[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 41

File: Ajahn Mun 2.gif (152KB, 426x536px) Image search: [Google]
Ajahn Mun 2.gif
152KB, 426x536px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>>
File: orkfightenfordahemporah.jpg (60KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
orkfightenfordahemporah.jpg
60KB, 600x750px
>>17297613
OIS GOTZ A FRIENDZ ROIT AND DAH GITZ AUWL OH I MISS HIM WHUAT DO I DO?
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP DIS GROT HERE? SHEZ REAL DESPERATE
>>
Hi,
My name is Jenny. My friend Ariel linked me to this from facebook. I am looking very forward to this!
My question is will Mikel ask me to prom?
>>
Hi!
Its Jenny again.
Ariel said I should ask for your paypal that way I can pay you for the reading. So what is your paypal?
Ps. I am so xcited :p
>>
>>17297797
dont pay anyone on this site its for free
>>
I hate to air-query, but I have a somewhat urgent occult question, involving an alchemical experiment, and I'll only have access to a small amount of an ingredient for a limited time.

I'm return, I would be happy to read for you, multiple queries if you like.
>>
Hello.
Its Jenny. Are you here?
>>
>>17297797

hi jenny. We will gladly help you. But we dont take money as currency if you want help you need to post pictures of your boobs have have an a1 day
>>
Its Jenny again :)
Thats super! So its free then!
I cant w8 to get my answer!
THANK YOU!
I have been so worried because i will most likely have to make my dress unless I get a job :(
So I need to know as soon as I can so I can get meterils and stuff.
I hope Steven ask Ariel. As long as Mikel ask me we should have a great time! :D
>>
>>17297823
Jenny post a picture of your breasts and I'll get you your reading.
>>
:) Ariel said you guys were funny.
I am saving that for Mikel.
So will he ask me or not.
If I could find the report buttun I might report you! This is not like facebook!
>>
Will Mikel ask me to prom?
>>
>>17297829
how old are you?
>>
>>17297837
It's a troll man.
>>
>>17297836
no
>>
>>17297846
I asked the angels for you they say: If she sacrifices breast pictures of her to the great kek, of course mike will ask her to prom!
>>
:) What is a "troll man"? And y wont he ask me? Maybe I should ask him?
I have to know because I have to make my dress!
>>
I am sorry but I WILL not do that. Will he ask me even if I dont? Who is kek? Like a mummy or sumthan?
>>
His name is Mikel, not Mike.
>>
>>17297870
no tits no reading
>>
This sight is funny. I think I will tell Sara about you. What is your name? Sara likes spiritual things. She weirds me out! :D She even once played with a ouiji bored. I bet you would like her. How old are you? And LOL why does it make me look at pictures of waterfalls? This site is funny!
>>
>>17297889
give me her facebook name i will ad her
>>
>>17297806
Sure, what's the question though?
Unless you want a blind pull?
>>
Well than you should not say you would give me a reading for free than!
You are a liar and I dont think I would believe your reading now. Since I can not find the report buttun I guess I will just report you to facebook and let them take care of you!
>>
Going to attempt a scrying for you guys. I'm rather awful at it, don't expect great results. This is outside my realm of comfort, but fuggit. Let's do this.

Need your name, gender, and query.
>>
If she wants you to have it she can give it to you! You are so rude! You already know I am asking if Mikel will ask me to prom!?
>>
>>17297902
Leah
Female
Who do you see me with (romantic partner wise) in the future? What do they look like? Thanks
>>
>>17297902
Holly/30/female/Taurus
Would you scry for me? Do you know when I will reunite with my daughter?
>>
>>17297902
Isaac
Male
Is there a chance I might find my precious item again? Is it still in the back somewhere, or did it really just vanish while I was gone?
>>
File: rwandasafaripix-5.jpg (141KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
rwandasafaripix-5.jpg
141KB, 960x500px
>>17297902
Gorillagod, male , Which meaning have the gorillas in my life?
>>
Why didnt you just tell me your name was toth?!
MY NAME IS JENNY.
I AM A FEMALE.
WILL MIKEL ASK ME TO PROM?
>>
>>17297902
Alex
Male, 21
What is in store for me in the romance/sex aspect of my future?
>>
james
male
if you can provide anything about my future partner
>>
>>17297923
There's more than one reader, lady. You just gotta stick around and wait for them to pop up.
>>
>>17297910
Yea, definitely won't be able to tell you what they look like, but have this tidbit: I see the card judgment; and a man being stricken as in punishment. Either you're destined to be alone for a period after leaving someone high and dry, or you'll be with someone in the judicial/crime department of things. Have fun.
>>
>>17297902
Freya
Female
Do you ever see me and C hanging out?
>>
>>17297927
Was the dark age a retribution? Or did humanity just pay in advance.
>>
>>17297918
Due to the weight of this query and my admitted inexperience, it'd be better if you asked someone else.

>>17297919
Whatever you have lost still serves its purpose, and not only for you.
That made no sense to me but ayyy >>17297923
Sorry but no.
>>
>>17297902
Wuuuuut
>>
I was here first.
>>
>>17297898
Excellent, thank you; let me explain.

There is a vessel, let's call it Y, and it has trace amounts of two substances, call them A and B. The amount of A is just enough for a work, the amount of B is so trace that it may not affect a work at all, but it might.

Now, I have access to a catalyst, X, that has caused a powerful result when I worked it once before. It was by accident, but I have figured out how it works now. However, it has weakened significantly since last time, and it may not as effective.

So, I have to decide what to do with substance A, as it will “expire” in the vessel soon. I have thought of three things:
>React substance A with catalyst X, and see what happens
>Attempt to create a node with substance A
>Attempt to integrate substance A into vessel Y to improve it

Thanks in advance. Let me know your query or queries and any relevant genders, please.
>>
>>17297937
The dark ages, according to whatever the fuck I just saw, was cyclical retribution that coalesced due to some merging of something I could not identify; and will be repeated time and time again. It had and has been building from the first ripple in the universe, and mirrors something greater.
>>
>>17297938
Ah, it was probably stolen then, and the thief uses it. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Thanks.
>>
>>17297902
Maddy/f
Is there anyone interested in me at the moment?
Geez.. so many queries in so little time.. well I hope you eventually get to me :)
>>
Jenny
Girl
Will Mikel ask me to prom?
>>
>>17297951
Perhaps that's the meaning. But what I saw that lead me to such conclusions was a choir, all singing from the same book.
>>
File: 1449766662567.jpg (141KB, 1020x768px) Image search: [Google]
1449766662567.jpg
141KB, 1020x768px
>>17297958
The only thing I can say to that is WHAT
what.
WHAT.
What until it no longer looks like a word. That really does make no sense whatsoever.

Still, thanks. I'm gonna assume it's stolen until I find it. Though I have no idea how it was stolen, unless my family did it.
>>
>>17297947
>>17297918
Hey there,
Would you be able to look into my query?
>>
>>17297902
Oscar
male
to make this project succed should i push more or wait it out a little while?
>>
>>17297947
Alright, I'll be forthright and admit I haven't done a query like this before. That being said, let's begin.

I drew 3 cards, one for each of your options.
I will preface this with the fact that my intuition tells me you may wish to go with option 3, as strengthening your equipment is always nice.

Option 1: 8 of cups, Indolence
Option 2: The magus
Option 3: 6 of disks, success.

Options 2 and 3 make sense, in the classical sense of creating a new item for the magus, and success in improving your vessel, so it's up to you, although again I'd go with 3, in no small part because I'm not sure the specifics of your node.

As to the payment, I have no need for any readings at the moment. Make someone smile for me, all right?
>>
>>17297973
Patiently bear with it. It will develop on its own.
>>
>>17297922
still waitin
>>
>>17297988
damn, i need to wait for "clearance", it's taking too damn long for the authorities to even tell it's ok to start.
i tought it just needed a little push
>>
>>17297902
gabriel
male
while i live and die by the sword or will i be a mindless enlightened?
>>
>>17297902
Gerard
Male
Will my master's application be successful? Should I be devoting more time to it?
>>
>>17298002
While very well off structurally; this work is complicated and needs further time and effort put in to navigate it. You will feel lost otherwise.
>>
File: SNN0125GA-620_1611687a.jpg (79KB, 620x426px) Image search: [Google]
SNN0125GA-620_1611687a.jpg
79KB, 620x426px
>>
Toth, why did you ban me for 12 minutes. My name is Jenny. You said I was underage. How old do I have to be? I am a senoir at West Senoir High School in Iowa City, Iowa. You can check. All I want is my free reading. Will Mikel ask me to prom? I have to buy stuff to make my dress unless I get a job so I need to know so I can get my dress figured out in time. :/
>>
Ehh, why not read right now *grumble*
This is me, by the way.
>>17297985

Taking most queries, I suppose. Gender please, so I can ask with more specificity in mind, other than that only the query is needed, with as much or as little information as you request to give.

