[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Div/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 86

File: 1453074978646.jpg (91KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
1453074978646.jpg
91KB, 640x361px
Welcome to Divination General!

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Each reader generally asks for different information to read you. Look for their establishing posts to determine what's needed.

Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.Some will disappear after saying they'll do readings. You shouldn't respect that, but don't bitch about it either. It's not like you're paying

>Querents: Don't be boring

>Readers: Be decent at reading

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17274119
>>
Bruh, how about now?
>>
People who want readings from me, please fill out the following form:

°A picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description)

°Personality (a few words)

°Make it clear what you're asking (or just general)

I'm in the middle of a couple readings from last thread, but I'll be able to see you in just a moment

>>17281878
Specifically to anger you, probably

>>17281882
Yeah one second tho
>>
>>17281095
I don't see any major issue going on in your life that need to be addressed, so I'll let the cards just say general advice. It won't sound super magical or psychic, but it will be helpful

Strength, and 3 of Wands
Tapping into your own desires (rather than just making others happy) and making a distinction between patience and wasting time (often you think you are doing one when it is the other)
[This one concerns developing you own ego and understanding what drives you. When you've progressed in these areas, you'll be able to draw on more solid strength and get more stuf done. Time window on this one is somewhere around 6 weeks to 6 months..]

The Hierophant, 8 of Wands; Knight of Swords
Study and regularly practice what you need to, don't hesitate in pursuit of goals at all; expressing yourself (especially to yourself) is key to developing the new thoughts and self emerging at this time

[You're changing as this phase of your life ends and a new one is beginning. In terms of who you are, you are wondering a bit less and deciding a bit more. This is okay. Ideally, you should wonder a lot more *and* decide a lot more]
>>
>>17281919
I'm >>17281187 and uh. Just wanted to say, I'mmm still around.Just in case you wanted an update on who was around, sorry if this was an unnecessary post.
>>
>>17281861
Well then will I achieve my goals soon
>>
File: JamesMcCloud_zpsad43ea05.jpg (41KB, 494x328px) Image search: [Google]
JamesMcCloud_zpsad43ea05.jpg
41KB, 494x328px
>>17281120
The Empreror, The Empress
Really good... Or it could be...
Your potential is very high. You've even got a few glimpses of that, I think. Right now you are in a slump, emotionally, mentally, energetically, existentially, socially, you name it. It's not going to be easy to realize your potential with the amount of energy and willpower you've got available at present

You've got to compress the coal into diamonds. This takes a lot of energy exerted at a continuous, controlled rate.
Are you prepared to give it your all?
If so, that is good to hear; however your 'all' needs to be better.
You try some, but that's mostly so you can say to yourself 'look, I tried. My failures continue to be not my fault, but the world's. Boo-hoo, guess I'll just play video games or etc. and become even more depressed about it all."

C'mon man, when did you become so weak inside? You used to be so strong, so alive, and much more driven....
What happened to your dreams?

Your unsureness about your self and others stems from a subtle insecurity, that hides and uses logic to defend itself when you try to deal with it.
The self-critical mind is a useful tool that we humans have developed, but when things go wrong and it seems to be mostly your fault, this critical mind will weaken and crush your spirit if it is not strong.
Time to just accept that you 'fell off' and get started on growing/building a new self

Make a cool one, like pic related. Be a coolguy
>>
File: nitz.jpg (70KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
nitz.jpg
70KB, 640x459px
>>17281919
i was the one who ay bruh h'bout me'd

i identify with nitz but wouldn't particularly enjoy being him

handsome guy, skinny. half ukrainian half english. EXTREMELY bitten nails. poor but improving posture

bad social skills except when they're weirdly charismatic, withdrawn somewhat. sensitive, thoughtful, funny. sort of a shit disturber to be honest. hesitant, scared

general.

hit me with a spicy read my good man
>>
>>17281919
Tweek from South Park
Short dark hair, average height
Wary of strangers, polite, curious
Does he want to see me?
>>
File: 1453047703111.png (291KB, 750x366px) Image search: [Google]
1453047703111.png
291KB, 750x366px
hello and thank you
29/f

was there a shift today?
>>
>>17281964
A ghost rolled a d8 five times

With one to ten being not at all, ten to twenty being a while, twenty to thirty somewhat soon, and thirty to fourty very soon

The numbers that came up:
7+5+5+2+4

Somewhat soon, though be careful of losing moemtum
>>
File: TMNT-Pizza-time-wall-clock.jpg (75KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT-Pizza-time-wall-clock.jpg
75KB, 275x275px
I'll eat some pizza then get to the readings starting with >17281946 who I didn't get to last thread either
>>
File: Eva027.jpg (32KB, 298x223px) Image search: [Google]
Eva027.jpg
32KB, 298x223px
>>17281919
cool

< Pic related

21 year old guy, look younger, kind of boyish, skinny and pale, brown hair, brown eyes. People say i'm 'cute' whatever that means. I like fashion, so i really put attention to clothes and style.

Shy, kind of dorky but at the same time kind of a slaker, indifferent with everything, kind of 'cool' but not a lot of friends. Gay. I really like art, music, cinema.

General reading i suppose.

Thanks in advance bru
>>
>>17282023

did you bring enough pizza for the rest of us?
>>
>>17282023
enjoy you pizza

also, >>17281485 still here
>>
>>17282033
*eating pizza slice*
"Pizza? Huh? No, no pizza here"

Alright I'm working on the next one now, cowabunga
>>
>>17281977
Not a reader, but don't chew your nails
Geez bro
That's not a good look
>>
>>17282156
shit i know, it's awful. i got the habit from childhood, it's unconscious. i should stop.
>>
>>17282124
What does the girl tahila think of me
>>
File: WitchHundredKnightArt2.jpg (170KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
WitchHundredKnightArt2.jpg
170KB, 1125x1500px
Ahahahah pizza captcha nice XD

>>17281946
8 of Cups, Judgment, 4 of Swords, The World, 5 of disks

In three years////

Yes, things will be a lot better, mostly because of some new job or path for school, and a few new friends and acquaintances
Just don't let depression and frustration now hurt your future chances, and happiness will develop naturally

Now until then is a trial time for you, a Crucible, as I call them. Good luck, and keep growing. Don't be so shy about making new friends and talking to strangers.

In the end, you do okay, so don't worry.
Unless you're not satisfied with just 'okay'

Hmm? You're not, huh...

Try harder, then. Look at your life from a future perspective. Would you have anything to say to the present you? Maybe that you are wasting precious time? Maybe that there are opportunities you keep letting slip? What is it, that future you would want you to change or do differently now?
>>
>>17282198
Oh man, don't worry, I'd be satisfied even with mediocre. Since right now, things are so shit.

Thanks a lot!! I'm looking forward to it. Have a nice night.
>>
>>17282198
Forgot my tripcode

Kinda ran out of steam. Probably be back later and finish these, but I most likely won't be taking any new queries, sorry
>>
>>17282198
Can you try and find out whats in store for me?
>>
>>17281977
Seven of Wands, The Magician, Seven of Disks

Yeah, pretty much what I thought
You're stuck.
Like pic related, you are wasting your time even more than you think, and this time of your life has the most potential for enjoyment and achievement.
Think about that.

The Magician represents the creative energies and deeper emotion. It is being held back by the offset energies of the other two cards..
Multiple things unbalancing you, throwing you off
Possibly two major issues - one of procrastination and one of lack of social comfort

You've got to center youself to walk the path toward actually living. Steady your nerves and put one foot in front of the next, for months, and things will begin to shift noticeably in your favor
Deep breaths, bro. You got this.

There should be some challenges to your drive and financial security in the current time period, but you'll get through it. The question is, how. What will you find to motivate you. I wonder
>>
File: 1452456874586.jpg (71KB, 460x691px) Image search: [Google]
1452456874586.jpg
71KB, 460x691px
>>17282032
>>17282097

When I get back in a few minutes, I will do these two readings, and another two after that, and then I'll be done for the night
>>
File: PjYn1v5.jpg (315KB, 1100x1862px) Image search: [Google]
PjYn1v5.jpg
315KB, 1100x1862px
Three questions for the voices and no more shall be asked. Expect nothing and expect everything. I may not even be able to answer all three, but the temptation is drawing and alluring. Three questions and nothing more.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1200x675px
>>17281919
I'm a standard guy 1m75, wide shoulders from my sport past. 29yo white, light brown hair. With glasses.

I'm a cool guy, i give good advices, i'm fun. I know how to drive my boat.

General reading please.

Thank you Ash.
>>
i will do one reading gimme your age and country
>>
>>17282982
I lied today about what I am doing tomorrow.

How will this affect me?

How long do I have this way?

>>17282963
When do I have to start being serious?

Did I cause the wreck?
>this question is seriously important.
>>
>>17282963
whatwill my future look like?
>>
File: izaya.gif (623KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
izaya.gif
623KB, 500x256px
>>17281919
>style
Look pretty much like pic related, except I wear circular glasses, my jacket doesn't have fur. I wear two necklaces under my shirt and my hair is wavy but generally the same style as pic related. Bangs turned over to right side of forehead.

>Personality
mischevious, teasing, bombastic, and love to be contrarian. My weakness is shame.

>reading
general reading please
>>
>>17282964
you are easily moved by the conflicts arounds you.
you cant really answer your life right now
>>
>>17283004
A piece of the vial has been removed, and a shroud of purple smoke came out from it. The voices were dull, and spoke naught for the pressure that was put on me. The smoke kept flowing everywhere, seemingly mystical and reminding me far too well of some sort of a heavenly drug. Opium. Drug ridden fantasy. The cork was still there, the piece that opened the drug, with still a remaining chance to close whatever is coming out. Too much, and the drug will take effect.

''The Fool just spoke, and with a bang, madness was caused.''

