[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: leeoswald.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
leeoswald.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
hey /x/. ive been thinking about this recently. lots of people think hes innocent but i think he really did do it. but against his will perhaps? im thinking the cia forced him into it and that "nightclub owner" was in the cia and shot him to tie up loose ends. discuss
>>
>>17299759
I'm also curious about peoples opinions on this. I got through MOST of 'Fatal Hour' and for some reason stopped and haven't picked it up again, but it is super in depth and I recommend it. Since then I've heard some of the evidence presented int he book may be disproven since its release. anyone know anything abotu this?
>>
>>17299759
Did you know he was one of like 5 people who actually tried to defect to the USSR? If he was a Soviet sympathizer why would he want to kill Kennedy, who the CIA saw as too soft on communism. Seems fishy desu senpai...
>>
>>17299801
ill have to check it out
>>17299810
and thats exactly why they would want kennedy dead. they could have forced lee into being a patsy or something
>>
>>17299810
>why would he want to kill Kennedy, who the CIA saw as too soft on communism

this is always a silly way of looking at stuff like this. the claim is that he acted in a crazy illogical way, so to argue his innocence by essentially stating that he should have acted logically based on his beliefs and morals doesn't make a lot of sense. if he is crazy, he's crazy. that argument doesn't argue for his sanity or innocence, it just says some things about who he was before he [maybe] went crazy.
>>
>enemy spotted
>terrorists win
>>
File: sbl.gif (1MB, 360x199px) Image search: [Google]
sbl.gif
1MB, 360x199px
>>17299931
>>
>>17299938
this guy knows whats up
>>
at this point who physically did it really doesn t matter as much as who ordered it. here's an interesting sequence of events leading up to jfk's death. these events are verifiable.
>JFK is extremely angry with his advisors and CIA ever since the Bay of Pigs and other meddling nearly cause WW3
>by early '63 JFK realizes victory in Vietnam is not possible due to the political situation in country (south Viet didn't like their gov or USA)
>summer of '63 JFK gives American Academy speech where he gives an unusually passionate, rational in its anti-war message.
>JFK struggles over desire to pull troops from 'Nam with looking weak before the coming reelection
>behind the scenes JFK's anti-war rhetoric met with disapproval by many including LBJ & Sec. of Defense McNamara
>oct 11th '63 JFK orders 1000 Americans home and for all Americans to be out of 'nam by '65
>oct 16th Lee Harvey Oswald obtains employment at Texas School Book Depository
>early nov. unpopular democratic viet government leaders who were supposed to go in exile are assassinated, shocking JFK
>nov 22nd JFK is assassinated, the anti-war order is rescinded.
>1964 new president LBJ states publically he doesnt want a war with Vietnam
>August of '64 Tonkin Incident occurs, a proven false flag event
>LBJ uses said false flag to grant himself authority to wage war in Asian without approval from congress (Tonkin Resolution)
>1965 American involvement in Vietnam becomes a full blown war
>>
>>17300120
interesting, thanks for taking the time to post this info
>>
>>17300120
wasn't LBJ on record stating he would kill JFK or that he JFK would never make a fool out of him again?

LBJ was a crooked fucking human being and I have no doubt he is to blame.
>>
>>17300165
ill have to look that up, but yeah, he was pretty warped
>>
>Oswald was behind Jfk to the right
>final headshot came from ground level from the left
>people smelled gun powder at street level
>2 different types of ammunition were used, one bullet went clean through, other one exploded.
>people saw a secret service agent in car behind stand up with rifle in hand, and sat back down quickly
>secret service planted evidence
>secret service destroyed evidence
>>
>>17299855
I was more trying to say maybe he wasn't a crazy person, and that the CIA had a lot more to do with it than they would like to admit. From what we now know they were basically a cabal, toppling democratic systems for hegemonic despotism around the world. Wouldn't put anything past them.
>>
No I believe there were like three or four other shooters as well, fucking synchronicity man.
>>
some say there were 3 shots fired, others say an upwards of 9 shots fired. anyone have a definite number?
>>
>>17303715
3 shots. According to the story, Oswald had a shitty bolt action ww2 rifle and shot 3 times in 5 seconds. It took the FBI's top shooters multiple trys to recreate what Oswald apparently did
>>
>>17299759
The Life magazine cover is almost identical to the Osama Bin Laden "death" photo

>Blatant shoop
>Few people mention it
>Disinfo and shills everywhere claiming everyone is being paranoid and looking for a conspiracy
>Some authority claims the photo is absolutely genuine
>Gets proven to be a badly done manipulation
>Disinfo and shills abort
>Authority claims they were just joking and pretending to be retarded but never give any kind of explanation for it
>>
>>17299810
because he wanted to defect. which means he would be a hero to the russians upon killing the american president, even if that president was "soft on communism".
>>
>>17304373
i watched a doc on netflix about this. the guy who originally managed to complete this feat (firing 3 times in a few seconds) for a news agency doing a test of the facts later became convinced that oswald could NOT have done it himself. in studying the evidence, he eventually created the theory that it was the secret service guy (george hickey) in the follow car that accidentally blew kennedy's head off and that oswald only wounded the president.

the most interesting thing about this theory, to me, is the gunpowder that multiple witnesses apparently smelled at ground level right after the assassination, by several people who were familiar with guns. that should not have happened if oswald was the only shooter.
>>
>>17304659
Do you remember the name of the doc you watched? I want to see if Netflix still has it.
>>
>>17304863
Jfk: the smoking gun
>>
>>17299759
George Bush Sr was head of the CIA then and killed him for his speech warning everyone about secret societies.
http://realitieswatch.com/proof-george-hw-bush-was-a-cia-agent-involved-in-the-assassination-of-jfk/

Also 10 days prior to his assassination he officially demanded (not requested) information about alien activity, from again the CIA.
>>
this is my favorite theory personally
https://youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM
>>
Uno de los asesino en serie mas famosos
>>
>>17299759
Gun guy here. I dont think Oswald could have done it simply from the difficulty of the shot and the choice of rifle. The official report said that Oswald used an Italian Carcano with a malfunctioning scope. For all the noguns out there, the Carcano is am unreliable rifle and the scope moved with every shot, making it an even further unreliable rifle.

My question is this, why did the government choose such an unbelievable rifle for the setup? The government could have given Oswald any number of reliable rifles that maybe could have made the shot? A model 70 Winchester (a very, very reliable rifle), a kar 98k outfitted with a good scope or even a Lee Enfield might have been able to make that shot. But a Carcano with a bad scope just makes no sense for a cover up.
>>
>>17301340
lol only a handful of people will understand that reference man.
>>
I don't think Oswald necessarily did it. Its a possibility though. There was probably other shooters at the scene to ensure his death. I'm really skeptical about the theory that his SS accidentally did it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

The JFK assassination was the coup from the regrouped oligarchs who approached Smedley Butler to overthrow FDR. Long video but worth watching.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.