Fair warning, if your question can be answered with "Just ask them" I probably won't answer it today.
>>
>>17298023
Mikel will not ask you to prom.
>>
File: Candid_Western_Lowland_Gorilla.jpg (282KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Candid_Western_Lowland_Gorilla.jpg
282KB, 1600x1200px
>>17298032
>>17297922
>>
>>17298032
Hey mr anon, seeing i was skipped, this is me >>17297924
Im an aries btw
>>
>>17298032
Male
If I had never met M, what would my life be like?
>>
File: Male_gorilla_in_SF_zoo.jpg (3MB, 2228x2488px) Image search: [Google]
Male_gorilla_in_SF_zoo.jpg
3MB, 2228x2488px
>>
>>17298032
Male, Virgo, 24
How will things go with J romantically?
>>
>>17297970
I haven't been able to read time frames accurately, but I tried reading about the situation to see how I could help. However, the cards felt really off, essentially telling me that a man is the reason your daughter is not with you, and all the advice cards merely pointed to separation. I'd hate to tell someone to give up on something like that, so I tried again, this time pulling a single card for advice, and I got the 2 of Cups in reverse, once again signaling separation. I tried a third time, this time asking what you can adopt in terms of mindset to open more options, and I got Strength, signaling courage and compassion, inner worth, etc.

If you're leaning on someone or something you shouldn't be for support, reexamine that and consider that dependency. I'm not sure what's up with the situation, but the outcome looks grim. I'm afraid I don't think I can help you, and I offer my sincere apologies, as well as an offer to take a crack at any other query you might have.

>>17297985
Interesting. My card pulls for significators for the three works, respectively, were 10 of Swords, The Magician, and Judgement. However, the pulls seemed really off, as all the bad results were well-dignified, and all the good results were ill-dignified. Maybe I need to think of a different work; there are plenty of things I could do.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17298032
Female
Can I have a future romance reading please
>>
>>17298032
popagenu, male, 20

is E avoiding me? Did I do something to repulse her? How can I fix it

(i cant really contact this person so i don't think this falls under the "just ask them" category")
>>
File: 1449892367480.jpg (106KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1449892367480.jpg
106KB, 1058x705px
>>17298066
>he gave me an answer i dont like so this guy is a fraud no doubt about it
>>
>>17297613
Hey you cancerous faggots, if you're going to keep your shitty roleplaying threads going, wait until the other one is dead. Fuckheads.
>>
>>17298032
am i ready to start meditating on my heart chakra?
male
>>
>>17298032
Male.

Do I have a future with M?
>>
>>17298066
>>17298076
>>17298094
ahh, shit.
inb4 404'd
>>
>>17298094
How new are you to 4chan? Legitimate question.
I'm not mod, friend.
But ayy, nice ban evasion.
>>
>>17298032
Hi, female here.
Im wondering if im fuqqed at my next doctor's appt. One test down (which results are unknown right now) and one more coming up.
Thank u. This is causing me great anxiety. I need to chill
>>
>>17298032

male

is this buisness venture all its cracked up to be?
>>
>>17298042
Prince of wands. Energetic, impulsive. Occasionally reckless. You want those things, and you want them sooner rather than later.
Like all things fire and fire signs, you need to remember to reign yourself in lest you cause thoughtless harm to others. But you yourself should be able to achieve those desires.

>>17298043
I'm not going to read this, because, well, what's the point? I don't mean this in a bad way, just that you did meet M. All possible futures play off this detail. So accept the meeting. You can't change the past, friend.

>Small intermission
I'm going to take a moment to say, that asking for multiple reads on a given subject can be a tricky thing.
I know the current role I have as diviner, but confirmation bias is a hell of a thing.
With that being said...
>end of intermission

>>17298054
The universe, queen of cups, and 4 of wands, completion.
I... don't really know how to interpret this in a positive or negative manner. It will happen, it will dance and be blurry for a bit, and the dance will finish and then the relationship will be complete.
Whether that's complete as in wife and kids or complete as in breakup, I'm not sure.
...You should see this through to the end, whatever happens, whatever is waiting for you at the end.

>>17298059
We both got Magus for the second option? Neat.
And as far as Judgement for option 3, isn't that as the phoenix, renewing itself? I would think that strengthening the object would in essence be breathing new life into it. Oh well. Good luck with your work.

>>17298060
Three of cups, Abundance.
I'm just gonna paste this here, as I couldn't say it better myself. "Three of Cups shows that we have found joy and fulfillment in love and devotion, we are aware of the worth and understand its meaning."
>>
>>17298066
>post asks if mikel is asking her to prom
>answer was no
>jenny doesn't exist
>poster mad because reasons
>but mikel still isn't gonna ask her to prom and thus the reader was right
lel
>>
>>17298032
Female
What will T think of me in the future?
>>
>>17297958
XD

Nigga you high
>>
>>17298109
Thank you very much mr anon
>>
>>17298099
Been on this way longer than u faggot. Long enough to know its not ban evasion if i wait 15 minutes to let a 12 minute ban expire.
So you still gonna deflect the charges i have levied? You gonna deny you are a janitor? Surprised you havent run to suck the mods dick yet to really ban me since you dont have the power. How long till you prune this thread so people dont see what a faggot you really are.

Wow...i tried to post this but you already beat me to it Janitor Thoth...first you ban me for being underage when my troll stated they were not TWICE, then you ban me for 13 minutes for global 3, posting garbage outside of b. Your whole thread and every one like it is nothing but garbage...really badly done rp garbage.
So any one that thinks your full of shit and calls you out on it gets banned Janitor Thoth?
Just ditch your trip and quit the role play before you make even a bigger faggot of yourself.
Then i tried to post again and you banned me a 3rd time.
>>
>>17298070
Fair enough.
I know too well the thought of "did I do something wrong here." My advice freely given here before the reading. If it is your fault, don't worry about it, as over thinking it won't change anything, and will make a mountain into a molehill for you. Might make interactions awkward, will put you on edge, etc.

That being said.
>is she avoiding you
reversed nine of cups. Self-indulgence, vanity.
It's very probable you're making a problem that has nothing to do with you about yourself... ouch.
>how can I fix it
reversed emperor. Rationalism is your prison here. Break out of your train of thought. How would you feel if someone came up to you and said "what can I do to make this up to you?" and you have no idea what they're talking about?

Come on man. I think the expression someone gave me once was "chill your mind."

>>17298090
I'm not too swell on yes or no questions of certain types. My intuition says yes though, in as much as you keep it to meditation.

>>17298096
I was asked a question concerning someone's crush earlier today, and I drew a card. I have since shuffled multiple times, and have drawn that card for you now.
That card was the 10 of swords. Ruin.
Interpret that as you will.

>>17298102
It will be what it will be. If I was to tell you yes, would that help your mental state? Nonsense.
Besides, diviners are not doctors. You're already getting the tests done, yeah? Well, brew some tea, get comfy, and put it out of mind.
By virtue of asking me you're causing yourself anxiety. "what is Mr. Anon going to say? what is my doctor going to say?" and etc.
>in other words, I won't read this, but hope you feel better.

>>17298108
5 of disks. Worry.
Material crisis. Seems appropriate.
My gut instinct is usually no, for such matters. I'm not sure if the card is concerning your current worries or future ones though. I'm the kind of "play it safe" guy.

