[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 25

File: Freemason-Initiate-Fr.jpg (24KB, 402x273px) Image search: [Google]
Freemason-Initiate-Fr.jpg
24KB, 402x273px
I'm getting ready to go through my first degree as a Freemason. Anybody have some idea as to what happens?
>>
>>17299869
Butts
>>
>>17299869
Yeah you sell your fucking eternal light for material objects and "power" that you could have anyways if you were on the light side.

Dont go through with it, tell them you dont want part in it, if they threaten you spit in their face, if they send people to your house greet them with a bat.

These fuckers respect one thing, and that is FEAR.

If you are truthful then they are most likely monitoring your PC activities.

So I want to give them a little message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsFpUW48Tnc

YOU WILL NOT GET HIS SOUL. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT CHANGE TO YOUR MASTER PLAN???

Hahahahahah!! You faggots are so afraid right now.
>>
>>17299869
Yeah don't do it
>>
File: 1454294377566.jpg (147KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1454294377566.jpg
147KB, 800x1067px
Maybe I should say this. I know each lodge is different in the way the the ritual works. Some lodges are more "oldskool" than others. My boss is a mason and a few people from work are as well. They keep saying how lucky I'm not in the nearby city. I guess they like to place you in a dark room and make animal sounds.

I just want an idea of the basics when going in
>>
>>17299886
Dig the sounds
>>
>>17299904
I repeat, you do not want to go through with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AczIYDZqOCw

You want to walk away from this? They are trying to hide the possibilites of life from you, your TRUE power.

Whatever you think you gain by doing this is not real, these people will discard you like a condom.

Are you a coward? Are you A FUCKING SERVANT?

GODD FUCKING DAMMIT DONT FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE HERE TO BRING MORE BEAUTY TO THE WORLD.

BUILD DO NOT DESTROY.

You have the flame to forge your destiny, dont let them take it away.
>>
File: 20160201_001913_Richtone(HDR).jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160201_001913_Richtone(HDR).jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17299923
I'm hoping to not get brainwashed with the light of the "one" true god of creation. I just want to know what it is they know
>>
Based on your qualifications, you're ready to jump right to the next degree
>>
File: lostmysoulinPE.jpg (54KB, 896x349px) Image search: [Google]
lostmysoulinPE.jpg
54KB, 896x349px
>>17299869
>tfw my grandfather was a high up mason
>wanted me to join
>had no interest in it
>think nothing of it until college
>suddenly receive scholarship for $5,000 from local lodge without applying of knowing it even existed
>not going to pass on free college cash
Am I fucked /x/? Did taking the money mean something? or were they just being nice because of my gramps?
>>
>>17299869
Without spoiling too much, you're led around the room listening to various charges and lectures. But you probably won't take them all in the first time, so be sure to study the ceremony book if they give you one, or go to 1sts elsewhere, because it's the establishing point regarding teaching you how to learn in Masonry and society.
>>
>>17300060
They wanted me to come watch another candidate get his EA after I received mine. Would have been nice to get a pamphlet.

I did not however attend it. I left Freemasonry nearly immediately. Nothing bad happened. But the idea of immersing yourself in practically a new culture(ancient culture) is pretty overwhelming.

I was excited to join, but the day after my initiation, I felt dread and anxiety I couldn't shake. It lasted a few days to the point of not being able to focus, so I had to leave. The whole idea of not being an individual anymore, but being a Freemasonry didn't feel right with me. Similar effects of PTSD.

Like I said, it wasn't bad at all. What got to me was the commitment. I didn't realize how much of a lone soul I was.

I'm still interested in it.
>>
>>17300281
>They wanted me to come watch another candidate get his EA after I received mine.
Yea, it's pretty well known that you'll miss 90% of it on the first go, and it'll only come back and sink in seeing it later.
>Would have been nice to get a pamphlet.
They didn't give you anything? That's pretty slack.
>The whole idea of not being an individual anymore
Wut.
>>
>>17299869
Lucifer worship, lots of buttsex, molestation of little girls.

Typical cult stuff.
>>
>>17299869
You'll go in, a bunch of guys will be dressed in their costumes. You'll probably have to wear one, too. It'll be about fifteen minutes of nonsense talk, and then you'll be apart of it, and you'll probably end up going to a bar or some shit. Because it's just a bunch of fucking guys in costumes.
>>
Do you have to pay money to go up grades like in scientology or to the give you the books and reading material to study for free?
>>
>>17301237
More the latter. You do have to pay dues, though. Gotta keep the lights on somehow.
There is a bit of the former, though, since other degrees (orders/rites) are separate and elective. But there is nothing higher or more important than the 3rd anyway.

>>17301164
15 minutes? Damn nigga, I want to join that quick arse lodge.
>>
>>17300059
>or were they just being nice because of my gramps?

This

>>17300060
Oh give it up already.

The first three degrees are each pertaining to the mind, body and spirit and mastering one's control over them.

Freemasonry itself is a working system for enlightenment. Presented in tales of allegory and using the language of symbols.
>>
>>17299869
did they choose you? or you contacted them? how recruitment stuff works in that case?
>>17299886
great song man
>>
>>17301276
Give it up? I wholly agree with your post. But switch body and mind.
>>
From what I've heard, they make you turn against christ, like take an oath and literally talk shit about him and reject him from your life and then they have this book that they'd make you worship andake some commitment.
>>
>>17301286
You know what they say about not believing everything you hear.
>>
File: le demiurge.jpg (59KB, 441x539px) Image search: [Google]
le demiurge.jpg
59KB, 441x539px
>>17299869
closer and closer to the demi-urges will you go
>>
>>17299923
>Maximum truth alert
>>
File: definition of a mason.jpg (47KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
definition of a mason.jpg
47KB, 500x354px
>>17301276
>>17301279
>>
>>17300281

you realized something after contact with em? you are probably already in their vortex
>>
>>17301355
So the anti-Jew?
>>
>>17301372
If you consider the jew to be your ego, desires, illusion of duality and more then yes I suppose. But anti is not a good word to be used there.
>>
>>17301382
I consider them unclean, especially on the inside. They look down on the poor and gentile. They never give, and are not considerate. The lie, cheat, and take way more than their share, leaving none for others.
>>
>>17301387
You know a lot for someone that never leaves their basement.
>>
I used to watch some of my friend's dad's meeting through a webcam they constantly left on on a laptop they had in the corner (for some reason). It's very faggy and weird. They take shots of wine. Altogether it was really boring and I couldn't watch for more than ten minutes. The idea of invading their homotastic secret club meetings was pretty much the only reason I did anyway, and that thrill wore off quick.
>>
>>17301728
But have you ever left your body?
>>
>>17301938
That time I died for 40 seconds during a surgery. It was like sleeping, but without dreaming.
>>
>>17299869
Yeah, you take an oath on your head to serve a demon, at pain of death.

Not smart.
>>
>>17299869
some silly rituals to mess with the newbies.

after that, a lot of boring ass meetings.
>>
>>17301348

The fire rises, brother!
>>
>>17299869
An oath to serve fallen angels and demons. Idiot.
>>
>>17300424
>Individual
It's a personal thing. I just didn't like the idea of being a Freemason afterward. I think I overhyped myself with the idea of being a Mason rather than wanting to be one.

I did try talking to the other brothers about it, but unfortunately they couldn't relate. It really sucked.

Maybe it was the fear of the unknown.
>>
>>17301286
Yep, thats a complete lie. Before hand, they reassure you that whatever happens, will not come in conflict with your religious beliefs.
>>
>>17302722
>dubs too
>>
>>17302722
That reassurance is a lie. The bible forbids taking oaths on your head, and that's the first oath you take.

