95 acre farm at the time
>in the summers after toonami id go chill and play my gameboy in the empty barn farthest from the house near the woods
>sun is setting
>on top floor of the barn when all three of my dogs start viciously barking
>normally if all 3 are barking something like that something that shouldn't be around is around
>grab the binoculars and my "beat em up board" (it was just a large piece of wood with a few nails, in reality I was an over confident kid with a plank that had nails in it lel)
>see nothing outside the barn, so start looking in the woods with binoculars
>see large dark k9ish looking creature running through the woods
>watch the whole time as it vanishes out of site
>take the clear path back to the house
>tell my dad
>he says I probably just saw a pack of coyotes or a dog bigger than what I'm used to
I've seen Tibetan Mastiffs and i still say that thing was larger, I really only saw it from a back view though.
>>
>>17319933
Glad you're safe.
>>
>>17320480
Yeah, it didn't bother coming closer.
I went to go look for it the next day. All I found was a dead fox. Rip.
>>
>>17320582
Ah... Still a very interesting experience.
>>
>>17318730
>>17318978

No they don't, not the shapeshifting element anyway. But the word werewolf is older than hollywood. The only reason people use the term dogman is because it's something that will get people to listen, then they describe it as looking like a werewolf from movies. You can't have an encounter and try to get anybody to listen to you by saying you saw a werewolf, you know?

These things are very rare and generally people don't have anything to compare them to so Dogman was coined. Even though they aren't even dogs or men. It's just what people are going to call them until they're officially classified as something.

I don't think they're even related to canines or anything in that family at all, just a great beast that looks similar.
>>
>>17321587
Also, they're not dangerous, or have killed people. At least not anytime recent. They scare people enough to make them think they're in danger though, but 99.9% of the time they won't hurt humans. Pets and other animals people keep on farmland are fair game though most of the time.
>>
>>17321587
>>17321611
I think they very certainly are canine in nature. How can you conclude anything else from all the descriptions? The dog legs, the dog face: canine.

As far as never having killed anyone, I think that's a bad bet as well. You have all these survivor stories, what about the hundreds of people who disappear without a trace in our national parks every year?

Theybe definitely killed people.
>>
File: F_John_Series_2_Megaladapis.jpg (74KB, 421x266px) Image search: [Google]
F_John_Series_2_Megaladapis.jpg
74KB, 421x266px
>>17321775
Yes, some canine looking, but remember it's just a description from normal every day people, where the closest thing they could describe it as would be a dog or wolf. Not zoologists or anything that could speculate further. Other people describe the muzzle or snout or face of being more like that of a baboon or hyena. I think about all the other creatures that have lived on earth in the past, and if some were still around today they'd kind of fit the description, too. The normal every day people who see them though, just don't know what to compare them to. I don't think they're an evolved breed of dog, or wolf, I don't know what to think they are.

And yeah they have probably killed people, but it's just going to be from word of mouth and if you choose to believe it or not. I don't think we'll ever get the national parks or law enforcement officially saying to everyone "okay guys yeah these things are out there and they kill people". but yeah im sure they have off record. Not as much as a lot of other things out there people need to worry about, like common spiders, or allergies or car accidents. but they shouldn't be sought out after either
>>
File: dinopithecus-size.jpg (163KB, 618x402px) Image search: [Google]
dinopithecus-size.jpg
163KB, 618x402px
>>17321947
>>
>>17321947
>>17321962
I think a canine walking on two legs, while difficult to imagine, is what the evidence points towards. Lots of people with dogs take a look at the law prints and say they look like a giant dog's prints.

It's completely possible that there's more than one species and they vary mildly in appearance and physical characteristics.

In episode 66 of dogmen encounters, it's said that one was killed and it is described in detail. Give it a listen.
>>
>>17322075
It could be! I've heard people off forum talk about these things like they were either left here a long time ago by ayy lmaos, or they were engineered to be a kind of super soldier via genetic experimentation by the government. They have a kind of different anatomy than anything else, which is why bullets point blank in the chest don't seem to bother them at all. But the people who live out there and deal with them the most know some way to kill them.

Oh yeah ive listend to all the episodes. In 66 that kid said his uncles put out bear traps under the windows, and then when they had heard they got it, they went outside and shot it for 10 minutes straight, alternating shotgun fire while the other guy reloaded. they basically shredded this things body into mincemeat.