And with that, I'm going to draw this session to a close.
>>
And you deleted all my post...glad i screen capped. You just proved me right again.
>>
>>17298155
I'm not banning you. You're just shit posting and people are reporting you. Crazy, right?
>>
>>17298155
BOY I WONDER WHY MIKEL'S NOT ASKING YOU TO PROM

it's a mystery we just might never get to the bottom of
>>
>>17298032
male gemini
will i be able to get with F?
>>
File: 1453634578940.jpg (74KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453634578940.jpg
74KB, 1000x1000px
>>17298161
Mincer ~<●>~
>>
>>17298156
You're right. It will be what it will be....and everything else u said. Thanks for the feel better wishes.
>>
>>17298109
>As far as Judgement for option 3, isn't that as the phoenix, renewing itself?
I'm using RW, so it's the dead rising; similar concept. The eventual result for all of these works spells very bad news for me, so I think I should reconsider them, or maybe there's something I'm missing, as all the pieces involved were ill-dignified as significators. I suppose I'll just have to figure it out. Have a good one.
>>
>>17298164
How long have you been here?
You playing it off doesnt change the facts. Calling a fraud a fraud is not shitposting....if it was everyone on here would be banned...are you going to say you are not a janitor?
>>
File: 1454020653361.jpg (1MB, 1712x2525px) Image search: [Google]
1454020653361.jpg
1MB, 1712x2525px
>>17298183
>>17298164

>>autism.....
>>
>>17298164
i am interested in getting another tarot deck but instead of getting it in person ill get it online. how do you tell if you are in tuned with it?
>>
I'm Brandon, should i start preparing now or later?
>>
>>17298221
you drew claws and talons
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>17298156
ahh thank you Mr. Anon. I'm the first querent you replied to in this post

I tried to tell myself I was making something out of nothing, but my anxiety got the best of me haha. So thanks for the reading, gave me a lot of calm! I think it will help clear things up and settle my mind.
>>
>>17298221
Really, you can tune into anything. It's easier to do if you like what you're looking at, though. Find something that looks good to you, and roll with it.
>>
File: 1443182934591.jpg (18KB, 369x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443182934591.jpg
18KB, 369x480px
Hello anons, I'd be very happy to take some readings. Alongside the inquiry, any information about yourself that you deem important will do fine.
>>
>>17298328
Hey, things seem to be slowly coming together after a long and intense unraveling period. Many things are going well, and I have a lot of hard work too thank, but I honestly am a bit lonely. How do I stop the envy I have? I'm envious of others and their ability to maintain relationships.
>>
Can I get a karma reading? I feel like things are on a nice upswing
>>
>>17298328
Hey there!
I am an 18 years old guy, born in may (taurus)
i do have some feelings for a guy that is kinda confusing me at the moment. sometimes is like he wants me... but he's with a girl atm.

could you help me out? Thanks
>>
>>17298328
Hi
I'm Kuba (male) and I would l like to have a love reading. I'm in a relationship right now that's kinda coming to an end and I want to know what waits for me and how should I act right now regarding the end of relationship and the begining of another.
Thank you in advance!
>>
>>17298328
>>17298123
>>
>>17298328
>inquiry
What does my dad think of me and my family?
Im female, leo. 38. Green.
Hawk
Anna
John
>>
>>17298328
could a get a general love reading

allen, 20, male
>>
>>17298328
Well hello reader. There's been a lot of tension between my father and I. I've been wondering if anything will change in terms of our relationship, any insight on this?
>>
>>17298328
Male, 22. I'd appreciate a reading about future romance.
>>
>>17298328
Hello, hello!
f/18
If you do spirit/soul readings, that would be great, if not a love reading would be fine as well :)
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 437x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 437x705px
>>17298059
>>17298059
I appreciate the reading, I am greieving the loss of relationship I have with my young daughter. For the record my ex has caused me so much emotional grief I don't know if my life will ever be the same. Lol I think one day I will write a book. Thank you again :)
>>
File: anonchan1.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
anonchan1.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>17298345
5 cards were drawn. One card lays the foundation, 3 cards compose the issue, the card atop is your advice.

Growing up, there may have been an idea of yourself you were aspiring towards.. You held yourself to high standards. You may feel as if you lost that as the years passed.

It looks as though these relationships you aspire towards are not so peaceful as they appear on the surface. These lives upon closer scrutiny may be wraught with complications. The death card follows suit alongside this issue, as if to glimpse at the inevitable outcome of such unities, but also the drive behind it. Do not fret. This Page suggests growing success in your ability to communicate clearly. Do not squander opportunities in the future. People will be receptive.
>>
>>17298156

>worry

well I guess that makes sense, because I'm worried about my future.... hmm.
>>
>>17298328
I have a crush on girl F
do you think i have a chance with her?
this whole thing has me confused
male 20 gemini
>>
>>17298328
M
Taurus

Will I ever find love?
>>
>>17298480
Thank you kindly anon. The cards make sense and are nice to reflect on. I hope you enjoy the rest of your readings.
>>
File: anonchan2.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
anonchan2.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>17298399
5 cards are drawn.

The spreads says he leans positively towards you. Though there are some negative aspects.
The reasons he may have negative impressions regarding your family may be that your children, overflowing with vigour, are going through bouts of sexual frustration. Alongside this, there seems to be a major issue that remains unspoken. It's nature is not pleasant and It weighs upon you all.
On the plus side, he thinks your a good mother. This 6 of swords suggests movement, that somebody has recently changed residence, or has left to find better ground somewhere. As well as apprehension. There was a moment of victory that was somehow bitter.
He does think well of you. Our trump in this deal is Temperance. You are doing your best, and are doing it well enough to handle things.
>>
>>17298328
Hi there! Thanks for doing these. Will my health get better? 19/M/Capricorn.
>>
>>17298548
Thank you. I do appreciate this.
>>
>>17298328
Should I talk to him again?
F
Gemini
>>
>>17298548
It was spot on.
>>
>inquiry
I would like a love reading please
male, 17, leo
>>
File: anonchan3.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
anonchan3.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>17298382
>>17298123
3 cards are drawn.

The moon is in your center. You are haunty and elusive to him. He will reminise often on you. Heart ache is close by as well. Our page of cups is in dissaray; passions that once swam in titilation are wasted now, pouring out onto the ground. He is resting and muses over what's transpired.
>>
Kevin
Male
Taurus

Will i be able to visit the places i want to visit, how will this quest be?
>>
>>17298599
Hey man why'd you skip me :(
>>17298381
>>
>>17298328
I know you have a full plate, but if you can make it to me, you're awesome. I'm 23. Taurus. Girl and I recently split for various reasons. There's now long distance between us. We're still friends. I don't plan on waiting for her to come back around, but is there any future between us?
>>
I'll do small readings because i'm bored.
I just need a question and your age.
>>
>>17298615
Could you do mine?
>>17298622
>>
>>17298622
How will my physical fitness develop over the coming months? 23
>>
>>17298622
this is mine if you want!
>>17298370
>>
>>17298622
What does the girl I am pursuing think of me?
>17
>>
>>17298622
james
Scorpio
How do I get over all the problems in my life
>>
>>17298624
You have two choices, go to her. Or let er go. Distance never works in a relationship and yours is no different. However I will say that if you do return to her you can be happy. But it will pretty much undo a lot of work for you.
>>
File: anonchan4.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
anonchan4.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>17298407
3 cards are drawn.

There is a young lady in your past who you keep close to your heart. You both exchanged a moment that was emotionally genuine. This experience is following you even today. There's an enjoyable celebration in the center of this. Look here to find the connection you're seeking. There may a family trouble, stay on guard for this. It may signal the moment somebody is willing to open their heart up and express their troubles.
>>
>>17298032
Male

Where do I go from here?
>>
>>17298622
Will i be able to visit the places i want to visit, how will this quest be?
>>
>>17298622
will my country win
>>
>>17298629
Exceptionally, if you put in the effort. Also eat more of the right things instead of less things.
>>17298630
No chance too much of a wall inbetween you and your crush. The wall being their current lover. So no dice.
>>17298633
She sees you as a friend. Change that by changing your approach to her if that being your desire. make your attentions clear with her. Your chances seem decent this way.
>>17298634
By completing tasks that originated the problems. Every problem is life is but a simple task that was not completed. Find the root and you will find that climbing the tree is easy as they say. Also look for a girl to help you out. Like seriously stop being lonely.
>>
>>17298328
If you're doing love readings, may I also have one?

17, male, Tim
>>
>>17298646
Your destinations are not pre-determined. Your effort and abilities will get you there no doubt. However something awaits for you in the Mediterranean. Go there when you can.
>>17298650
Its really more of your choice to be honest. Your not destine for greatness but your little effort can in fact help a lot. Go and pitch a hand friend.
>>
>>17298381
Pardon me. I scanned over the replies and had thought yours and another were identical and therefore spam.

