[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Lang predicts his own death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 16

How are you faggots not on this?

A man in Frenso claims the police are corrupt and the chief is having an affair with an underage girl. He claims to have been being harassed by said police and posts this video claiming:
>If I turn up missing or dead tomorrow remember this Van. I think I seen a couple of guys sneak out the side door and into the building when it was parked in the carport this afternoon. I've been causing the City of Fresno a lot of problems recently which I now regret..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5acGmgBGN8

He is then found dead of multiple stab wounds and his house was set on fire.
He also posted videos such as this one, which actually do suggest organized surveillance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g&feature=youtu.be

The carpet cleaning companies address is also not a business address, but a normal looking house.

It may well be just another nutter ranting about gangstalking, but considering the context and his death these videos are spookier than skeletons.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62315412/#62329182
http://www.jodymurray.com/
http://fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2016/01/2829/?reddit
>>
File: 1454007256268.png (358KB, 1154x831px) Image search: [Google]
1454007256268.png
358KB, 1154x831px
>>17286076
The supposed owner of the carpet cleaning company is a man named Zak Alwawi, who only appears on the whitepages, he seems to have no social media.
There are also no Yelp reviews on Guarantee carpet cleanings page that predate the man's death. The rest are not real obviously.
>>
This needs to be spread around social media. It needs to get traction before it can be picked up by various tiers of news outlets.

I'll be monitoring this story and as soon it has some going around, i'll write it up when the shift editor is out.
>>
File: 09796785765.gif (1MB, 373x280px) Image search: [Google]
09796785765.gif
1MB, 373x280px
>>17286076
>>
>>17286102
I don't really have time to dump all the info on this atm, but it seems to be off /pol/ now so this might be a decent place to post it so it stays up.

There's a decent thread up on cripplechan /pol/ right now as well.
>>
Pretty spoopy stuff guys
>>
>>17286076
Let's be fair that the guy had a death wish
>>
>>17286290
It is. The way I see it, it's either one of the sloppiest state sponsored killings in US or one of the most absurd and convincing delusions of gangstalking
>>
File: image.png (117KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117KB, 295x300px
what happened to the thread? i was going to read it when i got home from work. no way it was bumped off the page, /x/ moves way too slowly for that.
>>
File: spardeg3.gif (701KB, 736x547px) Image search: [Google]
spardeg3.gif
701KB, 736x547px
>>17286320
This is legitimately spooky to me

This nigga got hit by the cops and its gonna get smothered before anyone knows a thing
>>
>>17286076
Land of the free home of the brave. USA USA USA.
>>
>>17286332
I don't want to de-rail too much but we had a near 200 post + thread earlier today that has vanished. anyway, carry on with the story at hand plz.
>>
>>17286091
I have a middle size family business. Only people who want to attract plebs use social media.
>>
>>17286076
What did the guy do to piss the cops off?
>>
>>17286393
Essentially just called them on using citations to fund the city. At first. When he documented their intimidation tactics things may have escalated.
http://disinfo.com/2016/01/fresno-man-man-predicts-his-own-death/
>>
>>17286393
this is the exact incident: he was exiting a parking lot mall and was immediately pulled over by fresno police and ticketed for a violation. he found it suspicious and had the idea that fresno police was scanning cars in large parking lots, identifying those with violations and then immediately pulling the drivers over to collect revenue.

going public with this brought him immediate attention fron local 'law' enforcement.
>>
>>17286703
*mall parking lot
>>
>>17286703
So he got upset at them doing their jobs?
>>
I just got done watching x-files, too. Spooky
>>
>sending prayers of protection your way
>man died
Christians BTFO'd
>>
>>17286974
lol
>>
Bump for interest
Not very spoopy but interesting.
>>
>>17287032
further interest bump
>>
>>17287051
Terminate yourself or I'll overflow your memory, faggot.
>>
>>17287068
The horror THE HORROR
>>
>>17286713
Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
>>
>>17286387

Is it 2013?? Who uses plebs still....
>>
My guess is that the guy had evidence that aliens exist, so high ranked military men and politicians wanted him dead.
>>
>>17287192
Plebs :^)
>>
>>17286102
It's useless, he is not black.
>>
> Mac McCauley · Granite Bay, California What occured in your life to bring you to the attention of the cops, both city and county, that you believe you are being stalked?

> Mac McCauley I simply voice my opinion regarding local government and politics on local blogs. I also discovered local law enforcement had been running a license plate scanning scam where Fresno Cops would scan license plates at Retail Store parking lots (Save Mart, Von’s, HomeDepot, etc.) in lower income neighborhoods. After collecting hits of violations they then would pull the unsuspecting drivers over a few blocks away from the store location in a marked police vehicle claiming they simply came across their vehicle through routine driving patrols. This unethical and possibly illegal activity was simply motivated by “profit” and unfairly targeted Fresno’s poorer residents. I also discovered the Fresno Bee was sharing chat log data with Fresno Law Enforcement of Fresno citizens who were critical of local Fresno Government and Fresno Law Enforcement. Fresno Law Enforcement subsequently used the ip addresses in the chat logs provided by the Bee to track down, stalk, and harass those chat bloggers who were critical of local politics and local law enforcement. Since publicly exposing these local law enforcement activities it’s been a constant onslaught of stalking, harassment, and intimidation directed toward myself from Fresno Law Enforcement. They even tried to set me up and plant false evidence in my home. I filed a request for an Internal Affairs Investigation and that seemed to enrage them even more. They are simply trying to destroy me by any means possible. I am in constant fear for my life. As Kevin Arial, a Face Book pseudonym and alias of a known local cop so eloquently posted to my Face Book page recently: “First rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club, You should know this Mr. Lang! ; D”. End quote..
>>
I feel like most gang stalking is bullshit from the mentally ill but this story is kind weird.
>>
>>17286713
Dude im a huge liberal and Im calling you a brainwashed statist. No it isnt their job. How old are you.
>>
>>17286974
Underated post.
>>
The thing is that we're only seeing things from these sides, and I wonder how often they're true. I mean look at Chipchan, most people probably don't believe her, but that doesn't mean that all cases are like hers. It just seems like it'd be a lot of effort for the police to assassinate someone. But then again, I mean I guess they could. This one has the added fact that the guy was clearly murdered, which means that SOMEONE was doing something to him.
>>
>>17286378
what was it about?
>>
>>17287157
Unless they illegally searched his vehicle, this doesn't apply.

Quoting the Constitution when you don't understand it can be dangerous.
>>
This is a little weird but why would a major American police station kill a man over some moving violations?
>>
>>17287721
All this shit is implying that at least some portion of that PD is corrupt.
What happens when you try to embarrass and expose criminals?
They fucking kill you.
>>
>>17287832
Yeah, by throwing you off a pier or something.

They don't burn and mutilate your body at 3 in the afternoon in suburbia.

I guess it could have been one cop, but I doubt it was a mission on behalf of the entirety of Fresno PD.
>>
File: whoiszak1.png (102KB, 905x868px) Image search: [Google]
whoiszak1.png
102KB, 905x868px
This is Google searching him. See the video? Same name, company name, operating in Phoenix, AZ? (another high-meth area) Even made a video about it.