People who worship the father of lies, lie. It's what they do.
>>
Some of you guys are making masons more than they are
There's college frats that are more cultish than the Masons these days
>>
Freemasonry is only an entry point. If you can make it past 3rd degree you get invited to join the real secret societies.
>>
>>17302711
Fair enough. I was just very confused by why you thought it meant not being an individual anymore.

>>17302784
It doesn't forbid from taking promises or obligations. But source on said reassurance being a lie?
>>
>>17302722
thats a lie right there. I forgot which book it was but a guy was telling his life of the free masons, same reason op wants too join because an old realtive. They were nice in the begining but then it got horrifying he talks about the rituals and how they treated people. During the ritual of mastery he had too say " christ was an apostle" so when he said that he became very pale. So after that he ran away noone found him again.
>>
>>17303427
>During the ritual of mastery he had too say " christ was an apostle"
Source?
>>
>>17299869
You must answer you want the light.
2nd degree, you want more of the light.
3rd, same thing.
Etc.
If you make it, the light which you will be shown is lucifer and all you have learned lead up to you "realizing" you can become a god. (first lie ever told)
You can reproduce = you're a god.
Wheat
lucifer
etc etc

Ask for the real truth, you will not find it in freemasonry.
>Jesus Christ is THE only truth.
>>
>>17303427
Sounds totally legit.

>>17303522
Light is only mentioned in the 1st, for reasons which become obvious.
>If you make it, the light which you will be shown is lucifer and all you have learned lead up to you "realizing" you can become a god.
Where do you people even get this shite?
>>
>>17303550
I find it amusing how you know nothing of the thing you claim to be in. You ask for the light way beyond the first degree. Freemasons worship lucifer, by the 33rd degree you've started wearing a fez and you're now a moslem shriner.

Go learn something.
>>
freemasons have been infiltrated a long long time ago by people giving wrong morals and views in the ranks. Its time to move on and forget that path because you will only get closer to darkness not light
>>
>>17303522
fag
>>
>>17303994
Good one
You got 'im
>>
>>17303994
Because I tell you the truth, I am become your enemy?
>>
>>17299869
Nothing, beyond the 3rd degree gets insteresting. As far as I know the first year you may only listen the second year you have some other rights and the third year(3rd degree) you can finally speak the way they do. What happens beyond 3, I have no idea, they didn't talk that much about it. Most of them were 3rd degree. I'm thinking of joining up in the future when I have 300 dollars a year to spend.
>>
>>17304038
Hoover Dam will fall.
NYC will be flooded. (Nuke hitting the water)
Water will be 7 stories high.
Behold, I told you beforehand.
>>
>>17304114
I don't mind what happens to earth
>>
>>17303967
I find it amusing that you think you know anything about Masonry having only learned from tinfoil wearing liars who are easily disproven.
>You ask for the light way beyond the first degree.
There are a couple of degrees/grades where a similar statement is made, but vastly different context. Can you name them?
>Freemasons worship lucifer
Only the Christian ones. But sectarian matters are never discussed in lodge.
>by the 33rd degree you've started wearing a fez and you're now a moslem shriner.
Those are separate things. Shrine no longer requires 32nd or Templar membership as a precursor.

>>17304038
>$300 dollars a year
Blimey, that's expensive. Reasonable, but most of the old codgers bitch about things being reasonably priced above $100/yr.
>>
Seriously why join a secret society. Everything is already on the internet.
>>
>>17299869
master mason, here.

don't expect anything. most of those who are initiated think that it's an elite organization with money being thrown around.

in reality, you're lucky to have found a lodge that hasn't closed. the lodge i was initiated, passed, and raised in shuttered over a decade ago.
>>
>>17303040
lol. what a load of crap.
>>
>>17304364
I studied to become a freemason. 3.5 years of my own studying before I even considered visiting a lodge. God took me out of that nonsense, Jesus Christ is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I got a friend out of prison just by saying "Your honour, I'm looking for a square deal, I wander from the east to the west and from the west to the east."

I know all the little tricks you people have and the things beyond you. Freemasonry is the slowest, most tedious and boring way to finding out lucifer is the light you keep asking about. zzz
>>
>>17304807
>I studied to become a freemason. 3.5 years of my own studying
On ATS, Freemasonry Watch, or through David Icke?
>I got a friend out of prison
Oh, I'm sure you did. Man, you should have represented all those other Masons who were convicted of crimes and tried to use their connexions to get out of it only to be slammed by judges who were also members.
>Freemasonry is the slowest, most tedious and boring way to finding out lucifer is the light you keep asking about.
Probably because that doesn't happen.
>>
>>17304838
Neither.

Kek, you don't believe me. The judge came to the friends house, said the cocaine was there because they had friends over and thus nothing happened. The judge himself, came, over. Read it carefully, kiddo.

Meh, now you're just boring. I'm out.
>>
>>17304850
>Neither
Ah, Infowars then.
>Kek, you don't believe me.
I don't, because that same judge came over to my house for brunch and told me, "Damn nigga, that namefag ain't never tried to pull that shit."
>I'm out.
Okie dokie. Try using facts and logic next time
:3
>>
>>17304865
i have god above my head and my feet on the ground, and ive been harassed and spied upon by freemasons who have lied and decieved. i can see your actions.

unless you have a friend who is a mason, who you really trust will be honest with you, dont join. they abuse their members far more than those around them.

make sure several people know if you are being harassed. you dont need to explain why you are being harassed or how you know, but they wait until the first person you turn to is controlled by them.
>>
>>17301372
That's propaganda, dolt.

Masonry = Jewry.
>>
I've heard from a freemason (reputable source) a few days after his initiation that not everyone at the ceremony was alive.

Does this sound accurate?
>>
ITT: Newfags argue with that one lonely fucktard who always posts Free Mason bait threads.

Pro-Tip: He's a desperately lonely shut in who just wants you to interact with him.
>>
>>17299923
lol this guy. you need to get out of the house more, bud.
>>
>>17304807
You smell like William Schnoebelen, a smart guy for sure, but a possible con man too.
>>
The Freemasons you can join are not the Freemasons you think you've heard about.

The ones with all the occult knowledge are very far up the ladder. Only people of affluence are welcome in those positions.

The rest of the Freemasons work like any other organization. They sell you membership to their secret club, but the membership is only superficial. It's there to take your money while you attend meetings and meet other members to give you the illusion that you're actually getting what you paid for. These groups are rich because of the members at the bottom who are willing to shell out money to be a part of something.

Even people you may meet who tell you that they're far up the masonic ladder probably don't know anything either.
>>
>>17305124
Sounds like a Rose Croix Perfection i went to. One guy there was so old, that when we had port as part of the ceremony, it damn near killed him.
>>
>>17305574
Indeed. I have also met fairly old people in lodges around here.
It was most likely a joke, they either were alive and old or their part was playing a dead man.
>>
>>17301164
>le edgy just a bunch of old guys playing dress up reddit meme

its basically the protestant mafia m8
>>
OP: "Guys, what's with the ball gag?"
>>
>oooooooo the Shriners built a hospital... Spooooooooky! They're going to take over the world

Lol you RP faggots think that freemasonry is some ancient cult. OP all they care about is learning how to be a gentleman and how to best serve God (or whatever it is you believe in)
>>
>>17303550
>Where do you people even get this shite?

The internet

>2016
>still believing the taxil hoax
>still believing Pike's fake three world wars quote

ishygddt
>>
>>17299869
They will make you to fuck a dead pig
>>
>>17305804
Ur moms a mason?
>>
>>17305174
Am I selling you anything? How in the world could I con you? Haha.
>>
>>17304024
>I am become your enemy
full retard
>>
they good boys, they dindu nuffin! :^)
>>
>>17299869
freemasonry isnt evil, you fucking idiots, just another secret society.
this is a 33rd degree mason and he knows his shit, you christians think you know the occult. keep watching youtube conspiraces about the ILLUMINATI AND FREEMASONRY, regardless of the knowledge that the VATICAN still owns us, along with unseen forces.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhXn-bftZ3A
>>
>>17303210
Worshiping Bahomet is a conflict with most people's religious beliefs.