I'll get to it right now. ;-D
>>
Male / 21 / Capricorn

Will they ever find me?
>>
>>17298622
how does my romance life look in the future
>>
>>17298622
Is there anyone romantically interested in my at the moment?
>>
>>17298669
Wow someone with a decent love outcome.
But yes good in short. In long this. Someone will actually fall in love with you. The trick will be finding out who. Look twards education. A classmate perhaps.
>>
>>17298673
At this moment not at all.
You know you can change that right, talking to people is fairly easy.
>>17298667
I already have.
Ya dingus.
>>
>>17298622
How does R feels about me ?

>>
>>17298683
Thinks fondly of. HOWEVER, you should reallllly ask yourself. Thats looking like a good outcome.
>>
>>17298622
What do girls think of me m8
>>
>>17298622
What does Thalia think of me?
20 pisces
>>
>>17298622
Can you give some insight on what sort of career path I'd do well in?
>>
Jessica, woman, 21 years
>>
>>17298691
I cannot tell you what an entire type of people thinks about you. Primarily because each have their own opinion. Thinking of a special girl m8?
>>
>>17298622
Male
Pisces

How do people preceive me
>>
File: anonchan5.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
anonchan5.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>17298381
5 cards are drawn.

The basis of your relationship problems indicate commerce. One of you has launched themselves towards new prospects and endeavors.
The 4 of Swords does show that you have been in contemplation over your relationships end for a long time. You are at least, readied and prepared for whats coming. The two of wands at the center. This situation is composed. I believe you both are civil people, and this will play out with little trouble, considering both sides tackle it together. This reverse devil makes me suspect you will miss her physical presence very much afterwards, and will be wanty of another partner.
This is topped with the Heirophant in reverse. All things aside, do not hurry into another relationship. It will do you better to take a break from such things.
>>
>>17298680
Alright, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17298701
2 actually ones name is Anna another ones stats from S
>>
>>17298694
If your looking for fun, do writing. You'll be poor as shit but other will like your work.
If you want money however, go into engineering, robotics specifically. I dont have to be a reader to tell you there is fortune to be had there in the near future.
>>
>>17298328
Five in and I'm totally pooped. My apologies to not get around to everyone. Next time I drop in on another thread will be sure to state I'll only be doing a handful.

Thanks for having me.
>>
>>17298702
You're incredibly average. Spice up your appearance why don't you. That is come up with a decent stlye for your self, but don't go full attention whore.
>>
>>17298660
>>>17298646 (You)
Thanks for the reading :) Do the cards tell you where in the mediterranean and what i wil find?
>>
>>17298713
I don't know which but take the one you most recently met. Thats what I'm feeling from you. It might not even be Anna or "S". But someone very very recent.
>>
>>17298727
ah well thanks for the reading I'll try to be better
>>
>>17298731
Shieet there's one, here names Thalia is she into me?
>>
>>17298730
I just see through your eyes looking at the sea. And its a person who you search for. A friend, and a good one at that. A traveler too.
>>
>>17298328
Leo
Male
Will I be successful?
>>
>>17298741
Probably If you have her number go and call her up. See what shes up to, arrange a friendly date perhaps.
>>
>>17298752
She's my research supervisor and I am one week late for submitting my weekly research docs
>>
>>17298720
I've never seen myself as a writer, I'll keep an open mind though because I've never really been interested in any careers.
I can't see myself as an engineer, I'm not smart enough.
>>
>>17298689
Thank you so much, let's see what happens
>>
>>17298622
What do you do when your country wants to forget it's traditions and adopt a foreign tradition ad their own?

should I be angry, worried or just enjoy the demise
>>
>>17298622
Does he has good intentions?
>>
>>17298622
Not any question just thanks for doing this bud

We need more readers like you
>>
As will be working future?
Leo, august 6, 1994.
Woman, 21 years
>>
>>17298622
What will he think of me in the future?
>>
>>17298761
You're shitting on yourself because of lack of enthusiasm. Frankly you are intelligent you are just holding back.
>>17298760
Dosen't mean you shoudn't plow it mang.
>>17298768
I'm guessing Germany or the UK. And what you do is join a resistance group, peaceful or violent one must always make a stand. Fate favors the bold.
>>17298770
About what. Too many factors. Specifics is what i need.
>>
>>17298786
Opinions rarely change unless something happens to change them. Standing by and letting it go only makes bad opinions worse, and good ones fade. Your case is not that different to be honest. Though i would consider seeking the approval of someone else.
>>
>>17298778
Thank you kindly.
I'm enjoying myself so far, albeit there have been no interesting questions as of yet.
>>
Should try to go back to school and get a decent diploma and then high school (dropped out of school) or should i better go exploring and see some of the world or would there be enough time afterwards?
>>
>>17298622
will i ever be wealthy
>>
>>17298800
Will I find the enthusiasm I need? I don't know what to do anymore, I've been in this depressing spiral and I just don't have it in me to turn it around.
Also thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17298622
What does my boyfriend think of me
>>
Never posted to this thread. So here goes.

>30
>Pisces

I'm a complete fucking loser ATM.

I hold absolutely no actual experience in banking. But could prob pass FINRA 7 and 63.

Should I just flat out walk into my local fed branch tomorrow seeking a job?

They are supposedly seeking out spoken compliance officers. And I have a burning desire for fairness and to seek out those who don't play by the rules.
>>
>>17298622
what can I do to make my life better?
>>
>>17298833
You'll be well off but not rich. Basically you can retire one day atleast.
>>17298838
You will make it my friend. No worries.
>>17298842
He loves you, ya dingus.
>>
>>17298622
Will I be a wealthy man
>>
>>17298869
Not at all friend. Sorry.
>>
>>17298622
Should try to go back to school and get a decent diploma and then high school (dropped out of school) or should i better go exploring and see some of the world or would there be enough time afterwards?
>>
>>17298876
School is your best bet friend. Then feel free to travel and follow where your heart tells ya.
>>
I'm doing some readings. Hit me with a query and your gender.
>>
>>17298905
Male
Will i succeed for my diploma?
>>
>>17298622
Will i live a good and noble live?
>>
>>17297902
David
Male
Do you see me content with my career in the future?
Thanks
>>
>>17298905
Man.
Does Lyndsay possess any hidden motives for contacting me aside from what I know?
>>
>>17298622
>19
How does the girl i havent been able to stop thinking about percieve me?
>>
>>17298913

The World, Jera.

You get what you put in; if you wish to succeed, put in the effort to. The World symbolizes completion, so a direct answer to your question would be a simple yes.

>>17298928

The Moon, Laguz reversed.

It would seem so, mate. I'm afraid Lyndsay may have some ulterior motives, which you seem to already be aware of. Follow your intuition.
>>
>>17298934
Just as any other person. Maybe a bit of fondness but other than that not much. Go ahead and try and let her know about your feelies man. But do so in a rational way.
>>
Male
Am i who i think i am?
>>
>>17298945
My intuition doesn't know what to think about it.. Does your reading hint at anything?
>>
>>17298934
Am i who i think i am?
>>
>>17298978
22 sorry forgot
>>
>>17298622
Am i who i think i am?
>>
>>17298480
Female 21 years, leo.
How will my 2016?
>>
>>17298328
Capricorn
M
Just a basic reading, you tell me what you see

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17298974

I pulled another rune for you, it's Fehu. Pretty straightforward: money-related matters.
>>
>>17298988
Yeah. You are you. Unless for some reason you intentionally changed your identity
>>
>>17298857
even after what i said to him?
>>
>>17298622
Why am i feeling sad as balls if nothing bad happened?
>>
>>17299001
Forgot the age, 22.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>17299001
Depression, go see a doc.
>>17298998
Words mean fuck all dude. Hell you can piss people off to the top, but if they love you, nothing will change that.
>>
Capricorn
Male
Is it worth trying anymore?
>>
>>17299015
Absolutely not. But keep trying anyways. It really gives the universe a kick in the head when people resist against "fate" specifically if you break it
>>
>>17298622
Is everything that happend that night real?
Am i surrounded by evil spirits?
>>
>>17299024
not him but, 18 what did h think of me
>>
Scorpio
M

Is this new job better for me?
>>
>>17299034
The night was real, what you saw was your paranoia run amuck.
But no gutz you aint got no spirits followin ya.
>>
>>17298622
Is everything that happend that night real?
Am i surrounded by evil spirits?
22 Sorry forgot age.
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17298574
>>17298905
Please
>>
>>17298574
From just me. Go for it no harm in talking.
>>
>>17298622
Will i be famous?
>>
>>17299024
Meh, its better than nothing. Ty
>>
>>17299012
Well, fair enough. Thanks.
>>
>>17298574
>>17299051

The Magician, Wunjo.