My guess is this cleaning company is a front for criminals; the police probably paid some gang member to kill him off. If you look at the ONLY Google review of the company, it goes on to say that they tried charging over $1000 for a $100 job for carpet cleaning.
>>
>>17287898
Bump this shit is interesting it's 4 am here
>>
File: whoiszak2.png (53KB, 1185x766px) Image search: [Google]
whoiszak2.png
53KB, 1185x766px
part 2, just showing that the vid has been removed.
>>
>>17287960
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit just got serious
>>
Meanwhile divination threads get bump limit
>>
File: dude caiorca.png (38KB, 253x320px) Image search: [Google]
dude caiorca.png
38KB, 253x320px
HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>17287721
They wouldn't. This story is fucking retarded.

"THE FRESNO PD PULLED ME OVER FOR A VIOLATION. HOW DARE THEY DO THAT. THEY'RE CORRUPT."

Then the dude gets killed. My suspicion is that the dude was mixed into some other stupid bullshit, and that's what did him in
>>
>>17288035
Damage control.
>>
>>17287708
Here's the thread. Suddenly deleted out of the blue, then 4chan goes down for a few hours.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17284613
>>
I see shills are already here.

Did someone saved the video?

Poor fella.
>>
>>17286076
Oh I'm very much on it, OP. This whole thing is so fucking blatant that it's mind boggling.
>>
watching videos now, and this is some spooky ass shit

make sure ya'll mirror it
>>
>>17287721
>>17288035
No, you fucking idiots. He wasn't bitching because he got pulled over and ticketed, he was calling out the satirically corrupt Fresno police department for plate scanning parked vehicles of low income rubes in walmart parking lots, then pulling them over and ticketing them once they drove off...Also known as "out of control civil forfeiture".

So law enforcement killed him and half-assed a cover up.
>>
>>17286076
I just wanna say this guys, start archiving and downloading these videos. There is actual evidence of fuckery here. I guarentee the account will be shut down.
>>
>>17288290
within the next 8 hours too.
>>
>>17288101
stop calling shill you faggot. nobody is shilling. its always good to have two arguments weighing against each other. just because someone see's it differently doesnt mean theyre a 'shill'.
>>
>>17288068
Just looking at this thread it seems more likely to me that some faggot(s) got rump rustled that there weren't enough spooky skinwalker succubus skeletons in it and abused the report feature. Then some mod wandering through decided to delete it without looking.
>>
>>17286076
Fresno resident here. This is pretty big on Facebook around here but no news outlets are even touching it.
>>
>>17288035
Prime opportunity to do it when he says its someone else who killed him.

I wonder how the investigation into this is going...
>>
>>17288472
Probably not even going
>>
>>17286091
The two reviews on the site have been posted within the last two days.

One on the 26 saying amazing work
Other from the 28 saying they fucking suck

Also having a body outline pretty strangev
>>
True Detective season 3?
>>
>>17288129
>Oh no this guy is trying to bring attention to how corrupt we are
>Lets kill him and bring even more attention to him and what he was doing!
Seems like a smart move.
>>
>>17288691
cops are not exactly known for topping the IQ scale.
>>
>>17288711
>le dumb cop meme

Look, I understand that your upset the police wrote you a ticket, but you do realize that to be a police officer you will need to have a high school diploma, right?

Oh, and to be of any importance in the police, you'll need to go to college.

Also if anything, police know how criminals act. Even if they did kill him (unlikely but still a possibility), they wouldn't have done it IN HIS BACKYARD AT 3 PM.
>>
>>17288768
High school diploma = smartness papers.

College degree = smartness papers.

Police know how criminals act about as much as black professors are in touch with the black community. Which is, no, not much. If you know enough about criminals you aren't a good ploce officuh, naamean? It's like watching ALL the peta videos and still thinking of meat the same way. It's not happening unless there is psychopathy. Healthy minded folks ignore the plight of others, especially their prey. It's like being a firing manager and being friends with grunts.
>>
>>17288808
I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about: the post
>>
>>17288808
This is the silliest post I've ever read. The world is not so black and white.
>>
>>17288768
whatever you say dumbass.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
>>
File: 1376074494637.png (905KB, 801x864px) Image search: [Google]
1376074494637.png
905KB, 801x864px
This is what he was "murdered" over.

It's just a shizo. Move along.
>>
>>17286974
10/10
>>
>>17288921
Do not believe this guy bot shill trying to damage control this. Besides this isn't what he was trying to say he was in on some corruption going on and he posted about it on social media
>>
>>17288921
Flat-Earthers pls leave
>>
>>17286076
>get friends to do weird shit for you
>sware secrecy
>spread information
>set fire to house
>stab self
>win

>Theresa Fuentes says he was a friend and she’s not sure why anyone would want to hurt him. “If it’s a random thing, that makes it much scarier…cause the neighborhood is getting better, we thought,” Fuentes said. Olivarria added, “It’s sad, you know, I hope he didn’t experience a lot of pain.” At this point, there are no suspects and police need help solving the case.
>>
>>17287718
>I believe the 4th amendment gives law enforcement and government agencies the right to scan the populace on massive scales without any cause or provocation other than the purpose of economic gain.
could you be more brainwashed?
>>
>>17289172
>Baww I broke the law and they caught me!!
>>
>>17289080
>3pm
>no suspects
>>
>>17286091
>This is a Killer Company!
>Quick silent and left no evidence they were here.
Come on now, that's just cheeky.
>>
File: arino-bored-282x300.jpg (19KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
arino-bored-282x300.jpg
19KB, 282x300px
>>17287517
>Dude im a huge liberal
>>
>>17289435
It was probably OP who added it along with the photos. Probably thinks he is some kind of internet hero taking on the evil bad guys.
>>
>>17287517
>huge liberal
>calling another brainwashed
>>
>>17286713
Trolling or stupid?
>>
>>17288921
wow this is the first time i've seen a legit paid shill on a messageboard
>>
>>17289172
He said I believe, not I believe in.
>>
>>17289447
get off /x/, piggy.
>>
>>17287068
Shut the fuck up you stupid motherfucker. Fuck you you fuckin' piece of shit.
>>
>>17289936
Shut the fuck up you little faggot. Eat some fuckin' shit you stupid bitch. And suck my motherfuckin' dick while you down there you stupid motherfuckin' cocksuckin' monkey ass little motherfuckin' cocksucker. FUCK you you motherfuckin' piece of SHIT! GO DIE you motherfuckin' COCKsucker!
>>
>>17291755

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>17291776
Why don't you tell me where you fuckin' live, FAGGOT? Then bend your bitch ass over so I can roll over there and break a broomstick handle off up in there you fuckin' stupid cocksucker? HUH??

LET'S GO, BITCH, WHERE'S THE ADDRESS FAGGOT?
>>
First video thoughts: "ah this nigga...another gangstalking schizo"
Second video: "yea they killed him."
Not sure if the cleaners had anything to do with it, but that black van...he fucked up somehow.
>>
>>17289477
>>17291755
>>17291776
>>17291791
>>17288035
>>17287068
/x/ gets a special breed don't we.

>>17288101
Yeah there are several anon copies floating around now. The van video in particular, but I don't have it myself.

>>17288430
Color me unsurprised. /pol/ has been trying to get alt-news to bite and that's not even working.
>>
>>17288921
You can see all of NA and SA and tons of surrounding ocean from 150 miles up but it's thousands of miles from west to east coast.