You're just too low on the food chain to know what's really going on.

Again, you're like a few degrees in; you have no idea what the 33 degrees and higher are doing.
>>
>>17306494
Of course the Jesuits control the freemasons.
>>
>>17306524
There are more than just one organisation influencing freemasonry.
>>
>>17306548
Not influencing.

Controlling.
>>
>>17305804
that's Eton you tit.
They also force the younger years to be sex slaves. That's where the term 'fag' comes from.
>>
>>17299869
it's basically a religion with only a few people get to go to the service. except they clearly state it's not a religion so whatever.

they're about charity and watching eachother's backs mostly

but like any cult like thing they won't be happy unless it looks like you're busting a nut for them
>>
>>17306569
There are more groups controlling it then.
>>
>>17307199
Sorry about your thread dude, it was a good one :/

If you're the same guy that is
>>
>>17307111
You keep using that word.

I do not think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>17307205
He obviously deleted it.
>>
>>17307228
...why is that obvious?
It's possible sure, but I've been banned for posting stuff about Jesus so I'm pretty sure it got deleted
>>
>>17307244
>>17307228
Deleted by mods I mean
>>
>>17307244
You're right. It's not obvious. It's possible. But he wasn't banned, and the thread didn't 404.
>>
>>17307248
When I clicked on it I got the ol' 404 screen...

I'm honestly not that computer savvy so I don't know what that means...
>>
>>17307256
His lack of an explanation, and his post of a ".", is certainly puzzling.
>>
>>17300449
Typical? Does this sort of thing occur regularly?
>>
>>17307271
The Luciferian elites practice these things weekly, if nor more frequently. Ravaging the innocent is their highest form of worship to their demon god.
>>
>>17307282
source?
>>
>>17307295
Windswept House, or Keys of/to This Blood, both by Malachi Martin, an ex-Jesuit whistleblower.
>>
>>17299874

This. Why are all the Freemasons such anal loving fruitbats?
>>
prepare you're anus. Really.
>>
He asked for advice from Freemasons, not conspiracy theorizing faggots.
>>
>>17307306
Because it's a perversion of what sex is supposed to be

Luciferians love all forms of shitty, pissy, bloody degeneracy
>>
>>17307305
>Keys of/to This Blood
Those are not real sources, dude.
>>
>>17306520
>Worshiping Bahomet is a conflict with most people's religious beliefs.
Good thing we don't do that. And I'm guessing you mean the evil Baphomet thing made recently, and not the misspelling of Baptist/Abu fihama.
>Again, you're like a few degrees in; you have no idea what the 33 degrees and higher are doing.
Then what degree are you, where you know what they are doing, but still don't seem to understand what the degrees are?
>>
>>17304001
This gave me a right fucking giggle. Thanks m8y p4l.
>>
>>17307534
Don't humor these people.
>>
>>17307552
I know I shouldn't, but the inconsistencies amuse me, as well as their convoluted and flat out wrong ideas about the structure of Masonry.
>>
>>17307559
Then they look at you like you're the one who's wrong and you know nothing.
>>
>>17307584
Meh, I'm not overly fussed about the opinions of people in the wrong.
Truth will out, after all.
>>
File: 1452741985691.gif (704KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1452741985691.gif
704KB, 200x151px
>>17299869
this
>>
>>17307621
Your patience is to be admired, brother.

Some of the claims I've read in this thread; honestly hilarious.
>>
>>17307534
what are the degrees?
>>
>>17307675
kek I love this

Of course they're just gonna think you're shilling.
>>
>>17307675
Oh I love them. Conspiracies about lodge stuff are usually hilarious, and I enjoy trying to see where they came from. WCY used to (still does?) have a segment on them which was interesting. Most relate to Taxil or Morgan, though.

>>17307773
Lessons, not ranks. As such, every member (and non-member) is able to know everything about the organisation, but the degrees just give them study points.
>>
>>17307801
Still, some lodges do some spooky shit.
>>
>>17307825
Such as?
>>
>>17307801
So degrees are like college degrees, but smaller?
>>
>>17307849
More like school lessons. But they encourage you go study outside of them, providing just an anchoring point.
Like, the 2nd degree is all about a classical education, but you're required to look elsewhere to really learn about the Trivium and Quadrivium, and how to apply it to your life. Then the HRA is about your relationship with your beliefs, encouraging you to analyse the individual aspects of them. Plus a bit of lexiology.
And so on.
>>
>>17307205
It's alright man, used to it. Truth is not loved in the world.
>>
>>17307989
Is that why a high percentage of people deny Science and love religion, because truth is not loved in this world?
>>
>>17308047
That's what we Christians say about creation science and the religion of the evolution pseudo science paradigm.
>>
File: a6L8YP8_700b.jpg (37KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
a6L8YP8_700b.jpg
37KB, 700x393px
>>17308047
Religion is not of God.
What you think is science is pseudo-science.
God created science.
I love science, real science. The stuff you peddle today as science any 10 year old that knows the Bible and has God as his or her guide can destroy.

This world hates truth.
>>
>>17308062
Evolution has evidence to support it. Science follows the evidence where it leads, it's no one's fault that the universe is such that there doesn't need to be a creator.
>>17308063
I'm sure you know what you're talking about. They hate the truth that Jesus never existed, by your logic, because that's the least taken serious subject in academics.
>>
>>17308047
God bless you, I hope you find the truth man.

The Bible way to Heaven. Salvation is simple.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

The breath of Life: Setting the captives free
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paY4JKNIZ2U
>>
>>17308104
>Implying the afterlife is real
>>
>>17308104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ao0tVrpNc
>>
>>17308142
>>
>>17308153
No one wants to see your shitty pictures or videos.
>>
File: yeareofyourfather2.jpg (928KB, 974x1469px) Image search: [Google]
yeareofyourfather2.jpg
928KB, 974x1469px
>>17308163
There are some.
>>
>>17308153
We get it. You hate yourself and our world which you believe your irrational delusion to be true. Be like Jesus and kill yourself.
>>
File: freemessen.jpg (390KB, 384x2200px) Image search: [Google]
freemessen.jpg
390KB, 384x2200px
>>17308176
Pride is the only sin God resists. Be careful not to harden your heart, you have clearly seen my posts before and yet you do not research, nor pray to God. That will be your destruction.
>>
>>17308176
Jesus was killed you dummy
You know that

>>17308163
I do, although I've seen a lot of them already I'm sure there's others who haven't
>>
>>17308203
Christian circlejerk.

Jesus never existed, so he was never killed.
>>
File: 1449079225513.jpg (144KB, 570x581px) Image search: [Google]
1449079225513.jpg
144KB, 570x581px
>>17308199
"Rambling "christian" bullshit about how everything in world culture points to the most childish of sky daddies being the real one"
*out-of-context bible quote that I think proves my point here*
>>
>>17308209
Well there's historical accounts from different witnesses.

You believe historical accounts of other people but not Jesus.

Why you guys no liek Jesus so much?
>>
>>17308219
Because it's the truth, they can't stand it.

>And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>>
>>17308219
I don't think Buddha existed either.
>>
>>17308109
>implying the afterlife isn't real
>>
>>17308219
Also, what historical accounts. What do they say?
>>
>>17308229
You just got a hate boner for all spirituality don't you?

The universe sprang from literal nothingness and all that?
>>
>>17308227
Way to prove my point.

>And thus he posteth thine divine scripture abruptly and henceforth without reason, for he who does not know shall be damned by his actions against his Lord.

