[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can /x/ tell me about other civilisations that might have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 17

File: 1399256995440.jpg (172KB, 900x485px) Image search: [Google]
1399256995440.jpg
172KB, 900x485px
What can /x/ tell me about other civilisations that might have exsisted on earth?

Did Atlantis exsist?
What about Doggerland? Was there any great cities there now underwater?
Those large stone formations on those islands around by Japan, what are they?

What don't we really know?
>>
>>17286110
Unfortunately, all of those examples turned out to be frauds or natural rock formations. The world just isn't that interesting.
>>
>>17286153
god damn shill.

>God doesn't draw in straight lines.
>>
Atlantis exists, its sitting in the Mediterranean basin. Probably advanced by ancient standards but still just an old old sunken city.
>>
>>17286192
why would the government want to suppress fringe thinking?
it benefits greatly from the conspiracy nutjob memu.
>>
>>17286153
You're a faggot and a loser, and nobody worthwhile likes you.
>gofuckyourself
>>
File: 1423201807840.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423201807840.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>17286110
>Did Atlantis exsist?
Yes. The pre-flood world had countries. Mu, Rama, Lemuria, et cetera populated by fallen angels, giants, monsters, hybrids and other beings.
>>
File: 1448474049423.jpg (293KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448474049423.jpg
293KB, 960x960px
Here come the footnotes of the Unified Interference Theory

Some 15,000 years ago a civilisation of technologically advanced pre-humans populated several city states in various regions of the Earth. Their technology had nuclear capability and advanced avionics. They were also extremely preoccupied with geometry. As time went on, several of those city states/factions went at war with one another, using thermonuclear weapons, which was described at length and in detail in the Bhagavad-Gita. There were no "Ancient Aliens", they were inhabitants of our planet. The weird ass suits and apparatuses in frescoes and paintings and statues aren't space-worthy, it's hazmat equipment.

Sometime after that, before these beings could recuperate and pull themselves together, a catastrophe involving planetary collision or other type of body passing through our solar system occurred, which caused cataclysms on Earth that wiped out most of the survivors. This is described by the astrotheological allegorical myths of Greeks and Mayas, and is covered up by modern academia with the maxim of The Ice Age.

The couple of dozen or so of the remaining survirors formed the archetypal figures of various demigods and heroes like Nimrod/Gilgamesh/Hermes/Thoth/Quezalqoatl and the like.

The current World Controllers are aware of this, and run numerous disinfo campaigns (Ancient Aliens) and use tenured academicians to keep alternative archeology and historical research into this matter a thing of the le wacky tinfoil XD.
>>
>>17286284
can u post some links? I have similar views but am struggling to find sources which are credible.
>>
>>17286432

Emmanuel Velikofsky, Graham Hanckock, Michael Cremo, Carl Munck.
>>
File: mtsar.jpg (73KB, 940x610px) Image search: [Google]
mtsar.jpg
73KB, 940x610px
Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1YFOlBjprM
>>
File: the code.jpg (59KB, 1190x624px) Image search: [Google]
the code.jpg
59KB, 1190x624px
This presentation higlights with PAINSTAKING DETAIL the OBSESSION the ancient peoples had with geometry, for which modern academics and skeptik debunkers yet to produce any meanigful reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD9-8MuEbTI

Tinfoil-tip: It was imparted upon the priest and the ruling class by the progenitors.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (254KB, 1223x654px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
254KB, 1223x654px
Here it comes, ANCIENT FUCKING ALIENS. Only these neo-new agers completely miss the point. Yes, interference did happen, but they were the orginial inhabitants of Earth who rekt themselves with war, and then got rekt by Velikofsky's Catastrophe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AE7fMZ2vrY

Other wise, the story is pretty obvious, and the only retort the skeptics have is, "duh metaphors".
>>
>>17286284
Jesu. The weird thing is, I'd just been listening to podcasts about geological and anthropological evidence for the comet cataclysm theory (here you >>17286432
go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8) but the 15000 years ago thing nobody from a western tradition had been talking about.

But, the traditional time for the founding of the Bon religion (the original religion of Tibet) is 16000 years ago. I'd always thought that was just a cool sounding number, but now I'm having doubts.
>>
>>17290513

> but the 15000 years ago thing nobody from a western tradition had been talking about.

