[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost hunters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: scoobydo.jpg (21KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
scoobydo.jpg
21KB, 446x299px
Ask someone who's been hanging out with a team of ghost hunters/paranormal investigators anything!

For confidentiality's sake, I'm not going to say who they are or what country they're from, other than it's in Europe. I'm an oldfag here and I've been hanging out with them for the sake of a future documentary project more than anything, though there's a bit of adventure to be had.

Like myself, I'm sure ghost hunting is pretty mundane for most /x/philes, but I'm making this thread for anyone who'd like to know more, maybe spark a general discussion.
>>
>>17298301
What is the purpose of the group? I'm not taking the piss out of it or anything, I'm just curious. Is it do debunk supposed activity, to legitimately research the supernatural, or just for curiosity and shits and giggles?
>>
How many tables did you shake, while off-camera?
>>
These AMA RP threads are the worst RP threads
>>
File: ghostychan.jpg (64KB, 448x1737px) Image search: [Google]
ghostychan.jpg
64KB, 448x1737px
>>17298329
I've been asking myself that question for ages. I think it's a social thing first and foremost. They're a fairly young group, just over a year old, though some of the members used to run with other paranormal groups. Sometimes I ask them fundamental questions like "what is a ghost? Is it conscious or is it like a recording on repeat?" and they don't really have answers.

That being said, some members are really, desperately hoping to find evidence or experience something that's undeniably paranormal. They have a real distaste for fakers and are trying to buy more equipment so that they can record evidence, so there's at least a secondary interest to capture evidence.
>>
Have you actually even seen a ghost?
>>
>>17298301
How much cock sucking do you end up having done by the end of a hunt? Alot? I think it must be 30+ each right?
>>
>>17298396
Does the 30+ count the ghosts?
>>
File: spoopy manor.jpg (124KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy manor.jpg
124KB, 1280x853px
>>17298367
None. The thing I'm making is more akin to Louis Theroux's stuff than a typical cheesy Dudebro Adventures show, which I and all of them hate. I'm more interested in the people involved because I have 0 expectation or interest in capturing any footage of something paranormal. I go out with them on their investigations and try to be a fly on the wall, with plans to interview them at a later date in their usual meeting place.

>>17298384
It's not RP. If I was going to make an RP thread, I'd do something more bizarre than "I know ghost hunters".
Pic related is from an investigation in September.
>>
>>17298389
Short answer: no.
Long answer: define "ghost"
>>
>>17298301

>I'll pretend I'm in Supernaturalâ„¢
>you ask me theoretical questions based on the premise that I hunt ghosts
>I'll say things like ".. if only you knew the truth.."
>You say things like ".. woah OP you're so cool I wish I was a ghost hunter!"

>this'llbefun.png
>>
>>17298301
What type of technical devices the team use? electro-mechanical? chemical? holy water diagnostics?
>>
>>17298477
Uh, mostly dictaphones, EMF meters, digital photo cameras, thermometers and smart phones. Then other bits and pieces like placing objects around the room and recording their positions in hopes they'll be moved by the ghost/spirit/whatever. Then people will note down if they feel any overwhelming sensations or get strong images in their head.

Their general idea is to use as many detection methods as they can and record moments were multiple ones are set off at once. This is mostly because they don't seem to really know what a ghost is. Which is a fair enough point, I think. It's really a scattergun method and most investigations have people just making shit up as they go along (such as the night someone brought one of those plug-in plasma globe things that send current to your fingers when you put them on the glass...the idea being that it might detect a ghost's handprint....).

But yeah, they're saving up money to try and get stuff like full-spectrum cameras and other overly-expensive, gimmicky shit they sell on ghost hunting websites.
>>
>>17298584
Musta taken you.. what.. 5 minutes to write that..?

Was there any point?

We've heard all this before on EVERY Ghosthunting show ever. What is the point of this thread? You regurgitate what we already know and say that you personally do it? And? Do you want a medal?

Either post pics of ghosts or gtfo, this thread has no POINT
>>
>>17298811
Other than to demonstrate the cock sucking mastery op has achieved?
>>
>>17298811

lol calm your tits, cupcake.
If you're not interested in the thread then leave it.
Or just carry on whining like a little bitch. Up to you i guess.
>>
File: sin.png (127KB, 488x584px) Image search: [Google]
sin.png
127KB, 488x584px
>>17298445
Give him the benefit of the doubt you bitter fuck.
>>
File: 1394075011864.jpg (13KB, 253x225px) Image search: [Google]
1394075011864.jpg
13KB, 253x225px
Did you see anything that made you believe/want to believe, OP? Were you a skeptic beforehand/still are? What's the spookiest thing to happen during your time with them?
>>
>>17298301
Probably the spirits trying to stop you from shit posting. You should have listened
>>
>>17298385
>when u nutted but she still suckin
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.