[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hinduism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 74.jpg (81KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
81KB, 500x693px
After discussing in this thread >>17247407 and seeing someone talk about hinduism in this one >>>/r9k/26136228

I'm still convinced that hinduism is just another trap designed by the elite to maintain the status quo, like most religions are. In the /r9k/ thread, that anon seemed to imply that the caste system benefited everyone, but is that true? I'm not sure about that. It only makes sense if you have a very specific understanding of karma.
>>
>>17298234
Brotip: Hinduism is a label we as westerners cast over huge swaths of ideology.

Not everybody advocates a caste system.
>>
File: 1443941309311.jpg (182KB, 750x868px) Image search: [Google]
1443941309311.jpg
182KB, 750x868px
>>17298234
Dude, hinduism is called the original paganism. It is a false religion and it offers you nothing. No wonder why india is so backwards and disgusting. It will be part of the one world religion system.

Aquarius -The Age Of Evil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b__ksntnzTs

AGE OF DECEIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
http://youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
>>
>>17298296
You have literally no clue what you are talking about. Hinduism is a term that covers everyone from theists, atheists, monotheists, monists, monistic dualists, monistic nondualists, tantra, vedic religion, prevedic religion.
Theres so many different ones, its literallly idiotic to generalize as hinduism just like >>17298239 said.
As a monist, i believe in one god who manifests himself in everything, and thus there is turly just one thing - thus im a monistic nondualist, from the tantrik perspective

On the other hand you have harekrishnas who are monists in terms of the panthon but dualists in terms of everything else and you could basicly call the monotheists. They are much closer to christianity than youd like to admit

Then theres the vedic part, which is heavily pagan and dualist. Its based on sacrifices and rituals. They are the main advicates of the caste system, the earlier two i mentioned are largely against the castes.

I could go on and on.
>>
File: 1442697853645.jpg (260KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
1442697853645.jpg
260KB, 1200x812px
>>17298330
>I could go on and on.
Ok Pajeet is that supposed to scare me?. Your religion is a lie, you fools even worship satan/shiva in the open. Millions of people will be lost because of this stupid pagan system.

>i believe in one god who manifests himself in everything
Monism is a worthless lie just like pantheism, universalism, deism etcetera. Spiritual blindness is pathetic.

http://www.blogos.org/theologyapologetics/hinduism-trinity.php

http://jesus-is-lord.com/hinduism.htm

https://youtu.be/DKp8w1qR5XM

https://youtu.be/Z8l3OT0fuxQ
>>
>>17298441
No im not trying to scare you. Im trying to make you realize youve got no idea what you are talking about.

Your religion is as much a lie as mine, so maybe stop bullshitting and pray. It will do you more good. You wont convert anyone, i assure you.
>>
>>17298441
Literal retard
>>
>>17298490
Thank you. I don't trust any religion that has to advertise as a rule. Such is the nature of my devotion that I will not act like that specific kind of clown in public. It seems the more you advertise the more bullshit it is.
>>
>>17298530
Exactly. I never understood the comvertionist idea. Why waste time you could be practicing/praying/whatever the fuck, or studying if you are an atheist, whats the point?
>>
File: 1448924648405.jpg (76KB, 640x587px) Image search: [Google]
1448924648405.jpg
76KB, 640x587px
>>17298490
>>17298510
Oh please, I do know what I'm talking about, no wonder it hit a nerve, Rajesh. Yours is a false religion, it offers absolutely nothing, no salvation, nothing, none of your "gods" ever cared about any of their followers. These gods are not the Hindu's friends, they are not savious and they do not forgive any sins.

India is in poverty and filth for a reason: their deep paganism, spiritual blindness and rebellion.
>>
>>17298234
The caste system is a corruption of varnasrama-dharma. The divisions of society were never meant to be based upon a person's birth.

>Bg 18.41 — Brāhmaṇas, kṣatriyas, vaiśyas and śūdras are distinguished by the qualities born of their own natures in accordance with the material modes, O chastiser of the enemy.
>Bg 18.42 — Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, knowledge, wisdom and religiousness – these are the natural qualities by which the brāhmaṇas work.
>Bg 18.43 — Heroism, power, determination, resourcefulness, courage in battle, generosity and leadership are the natural qualities of work for the kṣatriyas.
>Bg 18.44 — Farming, cow protection and business are the natural work for the vaiśyas, and for the śūdras there are labor and service to others.

>>17298330
I believe the most accurate term is panentheism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panentheism
>>
>>17298441
Get out of this board you degenerate protestant
>>
>>17298234
>/r9k/

Fuck off beta faggot
>>
>>17299428
Is bringing the real varnasrama system back even possible in Kali Yuga?
>>
>>17299497
I do not think so. Yet even without it being official, these divisions happen naturally. Take a supposed classless society such as the US, you can see these divisions take place.

But IMO creating a codified government based on varnasrama-dharma would be too open to corruption in this day and age.
>>
File: image1xl.jpg (39KB, 290x370px) Image search: [Google]
image1xl.jpg
39KB, 290x370px
>>17298234
What doesn't maintain the status quo? Atheism and a combination of rationalism and empiricism. Show your shit via argument, evidence, or both. No sacred cows.

Religionists hate this because in hundreds of years of modern thought, they haven't been able to demonstrate the truth of any of their claims. You won't find God used anywhere in science, except treated as a cultural phenomenon in the social sciences. Creationists are laughed at by biologists, mystics who try to abuse quantum physics or chaos theory are ridiculed as crackpots by scientists in these actual fields. Philosophical arguments have been demolished in the field of philosophy. What's left is a waning cultural hegemony and increasing irrelevance.

Ironically this paradigm gives religion its true value, as religious mythology can be treated as the artwork that it is, as insight into human hopes, fears, and desires. It gains value as being fiction, and fiction has value - just not in literal truth value.
>>
>>17299534
>classless society such as the US
>>
>>17299588
You omit the quite important "supposed," but exactly. Communist Russia also tried to be classless and failed miserably. As did Post-Revolution France.
>>
>>17299308
Youd have to try much, much harder to strike a nerve.
Youre being funny now though, please atleast try to know what you are talking about before you comment on other beliefs?

Also im not indian, so youre wrong there too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.