[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you ready for some spooks? This is pretty much the scar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: ashford.gif (26KB, 200x316px) Image search: [Google]
ashford.gif
26KB, 200x316px
are you ready for some spooks?

This is pretty much the scariest story I've heard from my area. A story so similar the police searched the files from the cash that happened over 100 years before.

Mary Ashford was murdered after coming back from a dance on Whit Monday at a local pub called the Tyburn House (which I still go to today). She left her friends house at 4am and was found murdered in Pype Hayes park. A man named Thornton was arrested and acquitted. Hounded out he eventually moved to the US.

over 100 years later to the very same night, and same time. A woman named Barbara Forrest was on her way to a dance for Whit Monday. She was leaving a friends house and well, you guessed it.. she was found murdered in the same way, 200 yards from the place where Mary was found.

Now, this is where it gets really freaky. They were very much a like. Same hair, same features and the man who was arrested and once again acquitted for this murder and rape? A man named Thornton.

Source - http://www.slemen.com/erdington.htm

Mary Ashford's ghost is said to be seen around the area where she walked home from the dance. The park itself is haunted due to it being on the grounds of a manor house. Where I live is infamously haunted. The pub where she went is also meant to be haunted. I spoke to the barmaid there a few times and she said the room in the back (where the discos are held and is the original part of the old building is) is the creepiest place she's ever been.
>>
I understand the surnames of suspects is coincidence? If they are releted, I mean if they are part for the same family that could be explained by DNA memory.
>>
>>17279782
Weird to think it happened so close to my home, who knows.. 100 years into the future it could happen again. We actually went into the park baked as fuck, to the place the body was found hunting for a ghost haha! Such an interesting place. Meant to be haunted by lady Bagot who was murdered by her husband and dumped in the lake. They owned the house on the park grounds which is meant to be haunted as fuck.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.