[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continutation of last thread. Gonna post some maps that were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (503KB, 1856x3742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503KB, 1856x3742px
Continutation of last thread.

Gonna post some maps that were posted in the Discord Chat.
>>
http://www.loc.gov/item/2011590014

You can download the map but it's 139 megabytes so you couldn't upload it to 4chan.
>>
File: image.jpg (802KB, 1713x1550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
802KB, 1713x1550px
Let me try this
>>
Spooky stuff m8o, reminds a bit of the 'Yowie', an Australian legendary creature.

"The natives of Australia ... believe in ... [the] Yowie ... This being they describe as resembling a man, but taller ... with long grey hair hanging down from the head over the features ... the arms as extraordinarily long, furnished at the extremities with great talons, and the feet turned backwards, so that, on flying from man, the imprint of the foot appears as if the being had travelled in the opposite direction. Altogether, they describe it as a hideous monster of an unearthy character and ape-like appearance"
>>
OP of that post here.

I wouldn't worry about it. :)
>>
dogmen?
>>
>>17297410
You're not E-Zed.
>>
>>17298595
>>17297410
you fucking retards he always goes by E-Zed and posts a picture of his gun.
>>
What's going on here?
Is the guy from the OP pic going to go back and confront this pack of Satan's spawn?
>>
Eh, not sure about all this. Panthers scream seems like what he heard. And since he was nervous and scares, he couldve unintentionally identified it as something else
>>
>>17299069

Ah the good ol' Nevada panthers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.