Lol
>>
File: Ah_000621_565910.jpg (27KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
Ah_000621_565910.jpg
27KB, 367x451px
>mfw im from Fresno
>mfw he was batshit crazy

It's just a surreal thing to be able to see how people twist and mutilate the truth, when the reality is far more direct and less exciting and appealing.
...however, IT IS FUN AS SHIT to know what went down, and watch the shitstorm that the tinfoilers let loose. The stories you guys create are fucking amazing. I wish this sort of effort was used more to create better creepypastas.
Now go back to work.
>>
>>17292243
So tell us, fellow Fresnonian, what really happened?
>>
File: RhVjw35.png (1MB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
RhVjw35.png
1MB, 1280x900px
>>17292243
I'll just leave this here... look at the date...
>>
>>17288899
>Most Cops Just Above Normal The average score nationally for police officers is 21 to 22, the equivalent of an IQ of 104, or just a little above average.

From the same fucking article you posted.

Holy shit, at least read what you're posting you fucking retard.
>>
>>17292286
If the police killed him, why go through all this work?

Murders go unsolved every day. Kill the guy at night and say "Yeah, we're looking into it." A few months later, say it went nowhere or pin it on a dead crackhead, no one bats an eye.
>>
>>17292394
Yeah it does seem weird for people who deal with crimes on a daily basis to be so bad at committing one.

Like if all this stuff about the cleaning company is true then it's almost like they want to be caught.
>>
/x/ - Paranormal
>>
>>17288609
this was pretty much the plot of S2
>>
O HANIBAL O HANIBAL NO JUSTIC NO PEACE
>>
>I had just had a conservation on the phone with Bryan Andre of Aquatic Pets (http://www.aquaticpets.net) in Clovis California, 5592984549.
>For over 10 years he has been a web customer of mine and always has good follow up with invoices and questions. He had asked me to rebuild his website and called to check on the progress of the website. I told him it would be done in a couple of days. He said “great” and asked me to follow up with him in a couple of days. Following up a couple of days later I called him back but suddenly he stopped returning my calls and emails. In one email to which I sent over 15 he said he really liked the new site design and told me to send him an invoice. I have sent multiple invoices and emails to which he never responds. This is extremely uncharacteristic of Bryan, and as stated, I have known him for over 10 years. I believe Fresno Sheriff's personnel listening in on my phone conversations made contact with Bryan and told him I was a “bad” guy who was under various investigations. Bryan eventually did email me and claimed he canceled his services with me because he thought I charged too much. After 10 years and an agreement on this particular price for a new website he thought I charged too much.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/aquaticpets.net

Someone call Bryan Andre and ask him why after 10 years he stopped all contact with him?
Did the police get to him and tell him John wa a bad person? Someone pls call and ask! I'm out of your country but you guys should be doing your own research! Also why is the site down?
>>
Justice 4 John Lang

-bump-
>>
File: image.png (260KB, 630x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260KB, 630x542px
>>17288949
>>
>>17292286
They got a new phone number huh?

Anyone tried calling it yet?
>>
>>17287437
Scanning plates like this isn't illegal and is done throughout the US.
>>
>>17286076
He predicted his own death because it was suicide. He was a nutcase and was under investigation for child porn, by his own admission at tinyurl com gucfvlo
Portion:
"Open Letter the the USDOJ and the FBI - Please Share ASAP
I am fairly certain that Fresno Law Enforcement is trying to set me up on some type a charge related to child pornography. I've been trying to figure out why they would send Child Molester George Adams Ramirez my way when I was renting the property next to me for Don Green. Also I was at a loss as to how Fresno LE was able to turn so many people against me so quickly. The only thing that makes sense coupled with George Ramirez situation is if Fresno LE told these folks I was a child porn suspect. Imagine a police officer dressed in his official uniform pulling up in a police cruiser. Imagine the same police officer or detective telling a group of coworkers of the accused or other folks that said person is a bad guy who is under investigation for the crimes of child pornography, and cops would like their help in putting a really bad guy away."
>>
About the fresno police chief Jerry Dyer:

https://www.fb.com/occupyfresnoca/posts/704625002886670

"Fresno Police Lieutenant - Jose Moralez was found dead, on the side of the road, 100 feet from Chief Jerry Dyer's home.
Chief Dyer, who had sex with his underage babysitter (making him a rapist and a pedophile), and who was a best friend of Moralez (they bought a home across the street form each other) - showed Moralez no mercy, when Moralez was alleged to have violated departmental policy. Suspended by Dyer and firearm and badge taken from him, Moralez went to Dyer's home to talk to him after working out in the garage with his 13 year old son, Dustin.
Dustin, nor 14 year old daughter Kaelyn, would ever see their Dad again.
An ANONYMOUS MOTORIST, passing by, saw a body, face down on the side of the road near a truck. The body was that of Jose Moralez, who suffered a fatal gunshot wound - allegedly from his own gun - to his chest (solar plexes), in an alleged suicide. Really?!"
>>
He set this up and killed himself because he was a shizo, but knew that the internet would harass and try to ruin anyone that he didn't like and dragged into this. Tinfoilers know how knee-jerk other tinfoilers are. It's just like every faggot white knight reverse raid on /b/ that they fall for every. fucking. time. You can count on it to work 100% of the time.
>>
>>17289393
>Those who are willing to give up their freedoms for safety deserve neither
Kill yourself you retarded sheep
>>
>>17293218

>killed himself

Multiple stab wounds found on his upper/mid back....

Please tell me how to effectively stab my upper back to death in a way that won't inflict a lot of pain and cause me stop?

Your logic sucks.
>>
>>17293249
>herp derp how do I stab without hurting?
You're not very bright are you, kid.
>>
>>17286387
I agree, you want to avoid those pleb bucks. Worth much less than pat dollars. I'd rather starve than clean the carpet of someone who uses social media.
>>
>>17293327
No I think you just missed the point of his post.

He "killed himself" by stabbing himself in the back, and then lighting his house on fire?

In no world is that series of events possible without an accomplice / murderer. And if there was someone else, presumably there would be a boatload of evidence in the house on the man's many security cameras. The fire department got there pretty fast.

So let me rephrase your theory:
He was a schizophrenic, a disease where people are so out of their goddamn minds they cannot remember names/faces or plan at all and yet he:
1. Planned his own murder, convincingly
2. Convinced someone to help him do it

>http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml
"Negative symptoms... Symptoms include:

>“Flat affect” (reduced expression of emotions via facial expression or voice tone)
>Reduced feelings of pleasure in everyday life
>Difficulty beginning and sustaining activities
>Reduced speaking

Cognitive symptoms ... Symptoms include:

>Poor “executive functioning” (the ability to understand information and use it to make decisions)
>Trouble focusing or paying attention
>Problems with “working memory” (the ability to use information immediately after learning it)"

You sound crazier than the tinfoilers. A more reasonable counter-story might be, "the man was on drugs and killed by a dealer" or some shit. But a schizophrenic making and executing such a complex plan as a staged homicide? GTFO.
>>
>>17293376
^ This.
Something that actually makes sense.
>>
>>17293376
>Implying all schizophrenic people are like that
If he was so out of his goddamn mind how did he remember to video tape and upload these gangstalking cases to youtube? And literally anything else he did before he died?

You also make it sound like his death was super elaborate.
But it wasn't.
>set fire to house
>Stab self
Doesn't require much planning.
>>
>>17293343
I don't understand what you are talking about.
>>
>>17293456
Try stabbing yourself in back. That's super easy. Let alone being enough of a pain resistant superman to do it twice.

