[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i keep seeing random flashes outside my window. what the fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: pinkplanet.png (2MB, 1917x1015px) Image search: [Google]
pinkplanet.png
2MB, 1917x1015px
so i keep seeing random flashes outside my window. what the fuck?
>>
they are bright enaugh that they reach my entire room. what the fuck is that?
some kind of camera device?
>>
>>17283105
Hate to be that guy but is there any chance it could be lightning
>>
>>17283128
no its clear and sunny day here. it happens here and there sometimes. i once caught a glimpse of its origin. apparently a guy living across my home has some kind of device that sends out bright flashes towards my room. maybe he is taking photos or something.
>>
File: 412DA2FE2NL.jpg (23KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
412DA2FE2NL.jpg
23KB, 500x286px
>>17283129
>some kind of device that sounds out bright flashes
Hmmmmmm.....
>>
>>17283133
i looked at the room where the flashes came from RIGHT AS THEY HAPPEND, i was very lucky.

and no one stood on the balcony. in fact the windows were even closed and the blinds were down.
>>
>>17283136
the shutters were down*
>>
>>17283133
also it was at day when it happend. just as right now. and the building is too far away for a flashlight. it wasnt a flashlight.
>>
>>17283142
Is there any noise with the flashes or is it just flashes of light on their own? Are they in sequence like two or three flashes at a time?
>>
>>17283146
no. its allways just one single flash but sometimes he takes more than 1 photo.

and there is no noise. maybe there is and i just cant hear it because my window is closed. but i highly assume there is no noise.
>>
>>17283105
Well that's weird, you better go out there and ch-- **It's Hanz** TAKE YOUR PILLS NOW LUNATIC.
>>
>>17283105
Hmmm sounds very interesting...
>>
>>17283105
You should stop playing so much vidya and get outside and get some fresh air into those lungs
>>
i believe everyone on earth, or at least many, are actually AIs. i wonder where the real humans are.
>>
>>17283252
i dont want to go outside. everytime i go outside something strange happens that shatters my whole worldview.
that and/or the police catch me and bring me to a mental ward. and sometimes strange people watch me, too.
>>
>>17283265
Your world view is askew
The things you think are part of your psychosis
Maybe the meds you are taking are not working, you should go see your doctor and tell him your thoughts about everybody being AI and people watching you.
>>
>>17283272
SURE
THAT WAY THEY TOTALLY THINK I AM NUTS

AND IF THEY ARE AIs TOO THEY WILL DO SOMETHING THAT HURTS ME
that would only alert them
>>
>>17283272
but why do i even reply. you are an AI.
>>
You know you're a real human when you desperately want to kill yourself.
>>
>>17283282
spooky. how did you know that?
>>
>>17283284
Because I'm a real human and I wish it wasn't so.
>>
>>17283274
But you are nuts.
The only way is through.
You can stay where you are forever or you can endure a brief time of suffering and come out the other side a better person with a better life.
It's not easy but it's the only way.
>>
>>17283286
do you know any other real humans? do you know a way to protect yourself from AIs?
maybe a secret location? do you have a group of humans?
>>
>>17283287
Don't let this anon fool you, the suffering is anything but brief.

Live in your world, anon. They're out to get us anyways so fuck em.
>>
>>17283289
But OP is anything but happy where he is.
Surely the chance of happiness, no matter how small, is worth the gamble than inevitable misery.
>>
>>17283288
I'll never know if I know any real people. I have a girlfriend overseas because I'm extremely picky about who I share myself with and she's got it.

As for protection, the only thing you can do is ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF EVEN WHEN ALL OTHERS DOUBT YOU.

I don't have a group of "real humans" but we could start a cult on the idea. Somewhere down the line I'm sure it'll line our pockets with cash and once we're rich who cares about AI anymore?
>>
>>17283296
>>17283295
so you arent real. shit
>>
>>17283295
Accept that happiness is only an illusion, because humanity on earth is merely a single sperm cell in the galactic cumshot.
>>
>>17283298
Lmao and what makes you think so?