Yes, you should. There's no harm in it, and you should find some closure or answers your heart seeks if you do; perhaps even joy.
>>
>>17299072
Absolutely not. But you can atleast try to gain the admiration of a small group of people. That i see being possible for you.
>>
>>17298622
Will i be as poor as i am now?
>>
>>17298992
Ugh....awesome. Can't wait to find out what it is from her..
>>
Air-querying a love reading please
18 m Sagittarius
>>
>>17299079
30 M
Capricorn
Did I jump or is it just coincidence?
>>
>>17299083
No, you will have some financial gain.
>>
>>17299095

I would also like a love reading. Reading myself never works.

M
Sagittarius
Dark green

Much appreciated.
>>
>>17298622
What did h think of me
>>
>>17299100
That you are nothing special. Thats pretty rough actually. But if you want to try and fix that go head and have a talk with em.
>>
>>17298622
There is a group of friends haven't talked in months, should i take the first step or am i better if i leave them in the past and focus on my books, school and the few friends i still have?
>>
>>17298622
Did I jump or is this all a coinsidence?
>>
>>17299108
Coincidence no doubt.
>>17299106
Stick to your books, but go and try and talk to your old friends too. See if they have any admiration for you. If that falls through. Just remember the people who still care for you. And let the past go.
>>
>>17299113
Thanks
>>
>>17298622
Will she come back?
>>
>>17298622
Will my bank account increase exponentially in the coming 2 years?
>>
>>17299076
Thanks that's great to hear!
>>
>>17299102
does the cards say to talk to him?
>>
>>17299113
anything problems foreseen in the near future?
>>
>>17298622

what does Lydia think of me?
>>
>>17298622
Can I get a love reading please?
>>
>>17299139
>>17299129

Not at all, Sorry for the both of ya.
>>17299155
From a quick reading there is "nothing wrong with this outcome" So i assume go for it. But from my seeing ability. I feel like its the right thing to do too.
>>17299172
From what i see, she likes you. But not romantically.
>>
>>17299195
what do you see happening in the future if i do talk to him? thanks
>>
>>17298622

does he have romantic feelings for me?
>>
>>17298622
Will I be wealthy one day? Or at least well off? I doubt I will be but it's worth asking.
>>
Would either be worth it?
>>
>>17299198
Happiness and work. Loads of work. So take that as you will.

For now everyone i'm taking a break but feel free to make request that i will answer later tonight. Also for those interested in discussing seeing and and other magic nonsense. Leave a message that your interested with a skype handle.
>>
>>17299222
Alright, I'm the next querent so I'll be here later tonight, see you later :)
>>
>>17299195
awww shit
>>
>>17299099
Looking to get a love reading. Would appreciate it greatly. Thank you
>>
Any Readers around?
>>
File: me.jpg (81KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
81KB, 800x449px
>>17299623
I guess I could do a few tonight...

Info form:

°Picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description - a few words)

°Personality (brief description - a few words)

°Make it clear what you're asking, and if another person is involved, give brief description of them as well

I'll check back in a half hour and do readings.
>>
File: 4567346745.png (361KB, 426x403px) Image search: [Google]
4567346745.png
361KB, 426x403px
>>17299659
Appearance: male, plain, dark hair, hazel eyes, wear dark colours

Personality: analytic, creative, open-minded, always procrastinating

I'd either like a general reading about me and my life, or a general romance reading. Whichever is your preference. Thanks.
>>
File: jormungand-04.jpg (62KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
jormungand-04.jpg
62KB, 853x480px
>>17299659

5,10, brown eyes, plain color t shirts, running shoes

reserve, calculator, calm , maintain composure in worst moments

Should I look up to a relationship in the next 6 months? what Cornejo whats from me?
>>
File: JKbGNKJ2.png (64KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
JKbGNKJ2.png
64KB, 571x571px
>>17299659

Appearance: tall, brown hair and eyes

Personality: kind, quiet but outgoing

I'm just wondering if this job opportunity is the best thing. I've been pretty meh about my current one and a friend I trust told me about this one, and after researching it and visiting, it seems pretty cool.
>>
is there some sort of voodooish tarot deck? my family originates from the caribean, and I haven't had any luck finding any.
>>
I have returned to do readings.
Give me your age and your question. Do try and make them interesting. The more interesting the question the more i can focus on a sight.
>>
>>17299769

Why is my brother pussy footing around selling the house?

Also, will the house be put up for sale soon?
>>
File: Sam_Manson.png (86KB, 259x317px) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Manson.png
86KB, 259x317px
5'10
Pretty much sam irl jet black hair tan jew-like black clothes.
Personality witty, book worm loner cynic artist
Shoukd i get into a relationship now? Hes my perfect match but is it time?
>>
>>17298476
You have thanked me quite completely with that quote. I love it, thank you.

Want to take a crack at my occult query as well?
>>17297947

The other reader read me well, but I'd like to see if you can tell me what I should change in order to make my work more successful. I'm 29 and can read for you as well, if you wish.
>>
This
>>17299788
is directed at you:
>>17299769

Oops
>>
>>17299769

Should I take this chance and leave my comfort zone?
>>
>>17299769
Should I start looking for another job?
>>
File: 1451664554900.jpg (73KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1451664554900.jpg
73KB, 1000x667px
Sorry still not home where my decks are and I don't really like using RNGs etc for serious readings, so it'll be probably another 20-30 minutes before I can do these readings, my bad

New people, best to ask athoth stuff instead, unless you feel like waiting like an hour or more...
>>
>>17299762
There is one called the New Orleans Voodoo Tarot.
>>
>>17299844
dont worry I'll wait for you
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>17299659
Heya,
Brown eyes/curly dark brown hair shower length, tall and overweight, glasses.
Goofy, over sensitive, caring, friendly
Do you see me having anymore children in my future? Will I ever come out of this grief that I am going through regarding my daughter? Will I reunite with her? She is 7, shoulder length dark hair, red glasses, hazel green eyes, very beautiful and goofy.
>>
>>17299762
There's also a Haitian tarot deck out there of photographs of Haiti mimicking the Rider Waite deck
>>
Hope I'm doing this right,
I'm taking queries, but I can only do general asks, like if I can see an outcome to a problem but not
'what am I gonna be when I grow up?
I can do a love reading, details follow

I would need a photo of the back of your hand at rest, age, sex, orentation helps but not necessary and your query. If you do not want a bad or grim reading, please include that in your query, otherwise you will get everything I see.I can usually see your potential love possibility and family situations easier.
I get tired very quickly so I'll do maybe four or five?
When I read I see, smell and hear allot about you but listening to very loud music on your end can throw my reading off. Basically I need to reach out to you, and any heavy distractions on your part can block me out.

So..uh.. now I wait??
>>
File: Dinobot.jpg (12KB, 200x245px) Image search: [Google]
Dinobot.jpg
12KB, 200x245px
>>17299774
Just bumping mine with more info.

6 foot 4, heavy set, auburn shoulder hair and trimmed red/auburn beard

Pensive, outgoing, hot headed, inner thinker

Asking again, why is my brother holding up this process, really? And when will the house finally be up for sale.
>>
File: 20160201_012325.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160201_012325.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17299963
30, f, bi.
I have a huge health problem and we're talking to docs and waiting on them. But what do you see as the outcome or any advice on what I should be doing?
>>
>>17299963
Hey, can i have a general reading?

Chris
Male
Heterosexual
Sun in Leo 12th house, Moon in Aquarius 6th house, Leo rising
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>17299984
Forgot pic for
>>17299963
>>
File: -1.jpg (344KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
-1.jpg
344KB, 1280x960px
>>17299963
18, Female, bisexual.
My partner and I have been fighting a lot recently. Is there any positive resolution to this? Can I get any advice on how to advance with it and work out what's been happening?
>>
>>17297613

ITT: literal retards
>>
File: hCyqc.jpg (389KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hCyqc.jpg
389KB, 1920x1080px
Knight of Cups vs Knight of Disks through lens of 7 Cups and Princess of Disks

Pretty clear choice here, though maybe not to you; there are a few major paths you haven't narrowed down enough to walk far on.
The current 'walk' can be simplified as taking either a more practical route which will propel you toward career and social stability, or taking a more unsure and nebulous route based on whims and strong emotions

You deny the former because it lacks elements of the latter, and deny the latter out of fear of failure; due to its unformed nature, that path is more risky and unknown

However your comfort zone precludes walking both of these paths
Picture it as a food stand in the park. If you sit around there all day, playing games on your phone, messaging friends etc. you will never even set foot on either of the interesting trails.