Btw, you're not Christian. You're a cultist of Yahweh.
>>
>>17308232
You don't exist before you're born, it's likely you don't exist after you die.
>>17308241
The Universe always existed, just not in the current state it's in now.
>>
>>17308233
Well there's the gospels of the bible, but since you hate the bible and don't believe in it you can check out this site

http://coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/

It probably won't satisy you with your anti-Christ bias though. Also there may be better websites on the subject, I'm not sure

If you truly cared about the truth you would look for it yourself
>>
>>17308282
I know all the historical references and what they say, I was checking if you do, since you don't then there's a chance that you don't know their problems.
>>
>>17308282
>NK's Lil Kim is real
>Lil Kim has propaganda about him doing great feats, miracles and other outlandish things
>Lil Kim is a deity
Jesus probably was real. The stories attached to him however.....
>>
>>17308245
Christians worship Jehova...
>>
>>17308287
Ok
>>
>>17308299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYRoYl7i6U
>>
>>17308312
The apex of ignorance.
>>
File: IMG_20150109_193355.jpg (561KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150109_193355.jpg
561KB, 2592x1944px
>year 1717+299
>/x still believes that a boring gentleman's club deals with souls and or runs the world or plots to do it
All the masonic materials have been published you can read what they are doing, also the lodges got websites where you can apply and check the members...
>>
>>17308411
He knows more about this shit than you do, you imbecile.
>>
>>17308461
Nope.
>>
>>17308502
What the fuck do you know then that he doesn't?
>>
They just make you tell them you want the light. In the higher degrees the occult knowledge is greater and it is revealed that the source of the "light" is satan, who they believe to be the light bearer. You can read some of Albert Pike's writings if you want to get an idea. I went up the same pyramid of "knowledge" as you are embarking on, but when I got to the top I chose God. Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven and all other paths lead to destruction. I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH THE LIFE that's what He said and it's all I can do to help you.
>>
>>17308533
We've already covered how wrong this is.
>>
>>17308550
Where? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>17308572
See:
>>17307890
>>
>>17308512
He knows the truth, as do I

Once you learn that Lucifer is the father of all lies it is easy to spot his lies. His web is weaved all around you but you don't see it because at the moment it's all you know. I hope you can see through it one day
>>
>>17308584
Right, you claim you come bearing fruit but there's nothing but air in your hands.
>>
>>17308599
If you say so
>>
>>17308603
They are completely blind. At least we try to tell them, God bless.
>>
Close your eyes.
Relax.
Be honest.
Enjoy.
You will never be initiated again, and it's something that, sometimes, you long to feel again.
>>
>>17308606
God is a myth, you retard. You don't sound well read, you sound like a moron. Everything is a satanic conspiracy to you and even a Freemason thinks you're a retard.
>>
>>17308617
>even a freemason thinks you're a retard

Ok...why does that have any significance?

You don't sound too well read yourself boyyo. And the truth has nothing to do with cramming different ideas into your head and spouting fancy words. There is one truth
>>
>>17308630
>>17308617
Im not the guy you were replying to by the way, sorry for butting in I guess
>>
Lucifer is not the father of all lies. He's the angel of Knowledge, and the one who brought reason to humans.

By these kind of statements, you can easily spot the wikipedian wise men.
>>
>>17308617
"God is a myth."
You call me stupid, unread etc. I'm not here to write fancy words etc. I am here to tell the truth, end of story. I could easily show off with fancy words, insults that you'd have a hard time realising were insults etc.

Want to know what the infinite God, with infinite wisdom and infinite creativity and infinite knowledge says about you?

The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God.

>>17308686
lucifer is the father of lies. God, who has infinite knowledge, said so. Stop being foolish.
>>
>>17308686
>Lucifer is not the father of all lies. He's the angel of Knowledge, and the one who brought reason to humans

Classic Luciferian lying
>>
>>17308695
>>17308690
>lucifer is the father of lies.
You're confusing satan for lucifer.
>>
>>17308690

Which God are you talking about?

Anyway, I believe you're trolling here, so... NEXT.
>>
>>17308695
Of course I'm Luciferian. I worship knowledge and reason.
>>17308709
Indeed they are... classic wikipedian wise men
>>
>>17308709

No I'm not

Satan=adversary

Lucifer is God and humanity's chief adversary, which is where the title comes from
>>
>>17308709
>>17308715
>>17308722
I honestly have no more words for you. You are the apex of ignorance and foolishness. Good job.
>>
>>17308730
John 8:44
Verse Concepts
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Satan,-As-Deceiver
>>
>>17308737
Thank you very much, I'm really thankful that you are not going to talk to me anymore, I reject the idea of absolutism and fanatism. Good-bye
>>
>>17308730
And Lucifer = light bringer. That's where the title comes from for Christ.
>>
>>17308737
You should try reading The Bible sometime.
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-03+at+03.17.30).jpg (142KB, 906x291px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-03+at+03.17.30).jpg
142KB, 906x291px
>>17308770
The Morningstar
>>
>>17308745
Okay, why are you showing me this out of context quote? This is Jesus talking to people who don't love him.

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just asking why you showed it to me

>>17308770
If you say so m8
>>
>>17308792
He's speaking about Satan. The Father of Lies.
>>
>>17308792
>If you say so m8
I don't. The Romans do. It's their language. That's the word they used to refer to the planet Venus.
>>
>>17308796
Yes, but Lucifer is Satan. Lucifer is the chief adversary of God and humanity. Satan=adversary. Lucifer=Satan. Who else would it be? Who else led a revolt against God and his angels?
>>
File: 1434669633547.png (192KB, 475x700px) Image search: [Google]
1434669633547.png
192KB, 475x700px
>>17308770
>Lucifer is Jesus
>Lucifer is GOD

sure thing kiddo.
>>
>>17308814
>Satan=adversary. Lucifer=Satan.
Well no. You're fucking up the translation if you think that's the case.
They're both adjectives.
>>
>>17308824
Yea. You haven't read the Bible?
Lucifer is a term for the Avatara Christ, as He acts as a herald/light-bringer for God, much like Venus is the light-bringer of the sun.
>>
File: Bob (2).jpg (22KB, 258x388px) Image search: [Google]
Bob (2).jpg
22KB, 258x388px
>>17308836
k
>>
>>17308827
Top kek m8 you are literally missing the point so completely it's ludicrous.

Those three words are nouns by the way you dingus
>>
>>17308842
>three
?
>The Jedi adversary is a Sith
>adversary is not an adjective
>>
File: Lake_Mungo_Official_Poster.jpg (117KB, 525x755px) Image search: [Google]
Lake_Mungo_Official_Poster.jpg
117KB, 525x755px
Any found footage film recommendation?
i've already seen
poughkeepsie
megan is missing
lake mungo
borderlands
the gallows
as above so below
cloverfield
cannibal holocaust
the one that shows some murderers commiting sadistic crimes, blood everywhere, and sex.
Delivery, the beast within
Alien abduction
Noroi desu senpai
Blairwitch
>>
>>17308842
What is the point, then?
>>
>>17308857
The point is I'm not translating Lucifer to mean Satan.

What I am saying is satan means adversary.

Lucifer is God's adversary

That is why Lucifer is called Satan

You with me?