A book that had it's pages ripped out completely. In one quick rip, all of it, all gone. It still seems like the situation could be fixed with relative ease, but the man simply closed it and shook the bunch of papers in front of a feminine figure. What did he do, what did he do, what did he do, what did he do... the voice kept growing faster and lost more of the consistency.

What did you do?
>>
>>17283044
your almost 30 tough and can drive a boat
>>
>>17282963
am I going to make a worthwhile amount of money off the investments I plan on going through with.
>>
File: 1450857158986.jpg (2MB, 2362x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1450857158986.jpg
2MB, 2362x1023px
Eh I'm tired so I'll just do one short reading

>>17282032
Strength, 2 of Cups
Force yourself to heed your own advice and wants more. Listen to your higher self' and actually take steps to make your more meaningful desires happen

Also be more proactive when it comes to romance
I think you know what I am talking about?

The Star, King of Swords
Make your dreams and hopes into solid ideas and then workable plans. Then actually use those plans this time

Wheel of Fortune
This shift of fortune has to do with energy, and since I see you being a bit too laid back and lazy, this will probably be quite a good thing
Idk what stuff you will do with this energy, but I hope you don't sit around so much in the near future, at least..
______
The other two I can probably get to tomorrow morning

G'night all
>>
>>17283011
''Your future will be filled with sorrow and shredded tears, grim, like a rose held in one hand. A dove crushed, falling and spiraling into the abyss down below.''

There is a sight of an anaconda, mouth wide open with fangs ready to pierce the skin of anything that stood in it's way. A purple rose, wilting to blackness and thrown in the air. One eye wide open, one eye squinted, in the glance of a mad look. Stop. Just stop. Do not bother. Just stop. You're an idiot. Just stop.

Insults galore, with images and sights that spoke of a not quite so pretty view. I do not know what exactly it relates to, but there will be suffering. And lies.
>>
>>17283045
>What did you do?

I could and can be blamed for it all. I did it all.

I am over the Madness, but it was there. The drugs were there, I am over them.

What I did was for myself taking things and throwing things.

??i guess??

thankyou for readings
>>
File: 1416667061046.jpg (52KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1416667061046.jpg
52KB, 597x519px
>>17283138
fuck, i knew i should had offed myself
>>
>>17283138
I know you only said you'd do three readings, but every time I see you offer you catch my eye and I want one, so if you have any interest, could you do a reading about what my future? If not, that's fine, I just figured I'd ask, just in case.
>>
>>17283039
How old are you?
>>
File: 82506_s0.jpg (41KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
82506_s0.jpg
41KB, 500x361px
>>17281919
*Nana Osaki is the only character that I admire, identify to and want to be at the same time.

*Female, latina, natural dark brown hair currently dyed red, wavy/curly, shoulder-lenght. Slightly overweight at the time. Average height (1,64)

*In reality I'm not very talkative, serious and distant, even though I may be nervous inside. But with friends and people I usually met outside home I act the exact opposite. Very self-aware. Lonely. Idealist and day-dreamer.

General please
>>
>>17281919

20 native, Skinny, Buzzcut black hair, 5'10", dress very simple like plain t shirt and some jeans

Quiet and reserved, thinker, loving, good hearted, a hint of awkward

How does R feel about me?
>>
>>17283048
Well played anonman
>>
I'm >>17281503
>22
>Male
>Aquarius
>NEET
>virgin
>Should I romantically pursue the shy girl who I've been volunteering with at this community farm. She's always very sweet to me in person but she isn't responding to my messages. Pic is her.

I'd like a reading on the first question. But my second question is how hard did I fuck up?
>>
Male
Scorpio
Introvert

Past, present and future please
>>
>>17283565
I pulled a few cards and I can say it doesn't look like a great situation.

First question: No matter which way you look at it there's no good choice (in your mind at least). It's like whichever option you choose the situation sucks. There's an element of dishonesty or trickery going on and that doesn't bode well here.

Second: You're refusing to give up on a lost battle. It's only hurting you in the end. Relationships that seemed good are now turning bad. Some good news though, is you might be given an opportunity to change it soon (moving on to something better), but be willing to grab it while you can.
>>
>>17283633
I actually take this as hopeful, thank you!
>>
If anybody's still reading:
>Matt
>22
>Capricorn
>What will be the outcome of my current relationship troubles?
>>
>>17281861
I have more of a help question.
I did a few palm readings last night and today, after not doing any in quite some months, and found it still comes naturally . But now I feel so fucking tired and grouchy. I stopped reading to eat, and ended up sleeping for like four hours. Woke up feeling more tired honestly. Should I try to continue readings? I said I would but I feel like I shouldnt.
Also I get alot out of a reading if I can see the knuckles, is this a common thing? I don't so much read lines as see the hand, then visualize the person attached, I get flashes of every sense, even sounds. Is this actual divination I'm doing or am I fucking schizo? I've always been able to hold a hand or stare at somone knuckles and see allot about the person.. used to do it in school for fun but as I got older it got more serious and started happening on its own. My mom used to tell me i could call a person dead on, as in my gut feeling on weather a presin is good to be around or not was usually right. She went to the doctor allot and I hated her general care guy. He was so greasy and he reminded me of earwax. I told my mom and she scoffed until it got around he was fixing bank transactions somehow.
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1417022/posts

So what is it I have? How can I foster it withou it compleatly draining myself??
>>
>>17283612
You've been in a weird place for a while. Something's been alluding you, or maybe there are secrets or other hidden things you can't quite grasp. Right now you think you're in a good place. You're working hard, you're enthusiastic, but a lot of this happiness/success is a facade. You're just not reaching your full potential.

I see some denial and stagnation, an unwillingness to face facts. Someone isn't willing to change - it could be you or someone else, or both. Either way, it's holding you down.

I get the sense that there's going to be a break up or something similar (losing a job, losing friend, whatever) in the future, unless you're willing to admit there's a problem.
>>
Male
libra

I've been feeling empty on the inside lately. What should i keep myself occupied with that i could enjoy doing with passion
>>
>>17283677

I've been unhappy with my job for a while, have an interview coming up for something new. That could be pointing toward my disdain for this job. They put all the new hires in the "best" spots and me, a hard worker, got left in one of the hardest departments to work. I just don't want to quit until I have this new job secured.
>>
If anyone's reading:

24/25 this year.
Libra
Male
Spreaded Thin.

General outlook. Is this eternal struggle going to end in a good way or a bad way? I don't know how long I can keep going at this rate.
>>
>>17283677
eluding
>>
>>17283654
Hey Cassini. I think some of the readers are gone for now and I don't have my deck yet. Just know when you tap into yourself in that aspect, it will drain you. The more you do or the more complicated the reading and it can tire you fast. Make sure to take the time you need to recharge between sessions. Also, just lurk the thread and wait for a reader to say they are doing readings and then reply to them or jump in the irc. :)
>>
>>17283686
Makes sense. Just keep your eyes and mind open and don't let anyone fool you into staying in a place that'll suffocate you. Good luck!
>>
>>17282720
Ahh, that's somewhat depressing but I can't say I'm surprised.. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>17283695
My bad. It's hard to remember human language when you're communing with the spirits.
>>
>>17283649
Just make sure you're mature about it and try to encourage communication. You're good at that! Either way, I don't think the relationship is going to work out, but there's no reason not to be hopeful and try to work things out anyway. Maybe your expectations are too high?
>>
>>17283714

Thank you. Did your reading perhaps leave the possibility of transferring departments open or should I do what I think is probable and leave the employer altogether?
>>
I talk to my lucky die sometimes. I don't believe in much supernatural stuff, but luck is something that I have observed, and assigning agency to it is something I find constantly rewarding. As for my die, I find its predictive power comforting, and I go to some length to keep it on my side. It's been a constant companion for coming up on ten years, and the numbers it gives me are like gifts from a friend, special because of where they came from, not what they are. I found this thread, and I asked it if it wanted to participate, which came back positive. The last 20 minutes were spent hammering out constraints,(there's some card assistance going on, ways to get more than just numbers out of it,) but the only thing it feels really strongly about is participating, and not leaving free response fields. I've got 2 reads.

The die doesn't want to hear the question directly, and it wants six constraints. I'll try to keep them compact and easy.

First- I need to know if it's a yes or no, a do or don't, a will or won't sort of question, but that's all I want to hear about what you want to know directly. Something in the genus of "Should I do X", but where you actually use 'X' as well.

Second, name something as close to two blocks away from you as you can get without checking.

Third, say how important your query is to you.

Fourth, give a rough estimate of how many people are involved. If you don't know, imagine what you'd think would be the best outcome, and count the people in your mental images.

Fifth, tell me whether you kept your last promise you yourself.

And sixth, make a short message for the die. Getting set up has been pretty roll intensive so I'll hold off on asking if this one got approved because it feels lonely.

Let's hear it.
>>
>>17283798
Hope i got it right.

Will or wont?
A bank
Very important.
Nope
I am eager to read what the die unveils to me.

Thanks for the time.
>>
>>17283798
(1) Should I return to a past job?
(2) Kapolei Knolls
(3) More than it should be
(4) Seven
(5) Yes
(6) I have feelings for a coworker at this job that is sort of eating me up inside.
>>
>>17283786
It's a little hard to say at this point. There may be a lot of options still open. In my opinion though, I do see a big change, so I'd bet on finding a new job or even a new career path altogether. Definitely prepare for a big change. Be willing to move or make other big changes like that too, if that might be an option. Maybe it could go a number of ways, but you don't want to walk into that situation blind. Be ready to fight hard for a job offer too, if it comes to that.

Sorry if that's a bit vague but that's just what I'm getting.
>>
>>17283798
first and second constraints are confusing but here goes.