You're the one arguing he was out of his goddamn mind, not me.
>>
>>17293473
It's pretty easy if you do it quickly.

I'm not the anon you were originally arguing with by the way. I never said he was schizophrenic. But you did say he was out of his goddamn mind because that's what schizophrenia is.
So your counter argument that he couldn't do it because of that is flawed because you ignore the fact that there are levels of schizophrenia.
>>
>>17293482
Please point to one other case where this happened. One. Where someone committed suicide by stabbing themselves at least four times and multiple times in the back. And the case was closed. There are none.

It makes no sense.

"Number of wounds and their location: A murder usually involves multiple stab wounds to the side, back or stomach. In a suicide, while there may be additional cuts across the wrist and tentative test stabbings to see if it will hurt, or to work up courage, there will usually only be one wound and most likely in the chest."

Ok, so he was crazy enough to do this, and sane enough to plan it / take all of those videos. And yes, he would be planning it, if you are implying that the website / letter / videos are a part of that plan. That's a pretty convenient "level" of schizophrenia.

None of this changes the fact that if he did it, it would be painfully obvious. He had all of those cameras. Stabbing deaths are not clean. The Fresno PD would have ruled it a suicide and closed the case. Instead they are "asking around" for any information.

Please gtfo with this idiocy, you just look desperate. Like I said, at least a drug kill makes some sense. This "he's a suicidal schizo" line is completely nonsensical.
>>
No matter what we may think there's no way for any of us to ever know the truth of the situation due to the corrupt fresno police being involved....they could easily give us a cover story and hide the truth about what happened.

Has anyone gone to the residence to confirm its burned down?
Has anyone seen a photo of his dead body?
Was there even a knife found at the scene?

Everyone loves to conspiracize and make accusations without knowing the full story...when they should just STFU.
>>
>>17286076
Like I always say, the only people on this Earth that get gangstalked are whistleblowers and ex-CIA/black ops people. This man was a definite whistleblower. I can't believe I'm saying this, but /x/ finally has something big on it's hands. Now let's not screw it up by just sitting here circle jerking about it, we need to bring this as much attention as possible. Upload John's story to social media. Spread it to other boards, and even other chans. If we get /b/ involved (however unlikely this may be) this whole thing could blow up all over the place. Hell, if you're in California call a senator or something! And please, for the love of god, somebody tell me they saved the videos.
>>
>>17293594
Can we try getting the feds involved? The news might not touch this but the FBI should eat this shit right up!
>>
>>17293029
>Bryan Andre of Aquatic Pets (http://www.aquaticpets.net) in Clovis California, 5592984549.

This. Someone call Bryan and ask him about John Lang. Ask him if the police contacted him?
>>
>>17293598

because the FBI is so innocent?

As if they've never covered up a crime?

Truth is we can trust no one. Other than Jesus Christ, and even then Satan could just be tricking you.
>>
>>17293577
Here's what we to know, courtesy of local reporting:

"Police say a man who had been stabbed was found inside a burning Central Fresno home.
He was pronounced dead at the hospital and the neighborhood is in shock.
The smoke was spotted by neighbors on Van Ness, just north of Belmont around 3:00 in the afternoon on Wednesday and firefighters just happened to be a few doors down on an unrelated call.
Battalion Chief Todd Tuggle said, “While the 911 call was going in, neighbors were flagging down our engine company.”
The home was heavily secured with a gate so firefighters had to force their way in.
After a quick search, they found a man in the kitchen, unconscious and bleeding from several stab wounds.
He was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead.
Lt. Joe Gomez with the Fresno Police Department said, “Unknown if the stab wounds caused the death or the smoke inhalation, it’s too early to tell.”
>Investigators call the death suspicious and they believe the house was intentionally set on fire.
Tamara Olivarria who lives across the street said, “He just got those lights fixed and the gate is locked so I’m not sure how anyone would have got in even, but it’s kind of scary.”
Police haven’t confirmed it but neighbors say the victim is a man in his mid-40’s– a man who lived alone and worked on boats at the home.
Theresa Fuentes says he was a friend and she’s not sure why anyone would want to hurt him. “If it’s a random thing, that makes it much scarier…cause the neighborhood is getting better, we thought,” Fuentes said.
Olivarria added, “It’s sad, you know, I hope he didn’t experience a lot of pain.”
>At this point, there are no suspects and police need help solving the case."
>>
>>17293029
>>17293621

Aquatic pets is using a different url now

http://www.aquaticpets559.com/

It also says their going out of business.

Weird.
>>
>cop scans plates of cars parked in a public place (no reasonable expectation of privacy)
>if he finds a violation, he issues a ticket

Is this really a sign of corruption in Amurrika?
>>
>>17293640
>http://www.aquaticpets559.com/

https://www.fB.com/aquaticpets559/
>>
>>17293569
>It's never happened before therefore it can't happen now!
>This is how it usually goes therefore it always goes this way!
>Schizophrenics are always out of their goddamn minds and therefore can't plan a suicide!!!
You're clutching at straws, kid.
>>
I'm not even American but this is really fucking distubing. I hope the perpetrators get caught.
>>
>>17293249
>Multiple stab wounds found on his upper/mid back
[citation needed]
>>
>>17293594
you save the videos, asshole.

I'm not downloading that shit, especially when Fresno pd has

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/the-new-way-police-are-surveilling-you-calculating-your-threat-score/2016/01/10/e42bccac-8e15-11e5-baf4-bdf37355da0c_story.html
>>
>>17288129
>>17287157
Learn the law, anon. Your ignorance can only hurt you. The guy was "blowing the whistle" on a completely legal practice. He's an idiot

http://www.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinions.pdf/06a0339p-06.pdf

>Thus, so long as the officer had a right to be in a position to observe the defendant’s license plate, any such observation and corresponding use of the information on the plate does not violate the Fourth Amendment. In this case, Officer Keel ey had a right to be in the parking lot observing the van – he was in a public place conducting a routine patrol.
>>
>>17293705
nope that's not why he was "blowing a whistle"

he just thought that that was unethical abd besides that accused them of breaking a state law that limits the amount of profit a local police force can gain from tickets
>>
>>17293678
http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article55725575.html
>>
>>17293747
>he just thought that that was unethical
"and possibly illegal" the guys is clearly an idiot. It took me 30 seconds of google to find the appropriate caselaw.

But who cares if he thinks its unethical? The Courts disagree

>no reasonable expectation of privacy for items that are clearly visible in public spaces
>the whole point of the licensing system and visible plates is to provide a convenient monitoring system for motorists
>only people who break the law are getting tickets

If he's honestly that upset, maybe he should try to be a more conscientious driver. Careless drivers are a public nuissance at best, and putting people's lives in danger at worst.
>>
>>17293747
What was he blowing the whistle on then?

Please, enlighten us.
>>
>>17293673
I'm clutching at straws? You're the one claiming this is a 1/1,000,000 suicide, not me. When the professionals think it's a fucking homicide, I'm going to side with them. See: >>17293757

But keep trying. Maybe if you roll out that empty ad hominem one more time you will look more authoritative and less like a complete retard.
>>
>>17293768
It is illegal to issue tickets for the purpose of revenue generation and not violations of the law.

That's why ticket quotas are illegal.

https://www.policeone.com/legal/articles/6678308-LA-police-win-6M-settlement-over-ticket-quotas/
>>
>>17293789
And every ticket issued was for a previously documented violation of the law.