>>17308852
I don't know what you're trying to say. You're either a few steps behind or trying to derail this
>>
>>17308890
And the point I'm trying to make is that Lucifer isn't a name of a particular thing. Put aside the absurdity of God having an adversary, you're using the Latin phrase of light-bearer/morning-star incorrectly, and ignoring it's other usages in the Bible, such as when referring to Christ.
Do you have anything supporting your claim beyond a 17th century mistranslation in the KJV?
>>
>>17308911
I have my interpretation, you have yours. Lucifer's fall is described in the bible. He was a beautiful bright star of God's creation and he fucked it all up because of his pride. Jesus Christ comes along in the book of Revelation to replace Lucifer as the king of this earth, but he is brighter and more beautiful than Lucifer could be because he is the son of God
>>
Hello everyone. Just joining the conversation. Is one required to be religious to join the masons? And, what personal information is a new member required to give over?
>>
File: 1430789661593.jpg (15KB, 540x425px) Image search: [Google]
1430789661593.jpg
15KB, 540x425px
>>17305175

Knowing nothing about freemasonry but a shitload about evolutionary biology and law, this is what I believe, this guy. It would be basically impossible for the idea of Freemasonry to be untouched by extensive monetization simply because it's something everyone knows about and is at least vaguely interested in. I've yet to see one thing in this world no matter how mysterious or sacred that isn't being chopped up and sold in plastic bags.
>>
I have a question:
I live in the UK. After looking at my local lodge's website they say the minimum age requirement is 21, yet in the UK there is nothing legally that requires you to be 21 (drinking, buying alcohol etc is all just 18+).

I checked out an American lodge's website, and there you only have to be 18, yet in America there are things like drinking alcohol that require you to be 21. What gives?
>>
>>17305175
Which is honestly alright. If it takes someone a yearly fee to feel like they are apart of something, and the something they joined is actually doing some good, (giving them work drive, a reason to livee, feeling more apart of their community and wanting to help out) then I don't see anything wrong with it. Even though a bit unnecessary, I'm sure the rituals and dress up just further help the person immerse themselves.
>>
>>17309072
Probably brain maturity+culture. You're brain is still doing a lot of development till it's 25, so maybe they want to make sure you're mature enough. Over hereit could just be culture though because we send soldier's out at 18, so that is seen as 'adult'.
>>
>>17308953
>I have my interpretation, you have yours.
Indeed. And mine is based on the Bible, and yours is apparently based on a mistranslation of Samael at one point, which then fucks up the tone elsewhere.
>>
>>17308997
Not religious per se, but to have a belief in a supreme creative being/force.
No information required to be given, but they might ask you about it.

>>17309063
>It would be basically impossible for the idea of Freemasonry to be untouched by extensive monetization
We'd probably be better off if that were the case. People have made money of Masonry, but Masonry hasn't made much money off people.

>>17309072
It's just a throwback. Their current reasoning is that you're going to be a bit more mature at 21, and better able to support yourself. Most American ones are 21. It's just the places which forbid alcohol where 18 is permitted.

If you're a Lewis (son/grandson/etc of a Mason), you can get in at 18 regardless.
>>
>>17299869

Dunno. I had blood and a direct entry into the Freemasons at a young age and still do. I was never directly asked but my family all tried to point me toward that.

Declined. Now the black sheep of them, but the person that was the link is now dead. He did not judge nor push. I view the living family as leeches.
>>
>>17309102
Yeah totally, because I wasn't literally referencing the bible in my post.

Bro, do you even read?
>>
>>17309132
You were referencing what I'm sure you think is in the Bible. Totally.
>>
>>17309116
I see, interesting, and thanks for the reply. Im not convinced id be the right fit in that case, but i do have my sincere curiosities.
>>
>>17309145
Fair enough. There are fake Masonic groups which admit atheists if you were ever that curious. But be warned a lot of them are just cash grabs, even if they do use a proper (enough) ceremonial.
>>
>>17309138
So the book of Isiah and the book of Revelation where these references to son of the morning and morning star aren't the bible?

That's funny because it is
>>
>>17309229
That would depend on your translation.
http://www.acts17-11.com/dialogs_morningstar.html
>>
>>17308854
the atticus institute
the taking of deborah logan
not the best but ....
>>
>>17309252
I use the KJV which is the right version

His name is Lucifer, deal with it
LALALALA I can't hear you!

Lel but seriously...I'm right
>>
>>17309269
>I use the KJV which is the right version
Hah, good one.
>>
>>17309116
How would you go about finding out if you're a 'Lewis'? Is it something parents/grandparents tend to make their children aware of or do they keep it hidden?
>>
>>17299869
Suck dick
Take dicks in ass

Clean toilets. FUCK a mason
>>
>>17309279
Usually you'd notice your father heading out once a month in a tux carrying a briefcase with apron in it. Or you might have noticed something at their house. Otherwise yea, you'd ask, or they'd tell.
If that's no longer possibly, you could also ask the Grand Lodge of your state/country [where they lived mostly] if they had them on record.
>>
>>17309284
OK thanks, would a further relative (great grandparents etc) be worth anything or would it be more or less irrelevant?

I hope it isn't too much to ask but would you be able to point me towards some good reading for people intending to join? I'm only 18 so I have a few years to get ready. Also, are the any prejudices against people who are overweight? I'm quite chubby so it would give me time to lose some weight. Thanks.
>>
>>17309300
Those should still work. But not having had to deal with it myself, i couldn't tell you exactly. Plus, i think it varies from place to place. If you're in the UK, Grand Lodge there did publish all their membership records from earlier than 1920, which might help.
Otherwise it could be that you have to be related to someone living, or even in the lodge you're joining. Worth asking them about if you're keen, at least. Especially since University Lodges admit 18yr olds (and have a different schedule, to account for the students).
>I hope it isn't too much to ask but would you be able to point me towards some good reading for people intending to join?
Oh man, I was asked this the other day, and i still haven't come up with anything great. Plenty of stuff for AFTER you've joined, but it's tough to think of anything which is tantalising, yet doesn't go through too many spoilers.
I think in the last thread i recommended Revd. Neville Barker-Cryer's books like York Mysteries Revealed (frightfully dull, but explains more history than you could imagine) and the Royal Arch Journey (again history). Peterborough Booklets, which are often given to interested guys to explain bits of it, but they're about as good as pamphlets you get from Grand Lodge. Beyond the Craft by Keith Jackson is great fun for explaining all the side degrees, and thus places Masonry a bit. Revd. George Oliver's The Book of the Lodge is also good regarding expectations, but it might be a bit advanced.
Magazines are great too, like The Square. Freemasonry Today has "Best of Ten Years" edition for £1 with Lewis Publishing.

>Also, are the any prejudices against people who are overweight?
Only from the Wardens and Deacons, because at one point you have to be laid flat from a standing position, and afterwards lifted back up. If you're in a Scottish lodge, they actually carry you on a stretcher. Had a guy once who was at least 150kg and damn near seven feet tall. That was a work out...
>>
>>17309300
Now that i think about it, with magazines, you could probably ask the Grand Lodge you'll be petitioning to subscribe to theirs (should be free if you're going to join).
But try not to get too caught up on just Masonic books (like most of us do). It's pretty damn important to read things like Cicero, Plato, Aristotle, Augustine, Galileo, Copernicus, Marcus Aurelius, and others like that for reasons which will become clear in the 2nd and 3rd degrees.
Revd. George Oliver also has The History of Initiation which is apparently great for explaining the purposes of the degrees by covering initiations in other cultures.

Sorry for the disjointed answer.
>>
>>17306494
Manly p hall in the Secrets of All Ages talks about the power of Lucifer .

So yeah it's a Lucifarian cult.
Would not trust freemasonry personaly
>>
>>17306494
The Vatican and Freemasonry are both evil.
>>
>>17309326
>>17309336
Thanks a lot for all the information. One final round of questions and I'll stop bugging you: do you have any advice for joining? Would it be better to turn up at the lodge or apply online? Is there a dress code, and would it be worth investing in a decent suit?
>>
>>17309370
Yep. They're both Luciferian
>>
>>17309365
Look at the context, though. Plus, Hall wasn't a Mason.

>>17309375
Best thing is to ask someone you know, but otherwise ask online might be easiest. See if your local has a facebook or website, just because most of the time there won't be anyone at the lodge building.
You could also ask your Grand Lodge, and they'll point you in the right direction.