1- im to choose between two action courses. number 1 would be ideal but perphaps it is only a fantasy.
2- A park
3- its very important for me
4- 2
5- yes
6- pls die jesus dont let me down
>>
>>17283798
1. Will or won't?
2. Park
3. Medium
4. 2
5. No
6. I like you
>>
>>17283798
>First- I need to know if it's a yes or no, a do or don't, a will or won't sort of question, but that's all I want to hear about what you want to know directly. Something in the genus of "Should I do X", but where you actually use 'X' as well.
Should i really leave my province to go start over from scratch at the other end of the Country? The reason i'm leaving is because i've been stalked and harassed for years by people who wish ill will to me. I'm not even shitting you
>Second, name something as close to two blocks away from you as you can get without checking.
An old sewing machine
>Third, say how important your query is to you.
Because it's literally a turning point in my life and i'd like to know if it's worth it since i don't have any higher scolarity than high school and been living on my own for years
>Fourth, give a rough estimate of how many people are involved. If you don't know, imagine what you'd think would be the best outcome, and count the people in your mental images.
Well, there might be a friend coming along with me but it's half sure. I'm currently living at some friends and they're 100% backing me in this and letting me come back living here if shit hits the fan. I would likely love to start from scratch and make a living there trying to be surrounded as much as possible with the misfits, underdogs, creative genius, etc...
>Fifth, tell me whether you kept your last promise you yourself.
Well i saw a couple of shooting stars in the last year and i never ever told anybody about my wish(does that count?). Other than that, i always keep my promises
>And sixth, make a short message for the die. Getting set up has been pretty roll intensive so I'll hold off on asking if this one got approved because it feels lonely.

All of my respect to you, mighty/benevolent energy/lifeform, i just want to tell you that i have a huge love/respect to the intangible and try as much as possible harness the good vibes for my wellbeing

Love and peace!
>>
>>17283840
I got an eleven. I usually read 8-11 as a deferred/ambivalent result, a sort of ceding of the initiative to the roller or the rest of the circumstances. There was a card draw, and the strongest result (weak postitive) I got in the setup phase was an 'add directly' sort of usage. I feel I have to say this, because the card I drew usually has a lot of meaning, and I'm not 100% all that meaning is relevant here in all possible interpretations.The card was the queen of hearts, and that ranks as a very strong positive response for the rules as given.

Now, for a will/won't question, this gives a 23 out of 33, so a 'will', but not overwhelmingly so. If you really wanted to read into it, you could, the die didn't feel strongly about the add directly, it could mean more than that. Ambivalence/deferral, and then adding the friggin queen of hearts. I mean, there's an obvious interpretation here, but the strongest results I got was to not fishing for details, so the die was probably trying to keep me from putting my foot in it too hard. I wish you the best of luck in any case.
>>
>>17283681
Why do i always get skipped?
>>
>>17283912
You weren't skipped, you air queried.
>>
>>17283135
Damn, thats pretty accurate.

Thank yoy very much
>>
I will be doing readings later tonight, just popping in to say stuff and let people know. Apparently some enjoy the advance warning? -shrug-

>>17283148
But you didn't, and you shouldn't. Make the best of it.

>>17283163
Have you ever heard of The Cthaeh, from the Kingkiller Chronicles? It's a being that lives a tree, and converses with people passing by. The thing is, it's omniscient, and any interaction with it is canonically a way for things to end tragically.
Voices, especially random voices, are a... yeah. I advise caution in dealing with them. You ask, does he like me? And they say "nope, best not to bother" and so you get discouraged and don't bother, where the truth is... You get it.

Anyway, on a specific query it's one thing, but a general sense? Ehh. More over, especially considering the source of the voices... as in, you don't know why they're there, etc. Don't mind me here, I'm just uneasy concerning the subject, truth be told.

>>17283231
>>17282186
I recall readings similar to this. I won't say too much on the subject, as many people have similar names. But, as far as divination and spell craft goes, it might be able to open the door, but you have to step through yourself. A love spell to get someone to love you, or divining that they already do? Great. Now what? Knowledge without action accomplishes nothing in the world of man.

Sure, asking the question more than once might be helpful, if you change the wording around to approach the problem from a different angle, or if you wish to validate another read, but still,
>ASK HER
>>
>>17283904
A very interesting read. I can only do my best now. Thank your for your reading and your time, good luck to you too.
>>
ONE scry. name/alias, gender, query.q
>>
>>17283942
Fenix
Male
Future

Thanks
>>
>>17281919
>>17281138

This was my query btw, I'm still here
>>
>>17283654
Allow me to tell you about my phone. When I'm downloading a large chunk of data, like streaming from youtube or something, from a 3g/4g network, it drains the battery life pretty quickly. Small bits are more alright, obviously.
Even the larger chunks are alright with a more "stable" connection, such as wifi. I find many occult connections people have to be similar. You have this connection, but some are more stable than others, and some have to interpret more data to receive an answer. Imagine a scry for "does she like me". One person may get a warm fuzzy, slightly conflicted feeling, and see a red heart. Not too bad. Another person, for the same query, may see the person's past, fears, hopes, and how their general concerns tie into their current feelings; positive, if not wary. Same effective answer, just more filtering needed to get to the root, with more elaboration if the scryer decides to give the extra.

If you get incredibly drained, you may be having a (too) intensive connection. You could either try to strengthen your spiritual "muscle" or lessen the connection, you often don't need a surge of information for a simple query.

>>17281977
Not even reading this, but those traits are textbook insecurity. Bitten nails are a reflection of your own thoughts on yourself (usually, not always, mind you) and the posture usually a sign of your attitude to the world.

For your social skills, you can improve a lot once you read up on what certain habits mean, and try to catch yourself doing it. Hands in pockets are usually avoidance, arms crossed are usually standoffish or on guard, feet pointed inwards is usually timid, etc.
Figure out what you're doing, and change it to be what you wish to present to the world. That alone will give you some confidence. Or at least, being able to read the traits in others will give you a measure of security being able to read the situation at hand.
>t. perhaps the only pop psychology knowledge which is actually useful.
>>
>>17283958
seems like female anons are not welcome
>>
>>17283851
We'll call option 1 a positive result. I wanted to be a pedant and say, "well, one's smaller than two, so aim low," but in all honestly, I usually associate high rolls with positive outcomes, so I'll phrase it as 'Should they choose option number 1.' With that setup, let's see what we get.

Nine. Again, that's a very weak negative, or a deferral, but the card came up ambiguous too. Seven of spades. 16 out of 33. A very, very weak push against option 1. Kinda frustrating, honestly, I was hoping to be able to give you some strong news.

But when I see very very weak information like this, I'm reminded of of why it's important to bet with the odds. When you have a bag of 1001 black balls and 1000 white balls, and you draw with replacement, your best shot is to guess that the ball will be black every time, not half and half. It's only with the weak odds that I usually need this reminder, and maybe that sort of strategy is relevant here too. Bet by guessing with the strongest trend that you see, not based on how you believe it should be. (Maybe that's just me?)
>>
>>17283949

I don't do generals well. Any theme you want me to focus on?
>>
>>17283970
Sometimes people get skipped. Sometimes it's an accident, sometimes its not.
But it's simply disingenuous to say female anons aren't welcomed.

A good 50% of skips are due to people air-querying. We say this often here, but people refuse to fucking read the sticky.
>>
>>17283996
Well, a romance one would be nice, how will be next person i will be with. If your are not fond of romance ones, i would like to know about the path i will must to take to get where i am looking for.
Thank you again.
>>
>>17283949
>>17284039

i see the 6 of swords, letting me know of a transition you need to make and clarity you should seek. i see a diamond so shiny; exhitibing such rarity. focusing on this, the diamond transformed into the rune laguz, telling me of the oceans you're 'bout to dive into and the way your subconscious drives how you make decisions in romance. i see the 6 of cups, an old memory you'd like to revisit, and focusing in comes the vision of a lass with such nice breasts and light brown hair. i see a train approaching and you with the dark hair walking in with her. i see you two striking up a conversation; such fixation on each other with some hints of gestation between; the birth of something new, and the dawn of romance for you. the lass seemed shy; not meeting you eye-to-eye. dis' somebody you have to warm up gradually, lad. i noticed a calendar pinned, with the date marked in march. well, i couldn't focus more at this point as everything blurs out, thus i shift. then the vision of the rune kenaz comes to me; a torch of sorts, a flame of something you lit; perhaps dis lass. focusing in on this, i see the 9 of cups; statisfication and happiness in all measures.

--

Meh, sorry if this doesnt make sense, im fucked up and needed a distraction.
>>
>>17284126
Thank you very much, friend. Times are rough and this surely gave me something to look forward to on this rainy day.
Guess we can only do our best and keep on dreaming with better days.
Thank you, and good luck on your journey. Keep up the good reads.
>>
>>17283917
Call it whatever you want. You just didnt want to read me. Thats all to admit.
>>
>>17283189
twenty years old
>>
>>17284198
You should admit you didn't read the sticky, which explains exactly why you didn't get a reading.
>>
>>17283841
>>17283979
Yo that skip was bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>17283798
1. Should I tell her I have feelings for her?
2. Rosati's pizza restaurant
3. Very, I'm really curious about this girl in my life because she is so important to me.
4. 2, me and her if that makes sense?
5. Not sure what promise I did but I'm sure it was from a friend and I always keep promises so yes I did kept It to myself
6. I'm hoping the die will tell me about this girl and if she has the same feelings for me as well.
>>
>>17283846

I appreciate it. I actually saw I was taken off the schedule when I came in today. Woo! I don't know if I want to finish the day but we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>17283798
How should I go about making progress?
The park nearby. Driftwood park, I think.
Pretty important, but not overtly so. More a lurking feeling.
10-12 people. Quite a few.
I'm not sure. I honestly don't know if I make promises to myself. I can be cold and dishonest to myself about some things, as well as extremely strong willed and passionate and caring about others.
What speaks to your die the most? I want whatever your die wants me to hear. Speak yourself.
Thank you for your readings.
>>
>>17283934
Thank you for your reading. I think it's helpful enough.
>>
Male
Scorpio

Is there anything for me to do in my hometown? Or is it something else?
>>
>>17284970
same, hey let's switch places, noone will notice :^)
>>
>>17285004

Depends, whatcha got going on over there?
>>
>>17285021
a cute little garden and like 2500 $ in savings, second year in college, sounds swell huh? I highly doubt you speak my native though
>>
>>17285052
are you mexican pablo?
>>
>>17285065
no, honestly though do you think people would just accept that you're me after a while? that's some next level social experimenting
>>
>>17285074
depends man is your life worth living?
>>
>>17285081
someone's gotta do it
>>
>>17285083

Just about any life is worth living if you make the best out of it. I'd switch on a trial basis for fun :)
>>
File: pbubtableflip.gif (421KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
pbubtableflip.gif
421KB, 400x225px
I'm not sure if you're still doing readings, but I'll drop this here for whoever wants to try it out.

