[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hat figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 5448206_orig.jpg (14KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
5448206_orig.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
Hey /x/ whenever i turn around etc i sometimes see a figure of a man in a hat for a second then its gone, is this normal?
Pic semi related
>>
i saw something like this standing in the doorway when i was in high fever, thought it was the good old reaper coming to get me
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 564x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 564x405px
It is your brain trying to see in every shadow/silhouette familiarities. That is why most people see the so called "shadow people" in every shadow, (or jesus face in clouds, fire etc.).

Rednecks and amish see shadow people with hats.
>>
>>17283223
Im not either of those two i live in finland and im christian
>>
What is it that you want of hatman?
>>
>>17283232
Information? is this normal?
>>
File: 23154.png (171KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
23154.png
171KB, 500x374px
>>17283214
>LSD dream emulator

all you have to do is wake up, OP.
>>
The hatman has not seen for decades maybe longer, he's a shadow person of emense strength. There are a few theories on him/them. With my educated guess (believe Mr or not I'm an experienced demonlogist and psychic) its a pre-demon. Something between a shadow person and a demon or a very powerful shadow person. Either way it feeds off of negative energy (and probably made of it too) and is known to haunt and influence the physical
>>
>>17284444
Sorry has been seen*** I'm on my phone
>>
>>17283214
If it was normal it wouldnt be allowed on the board friendo
>>
>>17283214
*tips spoopy shadow fedora*
>>
>>17283223
I live in Malaysia. We are Buddhist. Me and a friend saw this figure on seperate occasions. I described my experience to him, and he agreed that he saw a similar thing.

The shadow with a hat Is common around the world.
>>
ZORRO!!!!

yes!
>>
>>17283214
Yes, it is completely normal....
>>
It's the undertaker.. He is coming to tombstone piledrive you.. Possibly followed by a last ride to hell
>>
>>17283214
You're in fallout. He's there to help.
>>
File: MysteriousStranger.png (29KB, 385x615px) Image search: [Google]
MysteriousStranger.png
29KB, 385x615px
He's called the Mysterious Stranger and y'all being trolled by a vidya meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ARUIFFgj8k
>>
OP, take my advice: don't engage
>>
>>17283214
RUN IT'S CAD BANE!
>>
File: 1452789812737.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
1452789812737.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
It's the eternal jew. one of the strongest demons.
>>
>>17283214
It's a classic watcher. Someone with a decent amount of strength is keeping an eye on you.

Don't fuck things up. If you've been meddling in something, stop it now.
>>
Is OP kill?
>>
>>17284779
M'phantom
>>
File: gakpype.jpg (4KB, 276x148px) Image search: [Google]
gakpype.jpg
4KB, 276x148px
>>17283214

They call those shadow people. Usually a sign you have to put the pipe down and go to sleep
>>
>>17283214
It's an old, married meth dealer with cancer.
>>
>>17283214
Heisenberg.
>>
>>17284444
My mother used to see him in her door way not too long ago in red oak, Texas
>>
>>17283214
This is perfectly normal.

t. not the hat man
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 720x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 720x415px
Dont spend perks on things you are not ready for.
>>
i've seen him too, only once, it was very scary. i woke up suddenly in the middle of the night and he was peeking in through my window. it filled me with a violent dread. i slowly reached up to close the window and he was gone.

i've heard of other people seeing him too
>>
OP acting all casual about it.
>>
>>17294177
I actually saw a shadow person once and it was fucked up. The thing was standing in a very crooked way and it was nothing but pure darkness, like absolute evil. OP may have experienced something else.
>>
>>17283214
I saw him once as a child, it freaked me out at the time but he didn't do anything to harm me. I don't know what the deal with him is but I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he's evil.
>>
It could be your mind playing tricks on you. But there is still the possibility of this being something else...

Maybe you should try lucid dreaming, and hopefully get something of a nightmare so it may hopefully reappear. Or you could go back to the place you saw it first and do some shit.

That or just do more research on the web.
>>
had something similar but instead of a man its was a girl with black hair and i could see her in the coner of my eye my sister saw its too when we where little after we moved out of our house we stop seeing it
>>
Oh, I forgot to mention my own experience.

When I was like 5-7 I woke up in the night and I herd this like chewing or swallowing sound. So I looked around and by the window I could see this dark figure with a rectangle shaped head. Anyway I sneaked out the room got my parents then came back and it was gone.
>>
I was drinking several days, non stop. Staying awake. I must have been drunk for 4 days straight with no sleep.

I was trying to pet cats that were not there and in the hall way from my kitchen I turned around. A black figure with a trench coat and hat just like OP's pic shows was standing, about 7 feet tall. He looked like he was alive not just stationary.

I turned around and froze for about 2 minutes, then looked again. It was gone.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>17283214

He's coming to enlighten you op
>>
>>17291999
What will happen? What causes it to come?
>>
not demons just tormented souls

they annoy ppl because they are in agony

dont worry too much just avoid thinking or talking about them and they will go annoy someone else

remeber he comes cus u called
>>
File: Untitledle.png (551KB, 825x396px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledle.png
551KB, 825x396px
>>17283214
was it this guy?
i hope not pic is from an ancient pyramid in mexico
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.