[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can i get some tor links related to aliums? Mostly pictures or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-01-31-19-47-29.png (204KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-31-19-47-29.png
204KB, 1080x1920px
Can i get some tor links related to aliums? Mostly pictures or government files...

Also a link to the real hidden wiki would be nice (kind of a scrub when it comes to using tor)
>>
>>17299394
Literally just google "hidden wiki onion," retard.
>>
>>17299412
I did that and was taken to an obvious honeypot hidden wiki replica...

Just to help out others, (i know this tactic sounds bad but its the easiest figure out) to see if the hidden wiki youre using isnt a honeypot(a fake) go to the cheese pizza section an click on a link, if it leads to a clearnet site, its a fake wiki. If it leads to an onion site youre probably goid to go

And i though i was a scrub at tor... sadly for me i lost the link and cant find it...

was trying to do some research on the belray surge and tor stopped working and the 3 bookmarks i had including the hidden wiki were gone...
>>
>>17299444
Did you ever find ANYTHING on belray surge? I'm beginning to think it's a gifter tier thing desu.
>>
>>17299546
That's fucked. I didn't type desu at the end...
>>
>>17299553
Creepy /x/ is creepy
>>
>>17299546
Well yes and no...

I found a tor site that talked about general paranormal / conspiracies, and saw a post on the site mentioning it but no details...

So i didnt find any info on it but it helps confirm that it isnt just a 4chan troll...

And yes the tor site also got deleted from my bookmarks....the cover up is strong with this one
>>
So you people are saying there is a cover up to tor? I rielly doubt it, i mean i dont but if you think straight, the real deal is hidden and would be impossible to find gppd info on it. Like ufo info, reptilians info, satanic rituals, documents of goverments, im not saying they are not there, im saying if they are there i would not know how to get them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.