So thats ONE way to do it. I've heard in another show some native americans knew how to kill them with spears. so there's either a weak point or organ that's just in a different place than normal animals.

I dunno, the alien/interdimensional/super soldier thing sounds maybe too much for me. They're definatley something though, and they CAN be killed. so thats good at least
>>
>>17322153
I think aliens is pretty far-fetched, and if the military can't even do bionic limbs, how would they be able to genetically engineer a completely new creature?

No, I think it's a remnant of the past that's still around, sort of like Bigfoot.

Also yes, for some reason they seem to be extremely hard to kill, which is scary.
But it can be done! Just not with anything a normal person walking in the woods would ever have on them, lol.
>>
In episode 16, woman says a sasquatch fought a dogman to save her daughter and died in the process.

Is this some hardcore RP or is this shit real?
>>
>>17304742
What is the condition called?? I now want a fun sized dog like this!!!!!
>>
>>17317353

I wish there were more pictures. Even Bigfeet has more pics.
>>
>>17321587

I'm pretty sure werewolves do exist, though.
>>
>>17322239

It's difficult to filter out the crazies sometimes.

The episode where the dude describes going out fishing with his buddies and seeing one clear as day sounded pretty convincing, though. Especially the coherency in which he described events and the detail he felt the need to describe them in, which is usually a telltale sign that somebody has seen something and wants to convince others that he's seen something, even going as far as to say he wet himself when he saw it.

Sadly I don't remember which episode it was.
>>
>>17322222
>and if the military can't even do bionic limbs, how would they be able to genetically engineer a completely new creature?

checked. and exactly. we can engineer chickens and fruit to be bigger than they used to be in a lab, but a full blown new creature? no way. at least WE cant.

I agree on the remnant thing, that's the only thing I can get my head around with what they are, and how they got here.
>>
HI
AIM VEE-YIK CANDEE-IF
EE-ANNE WELCOME TO DAWG ME-ANNE EE-ANNE CAYOWNTURS RADIO

HELLO GUEST
WHY DON'T YOU TELL US UHBYOWT YOUR EXPERIENCE

BOY

THAT SURE WAS SPOOKEE
I SURE WOULDN'T WANT TO RUN INTO A DAWG ME-ANNE IN THE WOODS

>fuck this host
>>
>>17322239
she was another lady that lived near the woods with these things happening on a sorta regular basis. I've actually talked to her, she's great. I guess she meant that it was killed off somewhere in the forest after it stepped in to save the daughter, and their fight took them off the property. I'll ask her more about it next time we talk.

>>17322292
>Sadly I don't remember which episode it was.

episode 67
>>
>>17322314
whatever man, he only talks for like 10% of the episode. most radio hosts are shit though.

I wanna listen to C2CAM but the moustache guy doesn't even come on that much anymore it's now some college sounding frat faggot.
>>
All talk and no evidence.

About as reliable as people who claim to have been abducted by aliens and saw Tupac yesterday.
>>
>>17322345
>he only talks for like 10% of the episode

Too much given how shitty and tryhard he is. Not to mention that WIZKAHNSIN accent is extremely irritating.
>>
>>17322350
that was a good impression though
>>
>>17303190
http://mixlr.com/paranormal-king/showreel/paraversal-universe-with-cryptozoologist-linda-godfrey/

another linda podcast 4 u

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/02/curious-mystery-monsters-of-the-american-civil-war/
>>
>>17322346
>All talk and no evidence.

welcome to /x/
>>
>>17303190

> increase in

Was Linda Godfrey on fucking coast to coast with Snoory again or wtf..yawn
>>
File: yuno.jpg (30KB, 487x277px) Image search: [Google]
yuno.jpg
30KB, 487x277px
>>17306905
>Dogman Encounters
I want to like that show, but I just find the guy to be insufferable.
I just can't stand him, it's something in the way he talks...
>>
>>17322495
then skip over him
>>
File: moon fire.jpg (40KB, 587x553px) Image search: [Google]
moon fire.jpg
40KB, 587x553px
>>17310050
Because Tumblrfags are literally retarded.
>>
>>17322495
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyYjOfKMuuIv0oMjG68Reug

if you don't like vic and you dont like linda godfrey then your choices are pretty limited, there are guys like in the link up there, but they're probably just as bad. most good dogman stuff is in books,
>>
>>17322314
he is literally aspergers. that is why he is so obsessed with dogman, it's like an autists obsession with trains or sonic.
>>
>>17322507