Even if you do explore them some, I feel that right now, you are spending too many days, or too much of your days in this zone
Where you are pursuing nothing but entertainment and following others' suggestions rather than your own internal compass when it comes to stuf that is important now / will lead to important stuff later

Beat to be more productive and get out more. Otherwise you're not really living
Pic related.
>>
>>17300006
Oh, meant to link to the post whoops
>>17299729

I'll do the other ones too guys just give me a little while to get settled
>>
>>17299963
Hello there reader, I could use a general reading or anything you can tell me about possible love interests. Give me a moment with the hand picture.
female
cancer sun, pisces moon
>>
File: 888.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>17299963
If you're not yet tired, can I have a general reading? Everything/Anything you can see there would be greatly appreciated. - 25, F
>>
File: unnamed (15).jpg (37KB, 306x391px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (15).jpg
37KB, 306x391px
>>17300030
Here's a hand pic
>>
>>17299980
I see your very tired.. have you been sleeping too much or too little? Try and balance that out.
Are you having money problems? I felt you did, but you didn't specify... I smell somthing like matches when I try to dig into your health.. I don't see flames, I don't smell exactly smoke, but it's a tart dusty smell.
When I try to look to the future of your wellbeing I hear a bell, like a school bell or..Im not sure its a really robotic bing boop.. maybe like when automated doors to supermarkets ding?anyway, a gift is being dropped into open palms as well. This image feels relieved to me, and the gift is heafty, wrapped elegantly. It's a very good gift, and I feel excitement.
Uh..I hope this isn't rude but
Is there anything wrong with your legs?if not, go for a brisk walk, I saw just a pair of legs in a light jog/walk and they seemed quite determined and healthy.
Maybe getting a little active in your life, starting light, could make a change for you? I think things are going to get a little rough for you before they get better... the smell I received didn't upset me, but made me feel very aware, like when you /think/ you smell a fire so you check the stove. So keep on your toes, keep your eyes peeled. I belive the gift may be an answer to a prayer you have that somone will be willing to fufil. Take it, don't be bashful, it is a gift that does not exspect anything in return of monetary value.
>>
>>17300006
>>17300011

Thanks very much. That seems pretty accurate. There really are too many things I want to do and I need to focus on only a few of them if I ever want to get anywhere.
>>
>>17299984
You're a hard worker deep down, even if you feel lazy you can really apply youself and produce quality results when you need too. Did you finish school? I see a plane spinning to the ground slowly when I try to feel your academics.
Oh!
I felt laughter. Not sure if you laughed, but I just felt a nice, hearty laugh. Maybe somthing really fun is coming for you, and I generally have a good feeling about you.
Now, I think you'll doubt me when I say you're gonna be ok, but you will. I see a house, maybe a double width type, with a truck parked next to a smallish car... i smell chlorine, like I'm poolside. I can't dig any deeper into your financial wellbeing, I hit a block at the smell. But I think you'll be comfortable at best, as I'm sure I was seeing the 'average American dream' type place.
You probably don't need to be so rude to one of your reltives.. can't feel who, but somone was rather bruised by your reaction to them recently. Even if you were just agitated , they took it to heart.

Also, I see ears, more specifically eardrums, the inner ear.. do you have ear problems?

I see a military outfit, soldier in full suit,they look proud. Theres an empty naval suit standing next to him, like a ghost is wearing it.it doesn't feel like a bad image, cautionary maybe...

Your reading was a real jumble and felt very blocky and pointy between me digging and things coming..are you holding youself back man?? Dont be freaked out by too much right now, I feel good about your just confused.
>>
>>17300051
Thank you! That was quite amazing and quite an experience. You actually hit straight on. My legs won't move much. I have good days and bad, but never again will I take for granted being able to walk and will be out jogging as often as possible once I can. I used to love to run. Fatigue is also there. I'm sleeping a perfect 9hrs, a little less than I usually do, and not restful. The health thing makes me worry about money, and I would love to get out there, but so far, I'm trying not to think about it much. Will meditate on the bells, might be where I'll work next?

Super excited about the gift about to come. Crossing my fingers. And I think the fire might be a reevaluation of how to respond to the stress. I can handle emergency situations well, but extended stressors I suck at. Maybe just have to change the depressive feeling to a ready to respond feeling. Ready to act when needed. Thank you so much!! Very accurate and detailed and beautiful to read. Great advice.
>>
>>17299988
You might be hitting him to low during your fights. I felt a kick in the groin when I reached for your love issues.I also get a churn stomach...like I've drank bad milk. You like to act like you have a thick skin, but these arguments really bug you and that's not healthy.
Do the fights become violent? I suddenly felt very I'll and when I closed my eyes I heard glass shattering.
Your problems need to be adressed, I don't have a good feeling about where they could lead.
Even if they never throws anything, you could, which is just as wrong and we should prevent it.
I feel agitated as well and I see a kitchen set up. Did a big argument happen there? I feel a big desicion was made here... somthing very important.
The issues between you two actually feel petty, but together take on a whole new terror. The build up of emotijns makes me feel chocked. Somone is holding back powerful information, and they aren't going to give it up, ever. So if it's info you wanted from them, I can tell you they aren't gonna break and you may need to decide if it's worth knowing in the long run. I can't tell if it's your partner that knows, though, it could be a close friend, it's not very clear. I just feel a very deep, concrete sence of 'back the fuck off'

Talk to your partner without rolling eyes or getting defencive. See how one fight goes if you just count real quick, answer like an adult then drop it. Be resolute but not tyranical. Keep a calm, loving tone. Be non confrontational but firm.
>>
>>17300011
its ok I'll be here all night waiting
>>
>>17300129
Sorry meant to say them.

I try to keep all pronouns neautral.
>>
>>17300030
>>17300046
Oh could you also tell me what you see in terms of academics? What I would naturally do well in? Only if you eventually get to me that is.. you seem to have quite the number of queries to get to.
>>
>>17300044
Ohhh.. somone is very miffed at you!
It's not over anything serious.. did you blow them off? Forget to answer that trxt? They feel julted, but in a friendly 'wow you're a jerk ' way.
Do you have children? I see a happily shrieking child running away from me, but I don't feel worried about them. Maybe a child is coming soon?? Maybe your child is happy and your a good mom?
I see a man now, very ...burly. widely built but not 'fat', he's wearing blue plaid and had stubble.. he feels..bland I'm not sure like a saltine cracker... whoever he is, he is or was not right for you. Bleh, what a boring feeling I get from that image.

I get very strong mommy feels from you.. you'd be a really good mom.

I don't get anything when I try to veiw your health,, but if I dig I get only the sound of...a boat? A lawnmower? I'm not sure...its a small engine though...

Was your mother in your life?? I see the mother bu t she's very hazy... very tired looking but smiling?
I feel warm, like im sotting in a patch of sun now..I see the color green, but a yellowed green, a fresh green.

But That's as far as I can see into to you...the last thing I got was that cozy sunlight.
>>
>>17300129
>>17300142
Thank you for this. Our fights aren't violent but I can definitely see why you say that. The kitchen is definitely an important location to our relationship as well. I think I have an idea of who the hidden info is coming from but I could be incorrect, it definitely seems like something they've been doing though.

I'll try to take it calmly next time. The build-up of emotions between both of us is very visibly causing a huge block between calm discussions about problems but I'll see what I can do on my end. Thank you very much for this.
>>
>>17300173
>someone is very miffed at you
who's that? I-I don't know.

no kid now, maybe in the far future :)

>I see a man now, whoever he is, he is or was not right for you
Haven't met one I think. I'll remember that :3

>you'd be a really good mom
Really? Wow.

>your mother in your life? very tired looking but smiling?
Yes, I think that's her.

I like green. <3 Oh, wait, I think that's my room!