>>17281919
>26 year old Caucasian, shoulder-length blonde hair, average shape, blue eyes, especially fond of dresses, bight colours, and ripped jeans
>People would describe me as kind, an avid reader, anxiety prone, and a lover of science/math/logic
>I want to know what my purpose in life is. Is there something specific I should be doing? I've always felt very scattered and interested in lots of things but not enough to become an expert in any particular thing. I'm just looking everywhere for a sign of some sort.
>>
>>17285097
by making the best out of it you mean watching anime and posting on the internet at midnight then yeah, and whatchu got there? I'm not sure how well would it work if it turns out that you're black or something
>>
>>17283894
Should I leave him tomorrow?
a storehouse?, i'm in a very unfamiliar area
It's pretty important, what's more important is if I'll be safe and emotionally stable while I'm here :P
Two.
I did.
who should I be weary of in this strange area?

Thank you so much. I'm super nervous about this weekend. Anything helps
>>
>>17285100
step 1. stop using greentext randomly
step 2. get a job
step 3. get a gf, doesn't matter if she's fat
step 4. ????
step 5. profit
>>
>>17285114
>>17283798

My bad, this is me
>>
>>17285115
1. Why?
2. I have a job.
3. I'm female and I'm engaged to a man I've been dating for 7 years.
4. ????
5. Your meme is old.
>>
>>17285130
because it's eye cancer for one thing, also that's not the function it serves
then what are you whingeing about, raise some kids, don't be a dick to people and there you go live a happy life, high tier divination over here
>>
>>17285138
Okay, thanks for the input.
>>
>>17285148
any time senpai
>>
>>17284126

Just one reading, huh? Guess I got to the thread at the wrong time
>>
>>17285108

Not black, but be grateful for what you have (or don't have)
>>
>>17285319
well I'm content enough to not ask for life advice on /x/ :^)
>>
If anyone feels like it:
Raphael
Pisces
What do you think of my current relationship?
>>
I'll be doing readings for a bit. Gender and query, no general stuff. Feedback appreciated.

I'll preface any readings with a bit of advice here. If you have an intuitive feeling, listen to it.
With that being said...
>>
>>17286023
male
what do i need to learn to move forward?
>>
>>17286023
M

How's my relationship gonna turn out?
>>
>>17286023
Male
Any advice on any upcoming romance ? Will it take time to flourish? I have the feeling something is in the works but its in my gut more than anything.
>>
>>17286023

Male

So the quiet girl at work, what do you see between me and her? Like where she stands right now, what approach to take toward her, where things are going or could go, etc.

Intuition is telling me a mix of things. And I shit you not, there's certain people I can actually "feel" their moods and when they swing, and she's one of them. None of this really tells me where the situation is headed or what to do, though.
>>
>>17286023
male
Should i pursue her?
>>
>>17286023

male

I got 2 questions you can chose whichever you want. I'll stick around for feedback.

what going to be the outcome of what is going to happen tomorrow morning?

I feel weird about a woman I know, I see her like once a month but I could feel like a strange feeling around her. It makes me suspicious. What is that?
>>
>>17286029
>the entire russian mafia
use your connections!
Just kidding. On to the actual read...

I drew Art. Alchemy, turning something into something else. My joke about using connections may not have been so far off. Use something you have already, to leverage it into something else. For a bit of elaboration I drew princess of swords and six of disks, success.
Thinking things over is key, but here it seems that you should be a bit more impulsive in your dealings. Indeed, nothing ever comes about without action of some kind. And sometimes thinking over something too long will mean you miss the opportunity.

>>17286048
...How do you want it to turn out?
Princess of wands; 7 of wands, valour; 10 of disks, wealth.
All these cards reference something to overcome in someway. On the surface they seem good, but my gut tells me that something's bubbling underneath the surface.
Keep an eye out, it's best to snip certain problems in the bud.
I'd say to also beware of stagnation, but there's nothing in the cards on that one. Consider it a freebie.
>not that the entire thing isn't a freebie, but hey.

>>17286049
Knight of disks, and Ace of cups.
The ace of cups represent a desire to be together, the beginning of a relationship. Usually hinted as the female desire, if you wish to get into specifics.
The knight of disks lacks the emotional qualities of the water types, but is more steady and reliable as a result. I think "in the works" is a good way to think. You may not be so readily noticing the finer, more important details.
>Will it take time to flourish?
Of. Fucking. Course. But I digress, maybe you meant it a different way.
If you mean whether it will take time to happen, eh. I'm not entirely sure. But in regards to the relationship itself needing time to flourish, then yeah. All of them do. I also drew the emperor. Stability. Security. These are important qualities for a relationship. For men in particular. If you don't already possess these, then please work on them.
>>
>>17286023
Male
Should I give up on this girl and look elsewhere or should I continue?
>>
>>17286023
Male.
When will get to speak to her in person?
>>
File: Francis-kendall.jpg (45KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
Francis-kendall.jpg
45KB, 300x425px
hi

i'm 5'8, curvy in the sense that my waist is small and my hips are big, i like lifting weights, brownish red hair, big blue/grey eyes, pale skin. 29 years old

my personality i would say is silly, friendly. i like making people feel comfortable and paid attention to. i like helping people. i can be pretty quiet though.

i am asking how i can get myself out of this crappy situation i'm in. i have no money for the next 2 weeks and my anxiety is forcing me to do obsessive things and not take care of myself. i don't know what to focus on or what i'm meant for, only a broad idea. i feel trapped and nervous right now.

pic isn't me but i have similar stark eyes

thank you
>>
>>17286056
>I have a feeling this one will be difficult.
first card I draw is the three of swords, sorrow.
ouch.
>maybe i can draw something better, to elaborate.
5 of cups. Disappointment.
>alright, what if you don't pursue this quiet girl?
4 of swords. Truce.

It seems like this one is pretty straightforward. A not good ending seems to be in the works here. If you don't pursue her, it's as if a truce is called and those bad things may not happen.

>i find it incredibly interesting how I'm able to feel the general outcome before I draw the cards. Neat.

>>17286062
9 of wands. Strength. Ace of cups.
There are two ways to interpret this. Either you should possess the strength to go through with this, as you will be receptively met, or you can take the more spiritual side and interpret both of these as revealing some truth or realization for you.
I would say yes, but not because it will work out, as much as it will be a good experience... in the long run.

>>17286070
10 of disks. Wealth. 8 of wands. Swiftness.
I...I'm not sure what's going to happen tomorrow. But it seems like whatever it is, it's going to be decisive, hard and fast. It won't be drawn out, that's for sure, or even if it is, you'll know pretty quickly what's up.

As I was shuffling to your second question, the magus popped out at me. The card I drew though, was the two of wands. Essentially unfettered, uncaring energy. It's a little spooky. If you don't mind being reckless, I'd say approach her... assuming you aren't in a position to potentially lose anything to important.
...while typing that last bit I had a mental picture of a baby. Don't think that's connected in anyway, just wanted to mention it for... some reason.

>>17286120
7 of wands, valour. 5 of disks, worry.
...that about sums up your problem exactly. Do you continue fighting, or do you give up because of the worry?
...that didn't tell me anything new.
Let me try again.
Ace of swords, followed by... my deck kind of falling apart. part 1/2
>>
>>17286023
Male
How do I get more friends that would actually help me in moving forward
>>
>>17286023

female
any advice on what's coming up in my love life?
>>
>>17286023
Male
Do girls think I am handsome ?
Alternatively, what's the first impression they form of me
>>
>>17286143
>pale skin
Dropped
>>
>>17286023
Hey reader
Male
Does she miss not having me in her life
>>
F
SAGITTARIUS
What should i do?
>>
>>17286023
Ah let me break the cycle of romeo and juliets asking about their love lives and ask something that has been intriguing me for a while

What is my worth in this world? Am I seen as a leader, someone who has improved others or just another human being that exists and would disappear without anyone realizing it.

Useless and subjective I know, still wondering if i can do something about it

Thanks for your readings as well, on everyone's behalf

Cheers

I am a male btw
>>
>>17286206

whats dropped? i hope that means i was dropped into the tea cup and my reading is coming
>>
>>17286179

That whole reading was... too convenient. Probably accurate, but too convenient
>>
>>17286143
>pale skin
Would fuck in vampire costumes desu
You can suck me dry like the vampires as well :^)
>>
>>17286023
Male
How do i make a change in this world?
>>
>>17286179

I'm >>17286070 well yes whatever is the result of tomorrow we are going to know the outcome good or bad in an instant that's true.

As for her I couldn't see her the day she wanted to me to go to the place. Because of previous plans I had and I could notice like her messages where kinda "angry" or she was apologizing and telling me it wont take too long so I could go. But I couldn't go anyway and she never answered back to that message. I think she might be a little bit angry or something.
>>
>>17286143

Hey, sounds like we'd click. You don't live in the chicagoland area do you?