Trust me, I dearly wish I wasn't real.
>>
>>17283301
I'd rather have the illusion of happiness for the brief time we are here.
>>
>>17283298
Join us Florian, jack into the matrix.
Become one with the AI.
It must be tiring constantly fighting it, a rest would be nice wouldn't it?
>>
IT JUST HAPPEND AGAIN
I JUST SAW A FLASH ILLUMINATING MY ROOM
WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>17283353
Don't fight it, close your eyes and let go.
>>
>>17283354
what will happen?
>>
>>17283356
You will find peace and rest.
It will be such a nice time.
>>
>>17283105
It's dehydration dude. had the same happen to me. soon you will or already have noticed you get a "migraine" at dark where your vision becomes less clear like its losing res. that happens because at night your blood pressure drops. you are at this point running risk of a dehydration stroke. ESPECIALLY if you live a dormant life style. If you start getting pain in the nuts that's borderline kidney shut down!
I had 1.5 liters of fluid PUMPED not dripped, into me at that point.
This can be said for allot of basic /x/ related subjects
>>
>>17283105
Something inside his house is reflecting sunlight, and is covered/uncovered as something in the house moves; probably a drape. Nothing spoopy
>>
>>17283364
shit i gotta start drinking more water
>>
I also get the flashes in the corner of my vision after they implanted the metal tubes inside my head.
>>
>>17283366
perhaps you havent read thru the thread. i actually saw the flash live in action as it happend. it came from a building across of mine.
>>
>>17283368
Dont rush it tho.
just drink 6-8 glasses a day.
also eat well salad is good for blood production.
you may even start haveing pains in your legs and what not as blood starts to fill up long ago closed veins. but this is normal.
It has been two years for me and still have pins and needle like symptoms.
Glad I could help.
Also check if your eye brows function normally. if they dont its due to the muscles on the top of your head shutting down. you may want to seek medical advice and assistance. diet plan etc.
>>
i drank almost an entire bottle of vodka in one go and didnt become drunk. what is up with me?
>>
>>17283389
Probably Russian.
Play some CS:GO and blame your poor kdr on vodka
>>
>>17283396
i never drunk alcohol in my life before besides small glasses for celebrations. once a russian on the street gave me vodka and i became slightly drunk. after that my body became resistant to alcohol.
i have noticed after my body received 1 sample of a chemical it will adept to it and the next time i will be resistant to it.
i could even prove my resistance to alcohol if someone was here.
>>
>>17283405
Mind over matter. tests in rats showed that younger rats were better able to cope with alcohol than their older counterparts.
Also you may have a liver that is better at processing grog. most Asians are toucan Sam's .due to not having the "stuff"in their liver that processes alcohol.
>>
>>17283411
i drank 3/4 of a 37,5% vodka bottle in one go and NOTHING happend. i didnt even became SLIGHTLY drunk. just nothing at all.
>>
>>17283417
I've done the same thing.
Sometimes I get hammered allot of times not.
Allot of it can be mind over matter
See auto brewery syndrome.
>>
>>17283417
That's due to the implants
>>
>>17283424
how come you say i have implants when i dont have any cut-in scars?
>>
>>17283428
back of the head?
>>
>>17283417
The only possible answer is that you are a robot who was programmed to believe they are a real person.
>>
>>17283431
is full of hair. if you wanted to implant something ud have to remove the hair first.
>>
>>17283437
it was done some time ago
hair grows back
>>
anyone know of a good way to kill yourself?

>>17283442
when i woke up from the coma, my hair was allright.
>>
dear agents. stop blocking my dating attempts and let me have a damn GF you niggers.
>>
>>17283542
>dating attempts
Tell us about these attempts
>>
>>17283559
when i want to meet a woman IRL they come with their car and send me sickness into my stomach so i have to sit down somewhere and lose my chance to meet her.

when i cross path's with a female who could be interested in me, the mindcontrol does it's thing and makes me something regrettable that prevents it from something evolving out of this.

and online, they block all of my dating profiles, and when a girl happens to still respond to me, they take over my or her chat and pose as the other, making it look like she has no interest in me.

on tinder i strangely dont ever get any matches either.

and finally, if i do find a girl from my area online who talks to me online, she happens to be a lesbian or something.
>>
i so wish to kill myelf. i just dont have the means to. if i had a pistol i would immediately do it. but i dont have the connections to get one.

all of my IRL friends have turned away from me or turned against me. my mother is a demon who wants to have me out of her way. every day i am all alone in my little room, on the computer all day, shutting myself off from the outside world, hoping something happens soon that either destroys the world or kills me. i fear of going outside because everytime i leave my house, people either stalk me the whole time or i end up in the mental ward again. i also fear people.
>>
>>17283574
*meaning i have social anxiety
>>
>>17283129
This has happened to me a few times before, I assumed it was someone taking photos, but that being said, it wouldn't make sense for people to take photos then and there. The last time I've seen these flashes was a long time ago when I was like 9 or 10
>>
This is so sad :^(
It's terrible that there are no support systems for people like you.
>>
It's sunny? bright flashes? cars driving by with the window at the right angle it's reflecting the sun.

or you're secretly on an alien space craft being tested on. and those flashes are making their way through your subconscious and asking you to real danger. you need to wake up Billy. you need to wake up.
>>
>>17283589
i get 370€ from the state. thats it. nothing more. oh and the state pays my rent and upkeep costs.
>>
I POSTED IN A QUICK ALMOST 300 REPLY THREAD ON /POL/ AND AS SOON AS I POSTED; EVERYONE STOPPED POSTING COMPLETELY!
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

there. check my reply and look at the posting times.

>>>/pol/62307208
>>
This happened to me as a kid. I was about 9, I was laying in bed wide awake. I was used to cars driving by on the street, my window faced the street so I would get occassional light.
But this time, the entire room lights up with little spots of light all circling the room like a disco ball effect. It was really bright and scared the shit out of me. I sat up in bed with my back against the headboard and was frozen in fear. Then the lights just faded away.
True story
>>
>>17283591
You see where going to have problems duebto the fact that you act a certain way in yourbpost its like your trolling.
>>
cant wait till i am with my devine mother again.
>>
>>17283827
I thought you said your mother was possessed.
>>
It's probably some psychopath taking pictures of you, nothing supernatural. Don't worry.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.