Thank you very much!
>>
>>17300046
You'll do fine in school. I see that right aqay. I also see a hospital and see clean powder blue.. maybe aim for a nurse or vet.
There's a boy who thinks your very cute.. I feel his hope, but it feels defeated...maybe you already turned them down but they really admire you still.
Dint be conceited in the coming months, I see a mirror shattering, your big head might stop you from fitting through doors of opportunity. Be humble, be honest and things will be smooth as butter.

Your probably somewhat of a neatfreak, maybe you clean the bathroom mirror everyday or can't stand your bed not being made but sone people still think your messy. Take time to clean your car or bathroom this week, it will be it's own reward and a friend will comment on the change.I see a little white dog as well, he's very excited and has a wishbone in its mouth. Look for a white, small pomerainan like dog. He will be a good omen!
A sibling or parent knows a secret ,or made one up, about you that they will try to blackmail you with. Don't buy into it, they don't have proof, I feel the epmty lie.

Eat some kind of chicken or chicken flavored whatever also. Go healthy of course, maybe some lemon chicken or chicken soup. Just trust me. If you don't like chicken, don't eat it but I hear hens happily clucking and I smell boiling chicken and it's comforting.
-------

Getting tired for sure.. kinda getting an eye pain but maybe one or two more... Idk I'm already getting frazzled and jammed up.
>>
>>17300204
Yes, be a mommy one day. Your reading felt warm..Idk it reminded me of eating freash, buttery popcorn..
>>
>>17300234
Fresh*

Sorry for all my typos, I kind of go way too fast trying to get it all out after I see it.. '-'
>>
>>17300236
No problem.
I'll see what I can do with the mommy thing.^^
I think I already know who's miffed at me. I'll apologize to them. Thanks again~
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>17299963
>>17300210

Male
pansexual

i want everything. the good the bad and the ugly. Potential love reading or wondering if I will ever find love? should I just turn to a life of whores and whiskey?I feel like love is just not in the cards for me and If i knew that I would be okay with that. anything please i would be extremely grateful :( thank you good vibes god bless.

any kind of warnings or advice would be appreciated thank you !!!!
>>
>>17300210
>You'll do fine in school.
Thanks for the reassurance. I really doubt myself sometimes because I've lost a lot of motivation to try.
>There's a boy who thinks your very cute..
Oh yay :3
>I feel his hope, but it feels defeated...maybe you already turned them down but they really admire you still.
Well.. I know who you are refering to now. I think it's best if he moves on from me, honestly. Things have been difficult between us. I love him very much, more than anyone, but he's knowingly hurt me multiple times when I wasn't deserving. I'm surprised he still has feelings for me.. he just seems distant and uninterested when I speak with him now, it's not like it used to be. He is also dating someone so a romantic relationship with him is out of the question.
>Your probably somewhat of a neatfreak
hahaha absolutely not. My bedroom looks like a tornado went through it. I showed a pic to /r9k/ one time and even they were utterly digusted. I'm a perfectionist though, obsessively so. It surprises people because I'm extremely messy.
>they will try to blackmail you with
Yeah, my family is a bunch of manipulative cunts. I'll see how that goes.
>Go healthy of course, maybe some lemon chicken or chicken soup. Just trust me
Alright, chicken sounds pretty good to me, I won't question it. Anyways, thank you so much for the reading.
>>
File: Photo on 2-1-16 at 2.17 AM.jpg (136KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2-1-16 at 2.17 AM.jpg
136KB, 1080x720px
Male
hetero
Cap

Could I get a romance reading? If not, I am headed out of the country very soon and could use a reading on how my time out of the country will go.

Thanks
>>
>>17299856
Sorry I've got class in the morning and I really have to sleep now, sorry. I'll be around in the next thread less than a day from now
I wasn't able to focus enough to legit see anything
>>
>>17300300
I get a really 'okeydokey' feeling here. I sense a really sweet guy, maybe a little on the quite side at first but can stick somone woth a really sly joke.
I see a mountain, somones dangleing off the side but it's so free and exhilarating! I can almost feel the cold air such a vivid read here. I'm not sure what it means, but maybe do somthing to break the mold soon!! It will be really self rewarding!
I feel staying on a single man's path is better for you right now, I have a feeling like when your about to start a super long car ride but you're going somewhere really cool. Like an anxious but 'man its gonna take forever to get there' feeling. Take it slow, when the right one cones they're gonna make themselves known in a big way. I see a boarding zone, and I hear an anouncment in a language I don't know.
Maybe you'll meet them on a trip?

I see alchohol as well, golden liquor. Nothing bad here, but the bottle is tethering on the edge of a table, not falling.
Are you prone to alchohol abuse? Maybe step back from recreational drugs or cigarettes and clear your head. Stay away from drink.

The last thing I get is the smell of like...rubber or hot plastic.. and I hear a squeaking. .over and over and maybe like...deer running or just running or rain? I'm sorry that last bit was really grainy feeling..

Overall, do s l mthing bold anon you'll be alright, just chill, work on yourself more and do somthing NEW, love is coming but they're dragging thier feet. Work on the you that you want to be, cuz that's exactly who theyre lookin for.
>>
>>17300347
Keep your guard up when traveling anon, I clearly see delayed flights and empty parking lots... somthing big with weather may hinder your trip.
Go prepared, or don't go at all.
You're going to do somthing really stupid out of boredom, and it's gonna Lands you in trouble. I see a hose just spraying in a backyard and can /feel/ hurt, and anger.
If you get a dumb idea soon, scrap it and do somthing peoductive. Learn how to make paper stars or somthing.
Love...I reached for love and pulled back the clean smell of citrus and the sound of heels on tile...maybe boots, kind of a heavy thud for a heel. I see...a very old government type building interior, tall ceiling, tile floors...maybe a courthouse.
The smell of citrus is strong but not overwhelming. I have a generally good feeling... you'll meet them but things might be fragile between you to, it may not last..
But they feel very reassuring and supportive, it will be a good relationship while it lasts and you'll come out better for it.

Stay away from questionable fish when you travel, I see fish on a plate, but then a hand violently shoves it off the table, I feel better once the fish is gone... I feel that's pretty straightforward.

-----
Heads killing me now..gonna take a break, I'll update when I can handle more but I need to lay down for a bit.
I hope no one got a too off reading near the end, things were starting to wobble for me.
>>
File: ffgdfg.jpg (89KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
ffgdfg.jpg
89KB, 533x800px
Hello there /x/. Been a while, as usual. Doing readings to clear my head off of things; may do two or so. Will start in about 20 or so minutes.

>gender
>query
>no simple love shit ''what does he think of me'', career readings or what not
>take this shit with a bag of salt, please, and be warned of allegory
>>
>>17300539
male
Why is my brother not selling the house, and when will the house be sold?
>>
>>17300539
Straight male

Love reading
is this too simple?
>>
>>17300539
Male
Will I ever have true confidence in myself? Every time I think I'm confident, I just think I'm being an obnoxious arrogant prick.
>>
male
how will the next two years go for me? what kind of career will i have?
>>
File: Spiritual-pathway-main.jpg (242KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Spiritual-pathway-main.jpg
242KB, 1280x720px
>>17300539
Hi Io :D. On my way to bed but wanted to say hi and hope everything is going decent for you.
>>
>>17300539

Male
Whats in store for me this year?
>>
>>17300469
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! THIS REALLY CLEARED A LOT OF THINGS UP!! I HOPE YOU HAVE PLEASANT DREAMS AND ACHIEVE MAXIMUM SLEEP!!
>>
File: 1451751314080.jpg (85KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451751314080.jpg
85KB, 533x800px
>>17300545
Sorry, I should have specified. Career and any sort of financial readings. Besides, your reading is just too specific for my allegorical stuff, so I'll have to give this a pass. I just fear I may screw this up.

>>17300550
I'll give it a go, but you wanted vagueness, since you obviously just gave a ''love reading'' query.

Immediately upon focusing, I see a sight of an ornate carving of a man with four arms, raised towards the sky in different directions. A knight of sorts, a warrior, definitely one to use his fists more than his mind. Just a moment after I found myself watching a scene that I'm not really going to forget for a while, I suppose.

I see a great, flaming man, no... a giant. Eyes aflame with white like embers, his fists aflame with a red flame, surrounded with a treasure horde that was simply made up of an uncountable amount of gold pieces. He was staring eerily at the woman that was before him, a fair maiden with a white dress. They were having a staring contest of sorts, before I heard a voice shout ''Here's your money, you bitch!'', and then the madness began.