Hence i said "SOME 15,000 years ago". It's a very, very rough estimate, and that's where most researchers leave it, since we can't get a university's department working on that now, can we.
>>
>>17286224
Projecting?
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 828x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 828x494px
Anybody know anything about the Green Children of Woolpit from St Martins Land?
>>
File: hindupepe.png (743KB, 697x534px) Image search: [Google]
hindupepe.png
743KB, 697x534px
can google these for more

>india hindus have story of a advanced culture living near or off the coast of them, allegedly they fought many times vs: humans and other aliens. (or something, thats as much as i can tell), sometimes have blue skin and dreadlocks, often drawn with the sickle of the grim reaper and a bunch of cut off arms and shit.

>sri lanka, city of gold, small city on top a huge rock shaped like a dino head, allegedly melted by ufos, the starway leading to this is a huge statue of reptilian claws with 3 toes, nuts.

>macchu picchu, large skull ayys, drawn as having a reptilian sword, dreadlocks, and blue or green skeen, like hindu gods. huge boulders 60 tons that couldnt have been moved by man. caves that locals say are haunted to this day.

>britain, britain was either home of ape-man-giants or the rake (draco/greys), cant tell at this point. da island might be atlantis, daisland is over tunnels/caves to paris. spoop. island still very haunted, always was. lots of good stories about the caves, the locals believe what goes in to the caves doesnt go out alive, and theres a statue of a little green men near one of the caves also.

>malta, malta is run by the knights of malta, who work for the catholic church, this island off the coast of egypt, is home of a white snake people. 7' reptilian priests and priestesses. thats the rake/greys/nephillim man. malta has the 3rd paracus skull, the same as macchu picchu (the other is at the vatican) searching malta cave disappearance, malta large skulls, malta nephilim cave etc.

dats all i got mang
>>
>>17291465
Want more St Martins Land stories
>>
File: sri-lanka-city-of-gold.png (1MB, 1006x873px) Image search: [Google]
sri-lanka-city-of-gold.png
1MB, 1006x873px
>>17291878
>da island might be atlantis,
wait i meant avalon...

>>17291878
pic of sri lanka city of gold, found this evidence with a 30 sec google

>shat brix
>>
>>17286110
There's a book called The Urantia Book that claims to be a revelation. In it it describes two gardens of Eden. The Eden in this book was no paradise though, simply the birthplace of civilized people, those who were organized to rise above mere animal existence. The book describes it as "a long narrow peninsula — almost an island — projecting westward from the eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea". It claims the peninsula started to sink and was abandoned for another location and after some time the original site was completely submerged. Sounds Atlantis-esque to me. Just one theory.
>>
>>17286110
I have massive amounts of information on every civilization since Lemuria. What do you want to know?
>>
File: malta.png (813KB, 696x546px) Image search: [Google]
malta.png
813KB, 696x546px
>>17291961
malta. missing is the quote that says they are white serpents!

a local describes it: just walking around, every 200' might have a cave entrance. very spooky sound effects/sound chambers carved into the rocks also. rocks with lots of holes in them that buffer frequencies. large networks of thousands of caves.

government filling many of the caves with cement. but still there tours you can go on, and still many unexplored caves

sightings of 7' snake men, white in color. (kind of like the rake)

"One of them was of terrifying aspect, like a snake and his mantle was multicolored" and also "his face was that of a viper and he wore all his eyes".

"Malta is home to the snake-faced goddess"

It can be therefore concluded that these serpent-priests were the most ancient race that first occupied the fertile half-moon area (particularly Anatolia and Kurdistan) and Egypt (following migrations dating back 6000-4000 B.C.) until reaching Malta to disappear around 2500 B.C. but this culture survived in the Middle East and probably included one of the most famous and yet mysterious pharaohs of Egypt. It concerns the Mithans and the pharaoh Akhenaton.