As for a suit, I would always say yes, but it depends on where you are. Most places require a tuxedo or morning suit, but in America, you could get away with any dark suit, since they often just have tuxedo for officers (or in the case of Pennsylvania, tailcoats).
So again, ask them when you apply, but bear in mind it never hurts to have a good suit.
>>
>>17301348

i thought the lyrans were the good guys :(
>>
>>17309375
>would it be worth investing in a decent suit?
Gotta look spiffy to impress all those boys down at the cool guys club.
>>
>>17309397
Great, thanks for all the help.
>>
File: 1450368574725.png (296KB, 496x459px) Image search: [Google]
1450368574725.png
296KB, 496x459px
>freemason
>>
>>17309626
>Drake
>>
File: latest[1].png (448KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
448KB, 650x550px
>>17310010
Shepard.
>>
>>17309160
Grand Orient an Le Droit Humain, correct?
>>
>>17309388
Oh no, you learn things in Freemasonry, that makes it Luciferian. I bet you think colleges are Luciferian too.
>>
>>17310273
No. I think worshipping Lucifer is Luciferian you dipshit
>>
>>17309388
>The Vatican is luciferian
never change /x/
>>
>>17307444
When whistleblowers write books of what they experienced inside secret societies, and then suddenly die, maybe pay attention.

Illuminati Unmasked is another good source for this kind of stuff.

That you think such sources should be readily available in the open air shows how dumb you are.
>>
>>17307534
I meant what I posted, and your organization is evil. You are just a nobody in it, and don't know. Your ignorance still counts against you.
>>
>>17310366
We won't. We'll keep telling the truth, and you'll keep believing the lies.

Malachi Martin revealed even greater detail of a Luciferic "enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican" in his book, "Windswept House": "The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer was effected within the Roman Catholic Citadel on June 29, 1963; a fitting date for the historic promise about to be fulfilled. As the principal agents of this ceremonial well knew, Satanist tradition had long predicted that the Time of the Prince would be ushered in at the moment when a Pope would take the name of the Apostle Paul [Pope Paul VI]."
>>
>>17310299
Who said they worship Lucifer? They have people of all religions in the Freemasons.
>>
>>17310393
Except Lucifer was never an Archangel, he was a cheribum. The whole thing's bullshit, but he should at least get it right.
>>
>>17310395

The path begins with the Grand Lodges, which promote The Builders.

The Builders points to The Mysteries of Magic, which states that Lucifer is God.

The path from the Grand Lodges to Luciferianism and/or Satanism is quite short.

"What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil, The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the Paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism."

(The Mysteries of Magic, page 428)
>>
>>17310397
Cherubim are Seraphim can be Archangels. It's not my words; it's a quote. See the little quotation marks?

Michael is an Archangel, and he did not outrank Lucifer.
>>
>>17310395
Hidden camera video. Haven't seen it. Looks interesting.

youtube slash watch?v equals BCjX7Cp2n0A

Hidden Camera Exposed Masonic Ritual Satan Worship
>>
>>17310421
Page has link to English version

youtube slash watch?v equals gbRmRk...
>>
>>17310424
>>17310421
>>17310395
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRmRkZxYk0
>>
>>17310366
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpVrtv2t-M

Please watch the video, or don't. It's up to you
>>
>>17310510
All of this shit is myth anyway, who cares?
>>
What is it about threads about Freemasons that bring all the Christ-fags out of the woodwork?
>>
>>17310602
They hate the truth.
>>
>>17310583
I used to think so too anon. It's a conclusion you have to come to on your own

But if it's a myth, why would the Vatican sneakily refer to Lucifer as God? What's the point? Why wouldn't the Vatican just stay dindu nuffin nothing good boys instead of going against what they claim to believe?
>>
File: 1454459699999.png (6KB, 679x427px) Image search: [Google]
1454459699999.png
6KB, 679x427px
>>17310612
The irony
>>
>>17310620
I was making fun of that prince guy, you pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>17310619
Because it's a myth, that's why. Deep down they know it. Deep down you know that it makes no difference because all this shit is fake.
>>
>>17310473
Thanks. I have a few quirks. I never start threads , never post images, and never embed videos. Not sure why.
>>
>>17310637
My bad, I thought you were saying Christians hate the truth. I'm a Christian and it's those under Lucifer's spell who hate the truth.

Miscommunication I guess
>>
>>17310652
>Lucifer's spell
Made up characters have all the power in the world, don't they?
>>
>>17310659
No, but real extra-dimensional beings have a lot of power. Not all the power in the world though

You think it's just a coincidence that so many people sympathize with Lucifer but hate God? Even though they claim neither exists?
>>
>>17310659
That girl didn't stab that other girl to please Slenderman?
>>
>>17310674
Just send all the autistic people to concentration camps, please.
>>
>>17310676
Oh, so imaginary made up characters do actually have power in the world.

Imagine how much more power real extra-dimensional beings have in the world.

Then imagine they have you by the balls.
>>
>>17310671
>extra-dimensional
Then why is there no evidence of them interacting in this world? It's as if they're doing nothing and people are blaming them for things that naturally happen. Like every other myth. There's no empirical evidence that these invisible beings do anything.

>inb4 Asking for physical evidence of the metaphysical
>>
>>17310411
See how they can twist words to make Lucifer the good guy. It's outright just hilarious. You join this cult (Freemasonry) you swear oaths, you make friends, you put in work. By the time they tell you Lucifer is the good guy you're so far in that it's easier to just believe what they tell you than question it. I did the research before I joined. Then ended up not joining .
>>
>>17310696
There's tons of evidence of inter-dimensional aliens contacting us and altering the history of mankind. Tons. This board usually talks about it. They just call it Annunaki, Marian apparitions, UFOs, etc.
>>
>>17310703
Smart. Also, places like that have circles within circles, so that not even the top people are all at the same level, so to speak. Keeps everyone on their toes.

There are people here who swear God is just trying to keep us down, and Lucifer wants to lead us to godhead. They truly believe it.
>>
That which we must say to the world is that we worship a god, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?
Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive….
Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.- Albert Pike
>>
>>17310696
A few leading ufo researchers have theorized that the orbs of light that are often seen in the sky are fallen angels. They have too many nonphysical properties such as passing through solid objects or simply disappearing. These aren't (or at least weren't) Christians. These were researchers who logically narrowed down what they could be, and many have concluded that they are extra-dimensional or spiritual beings. If you're curious I would look into it, there's a lot of video showing this spiritual phenomena
>>
>>17310720
I'm convinced there's a disinformation campaign to bring up angels in connection with UFO's to discredit the legitimate study of them.

Almost every UFO thread will have one or two people coming in to say that "they're angels/demons" making us all look foolish.
>>
>>17310719
Adonay is Jesus

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! -Isaiah 5:20

So who is the good guy? Now I'm confused.
>>
>>17310729
Funny thing is that Jesus is never mentioned in the higher degrees.
>>
>>17310727
You have it exactly backwards.
>>
>>17310746
So UFO's are angels?
>>
>>17310756
UFO's are many things. Some of those things are angels. Some of those things are fallen angels.

