[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: wierd or spooky stuff you came up with while dreaming I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: antarctica-08.jpg (2MB, 1831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica-08.jpg
2MB, 1831x1200px
ITT: wierd or spooky stuff you came up with while dreaming

I get vivid dreams while going to sleep after being really sleep deprived, they're half way between daydreams and deep sleep dreams, so I can remember them well and they're more coherent than usual dreams but are still weird.

The one that stuck with me was some scientists who are working at a research base on a frozen planet. Over the course of several weeks going out and collecting samples in the wilderness one of them starts seeing black sillouettes of people in the far distance, even though the planet's got no life, and the figures are standing slightly closer each time the scientists go out. The other scientists don't seem to notice them.

One time it's just him and another guy out in the middle of nowhere and the other guy tells him they're the planet's inhabitants and they just like watching people, nobody knows why they're there. But when he quizzes the guy again after they get back to the base the guy has no idea what he's talking about. Also a female scientist who stays in the base is having hallucinations, like a dead deer lying in the lab.

Thought it might be a fun starting point for a story, but I don't know where to take it.
>>
>>17290103
One time, I dreamt that /x/ wasn't full of stupid fucking drug/dream experience threads (since that isn't paranormal -- everyone has dreams and can do drugs and experience weird things.) Of course, it only turned out to be a dream. 2 Spoopy 4 Me.
>>
Most fast/fried food that's located in poor urban areas is made with a plastic composite that is cheaper to produce than food and easily digestible but not as toxic as consuming consumer-grade plastic products.
>>
>>17290162
[citation needed]
>>
>>17290168
This is a "wierd or spooky stuff you came up with while dreaming" thread. Fucking faggot.
>>
this description reminds me of an explanation of a have a nice life song about ghosts on a planet its pretty inspiring stuff go on dude
>>
>>17290154
if aliens exist, they arent paranormal. if monsters exist, they arent paranormal, if magic is real then its merely unexplored yet by science, and if they arent real, the idiots that think they do are normal and should just shut up and ignore the threads they think arent paranormal
>>
I had a dream where I was following my dog through the forest, but it was becoming night. I saw a tiny cabin off in the distance and I went inside of it. It was a bizarre tiny shack, with two gigantic windows taking up the walls. I got this sense of dread and off in forest I saw this pale, malnourished naked man walking towards me. That's when I woke up. I know I did a bad job of describing it, but it scared the fuck out of me.
>>
>>17290302
Shitty reasoning. Paranormal isn't based on objective truth, it's based on subjective standards. Even if aliens, monsters, etc. exist, they won't be normal by our standards. Dreams and drug induced hallucinations, however, are normal by our standards.
>>
>>17290330
/x/ is a place for spooky stories. It says so in the fucking description. Now go back to crying about how nobody liked your craptastic RP thread in your basement by yourself, where you belong.
>>
File: coco.jpg (14KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
coco.jpg
14KB, 472x472px
I was submerged in murky water, surrounded by two kinds of particles from what I perceived as two separate sources. There were clumps of short, rough hair, and globs of embalming fluid from a taxidermied, long dead primate that struck me as more of a statue than a corpse. The other particles were wing membranes and carapace fragments from large patches of dead, floating beetles. I wasn’t drowning, but to stay alive I had to keep absolutely still and keep the water, and its debris, flowing into my mouth and out of some sort of filter on my back. Clean water exited there, and the debris stayed in me.

I woke up in sweat, and rushed to the bathroom to vomit.

I fucking hate dreaming.
>>
>>17290340
Dude what the fuck.
>>
>>17290342
Doesn't everyone get dreams like that sometimes?
>>
>>17290340
what the fuck?
>>
>>17290356
No. Well, I don't. Actually you're probably asking the wrong person because I RARELY remember my dreams. Still, I can't say I've ever heard of anything resembling what you described at all, so definitely not normal.
>>
>>17290340
desu this is some nine inch nails video stuff lol
>>
In one dream, I was going down into my basement for something. I turned around after a minute and found myself standing face to face with the Devil. The thing is, the Devil for some reason looked like Kronk. He grabbed my jaw and broke it, then attached live cables to it to torture me. I pulled out a sledgehammer from nowhere and kept smashing his face in while he was doing that, with no success.

I had a dream where I was attacked by a violent maniac in the middle of a street at night. I woke up with a feeling like I had been touched exactly where he was supposed to have fatally stabbed me.