It's not the mental delusion that gets me here, it's 'sweetie(:'
>>
File: 1451342025529.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451342025529.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>17322529
I know, and it bugs the everloving shit out of me too.
That pic the first place that I've seen it though, so I keep circling back to it.
>>
>>17322507
>>17322529
but this is a joke? You guys are retarded for taking it seriously
>>
File: 171.jpg (12KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
171.jpg
12KB, 300x100px
>>17322541
>It's just a prank, bro!

Pretending to be retarded is still retarded.
>>
>>17322553
>jokes are retarded
ok
>>
>>17322541

tumblr is a place for hilarity, so maybe you're right
>>
>>17322559
Hope is the worst of all evils Anon, never forget that. It was too heavy to escape Pandora's jar. It's the evil that we will always carry in our hearts.
>>
Guys. GUYS! Do you rememeber during that interview about missing 411 when David paulides mentioned the story of a little girl who'd gone missing and was later found?
Her parents asked her what happened and she told them something about either a "big wolf" or "big bear" took her off to its cave.

I JUST REMEMBERED THIS. holy shit
>>
>>17323187
No, the wolf one ate her gloves and gave her berries.

The cave one was a little boy who said his grandma took him to a cave and tried to feed him something weird I think. I remember he said she had sparks coming out of the top of her head, and tried to make him poop on a sheet of paper or something...
>>
>>17323239
>ate her gloves
It might've been her hat.
I need to relisten to those again.
>>
>>17306935
Fucking stupid kids and your backwards smileys.
>>
File: 1341447080487.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
1341447080487.gif
973KB, 312x213px
>>17323187
yeah dude, you think about all the shit you heard and read before but never put it all together. And then you do... and you realize all these stories were right there the whole time
>>
>>17322525
>that is why he is so obsessed with dogman

Or he found a an untapped niche market to make bank off of.
>>
>>17305985
Romanian here. We have the pricolici which are dog-men monsters that aren't afraid to attack humans. I had a near deadly encounter but my dog protected me and my house and died. It was by far the scariest encounter I've had in my life. I never was as close to death as in that evening.
>>
>>17324782
Well fucking tell us about it
>>
>>17324782
Story?
>>
>>17324627
>Or he found a an untapped niche market to make bank off of.

he doesn't make any money off of it
>>
>>17317353
>Blurry picture of a big cat
Wew lads, we found the dogman desu!
>>
>>17315667
Bloodborne mate
>>
>>17322553
And yet here you are on /x/....
>>
>>17317353
The dogman's cool but the real question is, what's that god damned thing that's giving him a blowjob?
>>
File: hillary_clinton_old_hag_3.jpg (52KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_clinton_old_hag_3.jpg
52KB, 600x338px
>>17328804
>>
>>17317353
Does anyone have a source for this? Date, location, etc. I've just seen it posted in numerous Dogman threads with no accompanying information. Looks like a floating lion.
>>
>>17330506
http://cryptosightings.com/cryptid-report-dogman-fact-or-fiction

>“Onaway Photo” taken back in 2004 by a boy riding in a minivan with his parents
>>
>>17330528
Thank you
>>
File: 1441339917828.png (353KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1441339917828.png
353KB, 500x453px
Bampu
>>
It's a mene, just like skinwalkers and goatman.
>>
>>17331118
Skinwalkers/goatmen probably had their origin in truth, which is jinn
>>
>>17331118
It's not though. I'd challenge anyone who says that to make up a story themselves and try to get it on any one of these shows.
>>
>>17327045
>he doesn't make any money off of it

What do you think adsense is and why he's such a tryhard?
>>
>>17331632
I could do it easy. If my english was good enough.
>>
>>17331632
>be me
>be innawoods
>suddenly hear rustling in the bushes
>hear scary voice
>'wow. Such wow'
>it's dogeman
>nope the fuck out
>>
>>17332508
KNOCK IT OFF BRO I'M GETTING SPOOKED OVER HERE
>>
>>17315709
You mean Balverines.
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.