Do you not notice how the godless hope some extraterrestrials will come to earth and save us from ourselves? Give us medicine to cure all ills? Teach us how to live forever? Show us how to be like gods?
>>
>>17310727
Well I'm on the opposite side, where I think the other side is a long term disinfo campaign. I'm not saying everyone who believes they're extraterrestrial instead of of extra-dimensional is a disinfo agent, I'm just saying that's how the idea was started. Lucifer is very clever and good at planting ideas

Also I forgot to add that angels are described as beings of light in the bible

Also I'm going to leave this video if you or anyone else wants to check it out. It's pretty long though and only certain parts talk about "aliens" because it's tied into something bigger

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9OUYqqtIhg
>>
>>17310768
To me, believing and worshiping Satan is just as childish as worshiping God. I do hope that one day humanity will grow out of this superstitious nonsense.
>>
>>17310794

Why do you think a war between good and evil is childish?
>>
>>17310794
I've been in that mindset too. But I hope one day you can unflinchingly look and truly see what is going on. The truth can be pretty uncomfortable though
>>
>>17310805
It's only our perception of reality that makes something "good" or "evil". Reality just happens.
>>
>>17310715
I believe that they believe it. People are easily fooled. well maybe not easily but that's what the degrees are for. Authority has alot to do with it as well. And once you believe something it's hard to admit your wrong or that all your brothers are wrong. Especially when you been involved for so long.
>>
>>17310815
The truth is that there is no god or devil. Those are just human constructs to explain how reality unfolds. To me it makes everything more beautiful and precious.
>>
>>17310742
Because Jesus is the enemy of Freemasonry.
>>
>>17310645
I can't say that's how I feel. Deep down this is the only thing I know
>>
>>17310820
It's weird that they all point their swords at the newbee, and then say that it is because they will defend him if attacked.

I'm standing in a room with a dozen people pointing swords at me, they're the ones attacking me.

I don't think anyone believes that defending bullshit. That's an open death threat.
>>
>>17303550
>where do you get this shite?
IMNSHO There is a very strong current of Luciferianism running through the modern apocalyptic religions, all tied up with the more esoteric aspects of Christianity itself (e.g. the color red, the significance of the last days, the seat of responsibility for salvation juxtaposed with the realization of one's own capacity for personal and world change...). As a result fundamentalist Christians are constantly being exposed to esoteric rites which a literal reading of the bibles makes look like devil-worship. The resulting cognitive dissonance can lead to a dark night of the soul and enlightenment, or more likely a tendency to see servants of the Adversary everywhere. The unknown nature of occult groups and their semi-familiar symbolism makes an ideal blank canvas for projecting this paranoia
>>
>>17310832

If there is no God, there is no truth.
>>
Aliens are just what we call Angels/Demons now a days. It makes the stories of the bible seem like stories.
>>
>>17310841
Believe whatever gets you through the day.
>>
>>17310847
Maybe that's good enough for you. You seem to live your life as an animal.

I believe what I believe to get me through eternity.
>>
>>17310846
Don't forget about nephilim
>>
>>17310836
I think it's a threat. Also they will defend you. Freemasons help Freemasons this breeds corruption. But in Freemasonry there is a hierarchy so you do what the higher ups say. They will help you too, but only so they can later use you. In Freemasonry you defiantly give more than you get. defiantly
>>
>>17310852
What happened to all the people whom died before Jesus? Do they automatically go to Hell? What about children who die in the womb? Also Hell bound?
>>
>>17310709
Your evidence is unverifiable documents and bullshit videos? Just because people talk about these things doesn't mean it's real, you loon.
>>
>>17310866
Hades/Sheol is divided into two parts. Paradise and a place of torment. All of the people who believed in God went to Paradise, aka the Bosom of Abraham. That includes all people who believed Moses and the prophets about a messiah, and all righteous gentiles.

When Jesus died, this is where He went. He stayed there for three days, and then led those captives in Paradise free; He brought them to heaven with Him. Paradise is now empty. When people die now, they go straight to heaven; to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

The place of torments is still occupied, and will be, until it is emptied at the end of things for the last judgment; then Hades/Sheol will itself be cast into the universal incinerator.

All babies who die never reaching their own age of accountability go to be with the Lord. Their sins are not held against them. We see this in David and his dead son, and in Jesus saying the Kingdom of Heaven is made up of these (children).

All living people go to heaven.

All dead people go to hell, with the exception noted above for people never reaching their own age of accountability.

Everyone after Adam and Eve were born dead. You have to be born again, in the Spirit, to become a living being.

You have to regain what Adam lost, which is offered as a free gift to all who believe in Jesus.
>>
>>17310834
So learn some math or science. Philosophy, something.
>>
>>17310877
What sort of documentation on inter-dimensional aliens do you think there is?

They're properly in the bible, and therefore exist. Their actions are recounted a million times by eyewitnesses.

What are you so afraid of?
>>
I just hope as a collective zeitgeist we are growing out of being manipulated by this cults tactics and see through it. I mean you want to join because you feel excluded. You wanna be cool? That's manipulation of the ego. elitist b/s .
They say they'll give you power. Power always leads to corruption . I just hope or children's generation can see though the b/s.
>>
>>17310887
>All babies who die never reaching their own age of accountability go to be with the Lord. Their sins are not held against them
So whenever a baby is aborted it automatically goes to Heaven?
>>
>>17310892
The Bible is a book of myth, it's not history just because it has historical places in it. There were no nephilim, there's no aliens, no Anunnaki as that was a myth too. Nothing like that.
>>
>>17310891
Yeah I "know" some of that too. But it's not an ultimate truth, know what I'm saying? I know it these other concepts cerebrally but not in my heart.

You know what I meant anon. Stop being so sassy you silly goose
>>
>>17310908
That "it" isn't supposed to be there
>>
>>17310898
Yes.

God takes evil, and turns it into good.

Please don't be that fucking guy.
>>
>>17310906

Lots of stuff like that is real. Everything in the bible is real. There are no myths in the bible.

Kind of surprised you're on /x/.
>>
>>17310908
There is no ultimate truth. The idea of the afterlife is there because people can't cope with being gone forever in time so they have to hope for something. These imaginary beings are just what goes with the belief, it's ultimately why people accept these things.
>>
>>17310927
I come here to laugh at people and challenge their beliefs.
>Everything in the bible is real
Right, so that's why Exodus never happened. Stop mistaking this shit for history, because it's not, none of the shit ever happened.
>>
>>17310929
Cool dude. Maybe you'll see one day, maybe you won't

And to be honest, I'm almost as nervous about meeting God as I am of nonexistence. I'm not afraid, I just have no idea what to expect
>>
>>17310922
I'm just asking questions. It seems like Christians have a convenient loophole for everything.
>>
>>17310938
Why do atheists do the same things that they accuse Christians of doing?

Were you alive in the time of exodus? Were you there? Did you see that it never happened?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
>>
>>17310938
Exodus is properly in the bible.

So, it happened.

See, chariot wheels at al aqaba, Solomon monument across al aqaba, and Ilywur papyrus.

And the entire book of Exodus in the Word of God.
>>
>>17310947
"that fucking guy" was a reference to an evil piece of shit who posts on 4chan and swears he's going to murder babies to send them to heaven; to be their personal messiah.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 480x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 480x327px
>>
>>17310965
That's all you have? It's in the buybull so it happened? Prove that. Prove that the buybull is not just a book of myths.
>>
>>17310975
30% of the bible is prophetic, and most of those prophecies have come true. Some are coming true right now. Proving that the author, or the inspiration in this case, knew the end from the beginning. Only God sees the end from the beginning.

You, for instance, are a scoffer who denies Jesus is ever coming back, saying that life has always been like this, and you discredit both the creation and the Flood.

Just like the bible says of you.

Everything the bible touches on, the bible is true. Including the Exodus.

Every attack on the veracity of the bible has failed. Some more spectacularly then others.

You, though, basically ramp up Holocaust denial into Exodus denial.
>>
>>17310187
Among others, yea.

>>17310380
I'm sure you do, but it doesn't make it the truth.
Evidence is against you.

>>17310703
>See how they can twist words to make Lucifer the good guy.
I don't know if the Bible is twisting words...