I had a dream that I was entering a several story house for some reason. I got into a firefight with some of those ant enemies from Jet Force Gemini. I was able to machine gun one or two of them, but another rushed right into me. I was overcome with terror when waking up and was utterly convinced that if I were to look down under my sheets, I would find a living, breathing ant drone head where my crotch was. Even today I am still afraid of seeing those things.

Years ago I had seen my grandma for the last time before she died. Alzheimer's had turned her into something unrecognizable in terms of personality. It was like if you tried to feed a rabbit covered in a mixture of its feces and dead skin from scratching bed sores. The dream I had was like this, I was in her house floating over the couch with a blue, wavy effect over everything like I was underwater. Afterwards it was like I was in a glowing yellow light with her like she was perfectly normal. We were talking and having a little fun for a little bit. I woke up and it took me a while to sadly remember that I couldn't go back to any of that.
>>
>>17290519
Sorry to hear that man. I had a similar dream about my mom two nights after she died. She had cancer that spread to her brain in her last weeks, so she was also...difficult to deal with. Anyway, as a family we always sat down and had breakfast together on Sunday mornings, and even though it was Friday, I dreamt that we were all sitting there eating breakfast like normal, except I realized that there were four of us and my mom was sitting next to me, which was impossible because she just died. Funny thing was I actually knew that this had to be a dream and tried to wake up, but it was like my arms were invisibally strapped to the arms of the chair, and no matter how much I struggled I was stuck there. Then, as I'm trying to end the dream and wake up, my dad and brother just freeze for a moment as my mom turns to me and tells me calm down and that everything is ok and that she loves me. And then as soon as I stop trying to wake up and relax in my chair, the dream ended. The thing about me is that I RARELY remember my dreams; I'm 21 years old and can only recount like 6 dreams at the most, all of which are a nightmare of some sort. So the the fact that I still remember this one is pretty incredible I'd say.

Also, might want to tone it down on the vidyas a bit.
>>
>>17290330
I'd argue that since the vast majority of people alive either don't remember their dreams or forget them by lunchtime then dream discussion definitely falls outside the realm of 'normal human experience'.
>>
>>17290162
reminds me of the book "We", a "1984" inspiration if you will.
the human population switches to petroleum based foods, killing off billions
>>
It happens every now and then, but.
Sometimes after i wake up and lay in the bed, I can hear someone tapping away very lightly on my keyboard.

It really sounds like someone is there, though I cant see my computer from my bed. Auditory hallucinations mang
>>
I recently dreamed that I was taking a shower in my clothes. The water became tinted slightly red and then it turned to blood. It was gushing over me choking me, and I could hear some demonic chant about my death.
About once a week I have one of those dreams where you see something that ends up happening in the future, taking a test, talking with friends, etc. But starting about two years ago when I have one of those dreams I turn around and there is a shadow creature behind me. It takes its fingers and stabs me multiple times, then I usually wake up. To this day if I feel déjà vu I always turn around and feel a breeze.
>>
Every time i go Lucid, i would have the fun of doing what i want, but when suddenly everything change and i won't be in control my dream. It would go like any lucid dream but all my actions is not mine and a red haired girl would appear and play a part of my dream, it would show me some realistic settings, no weird animal or from distant memory colliding, it would show me some various events and it would repeat 3 times then she kiss me, i would buldge awake and nervous. In the end the event that was shown to me actually happen about a month, I thought it was just coincidense, but after some 4 events happen, I am now sure that 'she' shows what certain events that will happen to me or my love ones, I am grateful that i saved my dad because of her, but i also want to know who is 'she'.

and thats why i keep a note beside me just in case she appear andshow me something, i would write it down
>>
Ok so, I've been having these weird dreams for the past week..
The weirdest one was about my grandpa getting shot while in bed by my moms meth head boyfriend, and I could smell the gunpowder, blood.. I've also been seeing these weird lights between 1:10-1:20am..
I've also had weird encounters too..all within the week.
Anyone know what is going on?
>>
File: a3563713166_10.jpg (353KB, 920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3563713166_10.jpg
353KB, 920x1200px
>>17290103
I just woke up from a lucid dream. I was there with my friends, and I knew I was dreaming so I told them. I also said to them that I had two flats, one here where I was in dream reality, and another one in awake reality. I even told them the address to my real life flat. But they told me that it wasn't like that for them and shrugged it off. Then I woke up.

It felt so real, especially the other friends in my dream were like real persons to talk to. Does anyone know of techniques to get to this state more often? To know that you are dreaming and even remembering your real name and address while dreaming, It was pretty spooky when I woke up, I really felt like I was at another place during sleep, and not just like ordinary dreaming..
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.