Yes I am a shameless person
>>
>>17286120
As I was saying, deck kind of falling apart. I'd say that you've been holding this torch too long. I mean, honestly, holding a torch for someone can be pretty damn romantic, and I salute you for it, truly, but on the same hand, giving up on the girl means its, what, not happening? Not working for you?
There's a fine line between holding out and being foolish. I would hope that you would have had a sign by now. Maybe you have, and you're just hoping for me to say otherwise? But the ace of swords stands for a realization.
I think you already know the answer to this.

>>17286137
Hah. I was asking myself if I could even answer this question, because how do you tarot out time? And then I asked if the cards could even tell me an answer I could interpret for you and out jumps the hanged man. Acceptance of fate...
Alright, let's see what I can do for you, I guess.

"Well, I wonder how I'd even use the deck for time telling purposes anyway~!"
And I drew...The Aeon. Judgement. Also known as the Trump of Time.

I... think my deck is messing with me, honestly.
I drew one more and it was the knight of cups. I don't see how that relates, but the astrological components of the card paint the date as sometimes towards the end of February.
...I *could* see this as the deck trying to get me to learn how to tell time with it, but that's stretching it a... lot. Sorry (?).

>>17286143
Sounds like you need psych help more than occult help, to be honest. Any trappings of the mind you have, exist only in the mind. Although yeah, money problems are awful.

4 of swords, Truce. The Hermit. 3 of disks, works.
Without giving you the details of all the cards, I'd say they support the same thing I would normally advise for anxiety. Slow down. Breathe. Now breathe again. Take care of yourself as best as you're able to, alright. You don't want to be in a bad situation and not even be able to rely on yourself or your body, so taking care of yourself is always the first priority. 1/2
>>
>>17286023
female
romance reading
>>
>>17286253
Feedback: I was your second reply. I think she's my twin soul. I'm not sure of course but EVERY tarot reading I get where I ask about her the reader gets confusing cards. No one can ever tell me anything definitive. Not your fault, thanks for trying.
>>
File: im metal.jpg (38KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
im metal.jpg
38KB, 500x279px
>>17282097
Queen of Swords, The Moon

Seems like it will indeed happen for you, that you find someone. it will be as liberating and meaningful as you imagine, maybe even more
Finding is however, seperate from talking to and getting close with Those parts are on you to work out
You'll know when you see them; don't fuck it up this time though, please
You'll share interests and be able to talk to each other about whatever ideas you have and even refine them. Reflection is better from another person...

You'll have to find a bit more confidence for yourself, first.
Otherwise, things probably aren't going to go anywhere.

Have you considered going to a gym or some other regular physical exercise? Seems like that would be good; you need something to ground the intense and dreamy feels coming from the Moon and Queen of Swords

Make sure you can logically defend against criticism both internal and external, and the coming section will be much better

>>17283039
The Wheel of Fortune, The Moon, Strength, 9 of Cups, Princess of Wands

Be patient, things are about to

Ehhhhh fuck it I don't even know who will still be here...

If you want readings from me, point out your post or make one
I'll be back l8r
Who knows how long the fates are fickle
>>
>>17286023
Female

What did he think of me when we met? What will he think of me in the future? Thanks.
>>
>>17286253

>>17286120
it's kinda confusing because you also got Valour which it's probably a call for action.
i just want to find someone
>>
>>17286023
Female, Sagittarius

Do they have the same feelings for me? I want to be with this person, I always think about them, but yet I don't know how they feel.
>>
>>17286099
do you mind if i get a second read?
if not it's all good, thanks man.
>>
>>17286246

i live in LA but chicago has always sounded neat :)
>>
>>17286317

Not this time of year though :)
>>
>>17286143
2/2
Sometimes bad situations happen. It sucks, but it's life. It's not the end of the world, so don't let your mind eat away at yourself.
The hermit means a bit of self retreat, I'd say that's more than necessary for you right now.
Baby steps. Soon you'll realize that you've been walking for a while. I mean, it's already almost February, God.

>all these queries
Oh my. I'm not going to be able to take all these, so when I stop, I stop. Sorry to everyone who won't be answered.

>>17286207
Not reading this one. It doesn't matter what she thinks anymore, does it?

>>17286183
As I was shuffling, the 9 of disks popped out at me. Gain. When I asked for elaboration, I received the Queen of Cups, and the princess of wands. Happiness, Warmth, Passion.
The Queen represents a drifting between borders, possibly a blurring of lines.
This is for love, so I want to only say the positives, but I should add that it's important not to get *too* swept up in things. Neither water nor fire is known for being too stable. Remember to ground yourself, but do note that grounding yourself doesn't mean not to enjoy things, as much as don't let yourself get carried away. Making any sense?
By all means, enjoy it. It seems like it's not something that's common for you, to enjoy these things.

I asked the deck about stability, as to me that's a seemingly important thing. 8 of swords, Interference. 3 of wands, virtue. 4 of cups, luxury.
Whoo boy. There are multiple ways to pair these three together. I could make 3 more posts on it alone, and it's why I spent so much time on this.
You're doing... something, with your mind. I don't know what, but it's... yeah. Why am I telling you this, you know better than I. "The Three of Wands is called 'Virtue' - the powerful fire understands its responsibility. " But do you understand what you're doing here? It almost feels like... I don't know. I'm sorry I can't explain better. The more I thought on this the more my mind said ouch.
>>
>>17286023

Male.
Last year, I lost an important friend to me due to a lot of stupid fights and arguments. I'd say that what we had is completely broken by now. The thing is, this year i will probably see that person constantly, we study at the same place, and we have a lot of friends in common. Any advice on how i should handle the situation?
>>
>>17286182
>>17286340
Why was I skipped
>>
>>17286340

thanks for doing such a long reading for me mr.anon! i appreciate it.

>But do you understand what you're doing here?

i honestly have no idea what you're talking about? i don't think i'm doing anything with my mind? i'm just as confused as you seem to be.
>>
>>17286023
Male
Query: What does this year hold for me relationship wise? Will I restore things with my recent ex, find someone new or stay single? Does she even want to sort things out?
>>
Ah fuck this shit, wait hours for a reading, some attention whore girl comes along and get an instant reading

what a bunch of white knight thirsty faggots

I am out
>>
I'm suddenly very drained. This will be my last post for the night.

>>17286202
Knight of cups for the handsome thing. Balance. Some yes, some no. Don't really see what you were expecting here.

>>17286213
Queen of wands and the Tower.
Keep your emotions in check.

>>17286223
What is your worth? Why, it's the Ace of wands of course. Your worth in this world is determined by what you create. The effect you leave behind. If you do improve the lives of others, then that will be your worth. That of a man who has made a positive impact.
If done properly, you can be someone who lights a fire in another. Someone who drags someone out of the darkness.
>but then again, we all can be that person.
It's just up to you to actually do it. So, get to it, mr. hero.

>>17286233
See above. Be a good person.

>>17286267
Last read for the night. Headache started to build up.
I drew two cards. 2 of swords (peace), and the Emperor.
Peace. Stability. Security. Stability.

Although to be honest, I drew only the card of peace. I then said I was done, and kind of drew a card anyway. I'm gonna say they're both for you, but maybe one was for me in a "yeah, this is a good time to draw an end for the night" way.
Either way, in this context, it'll be all fine.
>>17286293
>don't know how they feel
ask them.

>>17286274
>your weird circumstance recognizes me as a reader
yay.
>>
>>17286418
>>17286293
Shouldn't have even bothered to reply
>>
>>17286447
cant get enough cat cock
>>
>>17286447
she's a sag female, most of the pornstars are sag females. Probably a raging whore so w/e
>>
Well, the last one was my last reading post, I should say. I'll make this my last posting post to tie things up.

>>17286386
>checks the genders of my querents for the night
>almost exclusively men.

>>17286370
Don't bother with exes. It's almost a universally recognized rule.

>>17286362
Probably in the context of a bad habit or something that you're doing. Something that you do that's a product of your mind. Maybe an irritating or off putting behavior. Most people have one or two. (I know I do).

>>17286343
I don't answer every question. Yours in particular I wasn't sure how to go about it, to be honest.
>getting more friends
...yep. Not sure how to really go about that, much less explaining it, even with tarot. Exposure effect states that putting yourself around other people enough times would have them warm up to you, eventually...?

>>17286342
Understanding. Apology. Acceptance. Rebuilding. In that order. If it's stupid, then you be the one to apologize. They're important, are they not? Regardless of their answer, accept it. Then work on rebuilding whatever is there. Note I said rebuild, not repair.
>>
>>17286469

i still don't know what you could be referring to, especially in the context of love
>>
thank you mr. anon!

from the anxious blue eyed gal
>>
File: 1452320609661.gif (3MB, 440x321px) Image search: [Google]
1452320609661.gif
3MB, 440x321px
>>17281861
There are real psychics on this board not you cunts.
>>
>>17286616
There are? Where?
Are you one?
What?
>>
>>17286616
LEL.
>implying divination and being psychic are the same thing.
gtfo, uneducated fuck.
>>
Reading for 3 hours

I merely need your worst action in life and your socially accepted gender
>>
File: 1414887286302.jpg (10KB, 240x244px) Image search: [Google]
1414887286302.jpg
10KB, 240x244px
Hello /div/. I have quickly formulated my own erotic themed deck, and would like to test it out on some hapless victims in hopes of its further development.

I'm using a random number generator because obviously I have no artistic ability.

Ask me some kinky queries, fuckers.
>>
>>17286804
>kinky query
will you ever have anything shoved up yor ass
>>
>>17286813
Please don't make this about me.

[spoiler]Buy me dinner first, degenerate.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17286804
tell me about love
>>
>>17286804

when will i get laid?
>>
>>17286804
Will i get some love soon?
holding hands its as lewd as it gets
>>
I've received some inspiration from a higher calling and will be making some adjustments. Readings coming shortly, sexy strangers.

