[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.fogcock.com/ http://whois.domaintools.com/fogcoc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: fogcock.png (309KB, 582x509px) Image search: [Google]
fogcock.png
309KB, 582x509px
http://www.fogcock.com/
http://whois.domaintools.com/fogcock.com

It is now deleted or inactive, but when I found it and asked for the first time, it was still online, that's why I was able to make screenshots.

Does anyone know what this site is about or who made it? Apparently it was created in 2011, so it's not new, and the last update was in second half of 2014, so wasn't abandoned then either.

It was created 2011-07-19 according to http://whois.domaintools.com/fogcock.com

I had a tingling feeling of restlessness and what I interpreted as channeling cosmic messages, combined with a Tourette-like desire to get it out.

One of the things that came to me was the word 'frog,' picked out of a string of random letters typed, and we talked about other things (being aware of saliva inside one's mouth, etc.), which led to a wordplay involving a game character (kogmaw), which then turned into frog kog, and finally 'fogcock'... So I typed that in and found that weird site.

Pretty weird all around. I will copy what the sites text was below. Any interpretation?
>>
File: unrelated.jpg (85KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.jpg
85KB, 500x652px
Apparently they took the site down and I didn't notice. I already posted this thread months ago when it was still public and I had saved it's content. Ok, that are the texts from the site. So if anyone recognizes them as some part of a philosophy, roleplay or whatever or has an idea what the webmaster is trying to say with them:

>What is it?

It's not cheating.

We are on the brink of a paradigm shift in human behavior. It is possible to honor both your cultural and biological heritages.

>Why is it?

Honesty is the new lying

When your moral compass steers you 180ยบ from your instincts, simply alter course to this true north and navigate the middle path home to safety.

>How is it?

It's simple.

Everyone is already born with the ability to perform and feel its effects. Unlock your hidden potential. Where in the past there were frustrating limitations, now reach a new level of shared satisfaction in your life.

>Where is it? & When?

Wherever you and your fellow man go.

It has the potential to exist anywhere humans come together in communion.

Start now.
>>
>>17284922
i remember seeing this months ago... i'm curious what it meant too.
>>
>>17284922
Suck my fogcock
>>
>>17284968
What even is a fogcock? Might explain that to me?
>>
>>17284922
>I had a tingling feeling of restlessness and what I interpreted as channeling cosmic messages, combined with a Tourette-like desire to get it out.
It's a reference to The Fairy Queen. There was a thread awhile ago by some time traveling hackers who wanted to talk to her and she basically RP'd a wand into a wang. Her most recent post alluded to a "mighty fog," so yeah. Looks like timeline manipulation to me. On behalf of The Fairy Queen. Weird as shit but hey, I'm not here to judge how people spend their hard-earned temporal grist.

>a Tourette-like desire to get it out
But yeah that's a sure indication you're dealing with a packet from the fairy Queen.
>>
>>17285629
The Fairy Queen made a homepage called fogcock.... why exactly? Fog I get. But cock?
>>
>>17285638
Yeah, I don't fuck know either, but that's how I read the synchronicity. It makes no sense any other way.

Not... Not that it makes any sense as it is.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>FOGCOCK

FOOOGGCOOOCCCKKKKKKKK
>>
>>17285842
But the Fairy Queen couldn't even guess the color of someones room.
>>
>>17287806
They "guessed" two colors that another anon picked out. Augh time loop headache. Fuck.
>>
>>17287823
Yeah but I made her try too and she didn't get anything right. If she was a powerful, magical Queen she should have.
>>
>>17287831
What's "power" got to do with it? If it's not time for you to see it then it's not time.
>>
>>17284922
Omfg I haven't been aable to forget about this site since it was first posted. Something really creeps me out about it.
>>
>>17287839
Well either you have some powers or you don't. I can't tell if you are samefagging or people are lying, so I tried to test you myself and nothing really happened. So what am I supposed to think?

Like now for example. Maybe you aren't even the "real" one. Anyone can take your name.

>>17287852
And sadly I'm not smarter than before about it. It's actually worse now because the site got deleted?
>>
>>17287873
>So what am I supposed to think?
Exactly that. How else can I trick you into saying that nothing really did in fact happen that thread?

And is there such thing as an "unreal" fairy Queen?
>>
>>17287884
There is literally zero proof that you have anything to do with Fogcock.
>>
>>17287903
>zero proof
But with how many zeros?
>>
>>17284922
>Frog
Morphogenetic response to /pol/'s latest meme god.
>>
File: eye.jpg (37KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
37KB, 350x233px
>>17287916
>>
>>17287930
But what does this >>17284925 mean then?
>>
>>17287916
As many as in, I know you're a pedophile, lying fairy.
>>
>>17290220
roleplayer too
>>
SOMEONE SOLVE THIS PLS!!!
>>
>>17291925
Ofc, that's how he gets his little fairy's helpers.
>>
File: Ascaphus_truei_web.jpg (336KB, 681x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ascaphus_truei_web.jpg
336KB, 681x700px
>>17284922
Hey OP,

I got your frogcock right here!!

>pic related
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.