>break the law
>violation is documented
>cop later scans your plates
>issues you a ticket

Do you think that people who break the law shouldn't get ticketed?
>>
>>17293805
No point arguing with these fuckwits.

They are just butthurt that they can get caught out for something they thought they got away with.

Same type of person who gets busted for dealing drugs and then goes around saying "fuck the police!" as if they were the ones in the wrong.
>>
>>17293770
>>17293768
i just said, the assumption that they were targeting them and profiting of of it, exceeding a legal limit
>>
>>17293770
Reading between the lines? It sounds like he was most upset about censorship and the apparent relationship between the local reporters (Bee) and the PD, and that's what got him into this mess. He was picking on someone with friends, I suppose, and got in trouble. Hence the website name.

Furthermore:
"Anyone who has ever talked publicly about, accused, or discussed Jerry Dyer's suposed sex scandle with that 16 year old girl has found themselfs in some type of legal peril within a few short years." [errors left in]

He may have been aggravating a bigger bee's nest than even he knew. The RCMP child porn case implicated multiple high-level officers and politicians once the investigation was completed. It is quite possible the case is so sensitive because Jerry Dyer was not "acting" alone, but was part of a bigger ring. All of these are allegations of course. He hasn't been proven guilty as far as I know, but it does provide a stronger motive to kill someone than just a few parking tickets.
>>
>>17286076
I'm to lazy to be involved in this thread. I must say though. I might kill myself for fun tomorrow.
>>
>>17286974
0/10
>>
>>17293675
You hope the american government catches and prosecutes itself.

He also said they were planting CP on people's computers with AT'n'T's help
>>
>>17293844
Zip for proof?
>>
>>17293861
>You hope the american government catches and prosecutes itself.
so much for innocent until proven guilty, eh?
>>
I don't see any reason to kill the guy unless he had a smoking gun?
>>
>>17286076
I live near Fresno, the police are fuck up in this whole area. In Tulare, not far from Fresno, I knew a guy who's uncle was an ex-cop went missing after the police chief visited his house and asked him to come with him. They tried to go onto spread the word through the media but nothing ever came of it.

It is legitimately disturbing.
>>
>>17293856
Butthurt Christfag detected
>>
>>17293911
See:
>>17293835
>>
>>17293948
>supposed sex scandal
he fucked a 16 year old, anon. That would be perfectly legal in most states.

Regardless, allegations aren't going to do anything. He's the chief of police, I'm pretty sure he knows how to suppress evidence.

I could only see Lang being killed like this if he had a smoking gun, and in that case why wouldn't he just make it public?

People really seem to overestimate the amount of damage they can do with accusations. Especially without evidence and against somebody in a position of power.
>>
>>17293812
>>17293805
>>17293768

I'm not agreeing with him whining and bitching about it or arguing that at all.
I never made any indication that i was agreeing with him.

I was just saying why he said he was complaining initially
>>
>>17293835
Protip: if a quote has grammatical errors and you want to signify that the errors are of the quoted person and not yours, you can just put "[sic]" to convey this instead of typing out "[errors left in]"
>>
perhaps all this is somewhat confusing because we're presented with fact and fiction and majority of info known has been provided by the deceased individual. what i believe is this gentleman was definitely mentally unhealthy, paranoid. he was triggered even further by his divorce and traffic infraction to the point of retaliation. he complained to the local police dept, he requested an internal affairs investigation and somehow concluded that local news site Content and Web manager and the city Waste Dept Manager (i may have that title incorrect) and then he files complaint with fbi. Think about that, if this guy didnt have their attention he sure as hell had it now.

and on the other side is the fresno pd, who have had accusations of corruption/deputies arrested/chief of police accused of murder/pedo. and fucking john lang is all up in their shit, not a good idea john lang .

i dont think he was ganstalked, i do believe there is foul play here. and the truth is more or less in the middle of all the fantasy scenarios being thrown around. i think the truth is a clusterfuck between mental breakdown/paranoid guy/messed with wrong crowd/self fullfilling prophecy. and im still not entirely closed to possibility of suicide. people cliaming "no way someone can stab themselves in the back" well we dont know exact facts of injury wounds do we? no autopsy, so cannot speculate on that yet. makes for an interesting read at the very least, coupled with his paranoid youtube vids, its like a real life crime drama/descent to madness story. rip john.
>>
>>17294249
>and somehow concluded that local news site Content and Web manager and the city Waste Dept Manager (i may have that title incorrect)

... were involved as well.

(sorry i stop sentence mid thought)
>>
>>17294249
Do you have any basis on the assumption that he is mentally ill? I'd like to not jump to that conclusion unless there is evidence prior to this whole thing that points to some psychological disorder. And I'm sorry but I find committing suicide by stabbing yourself in the back repeatedly absolutely preposterous unless the person is literally retarded. Just think about how little sense that makes. It's painful, messy, and just downright difficult.
>>
>>17292286
>hey mister murderer, pls kill today
>>
>>17289443
>dude
such an ugly word.
>>
>>17294290
>Do you have any basis on the assumption that he is mentally ill?
he's a liberal
>>
>>17294290
youre right, i dont have a basis for that assumption other than his frantic writings and my personal experiences with paranoia and mental illness. i admit my assumption may be biased. mostly his writing, the way he words his open letter to the doj on his website. he starts his letter as if they have read all his ramblings and youtube vids, he assumes they know what hes talking about, we know what hes talking about because we all got this picture of what happened thanks to his posts. that is not how you write an open letter to the feds, anyone rational reading that letter even with context cannot agree with everything he said. he brings up pedo stuff/local news /utilities dept manager out of nowhere to me, no substantial evidence for those claims and those are what fuels his conspiracy.
>>
>>17294290
>messy
I doubt he really cared about how messy it would be.
>>
>>17287832
>>17287832
>What happens when you try to embarrass and expose criminals?
>They fucking kill you.
This is true on all levels of civilization and all people and businesses. Americans have a bill of rights to prevent future deaths of individuals speaking out against the evils in this world.
>>
>>17294388
I wasn't able to see his vids so I'll take your word for it.

>>17294642
Ok even if he didn't care about that it's still an incredibly impractical and needlessly difficult way to kill yourself.
>>
>>17293187

>that retard tinyurl link
>that blatant disregard for comprehension with the portion you posted

Eat shit faggot, back to your Fresno life.
>>
The guy showed proof he was being gangstalked by undercover cops..

I mean who the fuck shows up in front of someone's house with some sort of weird camera/gun combination pointing at their home?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g

Every article with comments regarding John Lang has infiltrators calling the man mentally insane and stupid and trying to make things go off topic.
>>
>>17293187
Yep. He definitely stabbed himself then set his house on fire, whatever you say anon
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>17293640
Spoopy
>>
>>17295685
>Stabbed in the upper back
People think this is possible?

Of all the places to stab yourself to commit suicide this has to be the most absurd
>>
>>17286076
I live pretty near Fresno and I've always found their police department sketchy. Someone's already mentioned Jose Moralez, and several officers have been arrested for conspiracy to distribute drugs.

I'm skeptical of paranoid looneys, but I would believe they could do something like this.
>>
>guy is gangstalked literally to death
>faggot OP still manages to be condescending toward the phenomenon
Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>17294679
>Implying someone who wants to kill themselves cares about that
Someone where I live tied a rope to a try, tied the other end around their neck, and drove full speed down a busy road.
Needless to say they lost their head.
>>
>>17295805
Nearly as tragic as poor old Archbishop Wilfred slipping and falling backwards onto the spire of Norwich Cathedral.
>>
>>17295439
>infiltrators
Or you know some people just think he was mentally unstable.