The giant started kicking the gold onto the woman, punching the approximate location of her body where it was buried under the heavy weight of gold, kicking and punching, kicking and punching. What was odd, was the fact that the giant's fists, arms and eventually entirely of himself, were turning into gold. He was about to deal the final blow before he was completely petrified by the gold.

The woman stood up and shook it off. She let out of her hands a butterfly, a monarch, and it found itself to be sitting right in front of the giant's eyes, angering him beyond all that is possible, while the woman exited through a nature-like portal mirror. She was not exactly... playing around, now was she? Toying the giant into it, and then simply walking away.

--

Hey, you asked for a general, essentially. Here's your general.
>>
male
tell me about my next relationship. will i be dating anytime soon? what will she be like?
>>
>>17300632
>Sorry, I should have specified. Career and any sort of financial readings. Besides, your reading is just too specific for my allegorical stuff, so I'll have to give this a pass. I just fear I may screw this up.
Thank you for clearing that up. I pologize for something so specific.

Ok, instead I ask if my financial troubles will be cleared up any time soon?

male
>>
>>17300556
just saw what you posted.. sorry.
Could I get a love reading?
>>
>>17300632
Can't really make sense of the reading, apologies.

Thank you so much for the reading, Io. I hope things get better for you, take care of yourself.
>>
File: 1451750383222.jpg (85KB, 524x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451750383222.jpg
85KB, 524x800px
Two readings people. No more. Stop asking for more, because I'm not going to give more unless I'm really feeling like it. Also god damn, these pictures are pretty as hell.

>>17300551
A cheshire cat, purple and striped, sitting upon a branch, eyes swirling and paws waving. A child is sitting before it, seemingly transfixed by the actions that the cat is doing. Is this cat trying to keep the child in an illusion of sorts, a delusion? It was definitely hard to keep my eyes off of the cat, it really was...

After sitting there and looking for an unknown period of time at the cat and it's gesticulations, the freedom came in form of an eagle. A very odd looking eagle, with a screech, scaring off the cat and breaking the spell that was set upon both of us. It all faded off, the tree and everything, the cat and the eagle. It was just a delusion in all of itself. Nothing was causing it, but the boy itself. It fooled itself into a delusion that put him into another delusion?

He found himself standing upon a pillar of earth in the darkness. The dark below held a floor of spikes, a floor of needles. They were moving up and down, not allowing any way of crossing the abyss. The boy looked around, confused, but at the same time not panicking. He realized there was something under him, a seed. That... quickly grew into something new; a tree. Creation upon nothing but a barren land. Something new.

--

It's all in your head. You need some freedom in your own thoughts, some sort of a freedom/bravery to chase off your thoughts. You'll figure it all out past that.

>>17300651
> Career and any sort of financial readings.

Besides, two readings are up.

>>17300662
Don't get caught up in anger. Besides, you asked for a general. This is what happens, I just don't get anything good. But yeah, that's good advice in itself. Don't get angry on anything or anyone.

No... problem, I suppose? Didn't make sense, but yet thanking?

I'll manage. Thank you. Likewise to you.
>>
>>17300677
Nice dubs.

Should have been more specific, but I thought you would be able to see whether I was going to meet someone or not. My bad.

Staring contest, eh? Probably me and my ex.

Why shouldn't I Thank you? You are really kind to offer such readings, so yeah I'm really thankful.
>>
>>17300694
Love readings for me, if said as such, translate to generals. Generals give me past/present things, but not future. You have to be specific to get what you want, for vagueness can kind of bite one in the ass. So it may be your past that I'm looking at here.

And come on, I don't deserve any praise here or thanks. Give it to the other readers instead. While I do appreciate it, it's still... no.
>>
>>17300699
I gonna keep that in mind from now on.

Yeah, you're looking at my past, definitely my past.

If you think you don't deserve the praise a-ok , I still think you are an awesome reader though.
>>
>>17300714
I can give you a reading slightly later on your future, if you wish. Since it feels like I cheated you out on a proper reading here that you actually wanted. It may take me a bit until I'm going to be able to do it, but just leave a query that you want to have done, as specific as needs be *not too specific*, and I'll get to it.

And I think you're one hell of an insane anon, but apparently that's the term I use for a whole bunch of people nowadays. I swear, friggin insane ass people... grumble...
>>
>>17300727
Insane? Gonna take that as a compliment xD

That's really kind from you, I'll have to accept it.

OK.. Am I going to be together with someone any time soon? Any extra info about the person is welcome :3

Take your time and don't really push yourself to do it if you feel like you can't do.

Really appreciate
>>
File: 1451750211509.jpg (88KB, 583x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451750211509.jpg
88KB, 583x800px
>>17300745
Alright, well. You got one earlier than I or perhaps you expected to. It's going to be iffy, since all future readings are like that. You know, bag of salt and all.

I see a carved pumpkin with a wicked smile on it's face, with a lit candle inside. It feels like Halloween, a mystical, magical night. There's a man holding that pumpkin on a handle, sitting on a larger one that's still entrenched in the ground, sitting and just merely... relaxing.

There's a little witch in her black dress, holding a candy bag in the shape of a pumpkin, looking at the man with an expecting smile. She is a young lass, perhaps more on the childish side and all, but she's watching you. You may not notice at first, but she'll definitely pop up right in front of your nose.

She's going to follow the man around, seemingly tricking him into thinking that she's not able to act properly around you. As in, as long as she's around, she's going to be dependent on you. Like a little child, in some ways. But once outside of your reach, she's able to follow you, catch up with you, get before you, no matter where you'll go, she's going to be there. You, at a point, go down an impossibly steep hill, while you left her behind. Lo and behold, she was ahead of you, waiting for you, watching you.

You hold hands, and then... you take baby steps. Slow, slow baby steps. Back through the town, through the mystic atmosphere with a black sky hanging above. Orange lights everywhere, no life around, it's just you and the young witch who is seemingly walking like a child. She does not know how to walk with someone else, eh?

At a certain point, you become her support of sorts, carrying her around. But you are patient with her.

>did I just read something else entirely

ok, don't trust me here. this situation is far too familiar, and I swear I didn't scry this for myself. But if this actually happens, then good luck, I suppose. She seems like a sweet girl to me.
>>
>>17300814
So quickly :o

The reading sounds way too nice and cute. I hope that you being familiar with the situation is nothing but coincidence, I want this witch for myself x_x. Thank you so much, you're awesome. *bleep, beep, bloop*
>>
Male
Age 26

Just looking for a general reading. Not really concerned about love life.
>>
>>17300896
It doesn't take me too long if I actually focus and give a damn about responding faster. It's usually a drain to type out so much, but the details are appreciated by both me and the querents who simply enjoy reading story-like stuff. Apparently. I don't know. And indeed, it's quite a cutesy reading, so I'm not sure if it's my brain trying to give you a hand somehow, or whether the imagery should not be taken too literal. It was nice though, not going to lie.

It should be nothing but coincidence, since a few things definitely do not match up. Oh well. And no problem, strange anon who bleeps and bloops just as much as I do; have a bleep bloop in return! Plus a good luck for this stuff. Again.
>>
>>17300942
Thank you once again.

I'm going to let you know when she comes into my life.
>story-like stuff
Your readings and quite nice, 'once upon a time' stuff desu.
I'm glad a few things don't match up ;_;

I'm going to rest a bit now, I'm tired. I wish you all the best and hope you cleared your mind, as you intended to.
Take care.
>>
>>17300987
Just call out in the thread or pop up in the IRC if you'll have any luck with it. I'm constantly sitting in the IRC, so here's that. At least I keep myself to one nickname in the thread and not go through a bunch like I usually do.

I'm still surprised people like my readings, but oh well, I'm not the one to say anything much about this kind of a thing. Different things appeal to different people. Some prefer their tarot, others prefer their scrying, third runes, etc and etc. And oh, glad? Hah. You really want this happening, don't ya?

I'll join you in an hour or so myself, I've been up and running for the entire day with absolutely no sleep during that time. I'm not tired, thankfully, but some rest would be appreciated. I'll clear my head in a few days or weeks, guessing by how things will go in my life. -sigh-.

You too anon, take care.
>>
>>17301012
New Thread
>>17302095
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.