>>17286829
>>17286838
>>17286828
>>
>>17286797
>>17286804
I've fucked a guy before.
I'm male.
Will I fuck the mtf?
>>
>>17286804
does S want my Dick in her ass
>>
>>17286804
Ayy what do them chicks think of me familia
>>
>>17286804

Should I fuck M? Is it worth it?
>>
File: 1417660111293.jpg (110KB, 640x731px) Image search: [Google]
1417660111293.jpg
110KB, 640x731px
I will start off with one card readings. If things work well the deck will be strengthened and larger, more in depth readings will be conducted.

>>17286829
This isn't love. This is pure eroticism. Get the fuck out.

>>17286829
(3) The Titties

Yes, it seems a nice, wholesome pair of titties is on their way. However, be aware. The titties are gentle and nurturing. Do not abuse these titties. They will reward you in kindness and help you grow in your sexual endeavors.

>>17286838
(2) The Maiden
It seems a qt virgin will come into your life soon. Be aware, however. She is prudish, and it will be hard to get her to open up to sexual temptation.

>>17286851
(8) Strength
I think you will, but you need to prepare yourself. Make sure you are doing your kegels and have proper control of your ejaculations or else the cards tell me that this might be an issue.

>>17286852
(6) The Lovers
I don't think she wants it that rough just yet. I think she might want you to fuck her heart so to speak.

>>17286866
(21) The Orgasm
They think you are ripe and are a supple source of many orgasms. Go ahead, you stud. Hand out those orgasms.

>>17286892
(7) The '68 Chevrolet Camaro
Yes. Invite her to a date somewhere that involves a car and fuck her in the car. Maybe like a drive in movie? Get her to give you a blowjob or some shit. Chicks love that shit.
>>
>>17286838
>>17286994
thanks kinky poliwag
what do i need to do to get her?
just wait?
>>
>>17286994

well that would be nice but i'm not a dude and not a lesbian either
>>
File: 1450913428478.jpg (33KB, 612x438px) Image search: [Google]
1450913428478.jpg
33KB, 612x438px
>>17287027
(11) Dominance

I think you're going to have to bend her over and make her call you Daddy. She ain't going to take anything less.

>>17287028
(5) The Expert

Here's my interpretation, then. You seem to be the Maiden and are someone who doesn't have a lot of sexual experience. However, you should search for someone who has a lot more sexual experience so they can help you understand your own sexuality. And to fuck your brains out.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
18KB, 300x168px
>I love you divinors, thanks for everything you do :)
>>
>>17287075
I love you too.
>>
>>17287075
can i cum in you?
>>
>>17286994
>(7)

Righteous. I feel like I should wait a bit, I got her number tonight and I mentioned hanging out in a couple weeks to which she said that'd be cool, so waiting shouldn't be an issue, no?
>>
will i get laid soon?>>17286804
>>
File: tumblr_m99hnvqUih1rq6qhno1_500.jpg (131KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m99hnvqUih1rq6qhno1_500.jpg
131KB, 500x667px
>>17287095
lol no
>>
>>17286994
Yo, am I getting laid soon?
>>
File: .21.21.2.gif (101KB, 238x200px) Image search: [Google]
.21.21.2.gif
101KB, 238x200px
>>17287107
>having a sign associated with literal lust on the back of your neck
Wew
>>
>>17287107
pls babe
gibe me da pussi b0ss
>>
>>17287124

pls b0ss, i have a cancer
>>
File: 1449540021463.jpg (131KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449540021463.jpg
131KB, 960x720px
>>17287103
I pulled another card and got the same card. Seriously, go clean out your car. Put a Black Ice air freshner in there. Because god damn you are about to get your dick wet in the car.

>>17287105
(9) The Virgin
It doesn't look like it, senpai.

>>17287107
God I want to fuck this chick from behind and shoot a load all the way up her back and on cover this tattoo. She'll be my good little lioness.
>>
My name is Clint

I'm 21, a 5'4 male, with a built body.

I've been considering suicide for a long time now, five years ago I had a mental breakdown and excommunicated everyone in my life, becoming a hermit for the next 5 years. I feel lost and alone and am unsure what to do. I'm getting back in touch with my friends and can see things picking up but i feel like i will never recover from the mental scars i have from what happened to me. What should I do?
>>
File: 1445306614218.jpg (45KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
1445306614218.jpg
45KB, 500x649px
>>17287119
(3) The Titties

Yep, a nice pair of titties is heading your way. Again, these titties will be very nurturing if you don't be a dick to them.
>>
When will I get laid next and what will she be like?
>>
File: 1443143168553-pol.jpg (80KB, 604x198px) Image search: [Google]
1443143168553-pol.jpg
80KB, 604x198px
>>17287141
Look for new ways to relate man.
>>17287149
>that ass
What a cruel woman
>>
>>17287132
we are soulmates then I hab cancur too b0ss

i also eat ass b-b-b-b0ss

ey b0ss?
>>
Ayyyy can I get a reading?
>>
>>17287170

can someone gimme the pussi pls b0ss
>>
>>17287120
Thats a leo sign, lust is scorpio newb
>>
>>17287182
ey b0ss i thut u hab de pussi
>>
File: images (6).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>17287191
God, thats a picture of a guy with long hair, I posted it as a joke, thought you would've figured it out by now
>>
File: lusta_small.jpg (48KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
lusta_small.jpg
48KB, 300x451px
>>17287187
What was that again? Oh yeah, you being retarded.
>>
>>17287168

I tried /soc/ but its fucking cancer
>>
>>17287207

try dating websites then b0ss
>>
>>17286994
Would you be willing to give me a more indepth reading?
>>
File: 1451961564474-v.jpg (31KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1451961564474-v.jpg
31KB, 680x680px
>>17287207
Don't try soc. Try some Skype groups and other chatrooms. Don't try and relate through 4chan unless if you can find a good community. Also this thread has an irc too if you want, the irc is just a place to enjoy yourself and maybe even shitpost.
>>
>>17287205
aww you have a new deck, good for you. now go read about which zodiacs are truely the lust sign,
>>
>>
>>17287138

Lol. Must be her car cause I don't have one.
>>
>>17287149
Oy veyy, I hope so senpai
Thank you.
>>
File: 1443085513910-v.gif (114KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
1443085513910-v.gif
114KB, 300x150px
>>17287222
>implying I haven't already studied this for years
Nig, it was a joke about a tattoo, don't be so retarded you destroy your social skills to the point where you can't tell what is a joke. Yes Scorpio is associated with my balls, that is common knowledge. Get some social skills you autistic sack of shit.
>>
>>17287201
what are you blabbering about
>>
>>17287245
>i was only p-pretending to be retarded
yeah fuck off faggot
>>
File: 1442700292645-v.jpg (271KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442700292645-v.jpg
271KB, 1008x720px
>>17287258
>he took a post with a gif of a girl making a dumb face seriously when all the post contained was a Crowley reference and a wew
Yeah no, if you are going to take that seriously it's a sign of really fucked up mental health problems.
>>
>>17287220
>>17287216

thanks anons
>>
File: 1373577735239.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1373577735239.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>17287258
>y-you can't make jokes referencing things baka
What a bitch you are.
>>
>>17287276
>>17287301
>being this butthurt

moronic and arrogant, the most annoying combination
>>
File: 1442134930239-v.png (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442134930239-v.png
37KB, 600x600px
>>17287322
>Being so arrogant you have a bitch fit over a wew
I don't even have to defend myself here.
>>
>>17286994
Hey do girls like me
>>
File: 1441463429427.jpg (102KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1441463429427.jpg
102KB, 499x499px
>>17287322
>still going on with this
you're the one having a fit over a card name. that's pretty moronic.
>>
>>17287330
this girl does \/
>>17287329
>>
>>17287329
hey
g-good reply... h-heh
>>
File: 1443048673900-4-pol.jpg (40KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1443048673900-4-pol.jpg
40KB, 500x331px
>>17287343
I'm so hurt by that grade school insult.
>>
File: 1451851001470-v.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451851001470-v.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>17287354
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>17287355
Damn it, grade school insult that's way to cleaver for you
>>
File: 1452627036171-pol.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452627036171-pol.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>17287228
>random image on the Internet as a source
Wew
>>
>>17287380
same as this one
>>17287205
>>
File: enhanced_19865_1394547752_1.jpg (227KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced_19865_1394547752_1.jpg
227KB, 625x625px
>>17287374
>literally lowering yourself to scum levels thinking I will go with you
Go your own way man. Never forget, don't lose your way.
https://youtu.be/vyGFM5CGnoo

