[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://firsttoknow.com/ghosts-of-ja panese-tsunami/?utm_sour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

http://firsttoknow.com/ghosts-of-japanese-tsunami/?utm_source=facebookpage

>>Taxi drivers in Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture, which had been devastated by the tsunami and earthquake of March 2011, began having strange encounters the summer after the devastation — and in record numbers — the summer after the tragedy.

>>One driver picked up a woman wearing a coat. She climbed in his cab near Ishinomaki Station and told him,“Please go to the Minamihama (district).” The driver asked her, “The area is almost empty. Is it OK?” Then, the woman said in a shivering voice, “Have I died?”

>>Surprised at the question, the driver looked behind him at the backseat. No one was there.
>>
>>17296174
Ishinomaki resident here (no, really...I've lived here ten years). I've heard about these stories, too. Taxi drivers drive a passenger to a location in the tsunami zone and when they get there, the passenger is gone. Sometimes there is just a puddle of water on the seat.

The local university is actually collecting stories like these as part of the 3-11 history project. They'll probably publish them in book, which will be in Japanese unfortunately.

There are also stories about people hearing voices in the areas that were devastated. I haven't seen any stories about ghost photographs or videos yet.
>>
>>17296883
You might also check out this article, which tells the story of a man who believes that he was possessed by the spirits of tsunami victims.

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n03/richard-lloydparry/ghosts-of-the-tsunami?src=longreads
>>
>>17296883
take a pic of outside from window pls
>>
>>17296960
I'd like to, but it's midnight here in Japan and I have to get up to go to school in the morning. Also, it wouldn't be an interesting photo. I'm staying in Sendai now (wife's still nervous about living near the coast) and all you'd see is some houses under construction.
>>
File: post_image1.jpg (19KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
post_image1.jpg
19KB, 604x453px
Bumping for potential
>>
tfw no spooky ghost puddle gf
>>
>>17297176
At least you wouldn't look like a lying bitch. Just a thought.
>>
Bump because interested.
>>
File: 1453689978113.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453689978113.gif
957KB, 500x418px
This looks good.
>>
File: DSC_1049 - Copy.jpg (210KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1049 - Copy.jpg
210KB, 800x600px
>>17298919
See? I told you. It's dark and all you'll see is buildings under construction.
>>
File: DSC_0049 - Copy.jpg (143KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0049 - Copy.jpg
143KB, 640x480px
>>17301141
And here's what our room looked like after the tsunami.
>>
bomp
>>
bump for potential
>>
>>17301143
Are you a legit Japanese or a foreigner living there
>>
>>17301141
How's the paranormal board on 2chan? I never found it because Google translate won't translate the board names...

Is it any better than this shithole?
>>
>>17296883
They should get someone to translate it to English too, it sounds rather interesting.
>>
>>17296915
Thanks. That was a long read but well worth it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.