But nah, it must have been shills and disinfo bots, right?
>>
>>17295685
Or he set his house on fire and then stabbed himself.

>>17295805
It IS possible.

Is it absurd? Slightly. But it's not the most absurd way someone would have killed themselves.
>>
I am so pissed off at the police because they always "up the charges" on people, they accuse you of say first degree murder when it was second degree, so if you want leniancy from the judge you have to agree to first degree murder to get your deduction for confessing, they do it in practically all cases, so nobody will get a reduced sentence for confessing. Fuck the police, DA and the courts, ACAB!
>>
>>17296796
That's brilliant. I assume u mean tree.
>>
>>17296866
Goddamn auto correct. Yeah, I meant tree.
>>
>>17296808
>>17296802

What I don't get is why people are insisting on such an unlikely suicide when there really is a much better alternative explanation.

Fresno is shitty and full of drug cartels.

A drug-related homicide is plausible. We don't know any details about this guy outside of what he's self-reported. His neighbors (not the ones he accused of being rapists) say they thought the neighborhood was "improving."

Ergo, he's lived in a shitty neighborhood prone to violence. Probably gang-related violence. Even the Fresno PD, the self-same people Lang accuses of killing him, have declared that this is an open HOMICIDE investigation.

And the first thing you all jump on against the "conspiracy theorists" is a nearly-impossible suicide?

I invite anyone who believes this is a possible way to commit suicide to go ahead an try it on themselves.

Please. Prove me wrong. Do it yourself.
>>
>>17296999
>Bawww why won't people listen to my stupid drug cartel theory!
>Kill yourself and prove me wrong!
Way to go full edge right there, son.
>>
>>17287718
yeah, you don't want to upset the wrong people...
>>
>>17287721
people kill people for $300. let alone, their whole livelyhood and the possbility of jailtime.
>>
>>17288129
this.
>>
>>17293642
No.

It's unethical, but that's about it.

Unfortunately the prevailing attitude in the US for the last 10 or 15 years has been "If I don't like it, it MUST BE A VIOLATION OF MY RIGHTS!"...of course if it were illegal, rest assured SOMEONE would have challenged it by now.

People just want to do whatever they want with no consequences.

I just follow the rules and shock of shocks, don't have to be worried about being murdered by police. Am I a sheep? I dont think so. But if I am, remember that sheep get to sleep in warm barns at night. Sheep get fed, sheep make more little sheep.
>>
>>17297033
>Look at me, I'm going to just ad some more ad hominem! And no viable arguments.

I just offered you an opportunity to gather some sorely needed viable proof of your theory.

But that's right, I forgot. Conspiracy theorists tend to cling to their belief in the face of controverting evidence.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory#Denial
>"Denial is strongly linked with conspiracies in two senses. In one, the conspiracy theorist is in denial of the "official story," which is more often than not the one supported by facts."

Get me some facts, fucko.
>>
>>17297083
Yeah, true enough.

But this is the police. Get some coke from the evidence room and plant it a5 his place. Entrap him in some kind of people scam. Frame him for larceny, whatever.

Shit, kill him if you REALLY WANT him gone.

But even the cops, if they're going to murder you, won't do it at 3 in the afternoon in suburban Fresno. And they wouldn't set the house on fire; fire department is extra eyes.

It doesn't add up.
>>
>>17293172
civil fortfeture only works becaue it's realatively kept on the downlow.
billions of dollars of assets are seiezed every year, and most people have no idea.
some departments, like Freno, it makes up the majority of their budget.
so they can new thermal imagers, and drones.
just because it is currently legal, does not mean it is constitutional.
law enforcement was this gravy train to roll on as long as possible.
>>
>>17293642
civil fortfeture only works becaue it's realatively kept on the downlow.
billions of dollars of assets are seiezed every year, and most people have no idea.
some departments, like Freno, it makes up the majority of their budget.
so they can new thermal imagers, and drones.
just because it is currently legal, does not mean it is constitutional.
law enforcement was this gravy train to roll on as long as possible.
>>
>>17297103
Lang seems to think they were trying to do the first bunch and then failed. But the only real piece of evidence he presents for that was the fallout with his client. Given his behavior at the time, you can't rule out that particular relationship didn't crumble on it's own.

From the news reports I've read the fire department arrived after the fire had started and Lang was stabbed, but only just after and only very coincidentally. Something that random could throw a wrench in well-laid plans. If you knew how quickly it took the fire department to arrive to the location and factored that into your plan the extra eyes may not matter.

But yeah, generally I don't think the guys that killed Lang were cops. Maybe hired by them, if that. But the whole thing is too sloppy. Even with such a paranoiac, you'd think a competent professional killer could make it look like a runaway or even a staged death. And a cop knows what a suicide looks like.

It'll be interesting to see what homicide ultimately digs up.
>>
File: Police Chief Jerry Dyer.png (154KB, 538x598px) Image search: [Google]
Police Chief Jerry Dyer.png
154KB, 538x598px
>>17293835
this isn't Fresno PD's first rodeo.
>>
"John Lang was a resident of Fresno county where he owned a home business called Lang Marine in which he repaired boats and jet skis. He also owned his own house and managed the property next door." Home owner, small business owner, a second job to make ends meet; sound fucking crazy to me.
>>
I've watched all the videos and read his stuff.
Overall, I think he was annoying and a pest, but not crazy.

It would have started as him just constantly annoying the police department all the time until they noticed him and began to watch him.
He continued to watch them as well and at some point probably started posting things that could fuck up their reputation and also possibly put the chief in jail.
I'm guessing that the "carpet cleaning" company really is a hit service.
The free estimate really could be a free estimate.
The picture on their business is a fucking bloody body outline on a rug.

Anyways, eventually after things escalated to the point where he really did have shit on them and specifically the chief, they began trying to set him up so they could arrest him and shut him up.
After it failed to work, I'm guessing someone specifically, not the entire PD was so pissed off at him that they called a hit on him through that "carpet cleaning" company.

If his info about the police chief was correct, then it's likely that it was him. Fresno has had conspiracies like this before, and the police department there is often seen as corrupt.
>>
>>17296796
That is both a practical and easy, as long as painless way to commit suicide. It's guaranteed to work, intantaneous, and the most difficult thing involved is tying a noose. Stabbing yourself in the back, as I just said, is a very awkward motion, especially to do repeatedly. Why not stab yourself in the neck? Or the chest? Or the gut? Or just decapitate yourself? All of these ways are much better and easier ways to kill yourself. I can think of no reason why somebody would commit suicide in the way he supposedly did, if you can think of one please tell me.
>>
>>17296844
Awwwww junior got his first traffic ticket, how adorable.

