[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behold the Pale Horse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 91gaqSgB+vL._SL1500_.jpg (335KB, 1001x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91gaqSgB+vL._SL1500_.jpg
335KB, 1001x1500px
What does /x/ think of this book? I'm 2 chapters in and I'm enjoying seeing the views on the government so far.
>>
Also, spooky moment came after my friend borrowed this book from another friends brother. When he gave it to us he said "just so you know, after I got this book I've been followed a few times by unmarked cars" us being faggot brushed it off as him being paranoid. A few days later I'm driving with my friend around town when I notice a grey car, newer model, no license plate, and Windows tinted so black you couldn't see in, definitely illegal. Once we notice it i decide to check if it's still following us and take a sharp turn, it kind of just keeps going. Could've been a coincidence but still pretty spooky.
>>
And finally the free PDF for anyone interested. http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/05/behold-a-pale-horse-by-milton-william-cooper-1991-download-a-free-pdf-copy-now.html
>>
Noone? I thought alot of people would want to talk about it
>>
Cooper was a top notch preseneter, his Mystery Babylon is a must listen for anyone interesed in the alternative/truth movement.

BUT you have to remember that he was the one who first spread the Majestic-12 hoax in Las Vegas in the 80's.

Even though he apologised for it and later chnaged his position on aliens, just keep it in mind.

Also, it was when answering a question about this very book from the audience during one of his talks, Terrence McKenna sort of alleged that he was actually a government spook for the second time.
>>
>>17284305
cliffnotes for mystery babylon?
>>
Wait, is this the book written by the same Bill Cooper that Alex Jones tried to tarnish?
>>
>>17284305

Didn't Bill say that he was worried that he was being used by the government?

I'm just now getting into him and I haven't seen the part where he contradicts, if that's the right word, himself.
>>
>>17284333

Just listen to it you silly billy. It's great radio show and a wealth of esoteric knowledge with citations.
>>
>>17284366

Yes
>>
>>17284392
The book is so weird so far, I have never seen theories that go so deep before.
>>
>>17284795
>Keksimus maximus
>>
I'm doing my best.
>>
File: 1436503515156.gif (360KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436503515156.gif
360KB, 480x480px
>>17284915
>>
>>17281870
No need for the shitty fanfiction. Just discuss the book.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryttuJtzvZA

Here's an audio version read by Bill Cooper himself.
>>
>>17281851
you can go through it, but make sure you start talking to strangers about it.
>>
>>17285772
You mean don't talk to strangers about it?
>>
>>17285398
Not the samefag but...

The book should seen as 2 parts. One part is William's writings and the other half can be call documentation. The copies of documents and photos in the book alone is worth the read.

I 1st read this book in 2003 after a co-worker at the mortgage brokerage I was working for showed it to me (he was in a hardcore band called Pale Horse). The book profoundly changed my life. The revelations of Silent Weapons for Silent Wars rocked my world. It set me on a course of discovery that has altered nearly every facet of my life today. Do not read this book casually. Take your skepticism and rationally explore this book only if you have counted the possible cost of upending your current world view.

A mind once deformed by an idea can never return to its original shape. Tread carefully, not because this is a work filled with deception, but that it contains the clues which lead to horrific truths.

The fact that Cooper was murdered by feds on his own property weeks after predicting 9/11/Osama/False flag and that Cooper and Alex Jones had unpleasant words for each-other and Jones continues to deride Cooper's defenseless memory.
Not saying I think Alex is a shill, but the view can be sustained.
>>
I hate that /x/ moves so slow
>>
>>17281851
It's a load of crap.
>>
>>17290409
Cooper lied about his military credentials lied about his security clearance and did everything he could to scam everyone who'd listen.
>>
>>17290424
sauce please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM

Here is his Osama prediction on june 28th 2001
>>
>>17293065
TLDL

Cooper identified Osama as the boogieman for a major upcoming false flag live on radio in late june 2001
>>
>>17293065
If we had Cooper running infowars today instead of Jones... I am not convinced entirely Jones is a plant but I am certain Cooper by 2001 was the real deal.
>>
>>17293068

He was so right too. Daily reminder that the only time Osama had any power was in the late 80's, when he was basically a glory hunter who was groomed by Al-Zawahiri for his money. Even then the most non-Afghan jihadis were aware of this, and didn't think two shits about him. In the 90's he had to pay money for soldiers to to pose for him when he recorded his speeches, because nobody gave a damn about him or Zawahiri to follow them. Al-Quaida described as a cell structure with a chain of command simply didn't exist and was a meme cooked up by the FBI. He was a classic scapegoat provocateur, he had no real power.

All of this is despised at length in Adam Curtis' "Power of Nightmares" and "Bitter Lake"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.