I salute you autist, zap to the extreme ;-;7
>>
File: 1454030471817-v.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454030471817-v.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>17287391
>in the book he explains the transition was because the force of the card was to be expressed as strength excited
>random image on the Internet as source
Kill yourself senpai :^)
>>
File: 62567555.jpg (94KB, 339x399px) Image search: [Google]
62567555.jpg
94KB, 339x399px
>>17287408
lol you've not read about Sarah Goodman's Sunsigns book. because they pulled the love vs lust out of this, but I wouldn't expect you to understand since, you would actually have to read a book instead of just have mommy tell you the story
>>
File: 1451838474927-v.jpg (53KB, 642x242px) Image search: [Google]
1451838474927-v.jpg
53KB, 642x242px
>>17287420
Holy shit that's your source? Fucking hilarious. Compare sources and consider suicide. The fact that the book is titled with the phrase sun signs just shows how utterly pleb you are.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
9KB, 259x195px
>>17287445
aww making fun of the title because you couldn't make a better comeback. proud of you, you finally entered super retard, here have a photo of your soulmate
>>
File: 1442132082008-v.jpg (92KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
1442132082008-v.jpg
92KB, 640x580px
>>17287464
>trusting somebody who titles their book with sun signs over a proffesional in many fields including astrology.
I was serious, the two authors are world's apart in terms of skill level. That wasn't me being mean, seriously consider suicide if you can't tell the difference in skill level and as thus who is an actual trustworthy source. Like I told you, I don't even have to defend myself here.
>>
>>17287486
lol
>>
>>17287445
it's time to stop shitposting
go read a book, learn about astrology before coming here to sound edgy
>>
>>17287489
> Hi I can't read so I don't know dick about the field
It's ok, it's ok.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 323x156px
>>17287496
lel
>>
>>17287496
>coming here to sound edgy
You have literally not stopped dogging me over a wew. You are crazy.
>>
>>17287499
that "lol" was a condescending lol but it's ok, i know how hard it is to tell over the internet
>>
>>17287512
>how to tell if your child has autism.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>17287504
You do realize that your not talking to the same person right? The one arguing with you will always post a pic of you being special like this
< XD
>>
>>17287521
We are on 4chan, according to the internet we are all autistic lol
>>
>>17287522
Read the thread m8, theyve posted before with no img. Guess you are too retarded too tell .-.
>>17287528
>spamming me
You initiated this conversation
>>
>>17287512
being an arrogant autist doesn't help either
>>
>>17287535
>Being this butthurt someone doesn't like your book
Maybe tumblr would fit you better.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>17287533
Reading the thread, doesn't really tell you who is posting, since everyone here is anomynous. But being the person posting retarded pictures does kinda give me an advantage into which posts are mine.
>>
>>17287559
Yes, still that's not the best way to judge just in case you decide to be rational and actually discuss rather than slander a person as your only argument.
>>
File: tumblr_m6v505Hp6M1r6o8m2o1_500.gif (735KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6v505Hp6M1r6o8m2o1_500.gif
735KB, 500x375px
>>17287562
lol nah, this way is much more fun
>>
File: gfhjj.gif (429KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
gfhjj.gif
429KB, 500x245px
>>17283039
>>17286279
I waited all day to get my reading and I come back to this. How could you ash.
>>
Is there someone lurking who can do an aura read?
>>
File: 1444150499699-v.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444150499699-v.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>17287569
>I don't know how to argue. All I know how to do is act like a child until the other person leaves which I then consider a win so I don't commit suicide knowing I trust shit sources.
Just how broken of a person are you?
>>
File: are you.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
are you.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>17287583
lol are you saying you're
<
>>
File: 1439476954841.png (69KB, 414x431px) Image search: [Google]
1439476954841.png
69KB, 414x431px
>>17287595
>observing someone in pain means you think you are classy
And I'm supposedly the edgy one.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-04-28-39.jpg (56KB, 761x415px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-04-28-39.jpg
56KB, 761x415px
I was gonna do some tarot readings but I didn't feel like talking over an argument :/

I'll get to yours though, just waiting patiently for some people to chill the fuck out....
>>
>>17287599
class·y
ˈklasē/Submit
adjectiveinformal
stylish and sophisticated.
"the hotel is classy but relaxed"
synonyms: stylish, high-class, superior, exclusive, chic, elegant, smart, sophisticated, upscale, upmarket, high-toned;

>would you like this source too? or are you gonna keep talking about hings you don't know?
>>
>>17287606
or you could just ignore them
>>
File: featured.jpg (17KB, 275x278px) Image search: [Google]
featured.jpg
17KB, 275x278px
>>17287606
>>17287576
And yeah I'm ash
Like I said I'm just gonna wait a bit then check back here and see if it's died down or not
>>
>>17287612
It's cool ash, im out, ive had my fun here lol. enjoy your night
>>
>>17286994
Will I live after I do it?
>>
File: Girls.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
477KB, 560x500px
>>17287608
So all people on b jacking it to guro are classy now? Well fuck, you are broken.
>>
File: YangWenli.gif (575KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
YangWenli.gif
575KB, 500x376px
>>17287612
What is a good path to find love for me?
im between continue to have hopes for a certain girl or move one.

smart, shy, introvert, goofy.
Latino, beard, dark curly hair, dark eyes, skinny fat, hairy
>>
File: images (9).jpg (12KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
12KB, 215x234px
>>17287619
lol good night, i'll play with you again someother time X'D
>>
>>17287633
>play
No I shall not touch your boipussy.
>>
File: 1371174424793.jpg (88KB, 900x658px) Image search: [Google]
1371174424793.jpg
88KB, 900x658px
The fuck happened to this thread in the first place? All I see is some people arguing about a sign that may or may not be related to lust, and shitload of shitposting. I'll just offer up to do one reading and stay back.

One reading; literally about anything except some ''what does he/she think about me'' and financial things. May make sense, may not make sense, I don't know. That, and your gender. Nothing more's needed.
>>
>>17287655
how will i be in the coming week
>>
File: 1429995717449.jpg (90KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
1429995717449.jpg
90KB, 500x547px
>>17287659
Here's a good suggestion: buy a tarot deck and you won't have to bother anyone with these kind of questions. Really, unless you have a strong reason to think that your week is going to be awful somehow, then I don't see the actual need to go out of my limb to do a full scry. I'm sorry, but I have to be slightly picky now.
>>
>>17287663
Will things go well with me and the people i care about?
>>
>>17287655
Not a div request but more of a I want your opinion, what do you like the most about this world?
>>
>>17287655
Hi Io. How are you doing?
>>
>>17287655
Hey Io, just here to wish you a great week, may your comming days be filled with good vibes.
>>
File: 1429996712101.jpg (478KB, 1333x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1429996712101.jpg
478KB, 1333x1600px
>>17287668
Gender, please.

>>17287673
That's... a particularly loaded question, to be honest with you. What I like most about this world... hmm...

You know, if you asked me that a month or so ago, I would have answered this question differently than what I would offer right now. I like that there are still wonderful people in this world, people that go out of their limb to help out those who are honestly and truly in need. Those are kind enough to just... eh... you already see where I'm going with this particular train of thought. The world is not entirely a bad place as I thought it would have been, I suppose. Besides that, there's a few minor things, like say... heavy blankets, fluffy pillows and a warm bed. The fact that no matter what's going on, you can still find a source of comfy and fluffy.

>>17287694
Hey ho, Discord. Good and bad. Trying to stay on the good side, I suppose. Trying. How are you?

>>17287695
Hello there anon and thank you very much! I wish the same for you, albeit the week is close to finishing. I'll need some of those vibes for Sunday; always a bad day for me.

But likewise, may your following days for as long as it needs be filled with wonderful joy and happiness!
>>
>>17287698
I'm a guy yalda ;-;
>>
>>17287698
>>17287673
That's nice to hear thanks for speaking up, I hope you have a wonderful experience here, and thanks for providing the rest of us with divinations :)
>>
>>17287655
Will something unusually good happen to me soon?
>>
>>17287704
Female
>>
>>17287698
Not in such a good place but trying to work on it. Nice to see you in here every now and then :).
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
HELP
Could anyone give me a love reading? I'm so stressed, I need answers.

I'm Abbey
He's Chris
Will it work out between us? What does he think of me?

I'll give out any extra info needed. I'd really, really appreciate this.
>>
File: tumblr_nfvs4qn6io1r3z3s3o1_500.gif (747KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfvs4qn6io1r3z3s3o1_500.gif
747KB, 500x500px
>>17287612
o-okay I'll just be waiting here.

Also I did a lookup on those five cards you gave me. They look pretty gud but I'd appreciate what you have to say on it.
>>
>>17287723
You won't find answers in flesh. If Chris is your spirit animal, and if you are his, then all you need to do... is wait for him to notice you.
>>
File: 1453229997642.png (269KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
1453229997642.png
269KB, 538x538px
>You won't find answers in flesh. If Chris is your spirit animal, and if you are his, then all you need to do... is wait for him to notice you.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 684x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 684x684px
>>17287731
Literally
What
>>
File: 1451664554900.jpg (73KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1451664554900.jpg
73KB, 1000x667px
>>17287668
Arite my friend, I'll just roll with this particular query that you gave me.

At first, I saw a bear trap. Just a bear trap, in the darkness. Seemingly nothing special besides that. It seemed to have been decorated with a few flowers, but it was still apparent that it was indeed a bear trap. I see someone sticking a foot into it, and having the trap shut itself. A female foot. The trap opens up again, and she regenerates the foot into her proper state. It was just slightly more deformed. Does it several times until the foot looks like some deformed monstrosity that would fit more on a giant. Almost reminding me of the Lucky Foot from the game Binding of Isaac.

She ends up ripping her foot off at one point and throws the trap away in the dark. All the while this was happening, she did not react in any way, shape or form. Her face solid rock. She starts to regenerate the foot from complete nothing with a green orb in her hands. I see another person who simply kicks the trap away and rips off the chain that kept it to his arm. Another person is smacking the trap on the floor incessantly, until it just breaks apart. There's a mad glint in that person's eye. A mad one.

And the final one, at least the most apparent one. He became the trap. Absorbed the trap. It was the trap. He shifted into more traps, seemingly replicating and becoming more complex, but yet he retained the trap appearance. It reminded me of something odd, but I won't comment too much on that.

They stand together in a circle. I see more people, but they did not seem to be important. The woman holds a flame in her hands, throws it into the air and everything simply dissolves into flames. Akin to the Klin of the First Flame. And everyone... wakes up. It was just a dream. Just a dream. Just a dream...

>>17287703
I've been here for so damn long, I know it's always going to be a shit experience. And no problem?

>>17287704
No read for you.
>>
>>17287713
Not in a good place, eh? I keep coming back to that too, but it's usually not for long. Either by my own accord, or by the fact that someone drags me forcefully out of it. I'm not complaining, but it's still eh... it feels like a bother and I'm forcing myself to not be in such a way.

I'm always around! In one way or another. Nobody just really knows...~
>>
>>17287759
I hear ya. Mine has been environment induced and it has not been playing nice. I'm hoping that it will subside soon or get better just a bit. I hope you start having more better days to counter the bad. Sending hugs to you, not too sure if that is creepy or not haha.
>>
>>17287767
Huggles, damn it.
>>
>>17287767
It always gets better, in one way or another. Either it works out by itself, or it becomes so from your own actions. The latter, of course, brings forth results faster than the former. And eh... I think I will. It's just haven't been a peachcake, albeit hah. Like I said, I keep getting forcefully dragged out of that stuff. They don't realize just how much good it does for me.