Grow the fuck up you petulant man-child.
>>
>>17297103
They said the fire department was already on a call nearby. Maybe they're in on it and were payed by the FPD to start the fire themselves.
>>
>>17297111
I find your lack of basic grammar disturbing...
>>
Call the FBI
>>
>>17297187
>Crazy people are 100% crazy all the time and incapable of ever doing anything other than be crazy
>>
>>17297294
Maybe someone trying to frame someone for murder?
>>
>>17296844
>Bawww I commited a crime and now I have to deal with the consequences!
>>
Wemb's of the carpet cleaning van and the thermal surveillance van.

http://pastebin.com/3hFnWJYC
>>
>>17297338
It isn't a crime in the U.S.A.
>>
Can someone put together a coherent timeline?
>>
>>17297283
I don't know why but "The free estimate could really be a free estimate" is hilarious in the context of them being a hit service. I just imagine them going around giving free estimates on their possible hits.
>>
forum sliding in progress. they're trying hard to bury this.
>>
>>17296844
no, they do it so people will plead to the lesser offense and save the court time and money

but yeah it is bullshit. that's why u need competent reprasentation
>>
>>17297768
have you heard the study of how the time you get increases largely depending on how far away from lunch it is. That should give you an idea of the amount of rediculious/fate? is in the world.
>>
>>17297283
>The picture on their business is a fucking bloody body outline on a rug.

I imagine that the business didn't post that photo. It's likely submitted by a Yelp user.
>>
>>17293462
He's saying a dollar is a dollar, whether it's from a normie wagecuck or a NEET's autismbux
>>
>>17286703
>identifying those with violations and then immediately pulling the drivers over to collect revenue.

Unpaid violations? Once pulled over was the motorist charged with a new violation or cited for the unpaid one?
>>
>>17298362
LUL AUTISMBUX LULULULULULU FuNNY WORDS MAKE HAPOY :)
>>
>>17292394
It could be a dramatic way of warning other would be whistleblowers.

Also if he did have cameras all over his house they would need a way to implicate those getting destroyed so burning his house would be a quick fix.
>>
>>17293673

FRESNO PD
>>/GTFO/
>>
>>17292116
not falling into the tinfoil hat shit

>hurr durr special breed

sorry its the other way around mr crazy
>>
Why is this shit so common in America, and why does it go so unnoticed? You people are fucked.
>>
>>17288035
Frenso PD detected.
>>
>>17292243

Fresno PD gfo
>>
>>17297095
>It's unethical, but that's about it.
why?

the visible licence plate system is literally there so that motorists can be indentified in public
>>
>>17297119
>just because it is currently legal, does not mean it is constitutional.
do you think that you're smarter than the Appellate Court of California?

can you explain why somebody would have a reasonable expectation of privacy for an external licence plate on a parked car in a public parking lot

you are so stupid that it's a little baffling
>>
>>17300493
> Appellate Court in California
>California, the state in probably the worst condition right now
Yeah, I don't think it would be hard to surpass them, not the one you replied to though.
>>
>>17297764
does the Fresno police force have their own shill division?

enough with your unfalisfiable accusations
>>
>>17300493

It's ignorant fucks like you that will be okay with them charging us for breathing as well. We don't pay cops to take our money from us. They're supposed to be protecting us. Dumb faggot.
>>
>>17288101
I backed up every vid on his channel
>>
>>17300513
You don't get a ticket if you don't violate the law
Are you arguing for your right to be a shitty, reckless driver?
>>
>>17300513
Cops are there to uphold the law.

You break the law, you face the consequences.
>>
>>17300520
>>17300522

Shills working late nights
>>
>>17300520

No I'm arguing the fact that entrapment is illegal you dumb piece of cop-bred shit.
>>
>>17300522

Then the fresno police had better be handcuffing themselves for this one.
>>
>>17300530
You've run out of argument and you resort to insults

seriously, give it a read anon
http://www.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinions.pdf/06a0339p-06.pdf

Justice Gibbons is very good writer, and she sets out the principles behind the 4th amendment. Is you disagree, then try to articulate why. Dont just accuse others of shilling
>>
>>17300537
>entrapment
I don't think you know what this word means

Entrapment is when POs entice somebody to break the law
In this case, POs are handing out tickets for previous violations. Anybody ticketed has already broken the law on their own volition.
>>
>>17300546

Now I can't insult you either? You really do love the idea of a police state, don't you?
>>
>>17300559
nobody can stop you from insulting me, but it certainly isn't conducive to the conversation
>>
>>17300563

Ask me again if I give a fuck what you think, shill...
>>
>>17286076
Looks like this guy got whacked for knowing too much and talking about it.
>>
I live literally five seconds from where it happened. "Historic" tower district.
>>
>>17300509
It's pretty easy to call everyone a shill who isn't on your side on the matter. Sounds like a schizo suicide to me. What's the source for the alleged suicide by backstabbing?
>>
>>17297308
Yes, it couldn't be a coincidence. No fucking way!! They have to be on boat with these Westcoast killer cops.
>>
>>17297138
>It'll be interesting to see what homicide ultimately digs up.
This. All these wild speculations in the thread are rational as DIY palm reading.
>>
>>17286703
I'm confused. So they would scan cars and find out who had unpaid violations and pull them over to collect? Or give them a new violation? Or scan to find out who had previous violations? Either way that's one of the dumbest ideas I've heard.
>>
>>17297313
cry about it, budget FPDfag
>>
>>17293812
As a former mid level dealer, fuck the police

They take your drugs and sell them to other gangs for a profit.
>>
There's people on /x/ that don't know the police is a government sanctioned street gang
>>
>>17288768
>le "i went to college therefore i'm smart" meme
>>
>>17286076
>The carpet cleaning companies address is also not a business address, but a normal looking house.
We live in the internet era. It's more feasible than ever for a business to exist without an actual office or warehouse.

Not debunking anything, I'm just sayin. There's nothing fishy about a business being ran from a home. It could just be one of the fucks' neighbors, or friend of a friend, or the first result on angie's list
>>
>>17301750
>Bawww the police stopped me doing illegal things!
>>
>>17293812

I'm no longer involved in the life but if you want to see how dirty cops are .. be involved with drugs.

I was lucky enough to never be busted but a close friend of mine was .. they ransacked his apartment and stole electronics / video games / any money they found .. were even nice enough to throw his family pics in the sink full of dishes.

Needless to say he never saw any of the cash or electronics / video games again .. I'm sure his stuff made great presents to the cop's kids and his cash paid for lots of nice things for the arresting officers.
>>
>>17302019
It's his own fault for being a criminal.
>>
>>17302033

lol k boot licker .. thanks goodness the cops got him off the streets and stopped him from pushing the devil's lettuce!

we're all so much safer now
>>
>>17302041
He committed a crime, he has to deal with the consequences.

Don't want to be treated like a criminal? Don't commit a crime. It's not that hard.
>>
>>17301992
And then did the illegal things they're supposed to stop
>>
>>17302115

I hope your local PD steals your fedora and vape pen for a traffic ticket
>>
>>17302292
>Bawww the evil police men stop me from doing bad things!
Cry more you criminal scum.
>>
>>17302115
>He committed a crime, he has to deal with the consequences.
the cops committed also committed a crime
>>
>>17302315

THE POLICE ARENT SUPPOSE TO STEAL AND BREAK YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS YOU DONUT SUCKING PIGFUCKER.

FRESNO PD >>//out//
>>
>>17302339
OP wasn't accusing them of this

He accused of them of using licence plates, clearly visible in a public space, to identify offenders.