this is just a tiny island off the coast of egypt. the government is run by the knights of malta, an offshoot of catholic church.
>>
File: lolwtfs.png (672KB, 996x544px) Image search: [Google]
lolwtfs.png
672KB, 996x544px
>>17292021
sighting of one of those cats
from south america!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTkUSn3yA8w

allegedly live on the news shown to thousands of people
notice the big ass skull

>>17291878
macchu pichu

an /x/ poster told me macchu picchu was actually an ape farm, for ayys.
i researched it a bit and tried to find proof of that and posted my findings here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16767696

didnt find much about the ape farm, but found a lot about blues

macchu pichu started cultivation on earth
>making many cults

>>17291878
kind of weird pic. has the hindu+mexican+incan dieties. and the seal of or gov.
>>
>>17292012
Just make something up.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17292071
>>
File: wait.png (598KB, 836x528px) Image search: [Google]
wait.png
598KB, 836x528px
>>17292076
flip it upside down tho
theres two faces b/c the thing doesnt mirror 100%
so i cut in half and mirroed it (only 1 side has an eyeball)
>>
File: starchild.bothskulls.jpg (57KB, 414x246px) Image search: [Google]
starchild.bothskulls.jpg
57KB, 414x246px
>>17292134
whoa it kind of looks like the starchild skull in the middle of the pic on the left.
>>
File: wait2.png (663KB, 640x520px) Image search: [Google]
wait2.png
663KB, 640x520px
>>17292134
original
>>
>>17292226
theres also a pyramid in his mouth with two extra balls on top left and right that look like ufos

>wat
>>
>>17286284
In your other post you said QM. Now it's different.
>>
>>17286263
>fallen angels

Kill yourself
>>
>>17292265
>kill yourself
And then haunt this anon to just annoy him even more please.
>>
>>17286192
god does draw in straight lines.
>>
>>17292558
You can't draw a penis without straight lines.
>>
you firsts and i'll by pass death on a black pony
>>
>>17286284

Seems interesting,but where did this so called "civilization of technology" originate? If they had such technology then how did it come about? Such would take generations to develop.
>>
Atlantis did exist. Just read the Emerald Tablet.
>>
>>17293004

How could we possibly now? Our very earliest myths and legends are a re telling of their last days, beyond that we do not know, and frankly it's not that important in this context. What's important is their interference with he planet and it's animal life, and our psychology reflecting those events to this day.
>>
>>17292232

It's an earlier version of the post, QM still stands. Their obvious insight in the matter is highlighted by the teachings of Hermes/Thoth and other realized beings that basically want to get a point across that Double Slit experiment proved some 7k years later.
>>
>>17286284>>17290513
BETWEEN THE TIME WHEN THE OCEANS DRANK ATLANTIS AND THE RISE OF THE SONS FOF ARYANS THERE WAS AN AGE UNDREAMED OF..
>>
>>17293055

You got it
>>
>>17286110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY
>>
You guys are nuts. Continue desperately clinging to absurd theories without any proof, just fantastical stories of unearthly peoples and complain universities won't study them. Seek help.
>/x/ should be renamed /lun/ lunatics
>>
>>17293496
There should be /sol/, /lun/ & /kek/ boards because /x/ isn't slow enough and the sticky has dead links.
>>
File: 1445887191267.jpg (114KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1445887191267.jpg
114KB, 600x378px
>>17290513
at around 1:26:09 they talk about those three handbags on top of the pillar. could it be related to some kind of harvest of souls? like in a 'positive souls go in that bag, neutral souls go in the other and negative souls go in that one' kind of sense?
>>
>>17293496

See.. >>17293290
>>
>>17293496
>>17293496

>anyone who disagrees with the narrative is mentally ill

Classic Frankfurt school
>>
>>17292012
>I have massive amounts of information on every civilization since Lemuria.
Care to dump some?
>>
>>17286110
>Did Atlantis exsist?
Yes, but it was something simpler.
https://kat.cr/atlantis-ancient-legacy-hidden-prophecy-2007-by-john-michael-greer-t10944810.html
Warning, Greer has an uncanny ability to make people angry with his books.
>>
>>17292265
I want to kick the teeth in of this stupid waste of air that comes unwelcome into all these cool threads and tells people to kill themselves

I dislike you with a Fucking passion you ball licking piece of pig shit
>>
Exactly all the fallen angel empires that appeared after Yahweh scattered humans and Nephilim at the tower of Babel
>>
The books of Enoch Jasher and Giants
>>
>>17295906
Yeah. Fuck that one guy whose totally in every thread.
>>
>>17293290
This video does not exist.
>>
>>17286201
You cant have a conpiracy nutjob memu thinking suppressed fringe thoughts without suppressing fringe thoughts.
>>
File: 1392379584287.jpg (221KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392379584287.jpg
221KB, 682x600px
>>17296209
Totally my opinion reading that post, thanks for articulating, anon.

Have a disinfo-man, he's pretty rare.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.