>>17310742
Actually is, since they're far more Christian. Hell, in most places those "higher" (side) degrees are almost exclusively Christian.
>>
>>17310983
>30% of the bible is prophetic, and most of those prophecies have come true
These prophecies are either vague or made up.
>Just like the bible says of you
Looks like the Bible knew these things were true and said they weren't to cover their ass.

The Bible isn't a book of history. You mistake it for history because you're a moron.
>>
>>17310999
>Evidence is against you.

In a thread with a masonic video of masons worshiping satan, you're counting on people being very lazy.
>>
>>17311003
Which one is vague?

Which one is made up?

Which historical event in the bible has been demonstrated to be false? Luke may be the best ancient historian to exist. He is 100% precise and accurate.

Can you say the same about any other historian?
>>
>>17310999
>I don't know if the Bible is twisting words...

It wasn't from the bible it was from (The Mysteries of Magic, page 428) .

Quit twisting shit.
>>
>>17311017
It's kind of odd how satan worshipers are ashamed of saying they're satan worshipers.
>>
>>17311025
Well it makes it hard to recruit people (especially Christians) if they knew the truth. That's what the degrees are for.
>>
This is the beginning of the end for Freemasonry.
The truth is out there. Collectively people in america are less susceptible to b/s.After 9/11. Also with the web ppl will find the truth . In the future only the foolish will join.
>>
>>17310648
No problem pham. I got you
>>17311006
Here's the freemason video again. I'm only posting it again because it might have gotten lost in the shuffle

>in b4 I get banned for "spamming"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRmRkZxYk0
>>
>>17311006
You posted a Turkish video with a recording saying that's what happened.
You're counting on people thinking that audio mixing was somehow what it actually sounded like in the lodge at the time.

>>17311017
I know. And I was referring to the Bible. You should read it sometime.
Particularly Rev 22:16, Numbers 24:17, Mt 2:2, Mt 2:7-10, Mt 4:16

>>17311025
I think people just don't like unfounded accusations.

>>17311050
People have been saying that for 300 years.
>>
>>17311008
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_prophecies#Vague_prophecies
The ones about Christ riding into town on a donkey was just a reference to Psalms, etc.
>>
>>17311064
What degree are you?
>>
>>17311077
Most of them.
>>
>>17311064
>You posted a Turkish video with a recording saying that's what happened.
You're counting on people thinking that audio mixing was somehow what it actually sounded like in the lodge at the time

Yeah...so? What is all a conspiracy against the freemasons? Even if that wasn't the audio (which it is, many whistleblowers have revealed what goes on in freemasonry) the video footage is enough to show that some fucked up shady shit is going on. You didn't even watch the video I bet.

Also>>17311006 didn't post the video I did
>>
>>17311064
>People have been saying that for 300 years.
Maybe there right maybe only fools join.
>>
>>17311079
Also way to derail an actual discussion with your stupid as fuck role playing you pathetic shill
>>
>>17311083
Maybe where right?
>>
File: England+and+Wales+Freemasonry[1].jpg (120KB, 1105x761px) Image search: [Google]
England+and+Wales+Freemasonry[1].jpg
120KB, 1105x761px
>>17311077
Most of these, that is.

>>17311082
>What is all a conspiracy against the freemasons?
Seems it.
>the video footage is enough to show that some fucked up shady shit is going on. You didn't even watch the video I bet.
Not really. Might seem strange to you, but try reading a ceremonial. It all gets explained.

>>17311083
Or maybe the fools don't, and only those with higher standards of proof join?

>>17311085
Not derail. Trying to contribute. The "luciferian" circlejerkers are pretty misguided.
>>
>>17311085
When all you have is calling someone a shill, you know your argument is shit.
>>
>>17311064
>I know. And I was referring to the Bible. You should read it sometime.
>Particularly Rev 22:16, Numbers 24:17, Mt 2:2, Mt 2:7-10, Mt 4:16

So what that is implying is that Jesus is Lucifer. Right? So you admit that Freemasons worship Lucifer ?
>>
>>17311082
Sorry, forgot to add.
http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

>>17311103
Only the Christian ones worship Christ, yes.
>>
>>17311097
>calls someone a shill
>everything else said automatically becomes untrue and argument is shit

You make a ton of sense there you fucking shill
>>
>>17311094
>Or maybe the fools don't, and only those with higher standards of proof join?

Well, I am looking for the truth if it be so that freemasons are right I would love to join,but that's not were I am in life right now. Further proof is needed. Also doubt I would be accepted.
>>
>>17311105
I ain't going to that link nigga. Why should I trust that one anyway? You're obviously a pretty biased fella
>>
>>17311128
Because it's full of exposes which you can verify.
>>
So what about Crowley. He was an evil man, and a high ranking Freemason. How can freemasonry be good?
>>
>>17311120
You have no argument really.
>>
>>17311094
What would be the purpose of a conspiracy against the freemasons if they're truly just some glorified country club?
>>
>>17311137
Oh! Okay! So you've followed all my posts and know which ones are me and that I have no argument? Congrats bro. You win
>>
>>17311105
>Only the Christian ones worship Christ, yes.

If Christ is Lucifer. Why can't you just admit Freemasons worship Lucifer? What's with the run around? I understand the organization comes from hiding knowledge from being destroyed from the church. But we are beyond that. If there is nothing to hide just let the truth come out .More people would join. Maybe even me.
>>
>>17311126
If the thread's still alive when i get home, I'll post as much as you like.

>>17311136
He wasn't a Mason. He only thought he was. Then got all pissy when he reaslised he wasn't.

>>17311140
Because people think it's more. Which it is, but not in that way.

>>17311153
There is no run around. We don't use the term Yeshua bin Yosef either, because it'd be confusing, regardless of truth.
>I understand the organization comes from hiding knowledge from being destroyed from the church.
Not quite. It's about preserving knowledge meant for what is essentially quality assurance.
>More people would join. Maybe even me.
No offense, but is that so desirable?
Sacrifice who we are for people who aren't going to appreciate it? We're doing plenty fine with numbers as is. The more open jurisdictions always seem to have it harder.
>>
>>17311184
>people think it's more. Which it is, but not in that way

Then in what way is it more and why is it a secret?

>in b4 I can't tell you it's a mysterious spooky secret
>>
>>17311184
>No offence, but is that so desirable?
None taken and I get where you are coming from, in a sense, being not a member and all. But, what about the idea of acceptance as opposite to elitism ? Which is in a way how it appears to me. Why all the secrecy? It breeds conspiracy.
>>
Freemasons are good boys! They dindu nuffin!
>>
>>17311277
I'm sure there has been some corruption. nothings perfect.

But, When exactly where they the good guys?
>>
>>17311196
It's more than a country club in that it's meant to be a learning institution, where men of all classes can come together to discuss and advance science and philosophy, as well as doing charitable acts (relating to the above).
The secrecy relates to the mode of teaching, being from medieval guilds who would restrict their knowledge to those who would learn all of it in the proper order, lest it be screwed up for everyone.
Ie. The guilds had a handshake as a QA system so someone unqualified wouldn't try to work on a cathedral buttress. By the same token, becuase they committed to learning all of it (in stages) they would be less likely to defraud their peers.

>>17311202
It's not elitism, since almost any man can join. But it does (or should be) tend to be limited to those who would duly appreciate it.
If someone wanted in just for mercenary gain, or idle curiosity, they'd be blackballed.
>>
>>17311443
>If someone wanted in just for mercenary gain, or idle curiosity, they'd be blackballed.

Why would you join?
>>
>>17311820
"A favourable opinion preconceived of the institution, a genuine desire for knowledge, and a sincere wish to render yourself more readily useful to society."
>>
>>17311996
If that is what it truly is, then it sounds like the place for me.

But not yet more must I study. It is a big step
>>
>>17312027
Good man. One can never have too much information.
Don't be afraid to ask lodges/your state or country Grand Lodge for more info applying to there.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.