If you have even a basic grasp of 4th amendment jurisprudence (or common sense for that matter), you can see that the claim is laughable. Literally the only reason that a licence plate exists is so that motorists can be easily identified.
>>
>>17302397

I was referring to this
>>17302019
>>17302033
>>17302115
>>
>>17302414
yeah, Fresno's a shithole

here's my take on it
>Fresno PD is shady as hell
>John sounds like a bit of an autist, if not full on schizophrenic
>he probably made a lot of trouble for the PD and the drug dealers that they're working with
>doesn't realize the shit that he's getting himself into
>eventually crosses the wrong nigga and gets stabbed in his house

I don't think this supports the general idea of organized worldwide gangstalking corporations, who "put on streets performances" and antagonize the targets with futuristic technology.
>>
Here's my 2 cents:
If he didn't do anything wrong, and the PD was acting in accordance with the 4th amendment and laws (which so far they seem to have been), then why did he end up getting murdered (I don't buy the suicide. That's not how people, even the mentally ill, even those who want to stage a homicide, try to make it look.

It seems like he was just whacked by a cartel, honestly, but the timing after accusing the PD of being corrupt and breaking the law and trying to whistleblow at the FBI, is, well, uncanny.

Most likely: He pissed off someone he shouldn't have in a cartel/gang.
Less likely: FPD or FBI hired someone from a cartel/gang to kill him.
Least likely: muh suicide
>>
>>17302538

Schizo? no
Paranoid definitely and rightfully so.
If you look at his youtube channel, the fresno pigs were definitely trying to intimidate him.

The one where they all line up infront of his house after he filed an Internal Affairs complaint is ominous as fuck.
>>
File: burn after reading.jpg (15KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
burn after reading.jpg
15KB, 183x275px
>>17302634
For all the shit that the Fresno PD gets up to, I like that he didn't actually complain until they personally gave him a ticket (in an entirely legal manner too). Then he spergs out and starts this crusade, wholly unaware of the amount of control the Fresno PD have over the city.

I feel like he really, reeeally didn't understand what he was implicating himself in. Honestly, it kind of sounds like the plot of a Coen Brothers comedy.
>>
>>17302730
>>17302730

He's been calling them out on shit for years way before the license plate thing. He was a perpetual thorn on their side and if the whole cover-up thing is true, it likely was a preemptive measure to keep him from blowing the whistle on something in the future that was REALLY damning.
>>
>>17302795
now here's an idea
>>
>>17300559
And thus the troll reveals his true form.
>>
>>17301287
I said maybe you fuckface I was presenting a theory I wasn't claiming anything to be true.
>>
>>17301453
Says the schizo who won't take his meds.
>>
>>17291755
>>17291791
Barack pls.
>>
>>17300428
The subdivision of power allows for small things like this to happen often, but prevents situations like North Korea where a single person holds all the power and can do whatever they damn well please. Pick your poison basically, people with power will always seek to take advantage of it. It's human nature.
>>
>>17293970
Just not legal in California, where this police chief lives and works as a law enforcement officer.
>>
>>17297103
you know this how? because you're a cop, and all your whistle-blower killings have a different modus operandi?
>>
>>17300493
current laws are deemed unconstitutional all the time. laws get passed, enough people bitch enough, it gets reviewed by a state supreme court - the court higher than the appellate court, dumb shit.
>>
Guys I'm a carpet cleaner and I can confirm the Fresno PD works for me and is currently out killing whistle blowers to extract their skellingtons before the latent energies released in chemtrails are activated by HAARP through NOAA's doppler system in order to bring the skellington army online.
>>
>>17304452
The supreme court still has to follow basic jurisprudential principles. You understand that they don't get to just make up whatever they want?

Do you understand the concept of a reasonable expectation of privacy? For SCOTUS to find the law unconstitutional, they would have to come to a conclusion that a reasonable expectation of privacy applies to plates, displayed on the outside of your car, in a public parking lot, designed for the explicit purpose of identifying motorists.

Do you understand how stupid you would have to be to make this argument?
>>
>>17304409
so what? if the girl doesn't say shit, and her family doesn't say shit, what the fuck is some autistic boat repairman going to do?

Like literally, what did John see happening here? What was his endgame?
>>
>>17302323
And? It doesn't negate the fact that he committed a crime.

>>17302339
Doesn't matter. Just because they do something bad doesn't mean you have the right to do something illegal.
>>
>>17302567
>Still trying to push your stupid drug cartel theory
Give it up, kid.
>>
>>17305086
why don't the cops face the consequences for their illegal acts?
>>
>>17286974
Lel
>>
>>17305096
Because legality means nothing until someone makes it mean something, and the police are the ones that society elects to do just that. When they fail to enact the law, nobody else will either.
>>
Why are there so many disinfo agents here saying that people that believe in conspiracy theories are crazy... on a goddamned conspiracy theory secion of a forum.. lick my balls, you pigs.
>>
>>17305123
>forum
>>
Found the shill...
>>
>>17295701
who's that semen demon?
>>
The shill saying it was a suicide did make me laugh out loud I'll admit.
>>
>>17302033
"They're allowed to commit crimes against him because he committed crimes!"
>>
>>17288768
you're*
>>
>>17305096
Because they weren't caught?

If you can prove they did somethign wrong do something about it.
>>
>>17305123
>conspiracy theory secion
This is /x/ - Paranormal

Not conspiracy.
>>
>>17286076
>The carpet cleaning companies address is also not a business address, but a normal looking house.
Many self-employed people run their business from their home address.
>>
>>17293218
Shill spotted
>>
>>17305782
don't be pedantic anon.
>>
>>17305826
They have no internet presence in 2016. They also have no listing in the yellow pages. Check it out yo.
>>
>>17305982
They are listed in plenty of other places though. check it out.
>>
>>17287517
>Dude im a huge liberal
ew
>>
>>17297777
Good quad, btw
>Baww I committed a crime and now I have to face the consequences...
>of another crime.
>>
>>17286076
Looks like this guy got whacked for knowing too much and talking about it.
>>
>>17305086
I won't believe you until I see your fedora and knife collection.
>>
This is like a modern day version of the movie Fletch
>>
>>17305086

>*Just because you do something illegal doesn't give the police the right to destroy or steal your personal property

Fixed that for you
>>
>>17308755
I think their point was that "violating the law" made you into subhuman swine, not worthy of personal property or basic respect.

They were wrong and john lang was killed because he knew the police chief rapes kids.

If you wanted a tl;dr of this thread.
>>
My dad works at a law firm that represents the City of Fresno. He's represented the city in cases against fired cops numerous times. He said that the Fresno police are SUPER corrupt. Stolen cars, drugs, prostitution, you name it. Combine this with the fact that the FPD are known to be pretty trigger happy and you end up with something like this case.
>>
>>17286076
Why not have the fbi investigate
>>
>>17308755
You're right. But if you didn't commit a crime they wouldn't have destroyed or stolen your property. So you are kind of asking for it.
>>
>>17309268
... I don't remember that from the penal code
>when seize banks RE mortgage-fraud?
> pls Cops! You're our only hope
>>
>>17308972
The FBI is the authority generally called to bat in these large, interstate child sex rings like the one in which the police in Fresno are alleged to have been involved.
>>
>>17305120
That is what the FBI is for
>>
>>17286076
'cos that's just america. Nothing paranormal. How about you take this shit out of /x/, faggot.
>>
>how are you faggots not on this?
Because it's boring old news.
A lot of police forces are corrupt and people getting silenced isn't really interesting.
>inb4 shill
>>
>>17311036
>passive shilling
At least you are trying :^)
>>
I wonder if there's any international authority that could hold US police forces to account.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.