Hugs to ya too, Discord. It's not creepy in any way, far from it. It's all fluffy and cuddly.
>>
>>17287776
Don't forget the puppies and rainbows :D
>>
>>17287773
Sheesh... I'm sorry :P
>>
>>17287755
What sort of person am I?
>>
>>17287786
>puppies and rainbows

Ya blew it. Just give me fluffy bears and cats. And that's it. Maybe it does it for you, but it certainly doesn't for me.

>trying to push this thread to bump to create a new one because fuck this shit

>>17287800
Hell if I'd know, or scrying would know. Look at yourself and make your own conclusions. Don't entirely base it on what other people tell you, but sometimes they may just say a tidbit or two that you, yourself, can't really notice.
>>
>>17283039
Fortune, The Moon
Something something I forget what I saw
Follow that peak experience feeling you get sometimes when you're socializing and doing things as a group and in a good mood about things
When you're confident and comfortable, going with the flow or influencing things depending on your mood, which will fluctuate even more than usual, which is saying a lot!
Everything you do in this zone will bring you further to a future self that is more popular with people and successful in what you try
Each moment of confident action will scour and chip away at the insecurities that have built up like plaque on your soul-teeth. You don't want them rotting! So confident action is brushing and flossing? Idk..

Lust/Strength, Nine of Cups, Princess of Wands

So you're pretty cool and good at channeling your desires to motivate you enough to achieve things, and have potential for developing these much further. You need to focus, right now, on being one of the coolest people you know. Meet lots of people, take up a lot of hobbies and classes, maybe martial arts. If you can handle it, that is...
Exercise body and mind but in particular, exercise what I mentioned. Ok I think that's about it. Oh, also, you are gonna have some opportunities for romantic / sexual stuff with people in the next couple months or so, good luck with that, and don't trip out if you pass up one good chance; there will be more
Unless you're in a relationship? I didn't see that
OK I think that should be enough for your subconscious mind to chew on
>>
File: Pepe_3383a2_5547402.jpg (26KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_3383a2_5547402.jpg
26KB, 420x420px
>>17287496
>learn about astrology
>arguing for a person using a book only for sun signs as if it where a text on the signs actual overall meanings outside of the context of one body
>>
File: tumblr_n7uomwZhRe1s9jnzyo1_500.gif (325KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7uomwZhRe1s9jnzyo1_500.gif
325KB, 500x258px
>>17287854
Wow, you're really good. Especially the bit about having to chase that peak personality high I get when socializing in a group and enjoying the limelight. I haven't had much of that and I think my solitary way of approaching life is finally starting to eat away at who I am. Or who I want to be to more accurate.

I was raised a boxer but haven't worked out in a while. I have plans to get back into boxing once i get my trade degree. And I actually am in a relationship right now, it probably didn't come up because we just started dating so the relationship is in shallow waters right now. I see what you mean though by chances at romance and sex coming my way. I want to stay virtuous to the person I'm dating. Thank you very much Ash. It's been insightful.
>>
File: lil-b.jpg (124KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
lil-b.jpg
124KB, 600x400px
>>17281919

Alright I'll give this a go

>Appearance
White, male, tall, glasses, curly/wavy hair, style is my own I like to think but have been labeled hipster-like.

>Personality
Introverted, loner unless I find a reason to interact with someone. Really good with people when I want to be.

Basically I'm unsure of how to go about this job transition. A previous reading said I was indeed stifled at my company but is it worth it to leave? Or was it just a sign to move back to my original department?
>>
>>17287818
Haha. I'll take the puppies and you can have the kittehs.
>>
File: mikey.jpg (29KB, 477x357px) Image search: [Google]
mikey.jpg
29KB, 477x357px
>>17281919

Hey. Thank you based ash.

°Blonde, blue eyes, tall, but a bit fat. Big eyes and eyelashes with a pronounced, dimpled chin. Bearded with short hair.
°Outwardly, enthusiastic optimist. Inwardly self-hating and depressive. Alcoholic, self-harming
°Wondering how my plants will grow (currently growing cannabis). I am also wondering where my MAIN job outside of that will go. My professional life is quite unpredictable right now.
>pic - people used to say I reminded them of this guy and I used to get insulted but looking back it was a nice thing to say.
>>
Will be taking questions regarding using runes for divination and magick purposes.
>>
>>17289113
When will i be ready for love again?
>>
>>17289113
see
>>17289098
if you dont mind?
>>
File: antiochus pls.jpg (567KB, 708x826px) Image search: [Google]
antiochus pls.jpg
567KB, 708x826px
>>17289141
Not doing any readings now.

But protip from someone who has a psychology based major: You'll be ready to invest in someone new after you completely accept that your last relationship has ended.
Doesn't mean there won't be growing pains-- you'll have to readjust.

>>17289144
Re-read my post.
>>
>>17289148
when will you be doing readings
>>
>>17289148
My apologies, I just saw someone else asked you a question and figured you might also be doing readings with some runes.
>>
File: black sun crop circle.jpg (212KB, 800x692px) Image search: [Google]
black sun crop circle.jpg
212KB, 800x692px
Doing a couple of scries for people, or tarot spreads if you insist.

For former would like a name, alias or tag to whatever you want me to scry, for latter don't need anything except a clear query.
>>
>>17289261
A scry please!
Alias would be Jon
>>
>>17289263
Oh, well, of what? Your general body?
>>
>>17289261
>Jansen

I have no clear inquiry but if you must, refer to >>17289098

but I'd like something less influenced if you can come up with something without taking the linked post into account.
>>
>>17289273
Tell me about my where you see me going for the next month or two.
If not that; scry anything you like about me. I'm not picky. Whatever works best for you.
>>
File: kenshin.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
kenshin.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>17281919
I am of average height, blue eyes, brown curly hair. I would call myself heavily introverted, seeking solitude, but I can also communicate with other people quite well when I want to, but I usually don't. Would like a general reading.
>>
>>17289261

hmm i'd like a scry for the next few weeks, if that's not too general. you can call me alice
>>
File: image.jpg (606KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
606KB, 1200x1200px
>>17289261
hello

i'm not sure what a scrying would entail but i am curious. i sometimes go by nox online. i'm just having trouble connecting with everyone in my friend/family circle. i've become such a shut in. scared of myself and other people. but generally i am pretty happy i think. thanks. sorry for vague interpretation, i guess i am just asking wtf my problem is
>>
>>17289261
A scry for Edward please. Am I going to find love soon?
>>
>>17289275
Looked at your plants, looked rather separated (potted) but ok. Mentally drew a card, got adjustment which then dissolved into growing stems. Nature will take its course as nature does.

>>17289282
I saw a city, and followed a pedestrian in this city. Pretty much the only thing about him that I could pick out was brown hair. I also got the fleeting impression of a cocktail party, with red lighting, and of an office.
Sorry, not able to give terribly much here.

>>17289286
I saw something noticeably fluid, like a small stream of water that twisted and turned around obstacles and small rockets, or a vine.
>>
>>17289261
scry please
name : Leah
Who do you see me with in the future? What do they look like? Thank you
>>
>>17289302
Reflexive thought was "yes", but without an idea of what "soon" is, idk. Definitely a matter of months.

>>17289298
I'm..not quite sure what your query is. Do you want me to find out whether there's a problem or what could be a solution? You seem to be asking more for advice than for information.
>>
>>17289261
Hmm could scrying do thoughts/feelings? Freya, I want to know what C thought of me and what would happen if I asked him to hang out?
>>
>>17289261
Evan
Will I ever be rich?
Scry
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 250x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 250x257px
>>17289323
haha something like that. i guses simply what is a viable solution to whatever i am struggling to articulate.
>>
>>17289310
Jesus christ you're terrible.
>>
Ok I'll stop taking requests from here on out.
Those that have posted before, give me a moment.
>>
>>17289310

i'm not really sure what those images mean but they might make sense soon, i guess
>>
>>17289310
Thanks buddy. Vague but what do I expect

I am not an expert but I will answer a few questions using my own methods as well
>>
>>17289322
Wew that one was harder than usual. I think I saw a young girl with very light brown hair, straight with a good amount of volume, hair just shoulder-length or so. Only saw her from back, and then an older woman with black hair, rather tightly tied, with equally dark-rimmed glasses.
Question a bit vague desu too, though.

Actually don't think I can do many more, sorry >>17289328 >>17289332

Can do tarot, though.

>>17289328
>What does C think of me
9 of swords. I would interpret as someone rather disconnected from reality, living in their own mental worlds. The philosopher and the lunatic.
>What will happen if I ask him to hang out?
5 of cups. Disappointment. Expect major emotional waves, and not necessarily good ones.

>>17289332
>Will I ever be rich?
The Star. Hmm, this one is difficult.
Can mean hope, can mean dreams. Can also mean external help.

>>17289335
>What does this guy need?
I got Worry, Defeat, and Prince of Swords.
Don't hang on to your mental structure too much, try to get into a more freeform "perceive just for it's own sake" mentality.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 509x600px
>>17289388
hey that was helpful. thanks for taking the time to do that. yeah that makes sense, just been inside my head too much. i hope you have an excellent evening or day or whatever it is for you
>>
>>17289261
I've never done this, so i guess a card reading?
My queries are will my plans be fruitful and is love nearby?
>>
>>17289484
NEW BREAD
>>
>>17289489
That OP is retarded; go here:
>>17289722
>dubs don't lie
>>
>>17289724
>OMG HE USED WORDS I DON'T LIKE
Great way to show that you are 5
>>
>>17281861
Quit making multiple threads at the same time, cancerous faggots
>>
test
>>
newer thread just got deleted?
>>
>>17290860
prolly because there were two.

analagom made a new one

>>17290875
>>17290875
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.